• Published 20th Jul 2022
  • 1,050 Views, 25 Comments

That time Fluttershy Became a Baby Batpony - Foal Star



Fluttershy has been turned into a baby bat pony and has to somehow find a way back to Ponyville to change back to an adult pegasus.

  • ...
1
 25
 1,050

Chapter Five: The Truth is Revealed!

Fluttershy, Luna, and Mango were all now flying down toward Ponyville. Having flown for miles, the three fillies were quite tuckered out as they finally landed on solid ground. Mango turned towards the others and asked. “Awe, you two awwight?” The other foals nodded, then waddled towards Twilight’s library. Fluttershy was rather relieved since, although she’d had fun being a baby bat pony, she was looking forward to becoming an adult again.

They then went up to the door, knocking on it, and asking for help. But as the door opened, standing before them was Spike with two baby bat ponies crawling all over him. The little drake looked utterly exhausted with not only baby Trixie on top of his head but what made everypony gasp: The other foal was Twilight!

The dragon blinked and groaned. “Oh no! You all got turned into babies too?!”

“Mama Twiwwy is a baby again!” Trixie squealed in delight as she bounced on Spike’s head.

“Go figuwes. I used to it at tis point.” Twilight kicked about in a diaper as she responded in a rather unphased tone.

Spike then bowed before the baby princess. “I’m sorry, Princess Luna. Twilight suddenly turned into a baby bat pony out of nowhere. She got angry at me because I couldn’t figure out what she was saying. Then she went off alone while you and Princess Celestia sent me letters. I would’ve written back, but I had to find Twilight first. I couldn’t risk her getting hurt.”

Luna nodded, seeming to understand. “Is otay, Spike. I forgive ya for not responding. Seems like ya had ya claws full.”

Spike blinked, seeing that he couldn’t understand a word Luna said. He then turned to Trixie and asked. “Um…Trixie, can you translate?”

Trixie nodded and said, “Lulu just said she fowgives ya, and ya wouwd wook cute in a diapee.”

Spike's cheeks flushed red as the baby princess scowled and shouted! “No, I didn’t!”

“Now she’s saying she just peed hew diapee,” Trixie replied.

“Twixie!” Luna whined, blushing as she threw her hooves over the front of her diaper. She didn’t know what was worse: The fact that she actually had peed herself or that Trixie had pointed it out.

Spike rolled his eyes as he took the foals into the library (which was still covered in a pink foam-like material) and changed each of their diapers (as Mango and Fluttershy were also wet, and heavily so), then he said. “Ok, listen. I can't understand a word you baby bat ponies are saying. Luckily for us, Trixie can still understand baby babble, so she’ll translate things. I know she can be lying about some stuff you're saying; she’s been doing it to Twilight all night.”

Twilight bowed her head and grumbled under her breath. “But she’s aww I got untiw we get ya back to nowmaw.”

They all nodded as Spike got them up on their hooves.

Then Twilight came over and said. “Wook, I wouwd wove ta help tuwn ya aww back ta nowmaw. But even if I couwd use ta amuwet, which I can't since I a baby, it’ww onwy tuwn ya back to aduwts. Ya wiww aww stiww be batponies.”

Mango’s cheeks flushed pink. “Weww, that wouwd be otay for me; I alweady a batpony.”

“Otay, but tat stiww weaves the west of us,” Twilight pointed out. “We would also need to find a unicorn or other ponies powerful enough to tuwn us back to nowmaw,” She turned to Luna and sighed. “Seeing ya is a baby, I assume ya sistew, Pwincess Tia, got regressed again as well?” Luna nodded as Twilight slammed a hoof into her face. “Gweat!” She then turned to Trixie. “How’s ya magic? Stiww wowking on it?”

Trixie blushed as she confessed. “Wook…even when I was an aduwt, I was only otay with magic. And if I mess up with ta amulet, I might just make tings worse,” Everypony else slammed their hooves in their faces, and Fluttershy sighed as she shook her head.

Spike plopped down on his butt and whined, “what am I going to do now?! I’m barely holding on to caring for these two! I can’t care for an entire kingdom of babies, especially baby bat ponies!”

Mango sighed. “Gweat…so magic is out of ta question. We need another plan.”

Fluttershy tapped a hoof to her chin and then asked. “Hey, what about Zecowa? She may be a toddler, but I heawd she’s stiww good at making potions.”

Twilight had to resist the urge to slam her hoof into her face. “Wight, she can help us! She’s in pweschoow now, fwom what I heaw! Why didn't I tink of tat?!”


A short time later, the group of baby bat ponies waddled through what felt like a rather empty town (with Spike following them with a diaper bag). It was still night, technically, but it was odd that nopony was out and about. It made Ponyville feel rather empty. But they couldn’t worry about that.

They continued through the town until they came to Sweet Apple Acres, and there they knocked on the door, and Zecora opened it.

The toddler zebra stood there smiling, wearing no diaper as she was now fully potty trained. “Oh my gosh! I can’t bewieve ya aww babies!” She squealed in delight at seeing a bunch of ponies! She hugged Twilight and the rest of the regressed ponies. Then after her hugs, Zecora turned her attention to Trixie and chirped. “Good ta see ya, best fwiend!”

Zecora then started to ruffle her friend’s mane, making Trixie giggle and kick about as she chirped. “Otay, Zecowa, ya can stop!”

“Ya aww need a cuwe, don’t ya?” Zecora asked as the toddler zebra stopped. “I don’t tink any of you want to stay as babies; I’m suwe,” The filly chirped as she led the group into her home, where the Apple Family was. Miraculously, they were all unaffected by whatever had afflicted Twilight and Trixie.

“Hey Zecora, ho-” Applejack began. But before she could finish, the farm mare looked downward. There, she gasped upon seeing the rest of the baby bat ponies and cried. “Oh, come on! Will this age regression pandemic ever end?!”

Big Mac chuckled, scooping up the foals and nuzzling them as he placed them in highchairs while Spike explained. “From what Trixie’s told me. There’s a new curse going on that’s turning ponies into baby bat ponies.”

“Oh, that’s what happened to Fluttershy!? She was supposed to help us with the bats attacking our orchard.”

Fluttershy nodded as she cleared her throat and had Trixie translate her journey to Batponyville; she went to Canterlot, where Princess Luna and a bunch of castle staff turned into baby bat ponies.

Applejack was surprised by the story. If it weren’t for the fact there were four baby bat ponies in front of her; she wouldn’t have believed it.

After Fluttershy finished, Princess Luna then explained to Trixie, who talked to Applejack about how they needed Zecora to whip up a cure. They did their best to convey their situation through Zecora to Applejack.

“Um…I see; just weave it up to me!” The zebra exclaimed; she then took out a book of old potions she’d used to make when she was an adult. She then found the accurate ingredients for a potion that would turn them back into adults, reverse the bat pony DNA, and turn them back to their original tribe.

The baby bat ponies all gave some saliva for DNA and hair.

Zecora then began mixing them with other ingredients (with Applejack helping the zebra read out what she needed).

Meanwhile, Big Mac went out to get some more foal supplies. When he returned, he quickly rushed back inside with a worried look on his face as he cried! “Uh, guys? You’re not the only baby bat ponies!”

Everypony went outside, and they all saw tons of other townsponies all now baby bat ponies, who were all flapping towards Sweet Apple Acres. They all looked rather hungry, their mouths drooling as they rushed towards the orchard.

Applejack then stood up and shouted. “Oh no! I ain’t gonna let a bunch of baby bat ponies devour my apples, let alone the entire orchard!”

Fluttershy then turned her attention toward the baby zebra and said. “Hey Zecowa, ya just go and make ta potion! Awso, have Appwejack go make appwe juice!”

“Right!” The zebra nodded. “Mama Appwejack, go make some appwe juice. I gonna need ta DNA from every baby batpony,” Zecora explained.

“Just make ta base potion. Lulu, Mango, and I will herd tese batponies; just wike we did befowe.” Fluttershy explained.


Zecora and Applejack then ran off to go get the apple juice and potion ready.

Fluttershy, meanwhile, led Luna and Mango to the apple orchard, where they grabbed apples and cut them open with their sharp teeth. They then all started to lead the foals inside the farmhouse. The little yellow-coated bat pony led the other foals that had accompanied her, and with Mango’s help, they all strapped the herd of baby bat ponies into diapers.

Luna took some drool and hair from each pony to Zecora.

Zecora worked on the potion, mixing one by one for each afflicted pony.

Applejack had little sippy cups filled with apple juice mixed with the potion plopped into their mouths.

Everypony waited impatiently as the baby bat ponies slowly turned back to normal. Not only were the baby bat ponies turned back to adults, but they were back to pegasi, unicorns, and earth ponies.

Everypony took a sigh of relief as Applejack wiped her brow. “Thank Celestia; the orchard was saved.”

Big Mac laid back in his chair and gave a sigh, “Ey’yup!”

Fluttershy and the remaining foals were throwing Zecora in the air while shouting. “Hip! Hip! Hooway!”

“Yay, I did it!” The little zebra squealed. “I got my potion-making skills back!”

“It works! It actually works!” Twilight exclaimed, hugging the toddler zebra, who lifted her head up proudly at her accomplishment.

“Otay, we shouwd pwobabwy turn back ta normal now,” Fluttershy whispered.

Mango nodded as she bounced up and down on her diaper and said. “Yes, being a baby was quite an experience. But I need to turn back ta nowmaw to raise my foaw.”

“Don’t ya worry,” Zecora snickered as she threw her hooves up and exclaimed, “Tewe’s pwenty of potion for evewypony!”

But then, as they all went to where Zecora had set up a cauldron to brew her potions, upon coming upon it they found that the cauldron, which had the rest of the potion they found, was gone!

“Ta potion is aww gone!” The zebra whined as Fluttershy then saw out of the corner of her eye somepony flying off.

Fluttershy didn’t have time to tell anypony else what she saw as she chased after the mysterious pony. She continued to fly. Chasing the mysterious pony towards the apple orchard where she’d first regressed to see in the light of the moon. Fluttershy gasped in surprise to see the pony she was chasing was none other than Echo, who had a giant jug filled with a bright green liquid.

The toddler filly was meeting a pink-coated unicorn foal. Fluttershy didn’t know her and hadn't seen her, but Twilight warned her about this foal who had turned Trixie and Rainbow Dash into foals. It was Starlight!