• Published 13th Aug 2022
  • 803 Views, 63 Comments

Let The Chaos Come - KingSombraTheTyrantRuler



A human sings along to "We Will Rise Again" while in Equestria, Discord is being banished. And as the human sings 'Let the chaos come' Discord is banished to earth.

  • ...
3
 63
 803

Chapter 5

Let The Chaos Come

Chapter Five

Written By KingSombraTheTyrantRuler


Lysander's P.O.V:

My alarm clock wakes me up. "Hey Discord," I begin "I had a dream weird as fuck. It started with you seeing me sleeping and then to Luke Sterling of all people coming to my house and a lot of other shit. The strangest thing was that Sara came and I slept with her! Discord? Why aren't you replying?"

I rub my eyes and look around the room. And then I discover, that my 'dream' wasn't a dream. It was real.

Sara was sleeping next to me, and she had me locked in an embrace.

That meant...Luke really had come to my house, had seen me humiliate myself by falling down the stairs, and had given me a cut on my throat.

And that if Sara hadn't surprised us with her timely arrival...

I would have been dead. Or worse.

"Lysander?" Sara looks at me sleepily. "Is it time to wake up yet?"

What should I reply? I didn't want to be late for school...but curse me, Sara's warm embrace felt good.

"It's not time yet," I reply and go back to sleep.


When I wake up again, five hours later or something like that, I discover that... "Ah fuck! I'm late for school!"

My shout wakes Sara up. "Don't be silly, Lysander. It's Saturday today, did you forget?"

"W-what?"

Sara moves her hair out of her face, rubs her eyes and yawns.

....Cutely.

I shake my head. What is happening to me? Why am I suddenly finding Sara cute?

"Sara, I'm... Gonna go have a shower. If you want to have one, there's another bathroom downstairs, and if not, my cupboards are open to you."

"Okay. I'll have a shower downstairs. Do you have any towels?"

"Yeah, I think I've got a spare one somewhere. Also, do you want to borrow some of my clothes because those don't look comfortable to be in all day. And they don't look warm enough."

"If you want me to wear some more concealing clothes, then I'm fine with it."

"'Kay. How are you with hoodies and jeans? Or I could give you a T-shirt. Or since it's Saturday I could just get two pairs of PJs out and we could wear them."

Sara shrugs. "How about PJs?"

"Ok. I'll get them out." And then I turn around to a pile of clean clothes I hadn't been bothered to put away and began throwing them onto my bed.

Eventually I found what I was looking for and turned to see Sara covered in clothes and trying to get out.

I pull it off her and scratch the back of my neck, embarrassed. "Uh, I forgot that you were on my bed, heheh."

She doesn't look amused. "I'll forgive you as long as it won't happen next time."

"Hopefully it won't."

"Better be," Sara says before throwing a bunch of clothes at me. I fall over.

"Hey, what the fuck is that for?!"

Sara merely giggles. "Clothes fight!"

And that's how what could be considered as World War III began.

Except instead of guns and nuclear weapons, we had clothes.


"Fuck! Why is it so fucking hard to get past this level?!" I yell in frustration, tossing the controller to Sara. "Here, you have a turn."

Sara puts a face of high concentration on and then tries that cursed level of Astro's Playroom.

Yeah, I have a PS5. No big deal. Anyways, about that level.

It's the one with the Ice Skating. Y'know the super hard one where you have to skate and then jump onto all these stuff and if you fall into the water you freeze.

"Damnit! I was so close!" Sara shouts, falling back onto the sofa.

"I think there's 0℅ chance of winning that," I say. "Wanna play Fortnite?"

Sara shrugs. "Sure. But can we get some food first? I'm starving."

"Sure, you fine with chicken wings?"

"As long as they're spicy."

I smirk. "I'll ask them to make it extra spicy."

Then I turn my phone on and call Peri Bros and make my order.


"Okay, let's agree to never do that again," Sara gasps, as we both drink as much milk as we can.

"I agree, as long as you crown me champion of the Super Hot Peri Bros Chicken Wings contest."

"...Never!"

"Then we'll have a rematch~"

"Ugh. Fine. You win."

"Oh yeah!" I cheer, dancing around and showing off my #1 Winner sign that's made of paper.

Sara approaches me with a glass, and before I can react, she splashes me with water, destroying my winner sign.

"What the hell Sara?!"

She smirks at the destruction before her. "That's what you get for being such a showoff."

"Grrr... I'll get revenge for this!"

Before I can get my revenge, Sara's phone rings. She answers it and cuts the line a few seconds later. "Looks like I gotta go. See you later, Lys."

"Now, wasn't that suspiciously convenient?" I ask myself as she walks out the door.

I head upstairs to let Discord out of the wardrobe, and when I do, he glares at me. "I hope you had fun, Lysander, because I didn't. Seriously, what type of lunatic locks someone in a wardrobe for a whole day! I was so cramped!"

I put my hands up in surrender. "In my defense, Discord, I didn't know she was going to stay that long. I thought she just wanted to spend the night."

"And why couldn't you have just told her to get out?"

"Did you even hear me?"

"You could've thrown her out."

"Look, that's just plain rude, and I'm not a bad guy."

"Really? You don't think it's 'plain rude' to keep me locked up in a closet?"

"Think of that as payback for barging into my room and seeing me naked. And for letting Luke in." He glares at me. I sigh. "You are just... Fine I'm sorry for locking you up. Now you can go and have ice cream and play on my PS. Happy?"

He stares at me with a blank look etched on his face. "What's a 'PS'?"

Author's Note:

Yeah, it took me a super long time to update. My defense: I had a cold, and I really couldn't think of anything. Believe me, it's hard having so many incomplete stories at once.

If you want the next chapter to come sooner, don't forget to vote/like, favorite, follow, comment and share! Doing any of the above gives me energy to update.