• Published 18th Jan 2022
  • 777 Views, 38 Comments

Equestria Girls: CINEMA ADVENTURES! - Lucasnike123

  • ...
 38
 777

Chapter 13: Five Minutes to Save the World

After spending the whole day with the Rainbooms, Rarity comes home exhausted and decides to eat instant soup, but falls asleep.

Meanwhile, a delicious smell comes out of the soup...

"Mmm, how yummy!" suddenly said a voice.

"Hm? Who said that...?" Rarity said waking up.

Then, Rarity saw something that surprised her: a stuffed toy that was moving alone was eating her instant soup.

"Oh! My soup!!" Rarity said "Who are you?!"

"She caught me..." said the doll.


Movie 13:

FIVE MINUTES TO SAVE THE WORLD


The next day, Rarity showed the Rainbooms the doll she met yesterday, who he decided to explain where it came from.

"From the World in Five Minutes!?" Applejack said "It's hard to believe... And who are you?"

"My name is Futureman" said the talking doll "A space-time agent from the far future".

"From the future!?" Fluttershy said.

"I've come to this time tear from the future…" Futureman explained. "Rather, I've been sent to your time because you're in danger, Rainbooms".

"What a danger!?" Applejack asked.

"The end of the world" said Futureman "And I have come to prevent it".


It turns out that, behind a painting in the Rainbooms' house, there was a portal that led to a parallel world.

In that other world, a strange chrysalis, which was on top of the tallest building in Canterlot City, was releasing destructive monsters.

If the Rainbooms do not defeat them within 5 minutes, the monsters will not return to their world, and the damage caused by the monsters will affect the Rainbooms' world.

"And all because I've been tempted by the smell of Rarity's soup" said Futureman "Please, Rainbooms, help me return the monsters to their original world"

Futureman, lured by the soup and now inside an old Rarity doll, tasked the Rainbooms with taking care of the matter.

"Okay" Rainbow Dash said "We'll help you crush the monsters."

"Let's do this!" Pinkie said.


Thanks to the power granted by Futureman, the Rainbooms transformed into superheroes to fight against the monsters in the other world.

"Wow, these monsters are getting tougher" Applejack said after defeating another monster and sending it to her world with the power of Futureman.

However, the monsters were getting stronger and stronger, and it was hard to defeat them in just 5 minutes.


Then one day, while Twilight was on her way home, she saw something horrible on the news on TV in a store.

"A part of this building has collapsed without warning" said the presenter, while showing a destroyed building "We still don't know why this could have happened..."

At that moment, Twilight saw another TV, and she was surprised to see an image of the building where the chrysalis from the other world was.

"Everyone look at this disturbing cloud that has just appeared" said the presenter pointing to the building "The cloud is spreading across the sky. Is it a bad omen?"


Frightened, Twilight returned home, where she found her friends tending to various injuries.

"Girls!" Twilight said scared "What happened to you!?"

"We managed to defeat the monster..." Sunset said "But not in 5 minutes."

"That monster was a minion of the last boss, and it was too strong" Futureman said.

"And because of that, even our world has been affected by the damage caused by that monster..." Applejack said.

At that moment, the image of the mysterious chrysalis was seen again on TV.

"You see a kind of chrysalis inside the cloud" said the presenter pointing to the chrysalis "Is it going to cover the world?".

Seeing that news, Futureman became alarmed.

"They're already here..."

Faced with this situation, Twilight made a decision.

"I'll go!" Twilight said "Alone"

"WHAT!? Twilight, no!" Fluttershy said "It's too dangerous!"

"And the next monster might be too strong for you!" Sunset said.

"But you are friends!" Twilight said to the Rainbooms "I won't let those monsters destroy our future!"

Then, before going through the portal again, Twilight looked at her friends.

"The strong must help the weak!"


Motivated by Twilight's words, the Rainbooms followed her through the portal.

There had appeared the penultimate monster of all before the boss.

The Rainbooms fought against him with all their might, but it was really hard!

"Okay, now it's my turn!" Twilight said as she transformed using Futureman's power "I want to live in the future with my friends!"

Suddenly, something extraordinary happened: the energy that the Rainbooms had obtained from the monsters made some great allies appear!

Giant versions of Princesses Celestia, Luna, and Cadance appeared, and began to fight the monster, helping Twilight defeat it!

And with her help, Twilight managed to defeat the monster.


At that moment, Sunset realized something.

"Look there!" Sunset said to her friends, pointing to the tallest building in Canterlot City "The chrysalis is descending!"

"Finally the last monster of all appears, the boss!" said the giant version of Princess Celestia.

And then, to everyone's surprise, the chrysalis transformed into... a clone of Twilight in her superhero costume!

"WHAT!?" Twilight said in surprise. "Another me!?"

"From what I see, you're the strongest in this world," the alternate Twilight said, pointing at her counterpart, "Let's see if you're really strong."

"But I'm not strong at all..." Twilight said.

"You are, because you have defeated my monsters. You are the strongest!" said the alternate Twilight "I plan to copy you and be even stronger than you!".

And so began the last battle for space-time!


In the midst of the battle, the alternate Twilight crashed into a building, beginning to fall to the ground.

"WATCH OUT!!" Twilight yelled running towards her counterpart.

To everyone's surprise, Twilight sacrificed herself to save her counterpart when she was about to crash to the ground.

"Why...?" the alternate Twilight said, surprised by her counterpart's heroic act "Why did you save me?"

"Because the strong should help the weak" Twilight said, while she was hurt by the impact "But I think it's best that we all help each other, right?"

"Twilight…" the alternate Twilight said, touched by her counterpart's words.

At that moment, Rainbow Dash angrily approached Twilight's counterpart.

"As much as you and my friend look the same..." Rainbow said "SHE IS HUNDREDS, THOUSANDS, MILLIONS OF TIMES MORE AMAZING THAN YOU!!"

"Ugh, this girl is even stronger than my other me!" the alternate Twilight said, scared, as Rainbow Dash gave her a beating.


In the end, with the alternate Twilight's defeat, the Rainbooms returned to their world, to say goodbye to Futureman.

"The space-time disturbance has disappeared. Everything is the same as before" said Futureman, as he made the portal behind the painting disappear "Thank you very much for everything, Rainbooms".

"You're welcome, Futureman" said Sunset.

"It's been quite an adventure!" Rainbow Dash said.

At that moment, Futureman approached Twilight.

"Tell me, Twilight" Futureman said "What is it that you want to protect?"

"Well, it's very clear..." Twilight said with a smile "To my friends!"

"Ha ha ha ha! I guess this is your justice..." Futureman said, as he started to climb out of the doll "Take good care of your friends, Twilight Sparkle!"


And so, Futureman returned to his distant space-time.

And peace returned once more in the lives of the Rainbooms.


THE END

Author's Note:

Movie information 13:

With the help of the mysterious Futureman, the Rainbooms will have to face numerous monsters that threaten the balance and peace between two worlds, where their sense of justice will be put to the test.