• Published 18th Jan 2022
  • 778 Views, 38 Comments

Equestria Girls: CINEMA ADVENTURES! - Lucasnike123

  • ...
 38
 778

Chapter 4: Adventures in Sugarland

In an unknown place, a princess was facing two mysterious twin witchers.

"Give me back Prince Shining Armor and vanish!" said the princess, as she used her powers to face the witchers.

"Things don't always go as expected, friend" said the witcher who didn't have a mustache, whose name was Flim.

"Though there's the fun" said the witcher with a mustache, whose name was Flam.

"That thing about a princess being with her prince charming..." Flim said.

"It's old-fashioned," said Flam.

"Hmm... right?" both witchers said at once.

At that moment, the princess was hit by one of the warlocks' attacks, causing her body to begin to be covered by a black substance.

"Come on, brother. We're done here" Flam said "We'll find a new destination."

At that moment, the princess said her last words, before the substance covered her completely.

"I'm finished! Someone save my prince...!" said the princess "SOMEONE SAVE SUGARLAND!!"


Movie 4:

ADVENTURES IN SUGARLAND


One day, the Rainbooms traveled to the "Sugarland" amusement park, on a school field trip.

"I can't believe it! They left without telling me…" said Pinkie Pie, who had noticed that the class had left without her.

Pinkie Pie had separated from the group.


While looking for her class, Pinkie entered a circus tent-shaped shop, where she found a mysterious boy with sad eyes, inside a glass case.

Being distracted, soon after, Pinkie met the owner of that store, Discord.

Discord attempted to kick Pinkie out of his store.

But at that moment, Toppemo, a talking unicorn who was also a prisoner, revealed the whole truth to Pinkie.

"The owners of this amusement park are monsters, they want to take over the world!" Toppemo said "What's more, Discord can transform into a dragon!"

Petrifying Discord with a magical cupcake, Pinkie fled the scene.


That night, at Pinkie's house... Toppemo came to visit her and told her everything.

"The Sugarland amusement park that you visited today is actually the secret base of the evil witcher twins, Flim and Flam" explained Toppemo "They are very dangerous and they destroyed my world. Here they are going to do the same!"

At that moment, Toppemo pulled out some sort of jar, filled with the same magical cupcakes they used against Discord.

"I can't beat the wizards by myself! You can use the magic cupcakes to get powerful magic" Toppemo said, handing the jar to Pinkie "Please Pinkie Pie, use the cupcakes and help me fight them! You just have to eat a cupcake and make a wish".

However, under this pressure, Pinkie freaked out.

"I...I can't..." Pinkie said "I'm scared"

Hearing that, Toppemo got upset.

"You are a coward!"

Then, Toppemo left, leaving the jar of magical cupcakes with Pinkie.


Meanwhile, at Sugarland Castle...

"So it was Toppemo who hid the magic cupcakes, huh...?" Flim said.

"The power of those cupcakes is very dangerous for us, brother" said Flam.

"If that human named Pinkie Pie wears them…" Flim said.

"It would be a problem…" said Flam.

At that moment, the two witchers had an idea.

"We'll send... her..." Flim said.

"THE SNOW QUEEN!!" the two witches said at the same time.


The Snow Queen came to Pinkie's house to steal the cupcakes Toppemo left for her.

She cornered Pinkie to take them off! But Pinkie managed to eat one of the cupcakes.

With the cupcake's power, Pinkie was able to kick the Snow Queen out of her house.

But before leaving, the Snow Queen revealed that she had kidnapped the Rainbooms, and that they were now in Sugarland.

A few hours later, Toppemo shows up to comfort a sad Pinkie.

"Toppemo!" Pinkie said with tears in her eyes "What's going to happen to my friends?"

"Don't worry, Pinkie" Toppemo said, reassuring her "Those monsters only want the cupcakes; your friends have been taken hostage"

After calming down, Pinkie made a decision.

"Well I... I'm going to save them!!" Pinkie said.

"Well said, Pinkie!" Toppemo said.


The next day, Pinkie and Toppemo went back to Sugarland.

Along the way, they defeated Flim and Flam's henchmen, and freed the Rainbooms, but Toppemo was injured in the last fight.

Willing to continue, the Rainbooms arrived at the witchers' castle, who received them in person.

"Welcome, Rainbooms..." Flim said.

"To our castle" said Flam.

"Thank you for expressly coming..." Flim said.

"To bring us the cupcakes" Flam said.

During the fight, Pinkie had some kind of vision, and she knew perfectly well what to do.

"Girls, listen up!" Pinkie said. "If I put the Golden Cupcake on top of the castle, we will destroy Flim and Flam!"

With the help of her friends, Pinkie started a race against the witchers, which will decide the future of the whole world!


In the end, Pinkie placed the Golden Cupcake in the hole located in the highest tower of the castle.

"FLAAAM!!" shouted Flim, after the defeat.

"FLIIIM!!" Flam shouted, after the defeat.

With the power of the Golden Cupcake, Pinkie managed to destroy the witchers.

"You did it, Pinkie!" Rainbow Dash yelled "You saved the world!"

At that moment, a mysterious boy appeared, whom Pinkie recognized.

"Thank you very much, Pinkie Pie" said the mysterious boy "You and your friends have saved me."

"You're the prince! You've come out of the glass case!" Pinkie said, as she recognized the mystery boy, revealing himself to be Prince Shining Armor "Wait a minute...how do you know my name?"

"The witchers had me locked in a glass case" explained Shining Armor "But I managed to put my heart inside a little pony... Toppemo"

"WHAT!?" Pinkie yelled, shocked at the news. "You were Toppemo!?"

At that moment, the Snow Queen transformed into her true appearance: she was the princess who fought against the warlocks, Cadance.

And in the end, the two lovers, along with all of Sugarland, returned to their world.

There, they got married and lived happily ever after.


THE END

Author's Note:

Movie 3 information:

Pinkie Pie must travel to the Sugarland amusement park, and use the magic cupcakes to defeat the twin witchers Flim and Flam, save the Rainbooms and the world.