• Published 20th Jul 2022
  • 1,050 Views, 25 Comments

That time Fluttershy Became a Baby Batpony - Foal Star



Fluttershy has been turned into a baby bat pony and has to somehow find a way back to Ponyville to change back to an adult pegasus.

  • ...
1
 25
 1,050

Chapter Six: The End of the Baby Batpony curse

Fluttershy was sitting outside behind an apple tree, looking at what appeared to be a meeting between Echo and Starlight. The little filly had no idea what was going on between the two, but whatever it was, she decided it was best to wait and see what happened. She was surprised, however, that Echo had apparently been in cahoots with Starlight this whole time.

Little Starlight was sitting on her padded seat with a smile as she exclaimed. "Tanks so much for ta potion. Tis awmost ruined owa pwans!"

Echo was giving Starlight an angry glare as she asked. "I tuwned ta pwincesses into baby ponies and gave ya ta potion wike ya wanted. Now ya gonna turn my mama back to nowmaw, wight?"

"Of couwse!” Starlight replied. “You did evewyting we asked, and now we can take Twiwight and the pwincesses, and you can keep Fwuttewshy as ya baby sistew," Echo looked down, ashamed for her actions, as Starlight patted her head. "Hey, dun feew bad. Tis is what ya wanted, wight? A baby sistew, wight?"

The little filly looked downward and then said. "Yeah, and it was fun having one. But it feews wong now, wike we ta bad guys." Echo then started to cry as she put her hooves over her eyes, appearing to feel guilty for helping Starlight.

The baby pinkish-purple coated unicorn trotted over and gave Echo a pat on the back, then whispered. "Yeah, it can seem tat way. But ya want Fwuttewshy to be ya baby sistew, wight?"

"No!" Fluttershy exclaimed and emerged from hiding! She then unfolded her wings and shouted. "Echo! Don't give hew tat potion! She’s eviw!"

Starlight threw her hooves into the air and exclaimed! "Come on, Echo! If ya give me ta potion, Fwuttewshy wiww be your baby sistew fowevew!"

"Fwuttewshy?!" The little filly cried as she turned to face her.

The yellow-coated baby batpony flew over and snapped at Echo. "Wisten ta me! I fowgive you fow tuwning me into a baby batpony. But ya gotta see by now tat tis is wong! If you wet Stawwight take that potion, my fwiends and I can nevew tuwn back to nowmaw! We impowtant to Equestwia!"

"Dun wisten ta hew! Wisten ta me now!" Starlight shouted as she lowered her head with her horn glowing. “Give me tat potion!

Echo turned to Fluttershy with a worried look as she asked. "Ya not mad at me, awe ya?"

Fluttershy shook her head and continued. "No, of couwse not. I understand why you tuwned my fwiends and I into baby batponies. Ya just wanted a baby sistew, wight?"

Echo nodded. "Tats wha happened. Stawwight twicked me into thinking turning ya into a baby batpony was the onwy way I couwd have one. I weawwy wanted to be a big sistew, but my mommy said she can’t have mowe babies. I ta onwy one she'll be able to have."

"No, stop listening to hew, Echo!" Starlight whined as she started to throw a tantrum. "If ya dun give me ta potion ten ya will nevew have a baby sistew! Fwuttewshy wiww weave ya fowevaw!"

Echo turned back to face the yellow-coated baby batpony and then asked. "If ya tuwn back into a big pony, ya won't weave me, wight?"

Fluttershy paused as she had to make sure whatever she said would convince Echo to give her the potion. But at the same time, she couldn't lie to the foal. She then waddled over to the baby batpony. "Wook, I won't be ya baby sistew, but I wiww always be ya big sista in a way. And I'ww come to visit ya whenevew I can."

Echo gave Fluttershy a puppy dog eyes look and asked. "Ya pwomise?"

Fluttershy put a hoof over her chest. "I pwomise."

The little filly nodded, prepared to give the potion to Fluttershy. But Starlight suddenly pounced on top of her! As the two tussled about, Echo was able to kick the jar full of Zecora's potion toward Fluttershy and shouted! "Take ta potion! Give it ta ya fwiends, huwwy!"

Fluttershy snatched the potion and put it aside as she was going to go help Echo. But before she could do anything, Starlight disappeared with Echo, leaving the baby batpony speechless. Echo had been foalnapped! Fluttershy lowered her head with tears welling in her eyes and muttered. "When we gwow up, we gonna save ya, Echo!" She then took the jar and flew off into the air, heading back to the Apple family’s farmhouse.


Fluttershy flew back to the farmhouse, where Twilight, Luna and Mango were all waiting for her.

"Fwuttewshy, are ya otay?!" Twilight cried out as she ran over to meet her friend.

Fluttershy was in tears as she hugged her friend, and a wave of emotion came over the little filly as she started to bawl into her hooves.

Luna then trotted over to see the jar full of Zecora's potion and gasped! "Ya did it! Ya got ta potion!"

Fluttershy sighed as she explained. "Yes. But I have to say tat Echo stawted the batpony cuwse, and was ta one who tuwned me into a baby batpony."

"It was Echo?!" Everypony shouted all at once in disbelief!

The yellow-coated foal cleared her throat and then continued. "Yes, Echo. But it wasn't aww hew fauwt. Stawwight Gwimmew twicked hew into thinking that to keep me as hew baby sistew, she had ta do whatever Stawwight said. She was sad ‘cause she wanted to be a big sistew, but couwdn’t ‘cause her mommy couwdn’t have mowe foaws."

Mango looked somewhat scared and worried, sweat coming down her face as she stammered. "I…I see…but whewe is she?! Is she ok?!"

Fluttershy started tearing up. "No, she was taken by Stawwight when I convinced hew to give me ta potion."

The motherly batpony roared in anger and then shouted! "Weww, if we find tis Stawwight, I gonna ki-"

"-Um, Stawwight's a baby too." Fluttershy mumbled under her breath.

Mango cleared her throat. "Wet me wephwase tat," She then shouted! "When I find hew, I'ww give hew a vewy big spanking! Hew wump’s gonna be wed and swoe fow days!"

Luna nodded. "Otay, so what do we do? How do we save Echo?"

Fluttershy groaned under her breath. "Ta biggest weason why Stawwight is doing tis is because we can stop hew with my fwiends and I. Ta onl\wy way we gonna get hew back is if Twiwight or I twade ouwsewves and stay as baby batponies."

Everypony else were looking at each other with worried looks on their faces as Twilight whispered. "Fwuttewshy is wight. Stawwight is using time twavew and can onwy stay hewe fow so wong. I bet she's stiww somewhewe in Sweet Appwe Acwes, waiting fow one of us to find hew."

"Otay, but…tats not a good idea even if ya gonna sacwifice yaself for my daughter. If ya get taken, Stawwight might have aww ta ponies in Equestwia tuwn into babies." Mango explained.

Luna held up a hoof. "Wait, howd up! Tis Stawwight sounds pwetty awwogant. Why don't we set up a twap?!"

"Wight, sounds wike a gweat idea!" Fluttershy replied with a smirk as they huddled up and started to talk about creating a trap to save Echo.


Meanwhile, back in the apple orchard, Starlight had Echo tied up as she was waddling back and forth in front of her, cursing under her breath. "Ta baby batpony cuwse Midnight cwafted wowked pewfectwy! But ya ruined owa pwans, Echo! Aww, ya had ta do was give me tat stupid potion, and I would've secured my victory!" Starlight whined.

Echo stuck her tongue out and jeered. "Weww, Fwuttewshy was way smawtew ten ya, and wiww come to wescue me!"

Starlight gave a hearty chuckle. "Tats what I'm waiting fow! When Fwuttewshy wetuwns and if she's stiww a baby, I'ww twade you for hew, and I can continue my pwans!"

"Weww, guess you wewe wight!" Starlight turned to see Fluttershy standing up proudly (despite still being in diapers). "Ya wet Echo go, and ya can take me instead!"

"Fine, it's a deaw!" Starlight snapped as she then ran right at Fluttershy! But the baby unicorn then cried out in horror as she was picked up by the seam of her diaper. Mango now had her as Fluttershy flew towards Echo and rescued her.

Meanwhile, Twilight (now an adult alicorn) flew over and hoisted Starlight in a magical time bubble as she shouted. "You won't get away this time!"

Starlight roared in defiance. "Ugh, fowget tis!” She tried to teleport, but her horn simply fizzled, preventing her from leaving as she kicked and whined. "Why can't I weave?!"

Twilight gave the filly a smirk. "You forget, I worked with a time agency, and they gave me access to a spell called the time bubble. As long as you're trapped in this, you can't escape."

The baby unicorn laughed. "Ya may have me now, but I awweady set tings in motion fow ta future! You ow one of youw friends wiww end up as a baby fowevew, I sweaw!"

Twilight levitated the foal towards her as she jeered. "Well, we'll just have to wait and see, huh?" She then levitated her amulet as she continued. "And if you happen to turn one of my friends or me into a baby, as long as I have my amulet, I'll just turn them back to adults. Pity I can’t extend that luxury to you. Seems like you’ll be the one who’s a baby forever." Twilight then trotted off with her captured pony.

Fluttershy then wrapped her leathery wings and hugged Echo close to her chest. "I'm just gwad ya safe!"

Mango then hugged both foals and cried. "Oh, Echo! I would be so mad at you, but I'm just glad you're okay!"

The baby batpony looked downward and mumbled. "I sowie for tuwning ya and Pwincess Wuwu into babies…I…I taught Stawwight was gonna turn ya aww back ta nowmaw when Fwuttewshy officially became my baby sistew. I should've seen that Stawwight was just twicking me."

Mango took her daughter into her hooves and hugged her close as she cried, "Dear, you're only three, and yet you figured out that Starlight was using you," She then bent down and hugged her daughter and cried. "I'm so proud of you! You’re growing up so fast! I definitely can’t justify keeping you in diapers anymore."


After Luna was turned back to normal, Twilight gave the potion to her so she could turn Princess Celestia and the rest of the castle staff back into adults. She then watched the sun slowly rise, and ponies were doing their business, with most thinking the batpony curse was just a bad dream.

Twilight then turned to Fluttershy as she asked. "Are you sure you don't want to turn back into a pegasus?"

The yellow pegasus was now an adult again but remained a batpony. "Yes. I…I want to live with the bat ponies for a while and with Echo. I want Echo to know I'll be there for her. And this way, I’ll understand their culture better."

The alicorn nodded. "Well, I think that's a great idea. We could use more information about batponies and how they function. Princess Luna was the only other source we had until now."

"How about you?” Fluttershy asked. “Are you going to be ok with Starlight? That’s another powerful unicorn foal you’ll have to deal with."

Twilight snickered under her breath. "Yeah, I’ll manage. I have her upstairs, trapped in the time bubble spell. But I'll still change her diapers, feed her, and care for her as if she were my daughter.”

Fluttershy dawwed. "Well, I hope she can have a change of heart while you care for her," She then went out and picked up baby Discord, who bounced on his diapered butt as he shouted. "So, ya was a baby batpony tis whowe time?! Teww me aww about it!"

Fluttershy giggled as she nuzzled Discord and cooed. "Ok, I will, but you gotta promise me you'll play nice with baby Echo. "

"I wiww, Mama! I pwomise!" Discord squealed as he bounced onto her back, and she flew off with the sun rising.

Fluttershy was getting somewhat drowsy. Her entire sleep schedule had been nocturnal, but she'd remain awake until she could crash at Mango's house.