• Published 23rd Jan 2022
  • 642 Views, 21 Comments

Pony Veracity - keithsterling



What could have Sunny Starscout's father have discovered if he didn't pass away. Could he have met the 1,000-year-old royal family from ancient Equestria? What could have he learned about ancient Equestria? Well, his daughter Sunny Starscout is about

  • ...
6
 21
 642

Chapter 13

(One thousand years prior before being assigned to the Planet of Equus)

In Elysian large Habitat in the Seven Sisters Star sector of Imperial Alicorn space. Timekeeper Administrator, Lara Borealis of the Tenth Circle of the Great Library citadel station. Walks about in her spacious family quarters attired in light blue silk colored long silk yukata kimono with black chestnut oak colored simple obi tied in a hanhaba knot.

Worn over silk kimono was a short-sleeved aqua blue kofurisode robe that serves as a jacket. On the jacket was a gold circle with ten gold stars in the center marking her as high-ranking Timekeeper Administrator of the Great Library Citadel Station. On her lengthy, perky and luxurious warm pink glorious looking narrow curvaceous bare feet were elegant and formal looking zori sandals and white tabi socks.

As Lara walks into the nursery, she finds her five-year-old filly standing by her baby sister's crib, attired in indigo white cotton yukata cotton kimono with white mouse brown with simple tsuke obi. On her small white with a hint of pink bare feet were elegant and formal-looking zori sandals and white tabi socks.

"Celestia, should you be studying there? A lot to learn if you want to make it to the tenth circle of the great library citadel station like me and become a Timekeeper Administrator." Lara said quietly as she checked on her small filly inside the crib and hugged her older daughter.

"I know, mommy, I just want to see my little sister. Do you think mommy Luna will become a Timekeeper like us?” Celestia inquires as ponies walk out of the nursery to let Luna sleep.

"Maybe Celestia…But I have felt your little sister Luna will become a Galactic Knight and might make it to a Shogun." Lara comments as she remembers something.

"Oh, talking about a Galactic Knight…Celestia, do you remember my friend Susan?" Lara asked as Celestia tapped her tiny fingers against the lower half of her snout.

“You mean Countess Silverlight…the mommy of my colt friend Justice?” Celestia answer as Lara shakes her head.

"It seems that Justice has a interest in you, Celestia," Lara comments as Celestia sticks her tongue out.

"That icky, mommy," Celestia said as she pretended that her cheeks bloat suddenly as if holding back vomit.

"Icky, you say Celestia? Just wait till you reach my age and see Imperial Alicorn colt is icky." Lara said, joking as she kissed Celestia on her cheek.

(Back to the present at the dig camp located near the ruins of Ponyville)

“You're Imperial Highness? I must ask, why are you here?" Lara inquires as the two Imperial Alicorns stand by the unlit campfire at the center of the camp, talking.

"Went the tenth circle of the Great library citadel station lost contact with one of their Timekeeper Administrator. They waited for one hundred space cycles to re-establish contact," Justice explains as the two Imperial Alicorns walk toward the ruins of a two-story circular building.

"Went space cycles elapsed, they reported the lost contact to Infinity Palace and the Empress. At that space cycle, the Empress set into motion an investigation and infiltration mission to the planet of Equus to locate the missing Timekeeper Administrator. Since I was trained in infiltration operation, I was assigned the mission." Justice explains as Lara had a dubious look on her equine face feeling there was more to Imperial Prince taking the mission.

(In the past, Infinity Star Sector the docking bay of Infinity Palace)

Sitting on the docking bay awaiting a pilot, a Nova Class six reconnaissance fighter waited and walked toward the spaceship was Royal Shogun Justice Silverlight wearing a very light imperial Alicorn combat body armor/space suit that looked like the armor worn by ancient warriors known as samurai. Tuck under his arm was his space helmet designed to look like the samurai's great helmet with a face mask called a kabuto. His Daisho (Katana and wakizashi energy blades) were tucked into his sash on his side.

He is soon joined on deck by an Imposing-looking dark blue imperial Alicorn mare with a crimson red mane and tail. Her 6ft 10in athletic figure was encased in a pale crimson silk furisode kimono with pure crimson enlarged obi tied in a hanhaba knot. Worn over the kimono was a red-orange sleeveless outer jacket called kataginu with a white diamond on the shoulders, the mark of the Silverlight family.

On her dark blue bare feet were Geta sandals and white tabi socks. Resting against her back were her gold bio-mechanical feather bird wings. This imperial Alicorn mare is Countess Susan Shimmering Diamond Silverlight and Shogun Justice Silverlight’s own mother.

"Justice, wait!" Susan called as Justice stopped and bowed to his mother.

“Yes, mother?” Justice asked

"I was just told who the missing Timekeeper Administrator is," Susan said

"Who, Mother?" Justice asked

"It was Timekeeper Administrator Lara Borealis; she took both her fillies with her to Equus to gather the history for Great Library Citadel Station," Susan explains as Justice blinks with surprise and the blood drains from Justice’s face.

(Still in the past four months before leaving for Planet of Equus)

On the recreation deck of infinity Palace, walking down the sidewalk towards the park at the center of the deck was breathtakingly gorgeous white with a hint of pink young imperial Alicorn mare with carnation pink mane and tail.

Her perfect 5ft 4in equine figure was attired in Prussian blue delicate linen yukata kimono with cherry blossom enlarged obi tied Nagoya knot. Worn over the linen kimono was a short-sleeved golden oak yellow kofurisode robe that serves as a jacket. A gold circle marking her as in training Timekeeper Administrator of the Great Library Citadel Station was on the jacket. Her average-sized plush white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet was elegant and formal zori sandals and white tabi socks.

Folded on her back were her average size white with a hint of pink feathery bird wings. This young imperial Alicorn mare was Celestia Borealis, an in-training Timekeeper Administrator of the Great Library Citadel Station.

Waiting on the path in the park was a majestic and handsome-looking young dark blue imperial Alicorn stallion with short textured cut crimson red mane and tail. His 5ft 9in athletic equine figure was attired in cherry blossom mouse red haori jacket and floral leaf yellow kimono pants. On his dark blue bare feet were brown boots with white tabi socks, and resting against his back were his gold bio-mechanical feather bird wings.

This young imperial Alicorn stallion was Imperial Prince Justice Silverlight, the great-grandson of Empress Galaxy Cosmos, the overall ruler of Imperial Alicorn Space and fiancé of in-training Timekeeper Administrator Celestia Borealis.

"Hey, Justice!" Celestia calls as she quickens her pace to reach him, and her smile gets bigger and bigger the closer she gets. The moment she is in reach, she wraps her arms and wings around Justice in a hug before planting a kiss on his lips.

"Huh!?" Celestia said in surprise as she felt a gentle tug on her wing feather of her natural white with a hint of pink feathery bird wings wrapped around Justice.

"Justice, you promised you wouldn’t tease me because of my natural white with a hint of pink feathery bird wings. You promised." Celestia said, anxious as she folded her wings onto her back, and Justice wrapped his metal wings and arms around her to reassure her.

"I am sorry, Celestia, by two-thousand one-hundred years, a female Imperial Alicorn should have her bio-mechanical feather bird wings replacing her natural feather bird wings," Justice says as he kisses her lips.

“But truth Celestia…I love you with either bio-mechanical wings or natural wings.” Justice said affectionately as Celestia's light magenta eyes glinted with pleasure, and she kissed him lovingly.

"If I am going to be the wife of Imperial Prince, I want my bio-mechanical wings to be just as beautiful as his…So it took me a little longer to pick my bio-mechanical wings. Because I what them perfect." Celestia explains as the two imperial Alicorn walk deeper into the park to talk.

(Back to the present at the castle of two royal pony sisters, observatory)

'That was our last meeting; it was that meeting that Celestia told me she might accompany her mother on her next timekeeper mission to get some practical experience as an in-training Timekeeper Administrator.' Justice thought as he examined the control board on the regeneration tube that Celestia slept in, trying to figure out why she couldn't remember him; went he found her many years later as the ruler of Equestria.

At that same time, Princess Celestia Silverlight arrives at the observatory at her old home, the castle of two royal pony sisters and walks over to a large strange looking machine inset in one of the observatory walls with a sizeable oval-cut white crystal serving as some kind of monitor. A freestanding blue crystal rectangular control board was sitting directly in front of the monitor.

As Celestia approached the control board set at a seventy-degree angle, several multi-colored emerald cut crystals inset on the control board served as buttons to operate the machine that looked familiar to her.

Every time she tries to access that memory in her mind, she is hit by a terrible headache and bad nausea. The moment she stops trying to remember that memory, all the effects subside. She brings up her white with a hint of pink slender hands to be level with the keyboard and places her fingers on emerald cut crystal buttons on the control board.

On instinct, she begins pressing the buttons in a recognizable pattern known only to her as the last sequence is imputed onto the control board. The sizeable oval-cut white crystal that serves as its monitor activates Celestia's recoil in horror on the screen. She appears on the as a two-thousand one-hundred-year-old Imperial Alicorn mare with carnation pink mane and tail recording her personal diary.

"Greeting, my name is in-training Timekeeper Administrator Celestia Borealis…It feels so weird to be introducing myself to myself. But mother says I have to make a personal diary for the Great Library Citadel station files. But anyway, the planet of Equus is quite a beautiful green planet. I wish you could see it, Justice; this planet is full of life and has fascinating inhabitants who seem to be mistrusting. Mother has plans to send me to the meeting of the three pony tribes. I plan to follow Princess Platinum, the ruler of the Unicorn tribe, to the meet." The young Celestia explains as tears streak the older Celestia's cheeks, and she pounds on the edge of the control board in frustration.

“Why can I remember any of this!? What is preventing me?!” Celestia said in frustration as she sank to her knees, grabbing the sides of her head with her hands as tears continued streaking her cheeks.

"Huh?" Justice exclaimed as the mare sniffling echoed into the room with regeneration tubes from the observatory.

After discovering that the regeneration tubes are in good working order and doesn't explain how his wife Celestia lost her memory, he exits the room with regeneration tubes to investigate the mare sniffling from the other room.

"Celestia!?" Justice exclaimed as his face glazed with shock seeing his precious terran Alicorn wife in great distress, clutching her equine head with her hands, fighting against her terrible headache and nausea, trying to remember her past.

Before long, Celestia vomits and quickly loses consciousness before she could fall into her own vomits on the ground. A dark blue magic bubble forms around the unconscious terran Alicorn mare, and he floats her over to him. He does a quick assessment of Celestia and is glad that she wearing her Princess's outfits, with means that she wearing a pair of golden sandals on her feet.

Justice walks back over to the regeneration tube in the small room and inputs a sequence of buttons pressed on the small control board on the side of the larger regeneration tube. Slowly the front half of the tube opens up, allowing access to the interior of the regeneration tube. He carefully places Celestia into the regeneration tube before closing the door on the tube.

Justice crouches down by his wife's feet and begins unbuckling and removing her golden sandals from her feet. Once his precious wife is barefooted, he stands back up and closes the front door of the tube. With a few more button presses, the tube fills with white puffy clouds, and a one-hour timer begins.

'There we go, my precious mate, being an imperial Alicorn mare, this regeneration tube. It should help settle and cure your bad headache and bad nausea to help you remember your past. I can only hope it will help you remember.’ Justice thought, saddened as tears rolled down Celestia's cheeks in the regeneration tube, feeling their bond become sad.

Slowly Princess Celestia Silverlight's light magenta colored eyes open up. She lies on a crystal clear glass block floor, looking down at her real body in the Regeneration tube. As Celestia slowly gets to her feet and begins walking about on this strange dimension's crystal clear glass block floor.

The only sounds she can hear in the dead quiet are the echoing of the soft pip-pops of the plushy textured of her relatively large, long, full, thick and plush white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet making contact with the floor as she walks. As she continues walking about, she enters a large circular room; floating high above her head is a hologram of her brain.

Periodically different regions of her holographic brain would light up, showing activity. Soon Celestia gaped in stunned silence; one of the regions of her holographic brain wouldn't light up, and she figured where her blocked memories were located. Without a second thought, a portal appears before her and she walks into the portal.

Once through the portal, she enters another room; the ambient sound changes to the sound of the plushy textured of her relatively large, long, full, thick and plush white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet walking across wet sand. This room had one hundred or more see-through portals inset in the room's walls with strange numerals above each portal. She could tell that each portal was in numeric sequence, but she could not decipher it.

As she walks up to one of the portals, a still image appears on some kind of park portal. As she walks through the portals, she finds herself standing on the concrete path. The breath catches in Celestia’s throat went she looks up to see through a tough, transparent bubble the blackness of space with pinpoint starlight across the emptiness of space.

She figures that the park is in Imperial Alicorn space station as she feels at home here. Once again, the ambient sound changes to the sound of the plushy textured of her relatively large, long, full, thick and plush white with a hint of pink luxurious bare feet walking on the concrete path of this park.