• Published 4th Aug 2022
  • 1,439 Views, 19 Comments

Query - ShadowRazer2121



HADES comes back online to a strange world, but doesn’t know what to do.

  • ...
4
 19
 1,439

Chapter 7: Bunker 11-E

Aloy was in the base restocking supplies when she heard foot steps come up behind her. she turned around and saw Erend looking at her with a smirk.

“Going on another hunt I see.” Erend said smug tone as he stared at her. Aloy let out a sigh.

“I think I may have discovered something that might help us beat the Zeniths.” Aloy said as she finished packing her things. Aloy decided to wear her shield weaver armor packing her over shields and cloaking in case anything happened.

“And what might that be?” He asked as he entered the room.

“Well, it’s hard to explain.” Aloy said as she rubbed the back of her neck.

“Try me.” Erend said he sat on a chair and gestured for her to continue. Letting out a sigh she continued.

“Okay, I’ll try. Basically, there was another group of scientists trying to make a wormhole.” Aloy said earning a confused look from the Vanguard captain. Letting out another sigh she thought about how to explain it she then looked at the door and got an idea. “Think of it as a doorway to another place.”

She then gestured to the door as she continued her explanation. “Imagine this leads to another planet except the planet is maybe a different dimension like a time the faro plague never happened or a completely different universe altogether.” She said looking at Erend who had a slightly confused look on his face but seemed to understand somewhat of what was being said.

“So what your saying is this doorway may lead to a group of old ones that survived?” Erend asked.

“Well, not necessarily, but there's a very small chance it could if it is even in one piece. The problem is that wormholes, from what the Old Ones researched, were unstable and unpredictable so none were ever successfully made.” She explained as she got the last of the supplies she needed. She put her bow on her back with her spear. She picked up her warrior bow she got from completing all the Gauntlet runs. She grabbed her Sun Scourge bow and her Skykiller spike thrower as well as plenty of supplies to make new ones if she needed them. She decided to grab some extra medicinal plants as an extra precaution she didn't know how long she would be on this average adventure. she would wait to gather materials to craft normal and elemental arrows as she could grab the necessary ingredients on the way to the bunker. She finally grabbed the Tinker's Pride as she felt she would probably need it as it could deploy cover as well as grabbing her Wings of The Ten blast sling. To say that this may have been overkill, but she called it being safe.

After gathering the final necessities she felt were important she closed the chest she was digging through and headed out the door stopping in the lobby and addressing the group.

"I'm going to a bunker in the north, there is a chance that something might be there that can help us there or at least a hint on what we can do to fight the Zeniths." Receiving a nod from everyone in the room as they continued to mess with their focuses still trying to understand as much about them as they could. Before she could head out Giga came over the intercom.

"Aloy before you depart I have an important matter to discuss with you." Giga said as Aloy headed to the room where Giga resided.

She entered the room and noticed immediately the familiar symbol of HADES while a map of the globe was being studied by Giga. She hesitated for a moment before speaking up.

"Giga, what did you need?" Aloy said as Giga looked up to address her.

"Approximately, 72 Hours ago, HADES was successfully purged with the master override making his threat to the world at an absolutely none existent level with all signal scans of his signature being all but gone aside from the occasional rogue corruption that was dotted throughout this part of the region. However, at about 11.3 hours ago HADES' signal appeared again, but his signal was nowhere to be found on the globe, except for bunker 11-E the bunker which held the project, Eden." Giga said after explaining the situation which left Aloy slack-jawed at the fact that HADES just couldn't stay dead.

"So you think he was recalled again or somehow escaped getting purged?" Aloy asked wearily will putting her hand to her chin in thought.

"Correct." Giga said.

Aloy thought on this and decided to deal with it later as much as she hated HADES he was purged and wouldn’t pose much of a threat to earth anymore. She settled on going to the bunker and would investigate on it later as much as she wanted to pursue it she had task to do already. Hopefully, it wasn’t too bad.

“I will deal with it later for now I have to get to the bunker and investigate this…Project Eden. For now I want you to keep looking for him.” Aloy said as Giga just nodded her head.

“I have sent the location of the bunker to your focus and I will continue the search for what is causing the Signature.” Giga said as aloy nodded and headed for the exit of the base.

She exited the base with the full force of the cold and freezing mountain top air as snow started falling from the sky. She climbed down a bit until she was in an open space. She put her fingers to her lips and blew letting out a loud whistle as a flying machine came flying down and landed next to her. The sun wing lowered itself so she could get on its back. As she grabbed hold of the bile wires that went across its body and yanked hard on them making the Sunwing let out a screech then started to take off into the sky. The cold chill got colder but with her armor being made from an nice touch armor some of the thermal technology still worked to keep her warm. Aloy wished the shields still worked. She could only keep them up temporarily because of the power cells being drained.

The wind blew past her as she continued to sore above the forbidden west. A few tenakth warriors caught sight of her flying on the sunwing as they raised their weapons to her as she flew by. She head for the mountains in the northwest of the base. She came upon an outpost she had aided and pasted by it as she dove into the canyon. She came upon a clearing as she guided the sunwing to hover over the clearing as she attached her grapple to the sunwing as she slid down and landed she tugged it letting her grapple loose and falling as the she used her focus to command the sunwing the patrol around her. She continued forward until she came upon a massive crater that was half flooded. She let out an irritated sigh.

“Guess I’m swimming. But there might be a way to drain the water.” She said to herself as she observed the crater and noticed a pile of blaze with a small river of water pouring into the crater. She quickly scratched draining it off as a possibility. She had hoped the bunker would be in better condition the water most likely damaging most of the data points that she could have used. She used her focus to scan the area coming upon a slightly damaged data point.

She took note of the audio symbol above it meaning that it was an audio log. Scanning it she push play on the log as it began to play.

A male voice spoke as the log started playing. “So get this, you ready? There is supposedly another earth on the other side. Right cool so what? But here is the strange part, when you enter it’s like something right from a dinosaur movie or something, it’s indescribable. I have all relevant data stored on my computer’s data drive stored in the server room, hidden in a secret compartment. Yes I know old school, but hey it’s the last place anyone would look for exposed information. The code will be attached to a entry in my room. Anyway…that’s all I got for now. Damn these things are shor….” The log was cut off signaling the end of the log. Aloy thought on going for the data and the entry that contained the code. And decided to locate the code first. She checked her map and saw that the room in question was nearby the server room about 3 floors apart.

Aloy continued until she came upon a door that was jammed shut. Pulling out her spear and jabbed it in the small gap that separated the two parts and put all her weight into the spear as the doors suddenly snapped open sending aloy stumbling but, quickly recovering she looked and saw that it was an elevator shaft. Her focus was saying she had to climb up which forced a sigh out of her. Aloy jumped to a ledge grabbing hold of the edge as she pulled herself up slowly climbing the the elevator shaft as the echoing sound of metal creaking echoed through out the shaft. She grabbed hold of a poll as she saw the door of where she needed to go but the doors were closed which meant the power was out. However, she noticed the door to where the server room was open and continued passed the closed door and after a bit more climbing pulled herself up out of the elevator shaft and into a hallway with multiple directions.

Activating her focus she saw the names of the signs that were hanging from the ceiling. Noticing one sign said ‘Power supply station and Generators’.

“Well that’s convenient.” Aloy said out loud to herself as she headed in the direction of the power supply room. She saw that it was locked and noticed that there was a line of blue circles with the top quarter parts being colored red. Letting out another sigh of frustration she scared the panel on the wall to activate the override. Which allowed the circles to glow brighter giving more power to them allowing use.

She also noticed a data point nearby and proceeded to scan it. As another message started to play. “ *grunts* I’m not gonna lie adding this new password using the sun’s rotation is annoying so I am making this to help myself remember before I loose what little brain cells I have left. *long sigh* So, early bird in the morning , and an owl for the night. A wolf for the full moon, and rising shine for the human who wakes. I no poet, but I think this will help. I hope…” with the log ending Aloy approached the blue panels and turned them in their respected directions. Repeating what was said turning the first to the right, then turning the next one facing down, doing the same with the third, as she turned the final one to the right. With a beeping noise the panels disappeared and the door opened allowing access to the power supply.

As she entered the room she saw a switch and a screen that had multiple warnings on it. “Hope this works.” Aloy said as she pull the lever down. When she did the ground began to shake violently as the power was turned on. But as soon as it came the shaking stopped. Noting to herself that the shaking could have been a good sign.

Quickly moving to the server rooms from the power supply she managed to get the to locate the safe that the data drive was in and quickly head back to the elevator shaft and started her decent back to the sealed door. When she got there the door was open and she jumped in landing on her feet she stood up to find a hallway that had on both sides lines of rooms and knew she would have to check all of them since she didn’t know which one.


After what felt like an eternity Aloy finally found the data and a map of the entire bunker. After some time discovering the many secrets, Aloy started for the elevator shaft one final time finally reaching the bottom floor where her true destination was.

After prying open the door she came upon a giant door that towered over her. It was bigger than the Zero Dawn facility doors and using her focus to scan it, she found that it was sealed. Approaching the door she stepped onto the platform as a voice ring out.

“Halt for Identascan.” A robotic male voice said as a red beam washed over her. Once it finished the area went quiet once more. After waiting the voice returned.

“Access Granted, welcome Doctor Sobeck.” The voice said which confused Aloy. According to most of what she found Elizabet never knew of this place, unless it was something Giga did then there should be no way she knew.

The door began to open as it showed multiple layers. After what felt like hours the door had finally opened and inside it was a mess. Tables and chairs were either scattered or in pieces. Skeletons were scatter about as well most likely the scientists that worked on the Eden project and it’s sister project Green Garden which was a side project to make whatever world awaited them habitable for humans to settle, but something haunted the project, but any data points connected to the project were purged. She entered pulling out a fire arrow and spread the blaze on a stick and lit the blaze causing a fire to form. With her ability to see returned to her she set off to explore the rooms beyond. Aloy walked cautiously as she didn’t know what was down here. She walked past a few more skeletons that were frozen in place some reaching out to another and the other one seemingly stopping to aid whoever this was.

“What happened her?” Aloy said to herself out loud. She continued to wander until she came upon the only active console and it had a data point. Scanning the data point she found it in her archive and read it.

‘System check offline…

Energy Surge detect…..

Energy Surge levels lethal…recommend evacuation protocols until surge passes…

Initiating evac protocols……Protocol Activated’

Was all that she could read as the rest of it was corrupted. She proceeded forward as she came upon a giant circular object in the center of the room. It looked mostly intact and all the equipment however wasn’t so lucky. However her sight was very limited. She headed to the opposite side of the room as she headed toward a small door in the back of the room, as it read ‘Power Station’. She entered the room, she had to pry the door open due to it being stuck with not having any power to active it’s automatic mechanism. She saw the battery that looked destroyed and headed to another door she had to pry open and located a new battery. However, this one lacked any power to it.

She headed over to the power station but she couldn’t take it through the vent, so she opted to crawl through It herself and found some firegleam on the wall and used her spear to ignite it as it began to spark as it exploded allowing access from the other side. Aloy walked over to the battery and picked it up as she headed to the charging station. Letting it charge for a few seconds she unplugged it and put it into the slot as the facility started to gain power. She walked out of the room the door opening automatically now that power was restored. After scanning the console she noticed that something appeared on her focus’ view.

‘Power restored activating project Eden’

After that, she headed to a console where her eyes widened as she could only utter two words.

“Uh oh.” Was all Aloy said as the alerts on the screen indicated that The wormhole still had power. She went to go back to the generator room, but as she did, she felt herself become weightless as she started floating in the air.

She pushed off a crate to the generator room but couldn’t reach it as she get herself being dragged backwards. She stabbed her spear into the ground as it dug into the metal floor giver her something to hold onto. As Aloy looked back she saw a black swirling orb in the middle of the circular archway as it sucked everything into its center. As Aloy held on tight her spear had other plans as it loosened enough until it gave way as Aloy was sucked into the Black orb everything went black.


Hades was in the school house learning about butt tattoos when a strange feeling washed over him. It wasn’t like finding the cauldron, but one he hasn’t felt since his termination, but it couldn’t be. He shook his head and sleepily looked back up as the teacher lectured them on butt marks. This was one skeptic he seemed somewhat interested in when the teacher wasn’t the one doing to teaching and it was himself. It was some what entertaining. Until he could do his own research he would be forced into this…what did humans call it…Hell? He grinned at the word. He liked the sound of it if he wasn’t currently stuck in one.

Author's Note:

So this one took a bit of writing and rewriting and rerewriting to get it how I wanted it. I actually tried with this one because This is where I wanted it to really start moving. Also I actually tried. Wow I know right amazing