• Published 18th Jan 2022
  • 778 Views, 38 Comments

Equestria Girls: CINEMA ADVENTURES! - Lucasnike123

  • ...
 38
 778

Chapter 9: Teens Strike Back!

The Rainbooms went to visit the new amusement park, "The 20th Century Park".

All teenagers were hooked on those attractions.

"Look who's here" said Twilight, who had met the CMCs in the waiting room.

"Have you come too, Twilight?" Apple Bloom asked.

For some reason, unlike the Rainbooms, Twilight wasn't interested in the park's attractions, including the CMCs.

"Since they built this park, isn't the behavior of teenagers very strange?" Scootaloo asked.

"You're right, it's not very normal" said Sweetie Belle.

"The other day, my sister took her old dolls..." Applebloom said.

"And it's not just teenagers…" Twilight said "Principal Celestia, Vice Principal Luna, and Dean Cadance are hooked too".

"Well, I think something very strange is going on here" said Applebloom.

Teenagers and adults were obsessed with the park, leaving the children alone.


Later, as the Rainbooms headed home.

"That place has been nice, huh?" said Applejack, who had enjoyed the park.

"And you say it" said Rainbow Dash "We'll be back another day!"

"Oh nice!" Pinkie Pie said "Yes, we'll be back!"

"Well, I want to go to another place..." Twilight said bored "I've been very bored there"

"But what do you say, Twilight?" Rarity said "But it was so much fun. We'll be back!"

"Of course" said Sunset "We'll be back!!"

Faced with this strange situation, Twilight could only think of one thing: What's going on here!?


Movie 9:

TEENS STRIKE BACK!


That night, the Rainbooms watched an ad for Twentieth Century Park on TV.

Tomorrow, first thing in the morning, we'll come looking for them.
Let's enjoy the past together!

"And that's all?" Twilight said confused.

At that moment, seeing the announcement of the park, all the teenagers of Canterlot City, except Twilight, suddenly changed.

"We'd better go to bed early..." Sunset said.

"It's true..." Rainbow Dash said.

At that moment, the Rainbooms went to sleep, leaving Twilight confused.

"What? To sleep now?" Twilight asked "And we didn't have dinner?"


The next day, the teenagers boarded mysterious vans, leaving the children alone.

That night, Twilight gathered the CMCs at her house, trying to figure out the reason for the teens' strange behavior.

"There isn't a single teenager in Canterlot City..." Scootaloo said scared.

"Where did they go, Twilight?!" said Sweetie Belle scared.

"I think they're in 20th Century Park," Twilight deduced.

At that moment, a disturbing message from the park was heard on the house radio.

Good night kids. My name is Sunburst and I am the leader of the organization "Return to the Past".

"The organization "Return to the Past"?" Twilight asked.

Your brothers and sisters enjoy their time at the 20th Century Park.
Time has started to turn backwards. Your future no longer exists.
We are going to look for you. Everybody get in the vans.
Those who come with us will have hot food and will be able to see their families.
Those who oppose, will be considered rebels and detained by us. And they will never see their brothers and sisters again.
You are free to choose, although I would think with my head if I were you.

As the children of Canterlot City board the vans, Twilight suspects something is amiss, and decides to stay with the CMCs.

"Why don't we just get in the vans?" asked Applebloom "We'll see our sisters!"

"I miss them too, Applebloom..." Sweetie Belle said "But it's not normal for them to come looking for us".

"She's right. This morning they left us alone" Scootaloo said "It's a trap"

"And they say they'll be back tomorrow," Twilight said. "We have to get out of here and hide".


The next day, Sunbusrt, her partner Starlight Glimmer, their minions, and the teenagers who were under her mind control went to Canterlot City to capture the missing children.

"The capture of rebels will begin soon. Let there not be a single child left on the loose" Sunburst announcement "Also, I will offer a valuable reward to whoever captured the teenager known as Twilight Sparkle!!"

During the chaos caused by the children's capture, Twilight and the CMCs fled and hid in the Rainbooms' bus.

And Twilight decided to drive it to run away from the city!

"What are you doing, Twilight!?" Scootaloo said "We're heading for 20th Century Park!"

"Running away will get us nowhere!" Twilight said. "That's why I'm going to go into the park!"

"Twilight is right!" Applebloom said "Applejack and the others are over there!"

"Then let's go there!" said Sweetie Belle "We're going to save all the teenagers!".


However, when they arrived at the park, the CMCs were captured, but Twilight managed to escape.

While she was hiding from the bad guys, Twilight entered one of the attractions, where she found Applejack turned into a little girl.

"Applejack! I've come to find you!" Twilight said, relieved to see her friend again "Let's go home..."

"Are you talking to me?" said little Applejack "And who are you?"

"It's me, Twilight Sparkle!" Twilight said "I'm your friend!"

"What are you talking about!?" said little Applejack "I don't even know you!"

At that moment, Twilight remembered Sunburst's words.

By smelling "The Essence of the Past", the teenagers have returned to childhood.

Afterwards, Twilight took Applejack's hat and put it on her friend's face.

"Smell your essence, Applejack!" Twilight said, crying "Remember who you are!"

At that moment, a smell coming from Applejack's hat made her remember everything, bringing her back to reality and recovering her original appearance.

When Applejack took off her hat, she couldn't stop crying.

"Applejack..." Twilight said "Remember me?"

"Twilight? Twilight!" Applejack said, hugging her friend.

After doing the same with the rest of the Rainbooms, Sunburst and his minions appeared.

"They're a very interesting group, Rainbooms," said Sunburst.

"It's you!" Sunset said, pointing at Sunburst, wanting to ask her a question "Why are you doing all this?"


Later, Sunburst took the Rainbooms home to a huge movie set called Twilight City.

"Come in, I was waiting for you" Starlight said, letting her guests pass.

"What is this place exactly?" Fluttershy asked.

"The twilight brings back memories of the past" Sunburst said "That's why it's always late here"

"It's just a movie set" Rainbow Dash said "As real as it is, it's still fictional".

"For its citizens, what is abroad is fiction" said Starlight "Because it lacks the Essence of the Past".

"Essence of the Past?" Rarity asked. "What's that?"

"It's the smell of other times" Sunburst said "I managed to recover it".

Sunburst and Starlight planned to spread the Essence of the Past throughout the world from the tower in the park.

"If you want to live in the 21st century, prove it. Fight for the future" Sunburst said to the Rainbooms, daring them to stop him "And hurry up. If you fall asleep, the Essence of the Past will tempt you again".

Leaving the house, the Rainbooms made a decision.

"What do we do!?" Fluttershy asked scared.

"It's very clear!" said Sunset "We have to get to the top of the tower and stop that machine before they do!"

"Let's go girls!" Twilight said.

"YES!" the Rainbooms said at once.


Arriving at the tower, the Rainbooms had no choice but to go up the stairs, while Sunburst and Starlight went up the elevator.

Along the way, Sunburst's minions tried to capture them, so the Rainbooms, except for Twilight, decided to stay behind and fight them.

"GIRLS!!" Twilight yelled.

"DON'T STOP, TWILIGHT!!" yelled the Rainbooms at the same time "RUN, HURRY!!"

At those words, Twilight continued to climb until she reached the top of the tower, but she was so tired that she couldn't move.


But then, just as Sunburst was about to activate the machine that would spread the Essence of the Past throughout the world, he stopped.

"It's useless..." Sunburst said.

"What!?" Starlight said.

"Look at the essence level…" Sunburst said, pointing to the Essence of the Past gauge they had accumulated in the machine.

When she did, Starlight discovered that the amount of Essence of the Past that she had accumulated in the machine... was now completely empty.

"The citizens of Twilight City have wished to return to the new century after seeing the determination of the Rainbooms" Sunburst theorized, who knew that the citizens of the artificial city had been seeing everything, through the images they saw from the security cameras, that went to their televisions.

"It's not possible, tell me no!" Starlight said angrily "Have our own people betrayed us?"

"That's right," Sunburst answered.

Then, Sunburst looked at the room's security camera, knowing that all of Twilight City was watching them.

"Thank you for everything you have done. You are free to do whatever you want," Sunburst announced to the citizens of Twilight City.

At that moment, an enraged Starlight approached an exhausted Twilight, because she wanted to ask her a very important question.

"WHY!?" Starlight yelled angrily "Tell me why! The world of the 21st century is an aberration!"

Using what strength she had left, Twilight answered her question.

"Because... I want to be with Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rarity, Sunset Shimmer and Spike..." Twilight said "Because, even though we fight sometimes, I want to be with them..."

Then, Twilight looked Starlight in the eyes of her.

"And because... I want to grow up!" Twilight yelled "I WANT TO GROW UP AND SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH MY FRIENDS, THAT'S WHY!"

And finally, after saying those words, Twilight passed out from exhaustion, and Starlight finally understood what she had to do.

"It's over…" Starlight said, as a tear ran down her cheek.

"Yes..." Sunburst said "The 20th century is over".


At dusk, the cars were filled with people who were going back to their homes.

"Hey, Twilight" Sunset said, "What do you think Sunburst and Starlight are going to do next?"

"I have no idea" Twilight said with a smile "But I'm sure they will find their place in the world"

And, from the next day, they would all live in the 21st century again.


THE END

Author's Note:

Movie information 9:

The "20th Century Park" is the ideal place for teenagers to recover the happiest moments of their lives. Its creators, Sunburst and Starlight Glimmer, are two nostalgics bent on reconstructing life forms from decades ago. To do this, they have created a substance that hypnotizes the teenagers of Canterlot City and attracts them to a city that recreates the last century.

The CMC, along with Twilight Sparkle, embark on a new mission: find out what's going on and bring everyone back.