• Published 13th Aug 2022
  • 812 Views, 63 Comments

Let The Chaos Come - KingSombraTheTyrantRuler



A human sings along to "We Will Rise Again" while in Equestria, Discord is being banished. And as the human sings 'Let the chaos come' Discord is banished to earth.

  • ...
3
 63
 812

Chapter 7

Let The Chaos Come

Written by KingSombraTheTyrantRuler

Chapter Seven


Discord's P.O.V:

Lysander was beginning to wake up. He'd remember about that immediately unless I did something to prevent it.

...First I had to make things seem normal. I made the cage disappear, put the budgies in their cage and snapped my claws one last time to make Lysander appear next to me. I put him in a position that made it seem as if he had fallen asleep on me.

That was the easy part. Now was the hard part, which would be to gain access to his mind and erase all his memories of that incident.

I was almost scared to enter his mind, knowing what could be in there, but I still did anyways.

It wasn't a pleasant sight to be honest. I proceeded carefully, hoping that Their form would not appear, ready to claim back Lysander's soul.

It was an old prophecy, actually a myth, but in Equestria, those always turn out to be true. Unfortunately, I had seen the signs of Their return earlier today.

The spell I had cast on Lysander was not merely one enabling telepathy, it also enabled me to be able to see through his eyes and hear through his ears.

At the time I had decided it would be best if I learnt more about this world and humans rather than rushing things and doing mistakes...like before.

I shook my head to keep the memory from replaying as it was horrifying enough the first time, and proceeded in my adventure through Lysander's mind.

It was as messy as his house in there, if not messier. Memories were scattered all over the place, and as much as I love chaos and disorganized stuff, this was giving me a headache.

I'd never be able to find the memory...

Dejected, I get out of Lysander's head, and just in time too for he opened his eyes a second after I came out.

"Agh," he says, sitting up and rubbing his neck. "What happened?"

"You fell asleep on me while watching me play since you were bored of just waiting for your birds to adjust," I tell him, doing a great job at making it sound like the truth.

"Oh." Suddenly he jumps up from the sofa and pulls his phone out of his pocket and turns it on. "Holy fuck, Sara's going to be coming in five minutes and my hair's messed up! Ugh... I got..."

He mumbles to himself and runs out, appearing a few minutes later as a knock is heard on the door.

"Discord, you need to hide somewhere..."

I snap my claws and turn into a budgie. Then I quickly perch on top of the cage. "Aww, I look truly splendid as a budgie," I say in a bird voice.

Lysander rolls his eyes and looks at where the real budgies are. They're both sitting on a perch quietly and are sleeping.

After taking a quiet picture of the scene, he heads out of the room quietly... Only to run up the stairs like a total maniac.

I roll my eyes as best as I can in my current form and decide to practice being a bird. I stretch a wing out slowly, getting used to it and after doing a couple more stretches, walking and climbing I decide to fly.

At least there aren't any ceiling fans in Lysander's house; that would truly be terrible...


Lysander's P.O.V:

I run up the stairs and into my room. I grab my hairbrush from it's place on a pile of junk, and run it through my hair as quickly as I can.

Then I change from my shorts into an Adidas tracksuit and slide down the railing, fortunately not falling this time.

The doorbell rings and for once I manage to answer it on time.

I open it to see Sara. This time she's decently dressed, something that I'm thankful for.

She's wearing light blue jeans and a white T-shirt, over which she has a jeans jacket.

"Hi Lysander," she awkwardly greets me. "Are you gonna let me in or stand there, staring at me all day?" she jokes.

Flustered, I step aside and let her enter, after which I close the door and lock it.

Yes, that is right. I, Lysander Walker, the most untidiest and forgetful being to have ever walked this Earth has locked his front door for once in his life.

Well, I did lock it other times, but it's not like this is a story with readers or something, so nothing has to be accurately told.

Sara has already entered my living room and I hear her d'awwing.

I go and find her next to my cute budgies, who are fast asleep, and she's petting Discord.

"Lysander! These are so cute! When did you get them?!"

"It was actually today after school. I just decided to go to the pet store to get my mind off some things, and BAM!"I raise two hands in the air, but not in a surrendering position, rather it's like how Asmodeus does it when he's surprised.

Hey, there's nothing wrong with a dude playing Obey Me!

"Their cuteness just made me buy them because I knew that I wouldn't be able to think about anything else if I just left them behind."

Sara smiles. "Is this one tamed?" she asks, pointing to Discord who had taken off while I gave my short explanation. "He didn't bite me at all, and was very friendly."

"I guess he could be," I say, making it seem like I knew exactly what I was talking about, and definitely not lying. "But I heard that the younger a budgie is, the more likely they are to react positively to you."

Sara shrugs. "So, where's your homework copies?"

At my blank look, she says, "I came here to do all your homework after all."

"Oh yeah..." Sara is a straight A student and always gets A stars, so having her do my homework will get me all the marks that I need.

"I'll go get my stuff..."


Sara leaves a couple of hours later, and I smile as I look at all my overdue homework, which will finally be submitted.

While I'm busy doing a victory dance (subconsciously), Discord perches on my shoulder, fluffs his feathers and then bites my neck.

"Ouch! Holy fuck Discord! Why the hell did you do that to me! Ow, ow, ow, stop!"

He finally stops, flies off of me and transforms into himself, grinning as he watches me rub my neck in pain. "I heard humans become unconscious if someone pinches their neck."

"First of all, I'm pretty sure that doesn't work. And second of all... You fucking bit me!"

"Yeah, your neck didn't taste nice either. It tasted of sweat, Sara, and more Sara."

"Hey! My neck doesn't taste like Sara!"

"How would you know what it tastes like?"

"Well, how would you know what Sara tastes like?"

"...Good question. Anyways, Discord, I wanna ask you something."

"Which is?"

"I've never seen you eat."

"I'd say that's more of a statement than a question."

"Whatever. But seriously, what do you eat?"

"Simple. Chocolate! But really, I don't need to eat that often, so I have snacks every once in a while. My magic is enough for me."

"But how does your magic keep going?"

He shrugs. "Eh, seeing as my magic is chaos magic, it gets fed by chaos. Why do you think I'm so happy to go with you to your school everyday?"

Author's Note:

I know, this chapter looks terrible and was way too short despite being over a thousand words, but I can't be bothered to give a fuck about it right now because I'm just too damn tired....

And I'm sure I'll be posting another chapter soon, but this is all I can be bothered to do now.