• Published 10th Jun 2023
  • 747 Views, 19 Comments

Sunny’s Day Off - Badguy400

  • ...
63
 19
 747

Chapter Six: The End of the Road

Sunny is currently chasing a butterfly, trying to see if she can catch it. As for her pals behind her, they’re trying to catch Sunny since they don’t want her getting out of control. And by get out of control, they meant they wanted to make sure Sunny doesn’t wonder off to where she isn’t allowed to be at in her state… . Or to ensure that she doesn’t get lost; as Maretime Bay has gotten bigger ever since the unity between the three ponies tribes again.

“How… long… is… she… gonna keep this up… ?” Hitch said, running out of breath. “I don’t know… “ Zipp replied. “But I do know that she’s gonna have to stop soon… . Babies do tend to tire out eventually… . So no worries!” Hitch stopped in his tracks to turn and ask, “how did you know all this?” Zipp giggled, and returned with; “I babysit Pipp when she was a baby. And she was the worst… ! When energetic of course.” “Hey… ?” Pipp replied back with a whine in her voice.

Surprisingly enough Sunny stopped in her tracks too to see what’s going on. At first she wanted to continue chasing the butterfly… . But her friendship lessons has taught her otherwise, and she relented with a sigh; knowing that she might regret this since she really wanted to catch that butterfly… . And with that, Sunny began to walk, or toddle close to her friend Pipp in order to comfort her. The group didn’t see this and continued talking amongst each other.

“I wasn’t that bad as a baby now was I???” Pipp asked. “Yeah you were! You wouldn’t stop crying, even after your needs were met. Especially whenever you needed a diaper change… which I remind you was a lot. Phew!” With that, Pipp began to whine again, and looked like that she was gonna cry. However, before she got a chance to do so, Sunny hugged Pipp from behind, and yelled at Zipp in baby babble. Seeing the funny side to this, Zipp replied with; “it’s okay Sunny, I’m not making fun of her.. . Honest.” Zipp then started to laugh a bit, and then stopped as Sunny looks very grumpy at her friend for supposedly making fun of her other friend. To put it bluntly, Sunny’s mad at Zipp for nearly making Pipp cry.

After Pipp eventually returned the hug; (with a few sniffles here and there from nearly crying), the gang eventually returned to the Crystal Bright House to get ready for bed.


Few minutes later.

“Are you ready Sunny?” Zipp asked in a gentle voice. Sunny nodded, but replied with; “me no wanna gwow up… “ whilst frowning. Zipp sighs, then says; “I know that this is tough and all… . But you gotta cooperate with me. Please??? I-if not, then how else are we gonna have our friend back??? You know… the one that makes pancakes for us, who’s a real whiz with the blender, makes the best fruit smoothies I’ve ever tasted, and who could even forget the pony that’s so caring towards our friend Izzy when she’s acting all… like herself… ?” Sunny whined to this, and is about to say something back, but Zipp interrupted her with; “if you don’t become a grownup, then I’ll be sad… . Sad that I’ll never get my friend back… . You know… ? And I’m sure you don’t want that… do you???” Sunny shook her head no, but then replied something back to Zipp in baby babble, as if she’s trying to explain something to her.

Feeling defeated and sad, Zipp sighs and nods her head… . But before she could leave Sunny be for good, she turned back to look at her one last time… and replied with; “you know… you could always just stay like this if you want… . I’m not judging or anything… . I’m just saying.” Sunny got up a bit from her bed before Zipp continued with; “and if you want… we can just have you stay like this for all time! If… you’re fine with this that is… . I’m not forcing you.” Sunny seemed to be thinking about this, and then nodded her head in agreement. Zipp nodded back and turned to go downstairs to go to bed. But before she could, Sunny got out of her bed and approached her before replying; “me be baby. But fow one day onwy! Den, I be gwonup again! Bu onwy wen I say so! Kay?! Or wen I wanna be baby again! Owkay?!” Zipp smiled with a tear to her eye, and replied with; “deal… .” Before giving Sunny a hug; whom she returned it with her own.

After a few seconds of hugging, Zipp looked at Sunny and asked; “you wanna be a baby for one last day before being a grownup again?” Sunny nodded yes, and replied with; “me be gwonup! Bu onwy tiww I wanna be baby again! Owkay?!” Zipp nodded, and replied with, “deal!” And shook her friend’s hoof. However, before both of them can go to bed, Sunny started to hold both of Zipp’s forehooves tight before replying with, “m-me need to go potty… . C-can you hewp me… ?” Feeling proud of Sunny’s development into supposed toddlerhood, Zipp nodded, and said; “okay Sunny… . But only if you promise me that you’re going potty downstairs, on the potty. Understood?” Sunny nodded, but suddenly asked; “a-and what if I have accident??? W-wiww you be mad at me???” Zipp sighs; not wanting to answer a tough question like that, and responded with, “I won’t… . It’s okay… .” Before patting both of Sunny’s forehooves. She nodded and waited for Zipp to bring her to the bathroom. “Let’s go!” Zipp replied back.

And with it, Sunny and Zipp walked to the bathroom so Sunny can use the bathroom like a grownup, and then helped Sunny get clean before getting both her and herself ready for bed… .

The end!