• Published 18th Aug 2022
  • 807 Views, 20 Comments

The Many Dreams of Princess Macintosh - Foal Star



Big Mac starts to have dreams of being an alicorn princess while Princess Luna acts as his guide.

  • ...
3
 20
 807

Chapter two: Princess Macintosh's Makeover

"It's time to wake up, Princess Macintosh!" A voice chimed rather loudly.

Princess Macintosh was suddenly awakened and slowly clambered out of the massive canopy bed. This bed is much bigger than the one she remembered sleeping in. She then turned to see a fancy-looking alicorn plush… wasn't that an old rag doll before? She then decided to look around her room. The place looked off with a thick red carpet and pink walls; there was a vanity table on the side of the room, and she could see a closet filled with luxurious, expensive-looking ball gowns. There was a part of her that made her feel that this was the same room she's been sleeping in for at least a year, but there
was something nagging at her that this was all wrong.

Apple Bloom then suddenly jumped up and shouted, "Hey! Are ya just gonna sit there all morning? Come on; we gotta get going!"

The alicorn then turned to see her little sister Apple Bloom standing near her bed. Her sister looked much more adorable than usual as she sported her big pink bow tied in her mane; she also wore a frilly pink dress with a big cheery smile.

"O…ok? What for?" the alicorn princess stammered as she clambered out of bed. The princess yawned and stretched out her large wingspan with the massive appendages across the room. She turned to see Apple Bloom jumping up and down in excitement as she shouted, "Come on! Stop wasting time; we're gonna be late!"

The little filly then tugged on her sister's hoof out of bed with Princess Macintosh. She was somewhat surprised by her excitement but was also happy to see her sister giving her so much attention. The princess then allowed Apple Bloom to pull her through her massive bedroom as she asked. "Late for what!?"

"Seriously!? How could you forget!? It's the Apple Blossom Celebration!? It's the day you saved Equestria from the Nightmare Jack O Lantern, remember?"

Princess Macintosh blinked, having a vague memory of him fighting an orange-coated alicorn princess wearing a mask in the shape of a pumpkin with a cruel-looking face carved into the face of it. A nauseating headache overcame the alicorn as she groaned and rubbed her head with a hoof. She knew that something was off and her memories were wrong, but she didn't sure. Was she an alicorn princess? Wasn't she a simple earth pony stallion named Big Mac? The alicorn shook her head, putting a hoof to her forehead, and mumbled, "yeah, I do remember…."

"Ok, then go get ready! Granny's already made breakfast!" Apple Bloom exclaimed as she pushed onto her sister's flank.

"Hey, stop that!" The princess shouted as she found herself suddenly shoved into an oversized bathroom. Like her bedroom, the bathroom was massive, with an oversized sink and a beautiful hot tub in the middle of the room filled with hot steaming water. Princess Macintosh was amazed at how luxurious things were. Her memories of being Big Mac, the simple Earth Pony stallion, he was much more accustomed to a more rustic lifestyle. But regardless if this was real or if the memories of the stallion known as Big Macintosh didn't matter. What mattered was her getting ready for the day when she had to figure out the truth. The princess then slowly trotted towards it and went about pouring a container full of bath salts into the water below. The alicorn princess lowered herself into the hot steamy water as she threw her wings up and moaned, feeling her muscles relax and aches and pains melt away.

Meanwhile, Princess Macintosh felt the soft, sweet-smelling water envelop her entire body as she closed her eyes and sighed deeply. The princess then lowered her head into her chest and slept soundly in the spa. But her nap didn't last long as she was suddenly awoken by two ponies exclaiming at once.

"Apologizes, Princess; sorry we're late!"

The princess blinked as she looked somewhat confused and turned to see a cute pink coated earth pony with a wavy blue mane; she came alongside her sister Aloe who looked almost exactly like her, but her mane and tail were the opposite colors of her sister Lotus. The two mares slowly trotted towards her as Princess Macintosh smiled at the two trying to be polite and asked, "oh, Aloe and Lotus? Why are you here?"

"We're here to get you ready for your ceremony!" Aloe exclaimed. as Lotus went about rubbing shampoo and conditioner into her mane and chimed, "yes, there's so much to do; we need to make sure you're ready for your celebration."

Princess Macintosh wished to protest being touched or cleaned, but little could be done as the mares went to work. Aloe went about scrubbing her body with a scrub brush, all the while, Lotus washed her mane, moved down to the princess' flank, and washed her tail as well.

The princess squeaked and cried as her entire body was scrubbed down. She could feel somewhat squeamish when Aloe made her way towards the alicorn princess' nether regions. Princess Macintosh instinctively as she cried, "is that really necessary?"

"Yes, it is; now hold still, princess; this will be just a moment," Aloe responded curtly as she went and progressed to scrub between her back legs, making the princess cry out in ecstasy. All the while, Lotus finished washing her mane and tail with the sweet-smelling soaps, and she started to pour the soft spa water over her entire body. Lotus then came up to her with a platter full of some creamy green substance and began to lather her face with a thick green mud mask, and finished it off with two cucumbers being placed squarely over her eyes. Despite the stuff feeling so chalky and heavy, she could feel her face already softening up and feel that there was a reason mares do this…wait wasn't she always a mare? Princess Macintosh's thoughts were interrupted as Aloe asked, "Now, princess, just relax and let this mask remain on your face for an hour."

The princess could no longer see but was too relaxed and pampered to care as she gave a nod. Aloe and Lotus then went around the princess as the alicorn laid back in the spa and asked, "stretch out your wings, please!"

Princess Macintosh did as the mares instructed, throwing her wings out to their full wingspan, and that was when the preening began. She could feel the spa mares slowly going over each feather, making sure the dirt and grime between the individual feathers were cleaned out and bent ones being pulled. The entire process made the princess squeak and cry in shock at her wings' sensitivity. But it was never out of pain as she could feel her wings becoming much lighter and could tell the Spa sisters were good at this. So she did her best to relax as they went and preened her wings. Eventually, she grew accustomed to the feeling of a feather being pulled out or her feathers being rustled by the mares as they cleaned out more dirt. Then without any warning, one of the mares took the pumice stone and started manicuring her horn, grinding and chipping away. The sensation wasn't terrible, it just felt rather tingling as the spa mares were being rather delicate, ensuring to be as careful as she could be.

Meanwhile, somepony went about scrubbing down her hooves with a pumice stone and going over each one as she chipped dirt out from beneath them. Princess Macintosh did her best not to shake about despite feeling antsy with the spa twins picking and prodding through her most sensitive body parts. But she eventually could lay back her head and allow the mares to do their job as she did her best to relax. It wasn't long until the princess couldn't feel the spa mares touching her anymore. Still, she felt the spa becoming slightly hotter and filled with more bath salts as the sweet-scented fragrance hit her nostrils. This was indeed a bath she would never forget, and yet, this is something that she does every day. It was hard to believe she was used to being pampered like this. She could only wonder what else was in store for her.


"It's time to wake up."

Princess Macintosh blinked in confusion as she was now up, looking around, trying to gauge where she was. The alicorn princess was now standing upright in a studio with Aloe and Lotus still working on her! Aloe was going about grooming her long flowing straw-colored mane while Lotus brushed out her tail, and she could see her reflection on all sides. Her face mask was gone, and she saw how tall and elegant her body was, her tall, sharp horn, her beautiful wings, long muzzle, and thicc flank. She was indeed an alicorn princess, as any hint of her being a bulky Earth Pony stallion was gone.

"Can you lift your hoof, princess?" Aloe asked as she lifted one of her front hooves. The princess simply nodded as, at this point, she was just going along with whatever they wanted of her body.

The pink-coated spa mare then went and polished each front hoof with a rag soaked in oil, and she went and polished each hoof until they gleamed in the light. Lotus then finished off the makeover by applying makeup on her face, eyeliner over her eyes, and a powdery blush on her cheeks. Meanwhile, Lotus went and sprayed her down with apple cinnamon-scented perfume which wafted over her like a cloud. The spa twins then picked out her regalia, having her bridle clasped over her chest with an orange gem carved in the shape of an apple placed squarely in the center. Then the mares placed a gold tiara over her head along with slotting some fake eyelashes over her eyelids. Princess Macintosh could see her all happened rather quickly as she stared at her reflection with a confused look. She still couldn't believe the beautiful sexy alicorn in the reflection was and asked out loud. "Have I always looked this beautiful?"

"Yes, of course, Princess, you're absolutely gorgeous," Aloe and Lotus chimed at once! The two spa ponies then escorted her down the hall with guards saying good morning to her as they made their way to the dining hall for breakfast.


The halls were filled long and grand with pictures of her family. The carpet beneath her hooves was a bright scarlet with green emerald apple designs sewn throughout the fabric. But it wasn't just that guards at every intersection of the halls saluted her as she passed while butlers and maids were cleaning and dusting furniture and paintings. Not only that, as she passed, they would bow or curtsy at her presence as if she was Princess Celestia or Luna herself! This was all somewhat overwhelming to the alicorn princess, who paused midway as Aloe looked up and asked, "is something wrong, princess?"

"N…no! Let's proceed."

Princess Macintosh continued down the hall towards a grand spiraling staircase; once she was down on the first floor, she found herself in a luxurious-looking dining hall with her other family. Apple Bloom was standing on her seat wearing a cute little pink party dress, while Granny Smith was wearing a simple maid's outfit consisting of a silky black dress and a white apron tied around her waist.

"Princess Mac! You're here!" Apple Bloom squealed; she ran over and jumped into the princess' hooves; she held her sister in her chest.

Apple Bloom peered upward and cooed, "oh, you're so beautiful! And you smell like apples and cinnamon!"

Princess Macintosh's cheeks flushed a little pink, and she said, "yes, that would be my perfume."

"Good! Don't want ya smelling like a farmhand; now come and eat! Can't go do your royal duties on an empty stomach!" Granny Smith blurted out.

The alicorn princess chuckled and nodded; she then trotted to the dining room and sat at a significant long rectangular table. She then sat down at the table and started to eat her breakfast made up of apple cinnamon pancakes with a cup of tea and being as "delicate" and "princess-like" as possible. The princess turned towards the old mare serving the rest of her family. She could see that outside there was a sea of apple trees, which meant that the castle was situated in the middle of Sweet Apple Acres with a group of mares and stallions outside bucking away. That was when she realized that they were her servants!?

"What's the matter?" Apple Bloom asked, looking at her with a concerned expression.

"N…nothing…" Princess Macintosh stammered back, unsure of what was still happening as she was not used to this kind of treatment. She was fully aware that something about all of this felt off, but it also felt like this was all normal routine. The princess asked, "did we always have servants do the apple bucking?"

"Of course! Ya can't go chipping your hooves before you go off and do your royal duties!" Apple Bloom chimed.

"She's got the point you're a princess now; ya should be acting like one," Granny Smith growled.

Princess Macintosh blushed, seeing Granny had a point; she was indeed a princess and shouldn't be worrying about the apple bucking; that was something Big Mac would worry about, and she was no longer him. But there was one question on her mind: where was Applejack?

"Um…w… where's Applejack? Is she up yet?"

Granny Smith and Apple Bloom suddenly became silent, and the mood became somber. The little filly bent her head, "let's not talk about that?"

"O…ok…" Princess Macintosh stammered; she was now somewhat worried. Did something terrible happen to Applejack? Maybe she was on a long trip? Regardless of the answer, there was a sense of urgency, and she finished her meal rather quickly and dabbed her lips with a handkerchief. She then turned to see Princess Twilight Sparkle trot inside the castle with a smile. "Hello, Princess Macintosh!"

"Princess Twilight!? How are you?" the red-coated alicorn asked, surprised she was here.

"Oh, we're having that meeting with the other princesses. I thought it was best to come here early!" the violet alicorn exclaimed as she trotted over and placed a book down. Twilight then flipped it open and said, "now it's concerning the annual Apple Blossom ceremony! I mean, it's not that we have to get the notes down for how many ponies will come to Ponyville. So we need to be ready to host the influx of ponies; plus, we'll need to discuss when we will be doing our speeches and how long each of us has before the Grand Ball begins."

Princess Macintosh blinked, somewhat surprised at being a part of all of this, and stammered, "I…I see…"

"Well, you don't worry about anything. I've got everything prepared. All you need to do is remember your speech. Ok? Trust me, I'm new to being a princess too, so I can see how you're lost."

"Ye...yes I…I'm not lost," The princess stammered out, feeling a bit angry at being patronized in such a way despite not really understanding what was happening. Princess Macintoshtook a moment to sip at her tea and said, "I'm just getting up; please let me at least finish my tea."

Princess Twilight Sparkle put a hoof to her mouth and chuckled, "come now? This can't be any worse than us teaming up to take down Jack O Lantern?"

"Right, no…of course not, it's just I must've not gotten a good night's rest, is all," Princess Macintosh admitted as she felt somewhat exhausted.

Twilight took a cup of tea herself and sipped at her cup as she suggested, "well, you can go take a nap? The celebration won't start until much later, and Pinkie Pie has already taken care of getting the games and food ready. All we need to ensure there is enough bits to pay for everything."

Princess Macintosh sighed relief as she was scared she would have to perform more duties than she was ready to do. But she didn't feel like going back to sleep and said, "thank you for the offer, but I'll help with the preparations if needed. You shouldn't be doing all of this planning on your own."

"Alright then, just try to keep up with me, ok?" Twilight chirped. She then took out a giant ledger from almost out of nowhere as she went over all the boring details of the celebrations, budgeting, taxes, seat assignments, etc...

Princess Macintosh just sat there nodding her head like an idiot feeling somewhat useless, only adding a sparse comment here and there. It wasn't long until she started to feel tired again, her mind began to drift, and her eyelids grew heavy…and soon she was slipping back into sleep.