• Published 4th Mar 2022
  • 739 Views, 1 Comments

On the path of magic - CrimsonBrust



Crimson and Twilight embark on a grand tour of the empire. To get to know the inhabitants of the empire and its neighbors better. But a certain magical visitor in their lives will give them something extraordinary.

  • ...
 1
 739

Prologue: Unexpected surprise

It was another quiet day at Crimson and Twilight's Palace. Or at least they thought so. Twilight and Crimson returned to their home country a few days ago. Their favorite pastime was reading until noon. And then they spent their time in the throne room until the late evening hours. Exercising reign over a mighty empire. But that day was extraordinary because Twilight was sighing as if she was bored or upset about something. Crimson noticed this as they sat on their thrones. He looked at her as she leaned against him.

"Twilight are you okay?" Crimson asked, looking at Twilight who was wearing a silk gown covered with rhinestones. Twilght's throne was made of the most precious gemstones, metals, and wood. It was meant to reflect magic and friendship among the pony nations. And Crimson was wearing a royal cloak and glasses that helped him read one of the many books of accounts.

"Crimson I'm a little worried. Soon our coronation will be, and then ..."

"You miss friends and family. And are you afraid of what kind of mother you will be?" Crimson ask concerned.

"I also miss my family and my friends. And don't get upset because when the Echo senses, how nervous i get..."

"It will lecture me again that it will hurt the baby. I know, but I heard your mother perform her duties. Can I do it?"

"Twilight my beloved wife. Don't worry about it. No matter what happens, I will always be with you ..."

"Honey, I know it's not the only thing that bothers you."

"Crimson, would you like to travel through the empire? You would certainly not be."

"Overall, it's a great idea. A great journey through the empire. Great idea!"

"Really?"

"Yes, for the reason that the last emperor made a tour of the land less than 200 years ago. It would be a great opportunity for you to meet other rulers ruling beyond the borders of our empire."

"Really, I thought there are no other lands or rulers besides the king of King Stom?"

"But of course they are, but unlike us, we do not isolate ourselves from strangers or strangers rulers."

"So they are very reluctant to strangers?"

"They dislike nothing so much and no one they know well. For example, the Kaytia empire is descended by dragons that are made of gods. The kingdom of Avil is ruled and inhabited by deer." Then Twilight's eyes lit up with lights. Crimson thought it was with excitement. But her face changed very quickly. Which was like pain.

"All good?" Crimson asked worriedly.

"My lady, I'm already here. Are you okay?" asked Echo who flew to them. Echo was an Eniryps. The main nurse of all Enyrips. The Enyripses remained squatted except for the lack of cuts mark and the mastery of the magic of life. It was a gray filly, with a black mane and a gray hair with yellow eyes and fiendish wings that were darker than the mane. Her wings flipped to momentum as Twilight felt the pain.

"Impossible. I will call a physician, the Empress is giving birth!"

"What!" the surprised couple shouted. But Twilight noticed that her belly suddenly has grown.

"Quickly go to the bedroom. It is impossible for the Empress to give birth in this place." The news that the Empress had begun giving birth was the greatest news and a great surprise. In front of the imperial palace, the inhabitants of the capital gathered in the square and waited for the news. Whether Empress Twilight gave birth to a son or daughter. Crimson accompanied his wife throughout the delivery. The delivery lasted for hours, but it was something no one expected. The magic literally started to rage. There were magical explosions, earthquakes, and a shower of meteors and palace rubble. But she gave birth to a healthy colt. Everyone gathered was surprised by its unusualness. His hooves shone blue-white lights, as did his little horn, wings, mane and tail. All hair that was a blue-magnetan shade. Bright blue eyes, the mane and tail were a little brighter and more blue, and its wings were more than one color. The feathers were a medium dark blue tint.

A clover horn, mane, its little hooves, and a tail all had patterns. As Twilight held her little son in her hooves, she watched as she enjoyed holding him in a purple pad and said.

"Look baby. Our son." then Crimson kissed his beloved Twilight he said.

"He is lovely. And there have been strange events at his birth. He is extraordinary."

"Not unusual. A unique alicorn like any alicorn. How do we give him a name?"

"Novalis Sword of Cosmic Fire!"

"Novalis? And that's not the name of that marshal who will die saving you in the war. When did you save me?"

"Yes. But he also saved lives with his charity."

"It's a good name. Novalis you are amazing. What about our journey?"

"The journey will take place and Novalis will go with us. Mainly because our palace is in ruins. Nothe Star you will repair the palace as soon as possible."

"Here's the problem. Because I am quitting the service. So are the other servants in the palace. Most of them, at least."

"But why do you know you have to give me a reason?"

"Well the last war and the birth of a young successor. We realized that we need more time for our family."

"North, but you don't have any family!" Crimson said, upset.

"I know you practically all my life. I know that you buried your mother and you were the only child. You cannot do anything else. And if you say so. It does not forbid you. But if you want to go back to work, let me know."

"So Crimson where do we go first?"

"First, let's go to the basilica. To bless our son." Crimson said.
The ponies saw a gray alicorn come out, with a black and red mane and tail, crimson eyes. It was the Crimson who held his newborn son with his magic. And he said.

"This is my son Novalis. The first prince of the Hayland Empire!" residents cheered in his honor.

"Glory to the empire. And to the next generation to lead our children!" they shouted and cheered.

The next day, Crimson and Twilight interceded with their son at the Imperial Basilica in the capital. The celebration of the emperor's son was a great event attended by the most important dignitaries, officials and priests from the entire empire. Although the palace was under reconstruction, Crimson thought about finding new employees and servants for the palace. Because the majority of them declared that they do not want to work anymore. Crimson did not surprise at all, as most of them were already older and served his parents and him for 25 years. And with North Star he made a difficult compromise and with other people. But as long as the palace is not rebuilt, he focused more on preparing the journey. For the first place Twilight wanted to go was the Haven, which was the largest and richest port in the empire.
As soon as they left, Twilight stared out the window holding their son.

"Crimson, tell me how? Did you manage to feed ponies before you discovered this knowledge about farming?"

"We developed the knowledge of agriculture from the moment of building our capital city. At first, we cut down forests for farmland. Then the Emperor Platinium-earth carried out agricultural reforms. He built temples which were run by pagan priests to improve agricultural crops and ordered farmers to form agricultural clusters. Then there was a system of crop rotation, irrigation, and on the end, great agricultural estates arose, which we called latifundia. But that was before we changed our faith."

"Pagan priests? And who were they? and at all what was that name?"

"A heathen is a pony who is worshiped by many gods. To our understanding. And I anticipate your question, no one sees you in the empire of a heathen."

"That's not what I meant, Crimson, can you hear that strange sound?"

"Yes, it comes from the road ahead. Stop!" Crimson shouted and their caravan stopped. The sounds began to be more and more expressive. Crimson stepped out onto the paved road and looked around.
And suddenly a white puppy with a crown jumped out of the bushes. Everyone was letko surprised. Lovely white puppy in a golden crown decorated with precious stones. He was running around Crimson and wagging his tail happily. And then the puppy ran on. Crimson was unable to speak when a small unicorn, smaller than Applebloom, jumped out of the bushes. A brown colt with a mane and tail of a vanilla shade, blue eyes, and in a royal attire in a white and light brown shade, with a brown pelryną, a crown and a royal scepter. He was shouting very loudly to the puppy.

"Wait noble puppy. Stop." he screamed chasing him. Four other ponies jumped out immediately after him. But he was shouting something completely different.

"Stop that dog! That dog will steal the crown!" and now all this crowd was running around him. And when they ran over the carriage, chasing the puppi and with their noise, they woke up Novalis. The Crimson will scream out loud.

"Everyone, stop! You five and this dog stand in this place for me." he pointed to Crimson as all five ponies landed on the ground.

There were two fillies, two stallions and a foal.
The first filly to be an earth pony wearing a red and pink sweatshirt that only showed her brown eyes. Her coat was the same color as her sweatshirt. She had a huge lollipop pink hammer with her. The second was a red filly with two knives of a strong red color the same as the hair and fur. Dressed in black in the outfit of a typical rogue.
There was another stallion with a light brown coat and a mane with white tips, blue eyes and an ordinary sword. And there is enough unicorn with a white beard and mane. With blue eyes and a full-body robe and archmage's hat.

"Okay, what's up, why are you five chasing this puppy."

"Because stole our crown!" "Because is a noble puppy!"
Crimson and everyone else looked at the little stallion with a strong surprise. What he said except for Twilight who was holding Novalis to stop crying. When it stopped, Novalis stopped crying, a leaf fell on him and when the baby sneezed. It came to this that Crimson, Twilight, himself and all five of those ponies suddenly disappeared.

"Have the emperor, empress and young prince disappeared. Together with this strange gang."

"They teleported but who could have done it? You think it was the mage!" one of the guards said.

"That's not what the book did. I'll call North."

"I thought he quit?"

"He quit but I have no idea where else to call." When North picked it call, he was shocked.

"How? How is it possible?" then they told him about it and what happened.

"And what did the emperor's adviser say?"

"He'll come up with something. So we have a big problem?"

Crimson fell at the same time with Twilight, Novalis, and that group from a great height. Crimson caught his wife and son. At the same time its magic. They landed calmly in the clearing.

"What just happened?" said the mage who revealed his pale blue coat.

"Teleportation! And I even know who did it. How come Novalis broke the spell that blocked his magic."

"Whose mighty power comes from your son. We forgot to introduce ourselves. I am Wizard Storm, I am a magician. This is Strawbbery, our timid who fights with his hammer. Chili Pepper a villain. Ginger hero of the kingdom. And our king Custard Cookie III, not yet crowned." He said.

"But I am ..."

<At the same time in the capital city hall>

The proverbial potty storm broke out in the town hall. Nobody knew what to do. However, it was decided to make a good face for a bad game. Pretend everything's alright. To show this, it was said that the emperor and empress want to take care of their synam like real parents. They asked not to be disturbed regularly. To make it more convincing, they were replaced by North Star and Starlight Glimmer.

"Great idea, North!" Starlight said ironically to the blue unicorn.

"Believe me, I have no influence on it!" he said to Starligh.

"So why don't you tell me?"

"About what?"

"That Twilight gave birth to a son!"

" I found out about the birth when her waters broke."

"This is a premature baby?"

"It's hard to say. But when I saw it, it was more special than the Flurry Heart. Its glowing blue patterns, sparkles and lights on the hoof, horn, mane, tail and wings. "

"Really! What were his eyes like?"

Blue eyes like the sky or the sea in the light of the blue moon. His coat was a mixture of gray and blue. But a trained eye will notice that it is a mixture of blue with red, and a hint of blue. "

"So that was the color of the plum?"

"No, have you ever seen a moonlit shadow or a twilight zone?"

"Twilight zones never in my life. But moonlit shadow, so I saw."

"And exactly the same color."

"Wow, wow, wow ... This is ..."

"Awesome! Exactly no one was born like that."

<somewhere in the dark forest>

Crimson, Twilight, baby Novalis, and their companions were walking through the dark forest.

"So you were on your way when we interrupted you. We apologize to the Emperor the most." Kept repeating Ginger Brave and Custard Cookie spoke with admiration and joy. To the very end. They repeated it over and over.

"Nothing happened. First we have to get out of this forest. And then carry out another administrative reform. "

“Ginger has a question, you are so happy all the time. Even though we are in this shady forest. Do you remind me of Pinkie Pie? "

“Well, when I was little, I was the only child to run away from the witch. My stamp was this sugarcane that rushes like lightning. I ran with a smile and courage in my heart. Just like Strawberry.

"Yes ..." she replied, tightening and removing the strings from her hood. Twilight felt how shy she was, but sadly said it.
His escape must have inspired her if she said so.
As soon as they left the forest, they found a sandy road by the cliff. Both Crimson and Twilight were surprised.

"Where are we?"

"I don't know as well as you. But let's go to this village." Pepper pointed.

"It's a good idea. We'll spend the night there. Crimson said as they went there."