• Published 10th Jun 2023
  • 748 Views, 19 Comments

Sunny’s Day Off - Badguy400

  • ...
63
 19
 748

Chapter Four: An Unfortunate Accident

Hitch and his pals are searching for Sunny in the town square, calling for her by shouting her name. “Sunny?” Called Zipp. “Sunny?” Called Hitch. “Sunny! Where are you… ?!” Izzy said while literally standing next to Posey‘s ear. “I’m right here you know… !?” Posey said angrily towards Izzy. Izzy giggled, and responded; “my bad… .” Before bouncing towards her friends. “Unbelievable!” Was Posey’s reply before walking away in anger with a growl.

Sunny meanwhile was just having fun making a mess in the salon! Tossing used shampoo into the air, belly sliding on the wet sudsy floors, and trying to see if any of the stuff she played with was edible, and failing by just getting a bad taste in her mouth. Still feeling hungry, Sunny starts wondering around to see if there’s anything good to eat that won’t leave a bad taste in her mouth.


“We’ve looked everywhere for her… . Where could she be?” Zipp said, worried about her friend having gotten lost, or worse; starving and or probably having a dirty diaper for too long. Usually she wouldn’t be too worried like that, but for some reason, caring for Sunny just kinda made her develop a… “motherly instinct” of sorts.

Just when they were gonna give up, they saw none other than Sunny! However what made this strange is that Sunny is sitting next to Posey on the floor while they’re at a restaurant. Reason why it’s strange is because they checked that place a few hours ago, and there was no sign of her. Now that Sunny’s back, they were relieved… almost.

“What Sunny? What do you want?!” Posey said after she growled in anger; having no patience to deal with one of the Mane Five’s antics. Especially Sunny’s since she knew her all too well soon after she reunified all of ponykind a few months back… or years… . Whichever sounded longer.

“Me hungwy… .” Sunny said while pointing towards Posey’s food. Posey just growls in response, sighs, then says; “do you promise to stop begging if I give you some?” Sunny nods, and then points to the inside of her mouth. “Pwease feed me???” Posey sighs again, and then nods while gesturing for Sunny to join her. She was about to at first, but whimpers as Sunny feels more comfortable in being in a high chair whenever she eats something that’s being fed to her by somepony else. Posey growls again, having no patience, and then replied; “just sit up here… . I promise you you won’t fall. I promise… .” Sunny whimpers, but then tries her best to get herself up off the ground; only to fall on her behind, and starts crying; not because she’s hurt, but because she can’t get up.

Posey was about to shout at Sunny again, but then figured that it would’ve been pointless anyways… , and then sighs before starting to roll up a forkful of spaghetti. “Open up there Sunny… . Time to eat!” Sunny looks at Posey and then opened her mouth, but then stopped and closed her mouth in thought as her grown up memories have kicked in, causing her to remember about something, and then began whining because she knew what’s wrong... . Babies can’t eat from actual utensils yet because it might hurt them.

Posey sighs one last time before saying to herself; “I give up… “ and placed her plate of spaghetti on the ground in front of Sunny. “Here… you take it. I’m not feeling hungry anymore…. .” But before she could leave, Sunny started to whine, before saying to Posey; “no leave, no leave… . Me need feed time… . Pwease… .” Posey then turned to Sunny, and replied; “but I don’t know how!” Sunny then looked to be thinking of something, before looking at her hooves, and then started to giggle a bit before using her hooves to attempt to feed herself. It worked… for the most part. Reason is because like all babies; whenever they feed themselves with their hooves, hands, whatever other appendages there are… babies are always known to cause messes when eating… . And that’s before they make a mess in their diapers a few hours later.

“Okay Sunny… “ Posey said with a sigh and small chuckle. “I’ll help you… .” Sunny started to clap in excitement, but stopped as she then realized that her hooves are dirty from her using them to grab spaghetti to eat from the plate, and then looked back to Posey before replying; “oopsies… .” Posey chuckled at this, and then said; “eh.. it’s alright… . As long as you’re fed, then I’m sure it’s okay… .” Sunny nods and attempted to feed herself, despite getting messy due to the sauce, and spaghetti noodles getting all over the place. Soon afterwards, Posey used a napkin to clean up Sunny when she was done, and then asked; “all good now???” Sunny nodded, but soon began to whine as she wanted to thank Posey in a way that might involve her using her hooves, but couldn’t as they’re covered in sauce, and that they don’t feel clean because of it.

Whimpering because she just got cleaned before heading out to eat dinner, Posey wanted to say no, but couldn’t as she knew that saying that would make Sunny cry again… . Having no choice, Posey groans a bit, before spreading out her hooves, and began to ask; “do you want a hug… ? I’m sure we can think of something to clean your hooves with after wards… . Just this once… .” Sunny gasped, and then went to hug Posey very tightly and nuzzling her. “Too… tight!” Posey said, almost out of breath. Sunny just giggled, and then continued nuzzling her while at the same time loosening her hooves as well so that way she wouldn’t hug her new friend too tight.

“Awwww!” Zipp said from behind Posey, catching her off guard. “You’ve made a friend… . That’s so cute!” Blushing, Posey unwrapped Sunny’s hooves from her, and then stood up straight before dusting herself off to say; “it’s nothing… . Sunny clearly isn’t right in the head… . And so I just figured that I should be her… caretaker… . At least until she’s back to normal of course… .” Izzy giggled, and then said; “oh… just you wait til Sunny’s diaper change time… .” “Wait, what?!” Was Posey’s response before Sunny began crying. Not because of a dirty diaper, but due to sheer embarrassment. Posey thinking the former, just shouted; “nooooooo… .” While at the same time looking defeated.


at the crystal Brighthouse…

“Well… . All done!” Pipp said as she’s dusting her hooves off. “Sunny will be back to normal in no time! She just has to make sure that she doesn’t go wondering about again… . Because if anything… those ingredients I used will indeed turn our friend back to normal… . But… at a cost.” Posey, who’s been brought to the Crystal Brighthouse, began to ask in confusion; “uuuhhh… what’s the cost… ?” Izzy replied with blowing a raspberry with her tongue; signifying that Sunny will indeed, need one more diaper change… . Unfortunately though, she did it close to Posey’s ear, which then prompted her to shout; “are you kidding me???!” While glaring at Izzy with rage. Not wanting Sunny to wake up, Hitch hushed her, before saying in a whisper; “keep it down… ! You wanna wake her up?!” Posey quickly shook her head no, and then backed up a bit.

Sunny started stirring and talking in her sleep. Not necessarily talking since she’s still regressed, but still. Posey sighs, stepped forward a bit, and says; “you know… for what it’s worth… I really am sorry for how I treated y’all… . I just never knew that y’all were this close with each other… . And also that y’all are able to bring back magic to us… . Not to mention having us discover new magic over time… . L-look, the point is… I’m sorry! And… . I hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive me… .” Unexpectedly, Sunny gave Posey a hug from out of nowhere. Chuckling, Zipp asked; “can’t sleep Sunny?” To which Sunny replied with a whine, and a shake of her head no. Zipp sighs, then responds with; “let’s get ya back to bed. That way, we can spend more time with Posey tomorrow!” Stunned, Posey asked; “really?!” To which Zipp replied; “course! Why not?”

Still stunned, Posey just stood there for a minute, before feeling Sunny’s grip starting to loosen, followed by a yawn. “Hehe. Looks like somepony’s exhausted.” Zipp said to Sunny. Sunny nodded, and then yawned one last time before curling up on the floor, and falling asleep. Zipp just chuckled in response, and then went to pick up Sunny with a grunt of effort since she’s after all heavier than she looks, and then looks to Posey before asking, “you wanna sleep over with us? We can keep you company.” Posey was stuttering a reply with a nervous chuckle while backing away slowly, when suddenly she stopped as she then heard Sunny whine while reaching for her. Having no other choice, she sighs, then said; “fine Sunny… I’ll stay… . But just this once!” Sunny gasped with excitement, and started reaching out to Posey for a hug. After nervously approaching Sunny for a hug, she was surprised to know that she wasn’t hugging her too tight. At least… she wasn’t. Izzzy though… . That’s a different story.

Having enough of this silly foolishness, Hitch clapped his hooves together, and gestures for everypony to get some rest. They all whined surprisingly, but nodded in agreement, as it’s really getting late.

After getting cozy and tucking themselves into bed, the ponies all began to close their eyes, and fall asleep. But not before Sunny got out of bed to sleep with Posey with a hug and a nuzzle. Posey sighs, annoyed by it, but then shrugs and shook her head slowly, before turning to turn Sunny around so she can hug her in return. Sunny in response just smiled, and nuzzled closer to Posey, who is unfortunately regretting her decision as she can feel Sunny’s diaper pressing up against her. She just hopes that Sunny doesn’t use it. Hopefully… . And with no time to spare, she yawns, and began falling asleep after closing her eyes.

Thankfully it’ll be over soon. Hopefully… .