• Published 10th Jun 2023
  • 745 Views, 19 Comments

Sunny’s Day Off - Badguy400

  • ...
63
 19
 745

Chapter Three: A Stinker of a Surprise

At the Brighthouse, Zipp and the others are asleep in their respective beds, even though it’s morning out, and almost noon too.

Hitch however is at home in Maretime Bay since for obvious reasons the Brighthouse is accustomed for only the four fillies, and not for all of the five ponies.

Thirty minutes passes by and here’s what unfolded… .

“Wow that was a good sleep.” Zipp said while feeling energized, yet also keeping her voice down; thinking that Sunny isn’t awake yet. “It’s a good day to- aw what’s that smell?!” The remaining two ponies eventually woke up to see Sunny babbling happily and wiggling a bit in her sleep; albeit with a very noticeable dirty diaper. Not to mention a horrible smell emanating from it.

“Aww that’s rank… “ Zipp said, trying her best not to breathe due to the smell. “I know… . And I’m sorry if you have to deal with me like this when I was a baby sis… . I really do… .” Pipp said through coughing, having been awake fully right now due to the smell.

Izzy’s eyes are swirling due to the smell, and then fainted in her bed before saying; “will any pony save us from the stink… ?!”

Just then, as if on cue, Hitch came in through the front doors; wearing Sunny’s diaper change bag, and sunglasses. “I’ll handle this… “ he said as he makes it up to the second floor. Once he arrived, Hitch shivers at the sight, and then commented; “wow that looks bad… . What did we eat last night???” “Oat sandwiches and bean paste?” Izzy said out of nowhere at random. Sunny then turned a bit, and began yawning. “Uh oh… “ said Hitch. “We gotta get her changed before she wakes up… . Trust me… .”

Hitch is slowly approaching Sunny’s bed, trying his best to not make noise. Once he’s over Sunny’s bed, he could unfortunately smell what Sunny did, and pinched his nose while backing away a bit. (If they had feelings for each other, surely the smell would’ve cleared all that).

“Okay… “ Hitch said as he’s preparing to change Sunny by having a clean diaper out, and a bottle of foal powder. However, before he could begin, Sunny began to stretch, yawn cutely, rubbed one of her eyes, and began blinking to adjust her vision while waking up. “Uh oh… “ Hitch said. “That’s not good… .” Sunny didn’t know what Hitch was doing, but she soon laughed as she thought he looked funny to her. Yet unfortunately the smell got to her too, and then her face went into one of disgust before covering her nose with her hooves. Chuckling, now relieved that she’s not crying, Hitch asked; “need a new diapee Sunny?” Sunny nodded in return; still covering her nose, and shuffled a bit while waiting for Hitch to start her change. With some cracking noises from his hooves, Hitch then began to change her.

After the dirty deed was done, Hitch began breathing heavily to catch his breath, and then looked to Sunny to ask her; “you feeling better now Sunny?” While also catching his breath slowly. Sunny just giggled in response and wiggled her diapered tush, satisfied that she got a new diaper on her. Hitch said; “that’s good… “ before passing out. Sunny giggled and went towards Hitch. But not before getting frightened of the stairs, and then beginning to go downstairs slowly since she’s afraid of falling.


“So… . When’s the delivery?” Zipp asked with mashed food in her mane and on her face. “In a couple hours… give or take. Hopefully sooner than expected.” Pipp replied as her face is also covered in baby food.

Meanwhile Sunny is just having fun by throwing her mashed food everywhere, and is just overall having a good time… . Much to her pals dismay since that’s considered bad behavior.

“Sunny… .” Zipp said with a groan. “You’re supposed to eat the food, not toss it.” Sunny just giggled, then said; “tossy, fun!” Before tossing another hooful of mashed food at Hitch’s face. Zipp then sighs, thinks of an idea, then looks to Sunny with a smirk, and said; “well now… . Since you think tossing things is fun… . How about I toss you instead? Would that be fun for you… ?” Sunny was about to answer with excitement, but paused as she just remembered something, whimpers while slouching down on the highchair, and then said; “no tossies… . Me feew icky from me being tossy.” Zipp nodded, then said; “that’s what I figured… . Now finish eating please. Otherwise that food will taste bad from getting cold.” Sunny nodded in agreement, and then began to eat the remaining hoofuls of food that’s in her plate.

“So when’s the delivery again?” Zipp asked Pipp. Pipp just groaned and slowly lowered to the ground in annoyance.


The ponies are now sitting in the living room, watching cartoons. Well usually they wouldn’t do this… but since Sunny has the mind of a baby, they can’t risk it and have Sunny’s mind be influenced in a bad way once she gets back to normal… . So for now, they’re watching cartoons. Hopefully the package arrives soon… . Otherwise Zipp and the others couldn’t take it anymore.

“So Sunny”, Zipp asked Sunny. “How’s the show?” Sunny looked to have an expression, like she’s thinking of something with a tap of the chin with her hoof. After a few seconds she just shrugged, unsure of what she thinks of it since obviously she still has the mind of a baby. Or a toddler. Whichever makes sense. Zipp shrugged in return, pats her lap, and sees Sunny snuggling up to her with her head on her lap while both of them continue watching the show.

“I don’t get this… “ Hitch replied with a snicker. “Like, what’s the point of this show here??? Like… what’s the story behind it?” Sunny just replied nonchalantly with baby babble, almost as if she’s trying to explain what the story was to Hitch; despite it being just baby talk. Hitch, nodding his head with a determined look to his eyes, just looks at the screen intently, and then just replied; “makes sense”, and starts slouching a bit so he’ll get comfortable with watching the show; still not having a clue as to what his friend just said because it was all baby talk.

Thirty five minutes later… .

“Guys, guys!” Pipp said jumping up and down with excitement. “Heh, what’s got you excited sis?” Zipp said while looking at her sibling. Unbeknownst to everyone, Sunny stopped playing with her blocks in the background, and started listening in on their conversation just by looking at the group. “The package has arrived!” Pipp said with enthusiasm and excitement. “Now we can make Sunny revert back to normal!” Surprisingly having understood what was just said, Sunny gasped and started looking around worriedly; not wanting to be turned back into her normal self just yet. Seeing the opportunity, yet also feeling like she’ll regret it later, Sunny has decided to climb out an open window, and escape. Luckily for her, she fell into some bushes. Bad news, it hurt, and Sunny began crying from it. After that, she slowly got up, and waddled towards town.

“So these ingredients will help us get Sunny back to normal?” Pipp nodded to Zipp’s question, and then replied with; “but the thing is is that we can’t let Sunny know about this!” Looking confused, the group looked at each other, and then back to Pipp before she clarified; “meaning… if she knew about this, then she wouldn’t wanna turn back into normal, and might escape to who knows where just so that way she can stay like this a little more longer.” Nodding, Zipp replied with; “got it”, before looking for Sunny, and then having her eyes go wide to see that Sunny’s nowhere to be found. Looking worried; Zipp stammered out, “uh guys… ? S-s-she’s gone… .” The group all gasped and started panicking. Meanwhile, Sunny is looking around, taking in all the beautiful sights around town while toddling around. Eventually though her tummy began to growl, and then she whimpered while sitting down on the ground to rub her belly. “Me hungy again… “ She said to herself. Sooner or later she gasped with excitement, and then started toddling to one of the nearby restaurants in town that she saw. Or so she thinks it’s one… .