• Published 13th Aug 2022
  • 804 Views, 63 Comments

Let The Chaos Come - KingSombraTheTyrantRuler



A human sings along to "We Will Rise Again" while in Equestria, Discord is being banished. And as the human sings 'Let the chaos come' Discord is banished to earth.

  • ...
3
 63
 804

Chapter 3

Let The Chaos Come

Chapter Three

Written By KingSombraTheTyrantRuler


Lysander's P.O.V:

When I got home, the first thing I did was not get my maths book and revise, but rather I threw my bag on the floor (not caring for the damage caused to its contents, if there was any damage caused) then jumping onto my bed (again not caring for any damage done to the bed) and then groaned into the pillow.

Today had taken a lot out of me, and that left me with no energy to revise for some maths test that came out of nowhere.

But I had more than enough energy to have fun with Discord, who had been watching silently. (He turned back into himself)

Hey Discord! I guess we could finish transforming my house from a boring old normal thing into a fun and chaotic thing!

You finally remembered about me.

I never forgot about you Dis.

Really? Then why have you been- well, why haven't you been talking to me at all?

Your Highness, Lord of Chaos, I have been talking to you. In every class I've talked to you. Remember about Steve? Sarah? Professor Italian guy?

“Lysander,” he is the first to stop using the telepathic link and actually talk “I'm so sorry that I forgot those minor conversations in which you only talked to me to ask me to help you with something."

“Look Discord, we had fun, didn't we? It's not my fault that I had to pay attention in class so that I wouldn't fail.’” When that fails to make him budge, I say, “I'm sorry for not paying that much attention to you. How about this? I'll make it up to you by letting you do whatever you want.”

“Whatever I want…huh?” Discord grins a grin of mischief. “Well then, how about this?”

He snaps his claws/fingers, and the next thing I know is that we are downstairs and my house is now floating upside down in some dimension of chaos, and we're swimming in ice cream with cones as life jackets.

And of course, that's not even half of it. “Are you satisfied now?” I ask Discord after he's finally stopped snapping his claws.

“Nearly…” He snaps his claws one last time and makes me the size of a mini figure. “Now I am.”

While I'm freaking out about my new size, Discord is busy making some sort of roller coaster all over my house. “Discord…” I squeak “can you turn me back to my normal size?”

“I will… but not now.”

And then he puts me in one of his claws and hops onto a roller coaster…thing. “Time to start a fun ride with extra fun and speed!”

“Discord…no! No!” Discord simply grins and snaps his claws, making the ride begin.

I scream like how Sara does when she gets scared by a spider. It is very loud, and even by the time that the ride is finished and I'm returned to my normal size, I am still screaming.

And then I collapse. But sadly the draconequus doesn't allow me to sink into unconsciousness and does something that makes me have energy.

“Are you alright, Lysander?” he asks, concerned.

“No!” I shout. “I am not alright!”

He flinches, and says, “I guess I took things a little too far…”

“A little?” I laugh, not out of humor but anger. “A little?! You took things way too fucking far! If you want to apologize, then you can do it by letting me get the sleep I need. And don't fucking disturb me.”

I don't even wait for a response before turning around and up the stairs. Then I go to the bathroom, take all my clothes off, and have a shower.

I might not have a tidy house, but another of my rules (rule 2) states that before I sleep after getting back from school, I have to have a shower.

I hate the smell of sweat.


Once my shower's finished, I wrap a towel around myself and get to my room. Then I throw the towel on the pile of clothes that are wet, turn the air conditioner on and lock the door.

There's no need for me to make it easy for Discord to enter my room, and anyways, he doesn't need to know that I sleep nude.

Finally, I kick all the other stuff off my bed and jump into it. Sleep drags me into its embrace immediately.


I wake to the sound of someone, or rather some draconequus laughing like a fucking insane idiot.

Dis-fucking-cord.

“What the fuck Discord? I told you not to disturb me!” I sleepily groan.

Discord struggles to keep the laughter out of his voice as he says, “You…you sleep like that!” He continues laughing like a maniac. He wipes tears of laughter from his eyes as he says, "You sleep nude! Not even using a blanket to cover yourself!"

I suddenly realize that Discord is seeing me in my birthday suit and quickly use my foot to pull something to cover myself.

"Well, it's not my fault that until this point, I lived alone without anyone to see me and that I sure as fuck wasn't expecting you to come here without even knocking on the door." Thanks to the numerous piles of clothes around my bed, I'm able to cover myself. “H-how long have you been here?”

“Half an hour.”

"H-half an hour?!" I faint but am brought back to consciousness by a certain draconequus. "Why the fuck can't any fucking person let me faint?" I grumble. To Discord I say, "Why the fuck did you come to my room when I told you to not disturb me?"

"Well...I came to tell you that you've got a visitor."

"At this time? It's fucking midnight."

Discord shrugs. "He's downstairs, and he looks very angry so you should go and meet him quickly."

"What does he look like?"

Instead of replying, Discord snaps his claws and turns into a tall guy with blond hair that's in a bad guy style, blue eyes, and a smirk that I know all too well. Luke Sterling.

I gulp. Why the fuck is Luke Sterling of all people at my house, and why the fuck is he here at midnight?

Author's Note:

Cliffhanger!

Why is Luke at Lysanders house, and at midnight?

Yeah, Lys sleeps naked because he's too lazy to buy any PJs for himself. And he's too lazy to find something to substitute for it.

The next update will be soon!

If you enjoyed this, don't forget to vote/like, comment, favorite, follow, and share!