• Published 12th Sep 2022
  • 217 Views, 1 Comments

Beyblade: Main Six - Robert Emerald Fountain



The Main Six discover a portal that leads to the world of Beyblading.

  • ...
 1
 217

Gingka Meets the Main Six

Twilight and her friends began waking up six hours after being admitted. They heard the beeping of heart monitors and saw the lights through their eyelids. Once the doctors and nurses had checked them out, the six friends regrouped and exited the lobby of the hospital. They did not know where they were. This was not Canterlot High. As they started making their way through the crowded city, Fluttershy saw something on Twilight's belt.

"Twilight, what's that on your belt?", she asked.

Twilight felt around until she found what Fluttershy was talking about. It was a handle with a chain attached to it. The handle was 10 inches long and had a hook on one end. The chain was attached directly above the hook. Looking at her friends, Twilight stated that all six of them had this device. Rainbow felt something in her pocket and pulled it out. It looked like a top with a symbol in the middle. The others had similar tops in their pockets, but did not know what they were holding. Just then, they heard someone whistling.

"OVER HERE!", someone yelled.

They looked across the street and saw a teenage boy dressed mostly in blue and wearing a white scarf. They hurried over and asked him who he was.

"My name is Gingka Hagane. My friends and I found you trapped inside a crystal that fell from the sky last night. What are your names?", the boy answered.

"I'm Twilight Sparkle.", said Twilight.

"I am Rainbow Dash.", said Rainbow.

"My name's Fluttershy.", said Fluttershy.

"My name is Rarity.", said Rarity.

"I am Pinkie Pie.", said Pinkie.

"I'm Applejack.", said Applejack.

Gingka led the six friends to the B-Pit so that Madoka could look at their beys. On the way, he explained what Beyblade was and showed them his own bey: Cosmic Pegasus. At the B-Pit, Madoka examined each bey and revealed their names to the Main Six.

"Twilight, your bey is called Galactic Alicorn. It possesses a power similar to that of Gingka's Pegasus, but only 75% as strong. Rainbow, yours is called Spitfire Phoenix. With the combination of both a rubber performance tip, and wings on the fusion wheel it would possibly be extremely fast in a match. Fluttershy, Your bey's name is Thunder Rabbit. You would surely have lightning power with this in your possession. Rarity, your bey is called Blitz Unicorn. Its tip is extremely sharp and could carve pictures into anything, even diamonds. Pinkie, yours is called Nova Falcon. The fusion wheel has wings on it that would allow your bey to fly easily through the air. Applejack, your bey is called Flash Peregrine. This one potentially has a flame ability that could set a forest ablaze with only one strike."

The six friends were shocked that Madoka knew this much, and Gingka filled them in.

"She specializes in repairing and studying beys. That's how she was able to figure out how much power my Pegasus has.", he said.

Just then, Kenta and Massamune came down the stairs and introduced themselves.

"We noticed that your skin is different colors. Where are you from? We have never seen anything like that.", asked Massamune.

"We come from a land called Equestria. In our world, we are ponies. We don't know how we got here.", explained Twilight.

Gingka and his friends were speechless when they heard Twilight say that the Main Six came from a world where they were ponies.