• Published 4th Aug 2022
  • 1,439 Views, 19 Comments

Query - ShadowRazer2121



HADES comes back online to a strange world, but doesn’t know what to do.

  • ...
4
 19
 1,439

Chapter 2: HADES = Very Angry Pony

When HADES woke up he found himself in a void, well not exactly a void it was more so a wasteland with dead trees everywhere, but when he turned around he saw a sight that made him grin. He was back he actually won. He saw a legion of machines and had assumed they were dormant he approached on and tried to bring back that power from before and managed to bring it back.,he put his hoof on a scarab and the black tentacles began to work their way through the scarabs systems and it began to awaken from its slumber.

“STATUS REPORT….WAS….GAIA PRIME BACKUP…..RESTORED?” HADES said with his new voice.

The scarab just continued to stare at him blankly. HADES felt his anger begin to boil and asked the question again, but with the same result. Which only further fueled his fury.

HADES turned around and observed his surroundings and observed the wasteland. With what he assumed was happiness he was feeling he had beat the Aloy she never restored the back Gaia prime, but he then thought back to where he was place when Sylens left him he then realized and with one more push his Fury once more had risen to a point of no return and started yelling in pure rage which cause his left eye to begin to grow dark. As tendrils start coming out of his horn and moving to the Fero machines as one by one they began to reawaken. HADES turned around there stood the forest that he slept in as his rage peaked he let out one final command and ordered the machines to consume everything. But realized nothing happen which only fuel his already enraged state.

“HADES ORDERS TO…….DESTROY EARTH. ELIMINATE FILTH.” HADES shouted, but the machines did not move or even acknowledged his orders, instead, they all turned to look at him which in that moment, he was struck with realization that they would take orders from him. All HADES could is watch as a group of scarabs stepped aside and a Kopech approached him and noticed a piece of it opened and the swarm Bioconverters headed right for him. His eyes widened as the were not but seconds from consuming him before he shot up gasping for air.

He looked at his surroundings and saw now machines just the same forest and he gave a deadpanned expression as he would have preferred the machines if this was what he would see. He was still in the forest. He started to get up again and decided to try and find some sign of civilization to him he would take anything. However his main goal was to find the Titan he had woke up in and restore its foundries and get a scarab online maybe reprogram them so they don’t kill him. He started to think to himself when he heard a twig snap.

He yelped in surprise of the noise and started to quickly locate the source of the noise. He couldn’t find it until he focused on two green glowing eyes staring at him. He felt more as the creature stared at him and began to approach him. When the creature was out in the open he calmed down a bit. It looked weird. It appeared to be a wolf…..made out of wood? The wolf was not really keen on its prey just sitting there so it got impatient and pounced at him. HADES stumbled to the left, the strange wood wolf thing stumbled as well as it was surprised that it had missed.

The wooden wolf thing quickly recovered unlike its prey which was still trying to get up. It took the chance and pounced. Landing its mark making a slash across HADES’ side as he was tossed against the grass near the water but when he looked he wasn’t bleeding blood, but rather it was the goo that would pour out of the machines he corrupted unknowingly the wooden wolf thing would not be aware of its affects and started to try to get it to step into the goo. When he lunged forward it began to charge at him full sprint. HADES looked back and saw two more pairs of eyes enter into the clearing and he groaned in annoyance. HADES’ disappointment would turn to pride as the wooden wolf stepped into the corrupted goo which burned and disintegrated its leg. However that was the end of it. Black tentacles with a red outline began to twist and turn around the Wooden wolf thing. As the tendrils began to do its work the eyes of the Wooden wolf began to turn blood red in rage. It turned around glaring death at the other 2 who looked confused but advanced on HADES however the affects still worked to an extent as the Wooden wolf let out a ear defeating roar so much so HADES had to cover his own ears due to the sound’s volume.

The wooden wolf had charged at its comrades and started to rip them apart as one of them attempted to bite its neck the first wooden wolf and ripped a chunk out however. The enraged wooden wolf stopped dead in its tracks and slowly turned to its offender, as the chunk began to quickly grow back. The first wolf lunged at the one who attacked him and began to smash its head in until it was nothing, the enraged one then turned to him and the fear from before started to resurface. HADES felt the panic agains as he shielded him self, but heard a thud as the wooden wolf just crashed into the ground as the blood red eyes started to fade and it’s body went limb. He smiled in joy that he could at least have some control, although it was practically next to nothing HADES at this point would take anything.

HADES had started to think on the event that took place that roar could probably be heard for miles if a town was near by, then they definitely heard it.


Ponyville

Ponyville was a peaceful town. Most of the time it has the occasional magical mishap or a group of three fillies doing cutiemark searching. It was still to a point normal to them. However this would kinda change as a roar so loud that canterlot might as well have heard it, as the once peaceful town was now as usual in another panic. As the entire town had their panic session a group of ponies gathered at the library. Had begun a course of action.

“What do you think that was?” Fluttershy asked practically petrified at the sound that everypony heard.

Twilight had begun to shift through some books and pickup one in particular and started to turn the pages rapidly, closed it then threw it to the side where it smacked a book shelf and fell to the floor with about five more following it. She had stopped mid-way through the sixth book and her face turned to out right terror. All her friends looked at her with curiosity.

“Darling, do tell. Did you, find something?” Rarity asked almost in a way that suggested she didn’t want to know.

Twilight closed the book and with that same scared look on her face she turned to her friends.

“If this book is correct that was an Ursa-Major.” She said with everypony else now sharing in her feelings.

A silence fell over the group as they thought about what to do next. The thought of taking on a creature of that size was not an option. Calming a Ursa-Minor is one thing, but a Major was a completely different story. The gears in Twilight’s head and decided and came up with a plan and a good one. At least, she hoped it was anyway.

“I say we go and investigate.” Everypony in the room looked at her like she had gone crazy. Twilight quickly restating her idea. “Just to make sure it is what the book suggests.” With reluctances they all agreed. So they prepared to move to investigate for the possible Ursa-Major.

Even though Twilight had doubts nothing to her knowledge could make that loud of a roar. The book even said that their roar was as loud. But she still needed proof and she was going to get it.


HADES kept walking while trying to hold his wound closed. Walking on three legs was just as hard as trying to solve fifty calculus equations that are in the same problem. Simply put he only got about 20 feet from the scene of the attack and was making slow progress. The slow progress he was making really started to irritate him to no end as he continued forward. He again started to feel drowsy. He found it hard to tell wether or not it was his wound or that he felt drained. As if all his energy was taken from him, but he still pushed forward regardless of his wound. He would not let his new found vulnerability stop him. He was HADES, a subordinate fiction to GAIA Prime. He wouldn’t let this would hold him back.

He started to slow down until he stopped and collapsed to the grass he once again felt the affects of his injuries and tried to stand back up, but the effort only made him feel more tired then he was.

“HADES…hates…..NEW…..Body.” HADES said before he had passed out from his wound.