• Published 20th Jul 2022
  • 1,043 Views, 25 Comments

That time Fluttershy Became a Baby Batpony - Foal Star



Fluttershy has been turned into a baby bat pony and has to somehow find a way back to Ponyville to change back to an adult pegasus.

  • ...
1
 25
 1,043

Chapter Two: Fluttershy's Night Out

Fluttershy enjoyed herself with the other foals as she played with Echo, stacking blocks and playing tag with the other baby bat ponies. It wasn't long after they had their lunch (Echo and the older bat ponies had mashed fruit); meanwhile, the little yellow-coated bat pony was stuck drinking a bottle of "fruit milk" that was probably supplied by their caretaker. Fluttershy didn't care as she'd grown quite accustomed to being a cute baby bat pony and loving the taste of the milk; it tasted about the same as Mango's milk, being just as tangy and delicious.

So far, the day was rather relaxing and enjoyable for Fluttershy, having not had to be angry about anything. She was then picked up by the caretaker as she was asked. "Do you know how to hang by your tail?" The former pegasus shook her head "no." The caretaker gave a sigh and said. "Well, guess we should set up a crib for you, sweetie."

"I can teach her!" Echo exclaimed as the little filly waddled over towards them.

"But sweetie, we don't want her to fall," The caretaker pointed out. "It takes practice to hang by your tail."

"Please!" Echo whined. "I taught a lot of ta foals here! My mommy says I'm really good at it."

Fluttershy did want to try hanging by her tail, just like the other foals. She waddled towards the older bat pony caretaker and gave her some cute puppy eyes. Despite Fluttershy not being able to communicate verbally, the older caretaker got the message and just gave a reluctant sigh. She then turned to look down at Echo. "Now Echo, you watch the little one. Come get me if anything happens."

"I will!" Echo exclaimed as the caretaker left to take care of the dozens of other baby bat ponies zooming about the room.

"Come on, I'll show ya how to attach your tail to the ceiling!" Echo cheered; she then took Fluttershy by the hoof, flew her up to the rafters, and assisted in wrapping the baby's pink, fluffy tail around the banister.

Fluttershy squeaked as she lowered her body towards the ground below; it was so strange being "upside down." Echo did the same and looked downward with a smile as she wrapped her body with her bat wings. The pegasus' cheeks flushed pink as she thought her diaper would slip off while hanging like this. But the diaper was designed for baby bat ponies with a diaper strapped around her crotch area, and she felt it was secure and snug.

The pegasus then buried her head into her chest and relaxed, seeming to feel like this was more natural than sleeping on her back. Echo then wrapped her wings around Fluttershy and kept her close as they nuzzled each other. Fluttershy had to admit Echo made such a great big sister. It wasn't long until the former pegasus was sound asleep in the embrace of the older bat pony filly.


Fluttershy was suddenly woken up by Echo as she nuzzled into her belly and shouted! "Come on! Gotta show ya where they keep ta mangoes! They are great!"

The baby bat pony yawned as she flexed her wings and flapped her tiny wings, going down to the ground below as she followed Echo. They then went to the pantry, where there were tons of fruits in a fridge: Bananas, oranges, mangoes, you name it. All of them were piled together in barrels.

Fluttershy's mouth drooled as her pupils went wide. The former pegasus then flew right towards the bunch of mangoes, followed by Echo as they sank their teeth into the fruit. They then sucked the juice from their fruit and drank to their delight.

The pegasus then wiped her mouth with a hoof and looked upward at a window nearby. Her foalish mind desired to see the outside world and explore the land of the bat ponies. She probably wouldn't get another opportunity like this.

Echo seemed to notice what Fluttershy was doing and asked. "Hey, wanna go outside and explore?"

Fluttershy gave a few excited nods as she bounced up and down in excitement Echo hugged her and then took the foal by the hoof. "Come on! We should go now before ta caretaker knows we left! Don't wanna get in trouble! Maybe I'll even help ya use the potty; Mommy and Daddy say I'm almost old enough to use the one they use. So if I can use it, ya can use it too, probably."

Fluttershy giggled a bit at Echo's enthusiasm; it reminded her of Rainbow Dash, even as a foal. Unsurprisingly, despite being younger than her, Rainbow had been potty trained before Fluttershy.

Echo then led Fluttershy out through the window, and together they flew towards the city ahead as Fluttershy became giddy with excitement. She knew what they were doing was naughty, but she didn't care. Maybe it was her foalish mind taking over her body. Regardless, she was excited to see the world of the bat ponies and what it looked like. Maybe she would tell Twilight about her findings when the alicorn returned Fluttershy to normal.


Mango was now dressed in her dark blue armor and flying through the castle halls doing her patrols, almost right into Princess Luna's chest.

Princess Luna looked down with a wide-eyed expression. "Oh my! Mango, how are you?"

The bat pony squeaked as she shouted. "Princess Luna, I'm so sorry! I didn't see you there, really."

"It's alright; I was lost in thought and wasn't paying attention to where I was going," The princess of the night apologized. She then looked downward again with an unsure look as she mumbled. "It's just; lately, I've been worrying about something."

"Worried? What do you mean?" Mango asked, being somewhat concerned about her good friend.

Princess Luna explained. "Well, recently, a very good pony named Fluttershy went missing. I've been searching for her throughout the dream realm and haven't found her, which I find most troubling. Her friends are worried sick about her. In fact, Fluttershy is one of the ponies who cured me of my dark side, Nightmare Moon. That I can't even find her through dreams is most troubling, I can visit the dreams of everypony."

"Oh my!" Mango gasped at the news! Then she paused, thinking it was odd that she'd found that baby bat pony the same night Fluttershy went missing. Maybe she was pulling at strings. "Well, I…I don't know if this helps, but I did find this strange baby bat pony recently."

"Really?" Princess Luna pondered. "I was not aware one had been born. Please tell me, what does the foal look like, and how old is she?"

Mango put a hoof to her chin. "Well, she has a yellow coat, a fluffy pink mane and tail, and fluffy yellow ears. She's quite young, no older than one, can't talk, and is diaper dependent, of course."

Princess Luna blinked as she asked. "Can you bring that foal here? She might just be the pony we were looking for. It sounds strange, but… well, have you heard about the foal pandemic?"

"Oh yes, we heard of the age regression pandemic happening in Equestria," Mango nodded in reply and then gasped! "Do you think Fluttershy was turned into a baby bat pony?!"

Princess Luna chuckled, seeing as she was too used to this. "Oh yes, I wouldn't be surprised, seeing that's become quite common as of late. Can you please bring this baby bat pony so I can see if it's Fluttershy?"

"Yes, princess! Right away!" Mango shouted, then flew off back to the nightcare. As the bat pony flew off into the night, she just hoped Echo and the new baby were still at nightcare and weren't getting into any trouble. Luna already knows how much trouble Echo was, and she was still only a toddler.


The two foals were currently going around the town with Fluttershy, admiring the bat ponies once more. She loved watching them sniff the fruit stands and with their pupils wide, being overly stimulated by all the fruits. The best part was they were admired by the other ponies, all dawwing at them and admiring how Echo was taking care of her "baby sister."

Fluttershy felt somewhat embarrassed being called that, especially since her diaper was soaked in urine from all the juice she was drinking. It had happened so fast she hadn't even had time to react, let alone try to tell Echo that she had to go potty.

The two were picked up by somepony as Fluttershy squeaked and squirmed about. She was laid down on a park bench and squeaked as her diaper was unstrapped and her rump was wiped. Fluttershy looked up to see that the pony changing her diaper was Echo's dad, who flashed her a smile and asked. "How did you two get out of nightcare?"

"We escaped, but the baby wanted to go out!" Echo cried as she was laid on another park bench as. Fluttershy felt a fresh diaper strapped between her thighs.

Sonic then put a diaper around his daughter as well, pouring some foal powder on her rump as he scolded. "Well, seeing you're out here and quite a long way from a potty, you need a diaper. Your mother would kill me if I let you go without one out here."

"Ugh, fine. I like diapers anyway! Tey comfy when I land on my bottom," Echo grumbled. "But I still the big sissy, right?"

Sonic ruffled her mane and nodded, then he put the two foals onto his back. "Well, we better get you two back to nightcare now."

"Ugh, can't we see you fly with the Shadowbolts, Dad? Please!?" Echo begged, shooting the best pair of puppy dog eyes she could manage.

Sonic scratched his mane. "Ok, I guess I don't see the problem. Your mother is going to give you quite a scolding anyways. I better just keep an eye on you two. Besides, at least the Shadowbolts' stadium has bathrooms, including changing stations."

"Yay!" Echo squealed as she clapped her hooves and followed her dad with Fluttershy bouncing along on the stallion's back, excited to see the Shadowbolts' show. She wondered if they would be just as good as The Wonderbolts from what little she remembered seeing them.

Meanwhile, by now, Mango had arrived at nightcare. Everything seemed normal, with parents coming and out picking up their kids.

But the caretaker started freaking out as she frantically exclaimed! "Oh, Mango, I'm glad you're here!"

"Yes, what is it?" Echo asked, being somewhat nervous about what the caretaker would say.

Sure enough, the older mare blurted out! "I'm sorry! Your foals escaped and ate all the mangoes! I...I would go after them, but I still have all these other little ones to look after."

"Echo!" Mango roared and hissed, being used to her rambunctious foal getting into trouble. She then pushed out the door and sniffed the air. She could easily smell her daughter's scent and began following It through the town of BatPonyville, bent on finding Echo and giving her quite a scolding! Not only did she raid the nightcare pantry, but she'd escaped into Batponyville all by herself! The last time Echo had done anything this adventurous, she had only just started potty training.


Fluttershy was sitting with Echo in the Shadowbolt stadium; it was surprisingly similar to the Wonderbolts' one back in Cloudsdale, except this one was built with shades of black, blue, and purple. There were still hoops and other stuff for the batponies to do all of their tricks. The little foal was snug with the older filly, ruffling her mane as they watched Sonic and the other Shadowbolts flying through the air and doing stunts. They were just as good as the Wonderbolts, if not better since they were doing this in an almost pitch-black cave with little light.

Fluttershy could hear the Shadowbolts using their voices as some sort of echo to locate things around them and avoid crashing into random objects.

Then, suddenly, Mango flew over and landed next to the foals. She put a hoof over her chest feeling somewhat relieved as she exclaimed. "Oh, I'm so glad you're both here, safe and sound!" She picked up Fluttershy, nuzzled her, and patted the filly's diaper as she sniffed. "Whoever changed, you did an excellent job at not going overboard on the powder," Then she turned to Echo and smirked. "I was going to punish you, but seeing you back in diapers is punishment enough."

"There's no potties here!" Echo whined with a cute pout on her face. "Daddy made me wear diapee!"

Mango was no longer angry but relieved the foals were ok as she sighed. "Well, it serves you right to leave Nightcare with your baby sister. But I'm just too happy you're ok. Good thing Sonic found you so quickly." She then sat down, putting the foals in her lap, and watched Sonic finish his practice.

Mango then talked things over with her husband as Fluttershy was amazed that Princess Luna knew she was missing and was looking for her. "So I'll take the foals to the palace in Canterlot to meet with the princess and turn Fluttershy back to normal," Mango explained.

"W…wow, that's crazy! I've heard of the age regression pandemic, but I thought it was all rumors!" Sonic exclaimed as he was rather shocked by the news. He then turned to Fluttershy and nuzzled her. "Well, I hope you turn back to a big pony soon. It must be quite embarrassing being in diapers again. Promise you'll put in a good word for us and make sure everypony knows we didn't turn you into a baby."

"Otay!" Fluttershy babbled and hugged him. This act got a series of dawws from the parents as the little baby bat pony nuzzled close to Sonic. She was a foal for only a day, but she couldn't help but feel sad that she was leaving already. Sonic and Mango were such great parents, and Echo was rather rambunctious. Still, she was kind and sweet in trying to make Fluttershy feel comfortable. For some reason, all this was making Fluttershy get worked up as the baby started crying.

"Hey, don't cry; you can visit us anytime when you're grown up, ok? Maybe you can help bridge the batponies with the other tribes." Sonic replied as he picked up the foal and snuggled her.

"Yeah, come and visit us when ya get back to normal!" Echo exclaimed. "Maybe by then, I will be fully potty trained!"

Fluttershy nodded and then snuggled into Mango as she took her and Echo both onto her back.

Mango then turned to her husband and kissed him on the cheek. "I'll bring Echo along, seeing as she probably wants to say goodbye to the baby, and you're still busy practicing."

"Alright, just be back soon," Sonic replied with a chuckle. He then waved a hoof at Fluttershy as Mango unfurled her wings and flew off into the night sky.