• Published 20th Jun 2022
  • 130 Views, 6 Comments

The Adventures of Sunlight Blaze: The Multiverse Quest, Volume 1. - Justafanfictioner



Follow Sunlight, Moonlight and Sunset's epic adventure in the Multiverse, Looking for universes that need saving.

  • ...
 6
 130

Chapter 1: The Multiverse Quest begin

Almost a decade passed since our heroes defeated the mighty Grogar. Rarity became a fashion icon, both making dresses for celebrities while being a mannequin. Applejack expanded her farm, once she inherited it, and with the help of Filthy Rich, to become the country’s main apple supplier, earning millions. Fluttershy created her own animal protection foundation and gained a huge amount of notoriety in the animal activism community, effectively becoming a prime figure of animal protection worldwide. Rainbow Dash became a pro athlete, earning a name for herself in Olympic competitions, various sports tournaments and the FIFA. Twilight Sparkle, with her high I.Q and technological skills, was recruited by the CIA, and quickly climb up the ranks, becoming one of the organisation’s best agent, her name? Agent Twilight. Pinkie Pie, realizing the talent she had to make amazing cakes, was sent an invitation to join The Cake and Cupcakes Artisans Association, a group of elite bakers, the best in the world. Sunset, her, returned to Equestria with her mother, working hard to restore her reputation. She also helped Twilight by becoming a suppleant teacher at the School of Friendship and at Canterlot’s magic kindergaten. As for Moonlight’s friends, Tirek finished his prison sentence, even being released early for good behavior, he then tried to make amend with his family, and slowly, was able to bond with them. Sombra followed Rarity’s path to fame, becoming a famous movie actor. Rumors says that him and Rarity were dating, but no one was able to prove this claim...yet. Stygian was recruited by the NASA, becoming a rocket engineer. Chrysalis started a carrier in porn, quickly raising to fame, until the Secret Services proposed her to work as a spy, because of her shapeshifting powers. She accepted on the condition to be allowed a personal boytoy for herself. The Dazzlings became the world’s most famous music icons, surpassing the likes of Songbird Serenade, Past Crush and Countess Coloratura. Abacus changed her ways gradually, going from a cold-hearted bitch to a down to earth, caring individual.

“Okay, said Sunlight. Enough talk about the others. It’s my turn! And i’m going to tell what i’ve done those 10 last years...
The first weeks after Grogar’s defeat were relaxing, leaving me time to think about what i was going to do with my life. I envisaged two options: Get married and live a peaceful life with kids and a wife, or looking for more adventures, which would mean renouncing to a love life. But i took too much time thinking about it, that my potential love interest, such as Trixie, Wallflower Blush and Gloriosa, ended up being taken by others. Trixie dated Flash, Wallflower started dating Sandalwood and Gloriosa was dating Filthy Rich. I won’t lie, i was a bit heartbroken, but i quickly got over it.”

Sunlight took a pause.

“This is during that short period of self-loathing and sadness, he said. I started watching a futuristic-themed anime, where the main character was a man whose consciousness and memories were the only thing that survived a fatal accident, woke up 3000 years in the future, as a hyper realistic, cutting-edge android. And then, an idea that would give me the second wind i needed in my life, came to my mind. I asked Discord if it was possible for me to become an cutting-edge, futuristic android. So he sent my into the distant future of an alternate Universe, where he presented me to a technological super-genius scientist. I asked him if he could make me a badass, cutting-edge, unstoppable, synthetic android while keeping my memories and magic intact. The scientist agreed on the condition to keep my Alicorn body and Alicorn magic to him for science. He told me that the gains would be worth the sacrifice. So, during the months that followed, i helped him build my new body, it was long and difficult to pull off, but it turned out to be a success. My memories were transfered into a cutting edge memory card. It felt weird when i first used my new body. And let me tell you, it was worth leaving my organic body and alicorn magic behind. I’ll show you what abilities i got as the story progresses...”

“So, your finally done? Asked Moonlight. It’s my turn, now! But i won’t be as elaborate in my explanation as this doofus. To make it simple, i discovered that being an undead amplified my necromantic and dark powers. So, what did i do? I turned myself into an Undead, a Zombie, to be more precise. I know, i don’t look like a Zombie, and that’s because i only changed things on the inside. My brain, bones and muscles are still intact, but my vital organs are not fonctional. That include the heart, stomach, intestins, liver, lungs, pancreas, testicles and the penis. As a zombie, i don’t need to breathe, eat, drink, sleep, or rest. Plus having unlimited stamina and superhuman strenght, pain immunity and immortality. Even if i’m cut to pieces, i’ll still be alive and able to regenerate. Not bad, uh?”

“So, said Discord, now that you finished the expositions, can we get back to the story? Great!!”

Sunlight and Moonlight were at Discord’s house, waiting impatiently.

“What’s taking her so long!!?” asked Moonlight.

“Be patient, said Discord. She should be here as soon as she’s done with her work”

“It’s been years since i’ve gotten this synthetic, cutting-edge body, said Sunlight, and i’m still not used to using it for mondaine tasks.”

A few minutes later, Sunset Shimmer arrived. Immediately after entering, she hugged Sunlight for a moment. She was trying to hug Moonlight after, but he evaded her attemps.

“Do not hug me, said Moonlight. So, now that the 3 of us are there, what did you wanted to tell us, Discord?”

“Are you familiar with the concept of Multiverse?” he asked.

“Yes!!” answered Sunset.

“Who do you think i am?” answered Moonlight.

“I’m your friend, answered Sunlight. Of course i’m familiar with the Multiverse.”

“What i’m proposing is to send you on a big, epic adventure, said Discord. An adventure across the multiverse!! As you might know, there is an infinite number of parallel universes, some are basically the same as our universe, where Equestria is at peace. Some others, however, are not so lucky, being controlled by evil forces. In some of them, Sombra’s ruling supreme, in others, Chrysalis is ruling supreme. Basically, in the multiverse, at least one universe is being ruled by one of the villains Twilight faced, same goes for your world, Sunset. It being basically an alternate universe where ponies are humans. Each parallel Equestria have it’s alternate human dimension. And in some of them, things didn’t went as well. So, i’m going to send you eradicate the villain influences in those universes.”

“So, what you’re saying, said Sunlight. Is that you’re going to send us in universes that were conquered by villains, and expect us to defeat them, restauring peace at last?”

“That’s right!” said Discord.

“I’m fucking in!” said Sunlight.

“Me too, said Moonlight. Sounds fun”

“I guess i have no choice, said Sunset. You two won’t do well without me around to boss you...So i’m in!! But don’t expect me to mary-sue my way out of problems. I nerfed my magic powers drastically to be able to live a normal life, with mental locks. So, don’t rely on me for everything.”

“It would be boring indeed, said Moonlight. If you could just use your full power to erase our problems from existence. Did i told you i’m an Undead, now? Or in your language, a Zombie?”

“Really? Said Sunset. You don’t look like a Zombie, well, physically talking”

“Use your mind-reading powers, said Moonlight. And you’ll understand”

She touched his arm and felt no activity in his body. No heartbeat, no body heat, nothing.

“Why turning yourself into a Zombie?” asked Sunset.

“It make my necromantic magic stronger, answered Moonlight. And i’m basically immortal!! I’m a god of death!!”

“And i’m an Android, said Sunlight. An ass-kicking, cutting-edge, extremely powerful fighting machine. All you see is synthetic, my whole body is made of cutting-edge futuristic robotic technology. It’s basically indestructible!! If it’s damaged, it’ll repair itself. The only thing i kept are my memories”

“What happen to your body, then?” asked Sunset.

“I left it as a gift to Science, answered Sunlight, grinning. As well as my alicorn magic.”

“It’s true that i feel no magic coming from you, said Sunset. So what’s powering you?”

“An Energy core, said Sunlight. Well, infused with the power of the Elements. It is able to harness the power of the 9 elements inside. I was kinda pissed to have lost my elemental bending, so i figured out a way to get it back!”

“Your unbelievable, said Sunset. Wait, does that mean your genitals are also...?”

“Yeah, about that, said Sunlight. I have nothing down there, right now. However, the scientist that made the body installed an adjustable artificial cock. I don’t know why, though...”

“And without blood flooding in my body, said Moonlight. I can’t get an erection. No heartbeat, no blood. But this is something my dark magic can solve easily.”

Sunset knocked both of them down, embarrassed and pissed.

“Enough talk about your penises, she said. By the way, are you still an Alicorn, Sunlight?”

“Physically, yes, he answered. Magically, not anymore. This body doesn’t run out on magic, nor depends on it. My Energy Core is not even magic, but a very advanced alien technology that generate elemental energy from atoms. That energy can be in the form of heat, electricity, water, cold, air, light, darkness, sand and so on. The source of the energy that power my body, however, is a secret that the creator don’t want me to tell.”

“So, which one of you two want to go first, asked Discord. I’ll only allow Sunset and one of you to partake on those adventures. So who would it be?”

“I refuse to fight a familiar face, asked Moonlight. Even if that Sombra is evil, i can’t bring myself to fight him.”

“So, i guess i’ll be going, then, said Sunlight. I’ll show what this new body of mine can do...”

Discord yawned and threw Sunset and Sunlight into a portal. They both landed face first in the snow. Sunlight got up and saw he was wearing different clothes. He was looking like an fantasy hero, with the cape and long tunic.

“Oh yeah, totally escaped my mind, said Sunlight, looking at the Fourth Wall. We’re anthros in this story, we have human traits, but still look like ponies. But you’re all probably aware of what anthro means and is. You probably saw anthro fanart and Anthro NSFW somewhere on the Internet.”

“What are you talking about? Asked Sunset. And who are you talking to?”

“Nevermind, answered Sunlight. You wouldn’t understand...”

The duo heard loud war screams and saw flashes of magic beams not far from their location. They rushed to see what it was all about. Sunset recognized Canterlot when she arrived. Sunlight noticed Twilight Sparkle having a dual against Celestia, with Luna unconscious nearby. Suddenly, Twilight took the upper hand and knocked Celestia to the ground. She stepped on her to pin her down, her sword pointing at her heart.

“Please, Twilight, don’t do that, said Celestia. I know you’re still there...”

“But i’m me!! She said. This is the true me!! King Sombra opened my eyes!! And with you and your pesky sister dead, his reign will be supreme!!”

Sunlight teleported between them, blocking Twilight’s sword with his bare hands. A breeze made his cape flowing in the wind, giving Sunlight an even more noble look.

“What? She asked. Who are you?! Where did you came from?!”

Sunlight snapped Twilight’s sword in half with a movement of his palms. This one took a few steps back.

“He broke my sword bare-handed? She thought. Impossible!! Who’s that guy? Wait...A pair of wings, a horn...He’s an Alicorn!! That explain why he broke my sword in half with his two hands.”

“You better retreat, said Sunlight. I’m a nice guy, so i’ll leave you a chance to do so.”

“Well, i’m rather low on magic and energy after fighting those two, said Twilight. So i’ll gladly accept your offer...I’ll take my leave, for now. Retreat, everypony!!”

She disappeared, along with the soldiers. Celestia got up and went to see the injured troops. She used her magic to heal them a little, then went to heal her sister. She looked at the duo with curious eyes. She didn’t give much attention to Sunlight, but when she saw Sunset Shimmer, her mood changed.

“Hi!! Said Sunset to the Princess. Nice to meet you! Princess! I’m Sunset Shimmer, but you probably already know that!!”

“Sunset...Shimmer? Asked Celestia. That’s impossible...I banned you from this world years ago, and the mirror that could have let you return was destroyed...So how?”

“I’m not the Sunset from this world, she answered. I actually learned from my mistakes and turned a better person, helping people whenever i can.”

“I believe you, said Celestia. Your eyes don’t lie...”

“Okay, Can tell me why Twilight Sparkle tried to kill you? asked Sunlight. She’s supposed to be your student, right? And the Element of Magic...So why did she do it?”

“Well, that’s a long story, answered Celestia. I’ll explain it to you on the way back...”