• Published 4th Mar 2022
  • 748 Views, 1 Comments

On the path of magic - CrimsonBrust



Crimson and Twilight embark on a grand tour of the empire. To get to know the inhabitants of the empire and its neighbors better. But a certain magical visitor in their lives will give them something extraordinary.

  • ...
 1
 748

Chapter 4: A friend is someone...

As soon as Twilight's friends found out about it from newspaper: Crimson, Twilight and their newborn son are in the Crystal Empire. They automatically gave up all their plans and activities to get to her. As soon as they were on the train, they wondered what the son of Twilight looked like.

"Come on, Starlight tell us what does Twilight's son look like?" she asked Pinkie Pie who was curious if they would like her presents. And she was already thinking about the party and jumping in excitement with irresistible curiosity.

"Pinkie. I told you I didn't see him. But I'm sure we'll all be surprised." she said with a boredom of excitement.

"Spike you look weird what happened?" Rarity asked as she saw Spike getting nervous all the time. Spike has hardly spoken since Twilight's wedding. Well, they managed to talk briefly after Crimson saved her from the human world. Spike chose to stay in Equestria. Where he was all his life, even though Crimson asked him to accompany Twilight as her assistant all the time. Nevertheless, he did not want to be in a place he did not know yet.

"Did you think Twilight could change after she lived in the empire with Crimson?" Spike said questioningly, showing his fears.

"Spike, you don't have to worry about anything. I'm sure Twilight is still herself." Applejack said, flashing him a reassuring smile. This made Spike feel better. He felt a void inside that he hadn't been with Twilight all this time. From the moment Twilight became the Empress and wife. Everything Changed Spike decided to stay in Equestria when Twilight moved to the High Altar. He didn't want to leave the castle in friendship, but the castle had become dead without Twilight. Nobody lived in her castle anymore. Despite this, he always checked the lock to see if I was missing something. But he was shocked that Twilight Castle was constantly looked after and guarded by the guards appointed by Crimson. When he met one of the guards, they told him that each mayor of Ponyville was given the responsibility to look after the castle in the best possible way. But the surprise that awaited them was not the arrival, but what Starlight was saying when she was in the empire, she saw presents on the occasion of the birth of her son Twilight. They could not believe that they had been presented with a cradle made of silver. Rariy felt a little cross over that. Despite the fact that she married Onyx Sprit who was a friend but also a Crimson fief. As the titular duchess of the foggy castle, she felt jealous, but it quickly passed when she thought about what gift she would get when she gave birth to herself. When Rarity and Onyx found out they would be parents, they went to great lengths to prepare for parenthood.

"Rarity are you okay?" Rainbow Dash asked, concerned that Rarity had stopped sewing the silk blanket.

"One thing puzzles me. It was so unexpected why she didn't tell us ..." then Starlight interrupted her.

"From what I was told it was supposed to be a surprise. But what happened and a healthy premature baby was born."
At the same time, Crimson wondered about one thing with the Equestria Liberation Front. So they detected it too easily when he had a chance to talk to Twilight about it. They concluded together and decided to resolve it so that they had some hard evidence for it. Likewise, Crimson instructed his officials.
But at that moment he focused more on the tense situation between Novalis and Flurry Heart.

"Flurry you don't want to play with your cousin?" she asked Cadence, but she knew why. Flurry was jealous of Twilight. Before that, she was with Twilight, she had been taking care of Flurry like an aunt. And now Twilight looked after only Novalis. She was too small to understand that. She tried to get attention by trying to charm her teddy bear, but Novalis pierced her when he was moving the stuffed animals with magic to move like life. Novalis only banged his hoofs, and his sparkling blue magic moved them.

"Novalis you are amazing! You have a talent for magic!" Twilight said happily as she played with them.

"That's too good. And you can see Flurry is a little jealous." Shining said as he saw Flurry's grumpy face.

"Yes. Everyone does that when someone younger comes. In every family it does. But that doesn't mean your aunt doesn't love you." Twilight said, knowing she was a younger sister herself. And when she was little, she focused the most attention on herself.

As soon as they brought their meals. Twilight and Crimson shared what happened to them when they began their journey. And how Novalis was born.

"Wait, are you waiting for us to say Novalis destroyed your all palace you?" Starlight still disbelieved what they told her.

"Yes. But it's not his fault. With such power, it did the least amount of damage." Twilight said, touching her son with her hooves.

"But your palace was beautiful. You won't have another… ” Starlight said, but Crimsonj cut her speech off.

“Any building can be rebuilt. Plus, it won't be the first time it will be rebuilt by destruction."

"And there were similar events?"

"Fires, explosions, failed experiments and several bombings and murders. Nothing new". Crimson's parents said. Twilight was surprised by what she heard, as did the others, with the exception of Crimson and his family.

"So she can use powerful magic, but why don't you use the spell we used on Flurry to appease her magic?" Starlight asked curiously.

"We used this spell. But Novalis is immune to them." Twilight said.

“Novalis can negate our magic and some spells. And sometimes he can interfere with its operation… ”he was interrupted as Rarity's cup fell.

"Sorry, but my magic ... faded for a while." Rarity said. Then they looked at Novalis, he flashed the blue of his horn and repaired the cup with magic.

"I have an infusion that Novalis is smarter than any other child his age." Shining said anxiously.

“It is true that he is smarter than any other child. But she is still a child. The fact that he can do it is a display of his power and talent for magic. " Crimson said.

“In a way, Novalis is closer to magic than anyone else. He feels it flowing all over his body. Not only the horn, but also the mane, tail, wings, eyes and hooves." Starlight said.

"Exactly, but didn't she think something like this would happen again?" Grandfather the Crimson's voice had a hint of fear and danger.

"What do you mean dad?" Crimson's mom asked worriedly.

“There is an old story about how the first Alicorny was made. They were divided into three groups. The first was divine and otherwise cosmic. Responsible for aspects of ponies' life. From what I was told, I'm sure Celestia and Luna are such ponies. The second group is ancestral, noble or dynastic. It was Alicorny that descended from the oldest pony families that ruled the first pony kingdoms. Such as the Crystal Empire. But alicorne were not always born. The first documented trace was a stallion whose parents were pegasi and unicorns. With their noble deeds, they have done a lot of good for other ponies and inhabitants of this land. "

"She didn't know about it. It's so ..."

"Mysterious. It's true, Twilight. Mysterious, but I can already guess why Novalis is so."

"You know why, tell me why is this?" Twilight's curious friend asked, excited about how he would react.

"Because he's unique. So are we all." he said with a full smile, stroking his little son. While Twilight wondered how she was inside the gifts. It looked very old and worn. But when she opened it, she saw that it was written in an unknown language.

"What is this book? Is this the first time I see her? These are your girlfriends? " Twilight asked, but they couldn't tell if it was theirs.

"Comet, do you remember this book?" Mother Crimson said.

"This book will never be forgotten Blazing." said Tata Crimson.

"Remember when we read this to Crimson. It even has a characteristic burn on the back. '

"Crimson, do you remember that favorite poem she read to you? Can you tell him? " Crimson asked his mother. And Crimson will start speaking a poem.

"A friend is someone ...
A friend is someone with whom we share our hopes. With whom we share our sorrows.
A friend is someone worth fighting. This is someone we'll talk to about everything.
A friend is someone we can trust at any time. This is someone to make friends with.
A friend is someone who doesn't ask how he can help. But he asks when is he really.
A friend is someone who will inspire you. And at the same time, throw out bad deeds.
A friend is someone with whom we share our misfortunes. And at the same time, we share happiness.
A friend is a trustee of your will while we are gone.
A friend is someone worth dying for.
Friend, wherever you manage to remember a true friend.
Why are there always so few of you.
Friend, where are you. Has the spark of life in you faded out or heart broke."

Crimson saw the tears streaming down to everyone. Although he only said the first line of the poem. He has always known that art can touch the hearts of others.

"All good?" Crimson asked, confused to see Twilight and his friends hug tightly as if there was no tomorrow.

"Just like ... Crimson, I have a question, who wrote such a beautiful poem?" Twilight asked, tears clearly in her eyes.

"The author is unknown. Nevertheless, it is considered the most important faith in the empire. " Crimson's mother said.

"Yes. I really deserve this place as the best poem about friendship. Twilight said, shedding tears with a handkerchief."
And that was just the beginning ...
"As for her, someone's eyes are sticky? Time to sleep, I guess?" Fluttershy said, watching Novalis begin to close her eyes and fall asleep like a stone by Twilight. Snuggling into her hair.

"How...Shines so sweet when she sleeps." Twilight's peers said when they saw that Novalis shone with such a pleasant, pleasant light.

"So, Crimson, Twilight, do you have any plans?" Rainbow Dash asked what their plans were.

"Well, we planned to travel around the Empire. The most important cities, monuments and other attractions. And a hiatus from the duties of a ruler… ” Crimson said when his room bell cut him off. Where Twilight's parent walked in. They were tired and out of breath from exhaustion.

"Sorry, Twilight. We wanted to see you as soon as possible, but… ”said Night Light.

"But we had a hard time finding the right gift for ..." when they saw a small allirorn glowing with a bright blue light, medium dark hair with a blue magnet shade, and a deep blue mane. They watched as his hooves glistened, the horn, mane, and tail of the blue-and-white light seemed to be woven from stars.

"Is that ..." they asked incredulously. - Yes, that's your grandson. Twilight said proudly, introducing the sleeping Novalis. Twilight and Shining's parents didn't know what to say. They stared at him in disbelief.

“He is like a star shining in the sky. What is his name?" Twilight Velvet, full of tears of joy, asked.

"His name is Novalis, the sword of the cosmic flame. The Duke of Equestria and the Hayland Empire." Twilight said. Everyone was surprised by this. Twilight said it with such pride that only Crimson and his family understood it.

"What do you mean, Twilight? Cadence asked curiously. "I meant Novalis is a child of two different pony lands." It is our first light to the future.

“It's true that the children of Twilight are our lights in a dark world. They will always brighten our future. " said Lightning Star.

"That's why you called Flurry the light when we first met. But I still don't understand why?" Cadence asked.

“Children are our enlightened ones. A light that gives us strength in all glory. Who we are always ourselves when we have to pretend. Because when they are known, we know that they will give us the strength to overcome further adversities. He himself never knew her. The Book of Lights chapter 7 verse 4. " he recited the Dark Comet dispassionately and without feeling. And everyone understood why children were so important in the empire. Or so they thought now. They didn't even know how fast time would pass with sunset.

"It's amazing how quickly time can pass." Crimson said as they took Novalis magic to hug their chest.

"So, how do you think or do you realize how fast Novalis will grow?" Twilight asked, full of a smile. "It's the unknown that we won't recognize." they said together smiling full of happiness.