• Published 12th Sep 2022
  • 218 Views, 1 Comments

Beyblade: Main Six - Robert Emerald Fountain



The Main Six discover a portal that leads to the world of Beyblading.

  • ...
 1
 218

The Cavern

It was late in the afternoon when they set off for the forest. As they entered the woods, they made sure to steer clear of any timberwolves or other monsters that would mess up their exploration. After walking for a few hours, they found a clearing in which to set up their campsite. The sun was almost set when they started pitching their tents, and all seemed to be going well. As they were building the campfire, they felt the ground start to shake violently. Everyone fell flat on their backs and the tremor seemed to go away after a few minutes. As they were getting back up to continue building the fire, the ground suddenly cracked under their combined weight and opened up wide. As they fell into what they thought was a sinkhole, they hoped that there would be a soft landing.

*SPLASH*

They landed in a pool of water at the bottom. Lighting her horn, Twilight began to look around and realized they had dropped into a cavern many miles underground. Rainbow saw something glowing off to one side and motioned for everyone to follow.