• Published 4th Mar 2022
  • 749 Views, 1 Comments

On the path of magic - CrimsonBrust



Crimson and Twilight embark on a grand tour of the empire. To get to know the inhabitants of the empire and its neighbors better. But a certain magical visitor in their lives will give them something extraordinary.

  • ...
 1
 749

Chapter 1: Magic, explosions and an island city

Crimson, Twilight, and their son, along with their other five companions, traveled to unknown cities. But the city is like a mess. Everywhere blackened after the outbreaks of graffiti, a multi-colored palm tree and chewing gum. In a word, it was ruined. There was no soul in the streets. But Crimson checked every house and no one was there.

"Strange. Anyone lived here or found out what happened here?" Crimson said when they suddenly heard an explosion. And then another.

"What was that?" Twilight said, surprised to hear the explosions.
in their companions ran towards the explosions.
When they undertook to follow them, they found a circus group which led to an overlap with Crimson and Light. But when their merchandise saw them, they smiled and ran to them.

"Muscular, Pancake, Cherry, Gumball!" all five were screaming as they too were screaming with joy.

"Wizard Storm, Custard, Strawberry, GingerBrave, Chilli Pepper!"
they shouted and kept shouting.

"I'm looking back!" they screamed and suddenly quite a significant group of ponies jumped out of her.
As soon as they saw them, they hugged and rejoiced. Crimson and Twilight were very surprised at how many ponies greeted them. And then they noticed Novalis was gone.

"Novalis! Where are you, sonny! " Twilight called as they suddenly started screaming.

"I have a question, whose child is it?" asked the unicorn, whose hair and hair are like blackberries. And the eyes were full of purple, dressed in a white maid outfit. And the red necklace that hung. And next to the filly, there is a small colt. Which was holding a small stuffed onion creature a shade of purple pink. And her hair and mane were magenta. Mane-colored eyes and a teary collar in a white dress held and hugged the stuffed animal standing behind the filly. While she herself holds Novalis with her purple magic. But the little prince will run away from her magicians without any problems. He walked on them like on earth. All he left behind were little magic hoof marks that melted like a wave after making the ducks. Where Twilight was lying on top of her head and fell asleep like nothing had happened. When they saw them, they invited them to come in and spend the night. Crimson and Twilight appreciate it very much. Interestingly, they met all their new friends and faces. It turned out that they unexpectedly appeared here just like them. They decided that the trip would be a great feast. Crimson and Twilight met all 62 ponies together. Not counting Crimson, Twilight and baby Novalis. After everyone sat down from where you had your feast, started a fireplace in a building they. And they started telling stories.

“Emperor, I have a question that has always been interesting. How did it happen that your father chose you as his only heir?" Custard asked. With his youthful curiosity.

“I'm not interested in this story either, you never told me that. I'm really curious about this story." Twilight urged him on as a sleepy Novalis squeezed her hooves.

“As Twilight, you know, I grew up with 40 half-siblings. Everyone wanted my dad's successor. But Dad was focused on something else."

"And what he was focused on?"

“He was focused on my mom and me. We spent days together. My mother was also the only one who had the right to the title and performance of the empress." Crimson interrupted his story for a moment to drink.

“It didn't mean that my siblings gave up being rulers of the Empire. Dad organized a great proclamation of the heir to the empire. My mom and I didn't know about it. What kind of situation could have happened. For the election of a successor to the empire. We were then in the throne room with crowds of visitors and residents of the capital. My dad he got up from the throne, he took a golden wreath of oak leaves , and he came up to me and put it on my head. MMy mother got a golden flower wreath. Then he spoke to the crowd:

"Only my beloved son Crimson Brust could become the next Emperor. At the same time, my beloved Flaming Star becomes my only wife."
Then he looked hostile at my siblings and said:

"And you. You are stripped of all titles and rights. That's why you wanted to destroy our Empire. Get them out of there."
Everyone was shocked, but cheered and shouted: Glory to the emperor and his family."

"It's kind of cruel, why would Emperor Comet do this? What was the great purge like? You don't look like a cruel pony. Why did he do that?"

"It dictated it no matter who he chose. It could cause a civil war between them. Because everyone had a party ready to fight for him to become Emperor. So they got rid of all their pages in the air force, army, navy, administration and other places.
It turned out that my dad was preparing it for me from the moment he found out that my mom was pregnant. I was going to be emperor. At first I was angry with him but I slept calmly and without fear. My mother and I did not have to worry about each other. When my mother found out that I was in danger. It created a secret unit for her and mine protection. And the killers removed from this unit on that fateful day. Mothers of my half-siblings. "

"But you said your mom did it?"


"Twilight. To this day, we are protected by members of this organization inside and outside the empire. And they are called 'Emperor's Shadows'." Crimson said then he felt a sleeping Twilight lean against him along with their little son. Crimson took their magic from Twilight and he surrounded them with magic and they went to sleep. Same as the rest. The night was peaceful. Crimson and Twilight would wake them up when they felt Novalis were mute. They found him staring with his blue eyes at the beautiful starry sky. Crimson and Twilight stood behind him and stared at the stars together.

"Beautiful sight, you found Novalis." Twilight said as she took him with her magic.

"Yes, look at the snake constellation. And over there the bear constellation. But this constellation is new." Crimson said as he pointed his hoof at a sword-like constellation. Novalis was pointing with his hooves at the constellation. I enjoyed looking at the starry sky.

"You can see that this family loves stars." Twilight said as she kissed her son and husband. Suddenly something exploded, they turned and saw that the volcano had erupted and the earth started to shake. Crimson looked around and saw that there was a draw ship moored to a small pier. He teleported himself, his wife, son and companions to the ship. When they left, they knew more explosions and the island was collapsing into the water. When everyone found out about it, they were shocked.

"So where are we going, Captain?" Crimson asked their companions.

"I don't know! We're just going somewhere. And you know who can steer a ship."

"oooOOOoooOoOo!" heard Crimson as he faced a low earth pony dressed as from a pirate cartoon. His hair was a shade of pink mixed with red. Where looked more like a shark's fin, the tail was more like a shark's tail, and the eyes were cyano-blue in color. His visible Cutie Mark was a pony transforming into what creature but Crimson couldn't recognize which.

"Okay, Sorbet Shark. But I don't understand what you're saying."

"OoooOOOOooo!" said the Sorbet.

"Sorbet is the captain and, in addition, he can turn into a half pony and half a shark. When he is in the water. But when he is in the water, he says everything normally."

"Is it a curse?"

"No, rather his talent. Or it's hard to compare ..." said Ginger Brave. When Twilight interrupted them.

"Not that I want to disturb you. But we're headed for it!" Twilight's point at the great vortex in the water.

"It's a great vortex!"

"What we do?"

"We have to somehow get away, but how?" Crimson and the others went to the most desperate step. They blew into the sail with all their might. But it didn't even help them to cast magic in the wind.

"We are going to die. And a big bang. Like mazy, the great treasure hunter." Pepper said with a smile. When he was slowly sucking in their vortex.

"As I don't smile. I'd rather be in a better place. But at least with my family!" Crimson said as suddenly the Novalis started crying and casting spells left and right.
Luckily for them, his magic teleported them to a safer place. At least they thought so.

"I'm not moving! Because the ship will fall!"
Everyone did not move when they realized that Starek is directly on the top of a steep mountain. But after a while, Crimson and Twilight noticed Novalis disappear.

"Novalis where are you, son?" said Twilight when they noticed her little son was in the deck of the ship. Crimson approached him slowly with small steps.

"Novalis, you want to daddy." Crimson was talking to Novalis. When suddenly the little one turns to him and they sneeze. A sneeze caused rays of black ice to icy the bow of the ship and pushed it back to his dad. Then the ship's bow tilted hard towards the slope, and Crimson said.

"Novalis, you ridiculous. You are incredibly troublesome." he said when they laughed together with their son. When suddenly the ship slides down the slope and glided over the rocks into the deep water.
When he heard this, he was slightly shocked, and when it hit him, he became bolder.

"Get me out of here. Guys get them!" they will scream. Suddenly he ran to and from Crimson, forming five fibroids. Crimson didn't even feel sorry for them. How they defeated the attackers in two seconds.

"And now it's different. What did the kid who entered that vault or tomb look like?" Crimson asked calmly, but he was concerned.

“It was a little baby. But he was so different. Shiny horn, hair and hooves ... "
"Enough. Tell your ponies to open it up."
"But I don't even know how it happened. said the overseer, begging Crimson not to kill him. And Crimson realized it was the vault door. And not the entrance to the crypt. They didn't have a chance to open it because the other excavation guards started reaching out. But he escaped when Crimson and his crew did. Other companions came with them. Crimson and Twilight resolved the confusion based on their understanding of why a picture of a bird with two heads and a dragon appeared on the flat zeroes. The two-headed bird was a symbol of lovers who united to death. And the dragon was the keeper of darkness from the rulers of the northern provinces of Imerium.
When they entered, they saw a treasury full of treasures. Gold coins, gold and silver trunks, in one word there were a lot of treasures and artifacts.. Crimson and Twilight saw their little son sleeping peacefully next to the sword. Crimson and Twilight were surprised how he cuddled up to him like a soft toy. It was the black blade that was left intact, with only the handguard, and the handle of the blade resembled a crown in its new position. Every time they tried to take it off the blade, Novalis became restless and cried so loudly they all suffered. Crimson said they would take that blade with Novalis. Their little son slept peacefully as if nothing had happened.

“I don't know why Novalis doesn't leave that blade behind. Obviously it's very dangerous for him… ”Twilight said as Crimson cut her off and said something puzzling.

“I think we were supposed to come here sooner or later. I don't know why, but I have a feeling Novalis has been attached to this blade from the moment it was born. Novalis is steeped in magical powers. spells get stronger or weaker. "

"You're telling me he caused it all himself."

"Not. I want to say that we can still meet with something unusual."

"Crimson, Twilight is coming to us. Graywolf has found a way to some city."