• Published 18th Jan 2022
  • 777 Views, 38 Comments

Equestria Girls: CINEMA ADVENTURES! - Lucasnike123

  • ...
 38
 777

Chapter 1: The Invasion

"Daring Do! Help me!!" said Gallant True, who was kidnapped by a villain.

"It's here... Daring Do!" said Daring Do, appearing for confront the villain "Huaa ha ha ha!"

"Daring Do!" said Gallant True "It's a trap, don't get close!"

"It's okay! I'll rescue you right away, Uncle Gallant!" said Daring Do "Here we go!!".

(explosion sound)

"WOW!" shouted Daring Do, who was closest to the explosion.


"What does this mean!?" said an employee of the set "According to the script, there would be no explosion!".

"Cut, cut! Stop the cameras!" yelled the headmaster "Are you alright, Miss Yearling!?"

A terrible accident occurred during the filming of the Daring Do series.

A mysterious figure approached the heroine in the middle of the smoke...

"Ho, ho, ho, ho...!" laughed the mysterious figure, revealing herself to be a woman.

"Who... are you...?" said A.K. Yearling, the writer and actress who plays Daring Do, weakened by the explosion "What... are you doing...?"

At that moment, the mysterious woman pressed a secret button on the belt of Daring Do's costume, revealing a secret compartment where there was a green colored gem.

"Now... The Daring Gem is MINE!! Hoo ho ho ho ho..." said the mysterious woman, as she took the gem and then disappeared into the smoke from the explosion.

"Noo... wait..." said A.K. Yearling, before passing out completely.


Movie 1:

THE INVASION


"Jo, the one from Ahuizotl has touched me again!" said Fluttershy, who had a trading card that represented the villain of Daring Do.

"This is one of the bad guys..." Rarity said.

"Well, well... I, if I got a card like that, I wouldn't want it" said Pinkie Pie.

"You're never going to end like this, Fluttershy..." Sunset said, trying to cheer her friend up.

Daring Do trading cards are very popular among Rainbooms.

Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy are totally hooked.

Rainbow Dash also did the collection. Thus, one day...

"UAAAHH!" Rainbow Dash yelled, seeing the trading card she had been given that day.


Number 99, the rarest, came out to Rainbow Dash in a package she bought.

That trading card had the power to transport its bearer to a parallel world, located in a different dimension.

The real Daring Do appeared that day before the Rainbooms and she turned them into "Archeological Soldiers".

Together, the Rainbooms boarded a space-time machine and went to another dimension.


There, Amazona, invader from space, was waiting for them.

"Ho, ho, ho, ho! I am Queen Amazona, and you, humans, are under my orders" Amazona said, introducing herself to the citizens of the alternate version Canterlot City "There is no one in this world who can defeat me!! Ho, ho, ho, ho, ho!".


Meanwhile, the Rainbooms met with a man who seemed to be an ally.

"I'm Quibble Pants, Daring Do's brother…" the man said, introducing himself "My sister isn't in our world!"

"WHAT!?" the Rainbooms yelled, shocked at the news.

"She had gone on a mission to your dimension, when Amazona stole the Daring Gem from her. Now she cannot return" said Quibble "And for that, girls, I need your help so that my sister returns to this world and defeat Amazona".

"So... is Daring Do for real?" Rarity asked, surprised.

"Yes" Quibble replied.

"We already knew that!" Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie said at the same time "Daring Do is for real!!"

"You didn't know anything, you just believed it" Applejack said to Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie.

"This looks like a cartoon movie..." Sunset said, trying to analyze the situation.

"Amazona's spaceship is in the center of Canterlot City" Quibble said. "If we can get there with the Daring Gem, we'll lure my sister into our world!"

"Well, we'll all go!" Twilight said. "We'll save Daring Do!"

"YES!" yelled the rest of the Rainbooms at once.

"Then you guys take my super bus" Quibble said, pointing to some kind of bus "With it, you can be downtown Canterlot City in no time!"

"Here we go!" Rainbow Dash yelled, starting the super bus.


Along the way, Amazona's minions forced the Rainbooms to scatter around the spaceship, but Rainbow Dash was the first to reach the throne room, where Amazona was waiting for her.

"Ho ho ho ho ho..." Amazona laughed from her throne.

"So you must be Amazona, right?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"That's right, human. And soon I will be the owner of this planet! And I know perfectly well that you have the Daring Gem, Rainbow Dash" Amazona replied, getting up from her throne, ready to fight "I don't want you to call Daring Do. Come on, give it to me!".

"No way!" Rainbow Dash said "I'll never give it to you!"

"As you wish" Amazona said, getting angry "Do you think you can defeat me? Come on, give it to me!"

During the fight, Amazona turned out to be too strong and was about to beat Rainbow Dash.

"DARING DO, HELP ME!!" Rainbow Dash yelled.

At that moment, the Daring Gem merged with Rainbow Dash's trading card... and Daring Do appeared in the battle to save her!

"Rainbow Dash! The only way to defeat Amazona is with the Daring Punch!" said Daring Do "With the Daring Gem, you can too!"

"Really!?" Rainbow Dash said "Well, let's do it... TOGETHER!"

At that moment, with the Daring Gem in her hand, Rainbow Dash activated Daring Do's special technique: the Daring Punch.

"NO!" Amazona shouted, scared "IT'S IMPOSSIBLE!"

In the end, the combined Daring Punch of Rainbow Dash and Daring Do destroyed Amazona.

"ARCHEOLOGICAL VICTORY!!" Rainbow Dash and Daring yelled, fist bumping.

Afterwards, Rainbow Dash took the Daring Gem.

"Here, Daring Do" Rainbow said, giving the Daring Gem to Daring Do "This belongs to you".

"Thank you very much, Rainbow Dash" said Daring Do, as she put the Daring Gem in the secret compartment of her belt "I don't know how to thank you for what you and your friends have done for my world".

"You're welcome, Daring Do" said Rainbow "After all, I can always count on my friends for anything".


A few days later, in the original dimension of the Rainbooms...

"Hey girls!" Fluttershy said "A package has arrived for us!"

And what was in the package was… seven Daring Do costumes sent to them by her friend!


THE END

Author's Note:

Movie information 1:

The Rainbooms travel to a parallel dimension to their own to help Daring Do defeat the evil Queen Amazona.