• Published 18th Jan 2022
  • 777 Views, 38 Comments

Equestria Girls: CINEMA ADVENTURES! - Lucasnike123

  • ...
 38
 777

Chapter 6: Operation Rescue

Principal Celestia was awarded a dinner on a ship in a raffle, and she invited all the junior students in the institute.

But a myterious girl came swimming up the river and got on the ship.

"I'm an FBI agent and we're dedicated to keeping the peace on the planet. My name is Bon Bon" said the mysterious girl, introducing herself "I'll be leaving right away. I just need to rest".

But then, a mysterious blimp, which was chasing Bon Bon, appeared.

The blimp's mechanical arm lifted the ship skyward.

"My goodness...!" Celestia said upon seeing the airship, before speaking to everyone on the ship "Everyone, jump! Hurry!"

"Come on, come on!" said Vice Principal Luna, who was helping the students "Quickly!"

"Go carefully!" said Dean Cadance, who was also helping.

In the end, they all managed to swim to dry land.

"We were able to leave" said the director Celestia "Are we all?"

Checking all the students, Vice Principal Luna was horrified to realize something.

"Applebloom and his friends aren't here!"


Meanwhile, on the ship...

"Applebloom, get out of there!" Sweetie Belle said, banging on the bathroom door.

"Wait a minute..." Applebloom said from inside the bathroom "Oh, they don't even let you go to the bathroom in peace."

"This is no time for that!" Sweetie Belle said.

"You are right! We have to run away!" Scootaloo said "The aliens take us away!"

At that moment, Applebloom came out of the bathroom.

"I'm done!" Applebloom said.

But when they leaned over the ship's rail...

"AAAAHHHHH!!" Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo yelled.

"We're flying!" Applebloom said.


Movie 6:

OPERATION RESCUE


The "Dog Claws" organization owned the blimp that kidnapped the girls and Bon Bon of the FBI. His intention: to conquer the world.

They wanted to recover a record that Bon Bon stole from them.


"Welcome to our headquarters" said a man who seemed to be the head of the organization "I am the boss and my name is Filthy Rich"

Using Applebloom and his friends as hostages, Filthy Rich managed to retrieve the disk.

"Now you will all see how your world is subject to my authority" said Filthy Rich, while he placed the disc in a kind of machine "Governments, armies and the economy will be under my control".

"And how will you do it?" asked Bon Bon, who had his hands tied "With magic?"

"No, a computer virus will do it. A virus created by the great Doctor Hooves will invade all systems" explained Filthy Rich "All infected computers will act on our guidelines"

And the appearance of that terrible computer virus was...


"Winona!?" Applebloom said, recognizing what the virus looked like.

Hearing that, Doctor Hooves realized something.

"You are the mother of the original Winona!" said Doctor Hooves, pointing at Applebloom.

"Do you mean that girl from when we lived in Canterlot City, doctor?" said Doctor Hooves' assistant.

At that moment, Doctor Hooves decided to tell his story.

"One day, while taking a walk, I was thinking of the form for an autonomous electronic body..." explained Doctor Hooves.


A few weeks before, in Canterlot City...

Doctor Hooves, before being recruited by the "Dog Claws" organization, was walking leisurely, when he was approaching Applebloom's house.

"Applebloom!" a voice yelled from the house, which turned out to be Applejack "Take the dog out, will you?!"

"Okay" yelled another voice, it was Applebloom's, who came out of the house along with a dog "Come on, Winona!"

And at that moment, when Dr. Hooves saw Winona, the inspiration came to him.

"Oooh... What a great idea!" he said before running off to his house.


"And from there came the idea of the first animated electronic being with autonomy. Then I just had to apply the computer program" said Doctor Hooves, finishing his story "And that's how Winona was born, the First Electronic Body in History".

"Hey Winona!" Applebloom said, saluting the virus.

"And who are you?" said the virtual Winona "Don't treat me like I'm your lifelong friend!"

"Come on, Winona!" Filthy Rich ordered "It's time to show what you know!"

At that time, the Rainbooms, along with Bon Bon's fellow spy, Lyra Heartstrings, infiltrated the cyberterrorists' headquarters.

Bon Bon also escaped and was soon joined by all, along with Doctor Hooves and his assistant.

During the battle, Doctor Hooves had an idea.

"We will connect your brain to the central computer, Applebloom" explained Doctor Hooves.


Using a virtual helmet, Applebloom was able to talk to the Winona virus, while they were both on a virtual cliff at sunset.

"I am a fearsome dictator" said the virtual Winona "I have been created to subjugate Humanity".

"That's not true, Winona!" Applebloom said "You're my friend! A savior dog!"

Hearing that, Winona became interested.

"A savior dog?" asked the virtual Winona "Tell me more"

At that moment, Applebloom told Winona things, and then the computer virus knew that she really was a savior dog.

"Winona! You're disappearing!" Applebloom said, alarmed to see how the body of the virtual Winona began to disappear.

The Winona computer virus ultimately became a savior dog.

"Goodbye... Applebloom..."

Winona had sacrificed her own body to nullify the cyberterrorist attack, saving the world.


However... the failure of the plan made Filthy Rich furious!

"If I press this button, the entire headquarters will explode in five minutes" said Filthy Rich, holding a kind of detonator "However much you run, in five minutes it is impossible to escape from here."

And when he pressed the detonator button, Applebloom had an idea.

"What if we fly?" Applebloom said.

"Of course!" Bon Bon said, getting Applebloom's idea. "The blimp! We can use it to escape!"

"Let's go!" Sunset said.

"Warn everyone over the PA!" Lyra said "Let them drop their weapons and go to the blimp!"

"Do you want to evacuate the entire base!?" Bon Bon asked.

"We can't just let them die!" Lyra said.

"All right!" said Bon Bon "Everybody run!"


Everyone fled towards the blimp.

But with so much weight, the device could not take flight...

It was then that Applebloom screamed.

"WINONA!! HELP US!!"

And in that moment, for an instant, Applebloom thought she saw Winona come out of the flames of the explosion and pushed the blimp, saving everyone.


The next day, with Filthy Rich and his minions arrested, the Rainbooms and the CMC met up with Bon Bon and Lyra, to enjoy a picnic in the field, celebrating their victory.

"It was very strange" Rarity said "As if a huge force had pushed the blimp"

"You're right" Applejack said "It was as if the pressure lifted us".

"Maybe it was the shock wave from the explosion" Lyra said.

"Do you think?" Bon Bon said.

"I know the truth…" said Applebloom, who had the real Winona in his arms "Winona is a savior dog…"


THE END

Author's Note:

Movie information 6:

The Rainbooms, along with the CMC, must help two FBI spies to defeat the evil organization "Dog Claws", who plan to take over the world with a computer virus.