• ...
5
 7
 609

Meeting

"You're a spell construct? So then, what is your purpose and how are you this sentient?" Twilight asked me.

"Well... I don't want to talk about my purpose and I'm not sure." I take another look at the two. "So is everyone here like you two? Talking ponies and dragons?"

"Yes, though we have pegasi and unicorns. Also, our rulers are Alicorns. The sun Princess, Princess Celestia raises and lowers the sun while the moon Princess, Princess Luna raises and lowers the moon."

"That's cool. Are they strong?"

"Very."

I manage to stop myself from smiling. For some reason, the thought of a fight against them thrilled me to no end.

"So when did you get here and what do you eat? I'm sure you must be hungry by now." Twilight asked.

"I got here yesterday I think. As for what I eat... I̴̫̱̦̠̒̿͌ ̪͕̙̘̤͍ͫ̏̕E̬̗̺̝̮̽͆͊ͭ͝Ả͓͓̟̺̖̮͔͙͢T̼̠̭̟̖̹̐̆̅̾̀ ͕̝͎̥̣ͫͭ́S̘͇̈́̀O͇͍̯̖͊̓̏͞Ū̶͓̙̻͍͓͒L͖̭̟̖̫͈̬̓̒ͪͣ́S̙͖̳̱̣͕̭͇̅͘!̶͕͍̼̐̆ " a creepy smile accompanied my face with those words.

"So then are you here to harm us?" She asked, her horn glowing.

I raise and wave my hands as non threatening as possible, "I'm seriously sorry about that! I don't know why I responded like that. No, I don't mean you harm and I don't really eat souls per say.Sigh. I take the souls of my targets and Akumu stores them and drains their magic for my use." Akumu opened it's mouth and showed a white upsidedown heart.

"So which pony did that belong to?" She asked darkly.

"None. It came from a big wooden wolf. Looked like a bunch of sticks packed together. I smashed it to pieces but came back together each time."

"Wow! You beat a timber wolf alone? You must be strong. I'd really like to know where you are from."

I checked my shoulder and it was healed, the cloths weren't damaged at all either so they must be a part of me. "Well I'm from a planet called earth, but I'm not sure about this body though and the magic as well as Akumu go with this body." I'm not sure how I would of healed to fast but the word Hate came into mind. Then memories of Akumu eating a black vial came into mind. "Crap."

"Is something wrong?" She asked.

"Not at the moment but there might be an issue in the future."

"Twilight?"

I look in the direction of the door and there's a large alicorn about 8 feet tall. How cool! I can feel the strength radiating off her. Her soul must be... I manage to shake that thought out of my head and fully stand to bow. "Greetings your majesty. You must be princess Celestia. It's an honor to meet you."

"Very polite. Might I ask what you are?"

"A spell construct... Though my name is supposed to be Ferris, but this body is Betty."

"If that's so, what's your purpose, and I will know if you're lying. I also won't accept a 'i don't want to share'." Celestia said.

"Fine... Betty's purpose... Was to destroy the peace and prevent humans and monsters from living together. I can take souls of anything that has one. Like this" I show the timber wolf's white soul. "This is the soul of a timber wolf I beat and this is my soul." I nervously hold out my hand and my pink soul floats above. I watch her closely.

"Does every creature have a soul like this?" She asks as she reaches for mine. I quickly move my hand away. "Why so nervous?"

"I think everyone has one like this but a different color. Also, this soul is a living part of me. Should it be destroyed, I die. So sorry about that, your power is rather frightening." I said with a smile. It seems my excitement comes from feelings of fear. "My soul represents Fear and as such I feed off fear which makes me stronger. I also absorb souls to gain power. Some can be born naturally with this trait but I doubt this Betty is."

"We don't have humans here. So I doubt there will be a problem, but as for the soul stealing, I must ask, so you need it to survive?"

"No. It only serves to increase my power but it also helps to repair my body I think." I say looking at my shoulder. It might be the hate vial, but it was just a memory and it hasn't happened here, so perhaps it is the soul that's healing me. "I hate to ask but... Your power is immense. I must see your soul and don't worry about my soul stealing. To do so, Akumu must turn into a pink javelin so then you'd have plenty of warning.


"No. I must exercise caution." I hunger to see her soul and it's trait. But I'll have to restrain myself.

"If it's true that there's no humans, then I don't think we'll have a problem. But where will I live? I don't have anywhere to go."

"Then I shall secure a home for you. Do you have any requests?"

"Just a normal house."

"Then I shall get one for you. But know this, I won't hesitate to banish you to the moon or sun shall you hurt any of my subjects. Understood?"

"Yes ma'am!" I said with a salute. Now I got somewhere to live but I'll have to wait to find out where. Well I've found out both of their worst nightmares. I could use that but I don't really see why I need to unless we're fighting.

"I must return to my duties. Goodbye for now Twilight." She says as she gives her a nuzzle and leaves.

"Well Twilight, can you give me a tour of the town?"

"Sure thing, and may I exp-"

"No you cannot experiment on me."

"Aw."