• Published 23rd Jan 2022
  • 648 Views, 21 Comments

Pony Veracity - keithsterling



What could have Sunny Starscout's father have discovered if he didn't pass away. Could he have met the 1,000-year-old royal family from ancient Equestria? What could have he learned about ancient Equestria? Well, his daughter Sunny Starscout is about

  • ...
6
 21
 648

Chapter 11

As the one-hour time limit elapses as Imperial Prince Justice Silverlight promised to Queen Twilight Sparkle, she was drenched with her sweat and left gulping much needed oxygen into her oxygen-deprived lungs. After enduring the one-hour unending tickle torture upon her highly sensitive tender, creamy soft, light purple Alicorn mare bare soles as punishment for abandoning her subjects.

As Justice releases her ankles from the stocks, he asks her to sit on the table for a few seconds as Queen Twilight Sparkle has no reason to doubt his Imperial Highness concern for her. His tickle torture punishment usually has a secondary effect that is not apparent right away to the victim.

As Queen Twilight Sparkle turns her right foot and reveals the sole of her light purple Alicorn mare barefoot toward the camera, her creamy soft skin on the sole of her foot has lovely roses blush on it. The moment Queen Twilight Sparkle's feet touch the stone floor of the dungeon, she unleashes a high pitch squeal of sensitivity. Demonstrating just how sensitive her Alicorn mares' bare feet became from the one-hour tickle torture in that accelerated dimension.

A devious smile forms on Imperial Prince Justice Silverlight's snout as he makes the overstimulated Queen Twilight sparkle walk out of the pocket dimension in her bare feet as she squeals and grins went her naked feet make contact with the stone floor.

As the sensitivity of Queen Twilight Sparkle's light purple Alicorn mare bare feet begins to subside, she sits down at the now empty table; her moderate violet eyes are haunted by some deep inner pain. That Imperial Prince Justice Silverlight quickly picks up on as he creates a chair to sit on in front of Queen Twilight.

"So what will you do, your majesty?" Justice asked as the breath caught in Twilight's throat upon hearing the same question Luna posed to her in the dream dimension.

"I must think about it, your imperial highness," Twilight commented as she pitter-patter in her light purple Alicorn mare bare feet deeper into the castle of the royal pony sisters to think.

Several hours later, back at the Silverlight family excavation camp Chief Dig Supervisor and lead Archaeologist Celestia Silverlight. Attired in a khaki-colored camp shirt and khaki-color cargo shorts with two large pockets. Stand by the same ruins of a sizeable cylindrical-shaped building with decorative pillars with her husband, Chief Archaeologist Justice Silverlight and the leader of the Silverlight dig team waiting for Queen Twilight Sparkle to arrive.

Chief Dig Supervisor and lead Archaeologist Celestia Silverlight has already untied the laces of her hiking boots. She has insisted that her husband give her the same punishment that Queen Twilight Sparkle received to punish her for her part in the fall of Equestria.

Justice knows that his wife shouldn't be blamed for what Queen Twilight Sparkle did in the fall of Equestria. Because there was no way for her to know that Queen Twilight Sparkle would take the option of killing herself.

But to keep peace in the Silverlight family, Justice agrees to punish his wife in the same manner that Queen Twilight Sparkle received. But before she is giving the tickle torture punishment, they must wait for Queen Twilight Sparkle to arrive so he can find out what is her decision. He is also hoping that the long wait will alleviate his wife's guilty feelings as he doesn't want to punish her that way and use it to enjoy their long life together.

"Justice, please, punish me like you said…The longer we wait for Twilight. The less that being tickle torture sound like a good idea for my fairly large, long, full, thick and plush white with a hint of pink luxurious sensitive bare feet to endure.” Celestia said, her voice edging with tension as a smile formed on Justice's snout.

"Unfortunately, my love, we must wait to find out what Queen Twilight Sparkle's decision will be," Justice said as Celestia shifted and re-shifts her feet on the ground nervously.

The troubled pip-pops of Queen Twilight Sparkle's highly sensitive, tender, creamy soft, light purple Alicorn mare bare soles echoes in the static stone corridors of the Castle of the Royal Pony Sisters. Her aimless wandering through the halls of the ruined castle has brought her to a section of the royal pony sisters' palace. That has not been seen for millennia as her bare footprints are left in plentiful dust-covered two-inch gray tumbled travertine hexagon mosaic floor of this room.

The room is a large twelve by twelve octagon shape room with a dome roof that revolves went a huge wheel that is turned to allow a large telescope to be positioned to observe the constellations in the night sky. As the dust she kicked up from the floor finally reached Queen Twilight Sparkle's nostrils, it caused her to sneeze, breaking her train of thought.

"Huh! An old castle observatory." Twilight comment as she walks gingerly across the floor to not kick up any more dust.

She makes her way over to a large strange looking machine inset in one of the observatory walls with a sizeable oval cut crystal serving as some kind of monitor. A freestanding blue crystal rectangular control board was sitting directly in front of the monitor.

As Twilight approached the control board set at a seventy-degree angle, several multi-colored emerald cut crystals inset on the control board served as buttons to operate the machine. As Twilight clears the dust off the control board, her pinky finger accidentally presses an emerald-cut white crystal button on the end of the control board that begins to blink.

On the opposite side of the observatory, a floor section slides away into a small room, revealing a large hole. From that hole rose one large purple crystal sarcophagus and two smaller sarcophagi with something inside the large one; why smaller ones were empty. A book-sized clear space can be seen with an empty purple crystal pedestal next to the large sarcophagus.

Meanwhile, in the separate small square room inside the observatory, the purple crystal rectangular frosted crystal sarcophagus nestled between two giant crystals formations begins to glow with intense light.

A moment later, a low hissing sound as the lid of the purple crystal frosted crystal sarcophagus opens, releasing billows of puffy white clouds from inside the sarcophagus.

A slender, warm pink, well-manicured five-fingered hand reached through the puffy white clouds with navy blue nail polish. It is followed by a groaning sound from the figure inside the sarcophagus. Before the click of the heel on the stone floor is heard. As the clouds began to clear, standing in front of the sarcophagus was an impressive warm pink imperial Alicorn mare with Neptune blue mane and tail.

Her exquisite 6ft 4in equine figure was attired in cobalt blue short-sleeve midi length fit and flare dress. On her lengthy, perky and luxurious warm pink glorious looking narrow curvaceous bare feet with navy blue toenail polish were cognac brown mares Candice heeled sandals with three, and one-half inch blocked heels. Folded on her back were her silver bio-mechanical metal feathered bird wings. This Imperial Alicorn mare was Timekeeper Administrator Lara Borealis, an Imperial Alicorn historian and artifact collector from the Great Library Citadel Station in Imperial Alicorn space.

It takes only a few minutes for Administrator Timekeeper Lara Borealis to regain her senses. All imperial Alicorns genders are accustomed to waking up in a regeneration tube for their sleep cycle. Lara’s heels clickety-clack casually over this room's two-inch gray tumbled travertine hexagon mosaic floor over to the first smaller regeneration tube big enough for a small foal to sleep.

She crouches down in front of the regeneration tube and pulls out a small control panel from the side of the tube. She presses a series of buttons on the control panel, opening the regeneration tube, and her pastel magenta-colored eyes recoil in horror finding the tube empty.

She quickly gets to her feet and inputs the same series of buttons on the control panel of the larger regeneration tube big enough for a larger filly to sleep. And once again, her pastel magenta-colored eyes are transfixed with horror, finding that the tube is empty. Soon her pastel magenta-colored eyes began seething; she noticed the empty purple crystal pedestal missing her magic history book with all the history she had collected since being assigned to gather this planet's history.

'It must have been that bearded male unicorn wearing those wizard's robes…I sense he was more ambitious than his magic ability could give him…If he took my magic history book. It would grant him the ability to foretell a possible future as the magic history book creates a most likely outcome. As a timekeeper, this would allow me to choose artifacts to gather and store for that outcome if it comes real. But their no way for that so-called unicorn wizard to read the magic history book to learn about the future. Unless he the one that pony napped my babies from me!' Lara thought as her equine face flushed with indignation, and she stormed out of the room into her observatory.

“Alicorn! Where is Star Swirl the bearded and my babies?" Lara said, hostile lifting Queen Twilight Sparkle off the ground with a bubble created by her infinity magic.

"An Imperial Alicorn mare?!" Queen Twilight Sparkle exclaimed as she blinked with surprise, and Lara had a dumbfounded look on her equine face wondering why this Alicorn mare was surprised to see a female Imperial Alicorn.

"If you know what I am, you are an ally to that treacherous Star Swirl, the Bearded and ponynapper of my babies!" Lara said hotly as the bubble began to shrink around Twilight's foot, and a snarl of agony spread over Twilight's face as she could feel every bone in her foot being crushed.

“NO! He is dead! I know nothing of your babies! I have only met an Imperial Alicorn stallion! His imperial highness, Imperial Prince Silverlight!” Queen Twilight Sparkle shrieks as the pressure stop just in time, allowing her natural Alicorn healing ability to knit the broken bones in her foot back together.

"His imperial highness!?" Lara exclaimed, shocked as she flew straight for her control board and began pressing a series of buttons on the control panel to call up data on the crystal monitor.

“I am not done with you, Alicorn," Lara said as Twilight thought she could slip out of the observatory while the Imperial Alicorn mare was busy on the control board. But once again find herself floating inside a bubble again.

"Infinity Palace, please respond….This Timekeeper Administrator Lara Borealis of the tenth circle of the Great Library Citadel Station." Lara said into a crystal-shaped Mic that rose out of the control board in front of her.

‘Huh? Did that Imperial Alicorn mare just say Borealis? That last name of Celestia and Luna. Could this mare be their mother? Then they are Imperial Alicorns?’ Twilight thought as Infinity Palace responded to Lara’s transmission.

"Now for you, Alicorn," Lara said as she reached into the bubble and pulled Twilight's leg straight till her foot was outside the bubble.

“I know for a fact that if I smash your ankles…you will be unable to walk and starve to death. Even those you are an Alicorn, how I will smash your ankles will take much longer to heal. So I suggest you answer all my questions truthfully, Alicorn." Lara said, threatening as she squeezed down on Twilight's ankle with her unnatural strength.

"OUCH! All right, I will answer your questions?" Twilight cries out as tears streak her light purple cheeks.

"It only fair that you answer one of my questions, Imperial Alicorn." Twilight said gutsy as Lara chuckled into the back of her hand.

"You are pretty brave, Alicorn…I'll give you that," Lara said with a hint of respect.

"So Alicorn, what is your question?" Lara asked as Twilight smiled.

"Do Celestia and Luna's names mean anything to you, Imperial Alicorn?" Twilight asked as Lara's equine face glazed with shock.

"Those are the names of my pony-napped babies," Lara said as her eyes moist with joy upon hearing her filly's names.

"If you don't hurt me, Imperial Alicorn…I know where to find them, and I can lead you to them." Twilight said, knowing as the bubble popped, she dropped to the floor with a thud.

"Don't think that I fully trust you, Alicorn…Because you belong to that species, Pony nap my babies and stole something from me." Lara said, warning as a collar with a leash formed around Twilight's neck.

Meanwhile, back at the dig site Celestia has returned to the main campsite leaving Justice to wait for Queen Twilight Sparkle. A few moments later, Justice is joined by a heavenly-looking dark blue Alicorn mare with glossy black mane and tail.

Her elegant 6ft 5in equine figure was attired in a khaki-colored camp shirt and khaki-colored shorts with two large pockets. On a pair of twelve-inch long dark blue wonderfully shaped bare feet with ruby red toenail polish roughly the same size as Celestia's feet but a tad bit smaller was a pair of brown hiking boots. On her back were a couple of large dark blue feathered bird wings. This Alicorn mare was Head site scout Luna Borealis, the younger sister of Celestia Silverlight and Justice's Sister-in-law.

“Greeting Justice…Are you still waiting for Queen Twilight Sparkle to arrive?” Luna asked friendly as she joined Justice by the ruins of a sizeable cylindrical-shaped building with decorative pillars.

"I am…, and I see you settled your debt with Somnus, Auntie Luna," Justice said affectionately as he noticed that Luna was wearing the boots without the thick socks on, and she softly chuckled.

"Throughout my reign of ancient Equestria, that son of yours remained loyal to me and served as my moon knight. The only reward he asked for was my dark blue, wonderfully shaped bare feet, roughly the same size as his mother's feet but a tad bit smaller. As you know, Justice, I have no qualms about letting my nephew have access to my feet as a reward. But don't think that I am wearing these boots barefooted; I have pair of nude-colored foot covers on my feet right now." Luna explains as both Alicorns hear the sound of leaves being crushed underfoot approaching their position.

He quickly gestures to Luna to hide as his job of protecting the princesses is his top priority; she quickly obeys, and he draws Browning GP 35 pistol from one of the pockets of his khaki-colored cargo pants. And assumed a shooter stance as a figure slowly emerged from the tree line. To his surprise, walking out of the woods was Queen Twilight Sparkle. But Justice quickly noticed the magic collar with a leash around Twilight’s neck.

"Lower your weapon, terran unicorn stallion; your primitive firearm will not hurt me. But I can say that for this terran Alicorn mare that is company me." A second female voice said, threatening as Twilight is yanked back and the mare's hand is placed on her shoulder as a pony shield.

“An Imperial Alicorn Administrator Timekeeper!” Justice exclaims as he reels with astonishment as Imperial Alicorn mare walks out of the woods with Queen Twilight Sparkle in front of her blocking her.

“As you wish, Imperial Alicorn mare. I’ll lower my weapon as I know you speak the truth.” Justice said calmly as he put the gun back into his pocket.

"Outstanding terran unicorn stallion, But I don't know how you would know that I speak the truth and what I am." The Imperial Alicorn mare comments, a bit puzzled with the terran unicorn stallion knowing about Imperial Alicorns.

"Easily answered Imperial Alicorn mare." Justice comments as his gold bio-mechanical metal feathered bird wings appear on his back.

"For I am Imperial Prince Justice Silverlight, the great-grandson of Empress Galaxy Cosmos…My great grandmother." Justice said regally as Imperial Alicorn mare gasped with shock.