• Published 16th Sep 2022
  • 341 Views, 21 Comments

America Rising - Nothing2007



When Humans, though to been wiped out from the Great War, return to finish their genocide of the pups, they must team up with the ponies of their new world to protect and save the world.

  • ...
24
 21
 341

A Upgrade

The U.R.S. Enterprise's flat deck, which was in disarray, was where the Black Hawk touched down.

Stepping off the Black Hawk, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Applejack, Twilight, and Fluttershy take a look around. Aliens were running amok and odd machines were parked on the huge ship's flat deck.

Twilight inquired, "Where is Rainbow Dash?" as a nurse, a kitten, rushed to them.

The Cat inquires, "Are you Rainbow Dash's friends?" "Yes," Twilight said. The question was, "Do you know where she is."

She had recently undergone surgery, and the cat stated, "We had to stitch up the wound before she bled to death. If you want to see her, follow me.

The main six, led by the Cat and Doctor Nibbles, proceed to Rainbow Dash's chamber while receiving strange looks from bystanders. Twilight made an effort to pay attention, but she had never been able to grasp Spanish.

They eventually make it to her room. Doctor Nibbles replied, "I need to see how some others are doing. He said, "Hope you enjoy your stay," as he turned to go.

"Well," Pinkie Pie said. What are we holding out for, let's in.

When Twilight unlocked the door, they found their stuff in a chair in a lovely chamber that even Rarity could only dream of.

Rainbow Dash, sporting a metal wing, remarked, "Hi guys," from within the bed. Applejack inquires, "What happened to you, sugarcube?"

Rainbow Dash waved her new metallic wing and said, "That Bastard of a pirate slice my wing off clean." But fortunately, they are so skilled at bio-engineering that they gave me a new wing without charging me for it.

Twilight, who is quite confused, asks, "What is bio-engineering?" She had never heard of that.

"Oh yeah," said Rainbow Dash. "Based on the books they have, they because upgrade your body's cells to hand certain things, like implants or making them immune to specific diseases."

Twilight raises an eyebrow, "You actually read something that's not a Daring Do book?" Yes, Twilight, I have read other material. She stated as she got out of bed, "They have a lot of books in their library on the second level.

The mothership has a library, right? Twilight inquires as her eyes almost leave her head.

Rainbow Dash interrupted her before she could bolt out the door and added, "Yeah, but you might want to ask the President about that."

Twilight questioned, "The President?" Who is that? Rainbow sign.

"Their leader," proclaimed Rainbow Dash. "Simply go speak with him. Brine and I are on our way to the Mess Hall. If you like, you can accompany me. Just make sure you bring food.

They followed Rainbow Dash to the Mess Hall, where they saw Brine, knowing that they were really hungry.

Rainbow Dash was hugged by Brine, who remarked, "Rainbow Dash, I'm so glad you're okay." They had to give me a new wing, but I'm okay.

It will return to normal quickly, Brine assured. Who's ready for lunch right now? Pinkie Pie raced by them and exclaimed, "I got to try everything!"

Brine ran after her and the others followed. "I better stop her before she eats everything in the Mess Hall," he shouted.

Twilight saw something when the party entered the Mess Hall.

Twilight remarked, "There are more than a billion of you men aboard this one ship, and doubtless many more in your fleet.

"Howdy Brine," a buddy of Brine's who once lived in Houston said. You brought Rainbow and our new visitors here for a nice lunch, I see."

Brine responded, "Yeah, Texan," as he retrieved his meal. "Help the others get theres? Nothing made with meat.

Texan muttered, "Oh it," before vanishing into the kitchen. Fearful Fluttershy inquires, "You guys... eat meat?" To her, Brine turned.

Brine touched Fluttershy with his paw and said, "Yes and no. "We need to survive, but ours is grown in labs so we don't kill any animals, ok?"

Fluttershy felt better as a result. Okay, I suppose that makes sense.

They sat at Brine's table where Venver and his friends were arguing after receiving their lunch (making sure to avoid the meat products).

Venver said, "Dude, The Walking Dead is way better than Resident Evil." They reply, "No, Resident Evil is!"

"What are you two arguing about once more?" Brine stated as he joined the other six at their table.

Venver remarked, "Those guys believe Resident Evil to be superior to The Walking Dead in zombie terror. Brine sign.

Brine sighed as he began to eat, "You guys really must quit bickering about this. Rarity couldn't help but chuckle as she watched them argue over ridiculous things.

Twilight asks Rainbow, "So, Rainbow, can we talk?" "Out there in the hallway?"

She consented, understanding what Twilight wanted to discuss. Twilight started once they were out of earshot.

Twilight shouted, "Are you ok, did they hurt you!?" but Rainbow covered her lips before she could finish. Twilight said, "Twilight, calm down."

Rainbow Dash speaks as Twilight begins to settle down. You're good, Twilight. I'm doing good.

Twilight asked, "Have they treated you okay, but they are aliens. Rainbow Dash frowned in reaction to this.

Twilight said, "No, that's kind of racist of you," to which Rainbow Dash objected. They had treated me the same as any other of them. Heck, Brine shouted at his captain to treat me right after becoming enraged with them. When she considered last night, her cheeks began to flush. their embrace.

Twilight took note. She inquires, "Did you and Brine do anything while you were here?"

She dragged Twilight to her room and told her everything as she knew she couldn't keep it a secret from her. her feelings after their kiss the previous evening.

Twilight said in complete disbelief, "You.. kiss Brine." "Why?"

"I... feel for him," said Rainbow Dash. Like Love, you understand.

The darkness was quiet. She was unsure about her thoughts. She spoke at last.

Twilight's smile and words, "Rainbow, I think that is a great thing on your part," completely astounded Rainbow.

In disbelief, Rainbow Dash asks, "You, believe this is okay? "Do you think it's okay that I'm in love with an alien?"

"Rainbow Dash," Twilight said. "No one picks the person you should love for you; it is your decision. Why do you adore him? Please explain.

All the times she had spent with Brine came to Rainbow Dash's mind. Their kiss beneath Luna's moon followed by him excluding her, them discussing their history, and eventually their hanging out last night.

He's just like me, Rainbow remarked. "A warrior, he moves quickly through life and despises it due to his high standards. We are a unit.

Rainbow Dash considered that.

We are one.

Rainbow Dash shouted, "I love him!" as she embraced Twilight. As Rainbow Dash left the room, Twilight screamed, "Then go get him and prove to him!"

Twilight was unable to stop laughing.