• Published 16th Sep 2022
  • 341 Views, 21 Comments

America Rising - Nothing2007



When Humans, though to been wiped out from the Great War, return to finish their genocide of the pups, they must team up with the ponies of their new world to protect and save the world.

  • ...
24
 21
 341

Life with the Pups

Rainbow Dash stroll to the mess hall on the Aircraft Carrier. She wanted to discuss their relocating to her planet with Brine.

It seemed like an eternity until she arrived in the meal hall, where unlike the subs, there were more than a billion people eating lunch.

She entered the line and received a few glances from a couple of the puppies, but most were too busy feeding to notice her.

She considered her alternatives. When they stated they would eat anything, they weren't joking. For strange reasons, they served salad, carrots, pork, and a lot of desserts and coffee.

For unknown reasons, she decided not to eat the steak, so she helped herself to the salad and a cup of coffee. When she heard Brine beckoning for her, she questioned what it tasted like.

She looked and noticed that Brine was seated at a table in the far corner of the room with Verner and the rest of their buddies. There was nowhere for else to sit, so she chose to join them.

When she finally arrived, Brine and Verner were eating while Verner's friends were engaging in an arm wrestle.

While she was eating, Rainbow Dash grinned. Brine had nice friends, but he didn't consider the consequences.

Back in Canderlot, however:

As Twilight Sparkle fled through the streets, there was a complete state of fear across the city.

She said, "First the changelings, then the Griffon Empire, and now Rainbow Dash disappearing." This is really fantastic.

Fighting broke out between the pro- and anti-war factions while Equestria was having high tensions with the Griffon Empire.

Celestia, Luna, and the rest of her pals were waiting for her inside the royal chamber, so she hurried inside.

Applejack inquires, "What took you so long?" Twilight sat down and remarked, "Ponies are all over the streets, getting restless and angry."

"I know," Celestia admitted. But I also don't want to call in the Royal Guard to put an end to the demonstrations.

Do we know what happened to Rainbow Dash, Twilight questioned? She shook her head, Luna.

We don't, Celestia said, "But something... strange happened in the South Luna Sea a few days ago."

She began playing a video of three enormous things colliding with the water.

Rarity inquires, "What are those things?" Three lengthy figures surfaced out of the water as she was asking the inquiry, shocking everyone.

Twilight shouted, "What are those things?!" She shook her head.

"From what we've got," Celestia said. These ships are not natural and appear to be too high tech for anybody on this planet to construct, thus it looks like we may have extraterrestrial visitors.

Applejack queries, "But why would they take Rainbow Dash." Pinkie Pie shouted, "Maybe they are using her for their crazy experiments!"

"We don't know," Luna stated. But we need to track them down. They may be anywhere in the planet or in space.

Fluttershy said, "I propose we start where she vanished. Surely there are some hints there.

Twilight responded, "I agree. "Come on, ladies.

However, they had no idea what they were getting into when they were leaving.

Aboard the U.R.S. Enterprise, meanwhile:

Brine motioned to Rainbow Dash and said, "You might want to hold on," pointing to the pipe above them.

After placing their satellites and a space station on the moon in orbit, the fleet was prepared to descend and sail to their new home.

The Captain roared, "Ready for drop in three minutes." "Be prepared!"

As tightly as she could, Rainbow grasped the bar above her. This was going to be a steep descent.

"3... 2... 1.... LATCH!"

As the powerful Carrier and the rest of the fleet suddenly plunged to the waters below, she suddenly felt sick to her stomach.

Her stomach wanted to vomit and her legs wanted to give way over the subsequent few seconds, which were a nightmare for her. But she wasn't the only one. One poor puppy puked everywhere.

He heard the Private next to him exclaim, "DUDE!" "I'm covered in it!"

I'm sorry, the puppy said. "I couldn't keep it inside,"

While the two puppies are fighting, Rainbow hears the splash of the water. She was overjoyed that they were at least partially on stable ground. She detested that and probity always would.

As Brine passed out on his bed from tiredness, she made the decision to accompany him to his room. She turned to face his room. Only some equipment, a few guidebooks, and a lot of ammo were present.

Rainbow Dash queries, "Why do you have so much ammo lying around your room?" Does that pose a risk?

Only if you're an idiot, Brine said. "I always have some on hand just in case."

Sure, a few, Rainbow Dash said. Now that we finally have a place to swim, you may go on the deck and swim if you want, as I'm sure many other puppies are, said Brine. "I'm going to sleep," you said.

Leaving the room while her mind was racing, Rainbow let him sleep. She remarked, "He does seem cute when he sleeps. She then understands what she was thinking. She got rid of it, thinking "No, no!" "He's just a friend,"

She thought as she walked to the deck to see what was happening. She felt oddly drawn to Brine. But she was unable to place her hoof on it.

She was surprised to see a party taking place on the northern side after managing to locate the entrance leading outdoors. She reasoned that they must be celebrating their new home.

She eventually finds herself near the southern end of the aircraft carrier, where a number of puppies—both young and old—were swimming about in the water.

She said to herself, "They are good swimmers," as a juvenile Grey Wolf howled and jumped into the water, splashing everyone around him and making him grin.

She took a few steps and saw the helicopters coming and going. Obviously watching the area.

Near the end of the deck, she observed Tech doing something with a glass of substance. She approached him out of curiosity and stared at him.

She asks Tech, "What are you doing," terrifying him to death. He shouted "Ahh!" and almost dropped the jar he was carrying. You terrify me beyond belief, lady.

Tech came to his wits and murmured, "Sorry," to Rainbow Dash. "So what's that?," he said, pointing to the strange shimmering dust in the container.

Tech responded, "Oh this. I believe I may have figured out what, according to you, gives you your magical skills.

Rainbow inquires, "Why is it?" as Tech demonstrates the jar of sparkling dust to her.

Tech said, "I'm not sure what it is, but has your magical abilities that let you fly. "I need to test it out to learn more. For us, this may lead to the sixth industrial revolution.

An another industrial revolution? Puzzled, Rainbow inquires. "You made significant technical advancements six times!"

"Yep," said Tech. If you want to learn more, head to the library on the second level. I have lab work to complete.

Tech turned and left, signing in a tone she couldn't read. She didn't really get their music very well.

She did, however, visit the floor Tech had mentioned out of curiosity. She had no idea how many books they had; it was the only thing.

Rainbow Dash picked up a book and stated, "I'm going to be in here for a while."

Author's Note:

Here's the next chapter. Things are getting intense. Will the pups intervene if the war gets hot?

Let's find out.