• ...
 0
 186

Chapter 1: Tiny Problem at C.H.S.

During the time Sunset and Sunlight were fighting the Thousand Eyes, the girls at C.H.S went through a lot of trouble. Here is what happened...

“I can’t believe it, said Rainbow Dash to her friends. Our school life is gonna become so much worse from now on.”

“Well, like i said, said Twilight. If they pick after us specifically, we will pay them back after school.”

“Let’s just hope for the best, said Applejack. Well, gotta go, y’all! The farm ain’t gonna clean itself.”

The group splitted up to go to their respectives homes. The next day, The girls met in front of the school 2 hour before the beginning of the classes.

“Welp, said Rainbow Dash. Today is the day...Courage, Rainbow Dash, you can take anything that Tirek can throw at you.”

“The school will open for the students in two hours, said Twilight. And at this hour, the school staff must be on their way to C.H.S. Let’s hide and look for the arrival of our two new professors.”

The 6 girls hid themselves behind a bunch of bushes. Half an hour passed before someone showed up.

“As i guessed, said Twilight. Principal Celestia and Vice-Principal Luna arrive pretty much before anyone else. The Janitor and the Cafeteria staff should be next to arrive.”

20 more minute passed and as Twilight said, The Janitor and the Cafeteria crew entered.

“Logically, said Fluttershy, Our teachers should be entering next.”

They waited 40 minutes before the first teachers arrived.

“I see Cranky Doodle, Miss Cherilee and Dr. Hooves, said Pinkie Pie. And there is more arriving. But none of them are the new ones. Guess we gotta have to wait a bit longer to..Wait!! There they are!!”

They saw Sombra, who was wearing an elegant black and red Jacket, a clean white shirt beneath it, black pants and Brown leather shoes. Right after him was Tirek, who had trimmed his goatie. He was wearing a military-like jacket with military-looking pants, military-like boots and a cool pair of black shades. He had greatly reduced his physical mass to avoid drawing attention but was still looking buffed and intimidating.

“So, it was true, said Applejack. Those two evildoers are really going to teach at C.H.S.”

The group left their hideout shortly after the last teacher arrived and entered.

“We still have 45 minutes before school open for us, said Rarity. Do you girls want to go take a coffee?”

They all agreed and went to the Sugarcube Corner. They talked, laughed and shared good memories.

“We should go now, said Twilight. And let’s hope for the best.”

The girls all arrived at the school a few minutes later and went to their lockers.

“Yay, said Fluttershy, I have no physical education nor Drama classes today!”

“You’re lucky, said Rainbow Dash. I have a whole afternoon of Physical Education”

The girls went to their respective classes. None of them had either Drama or Physical education classes for their first or second periods. The third and fourth periods, however, were another story for Rarity and Applejack, who had drama classes twice in a row and Twilight and Pinkie Pie, who had physical education twice in a row as well.

“I present myself, said Sombra to the students. I am Mr. Sombra Crystal, but feel free to call me Mr. Sombra. I will be your new drama art teacher for the rest of the year, if i don’t lose my post, at least.”

“Our new professor is such a cutie, said one of the girls, I wish he could be my boyfriend...”

“Trust me, said Applejack, you don’t. I know that guy. He might look nice and charming on the outside, but he is pure evil inside...”

“Him, Evil? You can’t be serious” said the girl.

“Evil can lurk even in the most unexpected of beings, said Rarity. Trust me, Darling, me and Applejack can tell wether someone is evil or not, and that guy is evil.”

“Hum, were you talking about me? Asked Sombra, who appeared behind the two girls. I thought i heard you two saying that i am evil...”

“Celestia will let anyone get in those days, said Applejack. And you would think she would be more careful about who she pick in our school, since the Dazzling incident.”

“How in the world did you get this job? Asked Rarity, especially your bulky friend.”

“In my case, Talent and charm is all i needed, said Sombra. For my friend, he might not look like it, but he is big brained and a very good orator. And don’t worry about being abused by us because we have our differents. I’m not as petty as to abuse of my position to make your life suck. It is tempting, thought. And please, Miss Rarity, will you stop looking me with those lusty eyes.”

Applejack stomped on her right foot to call her back to reality.

“Sorry, i know he is our enemy, said Rarity. But he is just so charming, so seducing. I just want to bow down to him and be at his mercy. I want him to dominate me...”

Applejack saw that Sombra was getting embarrassed by Rarity.

“I know, right, she said, smiling. I wouldn’t not mind letting him rope me and ride me like a stallion...”

“Would you two stop with all the sexual innuendos!? Said Sombra. I won’t do anything to the both of you, let it be clear, you are not my type. Now, can we just begin the classes?”

Rarity and Applejack were still laughing.

“Well played, Rare, said Applejack. You embarrassed him so much that i’m sure as hell he won’t dare playing dirty tricks on us.”

“Oh...Uh, of course, that was my plan, Darling! Said Rarity. Were you serious about that rope thing, though?”

“Well, i’d prefer being the one roping someone, she answered. I am definitively not the submissive type. But you seem to be so.”

“Are you saying you would tie me up and make me your plaything?” she asked, blushing.

“I do, said Applejack. And i’m tired of pretending i’m not.”

“Uh, girls, said Lyra, who was hearing them. We can hear you, you know. You are making the boys aroused.”

“You two shut up, said Sombra, or i’m sending you to detention for disrupting the class!!”

“You wouldn’t dare...” Said Applejack.

Two minutes later, they were both in detention.

“Well, shit..., said Applejack. He really sent us to detention.”

“So, said Pinkie Pie, behind them. What did you do to get detention.”

“We embarrassed Sombra so much that he had enough, said Applejack. With lot of dirty innuendos...What did you do?”

“Oh, i just pranked Tirek, answered Pinkie. And embarrassed him in front of his students. And Twilight’s here because she helped me setting the traps.”

“Well, i couldn’t just let you take the blame, said Twilight. Plus, i prefer being in detention than at the mercy of that brute.”

“So, How do you think Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy doing?” asked Rarity.

“Fluttershy told me she didn’t have physical education nor Drama classes today. And Rainbow Dash only got sport classses this afternoon. Still, i wonder what Sunlight and Sunset are up to right now...It had been a couple of day already...”

Sunlight, Sunset, Pharynx and Capper, were about to leave Las Pegasus and head to Storm Island.

“So, said Sunlight. What are we waiting for? Let’s leave this town already.”

“We are waiting after someone i am very familiar with. A good Friend of the princess Twilight and member of the Nightmare Knights.”

A few minutes later, they saw a purple Unicorn with a scar on her face and a broken horn walking in their direction.

“Oh, great, said Sunlight. Why is she here?”

“You know her?” asked Sunset.

“How could i not? Answered Sunlight. I was here when she invaded Canterlot, petrified the princesses and put everypony in
A cage. Fortunately, my parents had an emergency shelter in case of enemy invasion and we were able to avoid capture.”

“I’m sorry, asked Tempest. Who are you?”

“Only the most powerful Unicorn in Equestria” he answered.

“Oh really? Said Tempest. If you were this powerful, why didn’t you tried to stop me from taking over Canterlot?”

“Well, my parents wanted me to be with them if you or your soldiers ever found our hideout, said Sunlight. Otherwise, i would have went to protect Canterlot and beat you.”

“Still, i thought the most powerful Unicorns in Equestria were Starswirl and that Starlight Something, said Tempest. Where did you got that claim?

“Oh, only from the Princess herself, and Discord, said Sunlight. There are only 2 unicorn i consider my equals in magic: Sunset Shimmer, Twilight’s Rival, right here, and Starlight Glimmer, Twilight’s Pupil”

“From Twilight, eh? Said Tempest. Alright, then, in that case, i suppose we have nothing to fear with you on our sides.”

”She’s totally moking me...” said Sunlight to himself.

The group climbed onboard.

“There is only 3 rooms, said Capper. Because it’s me who rented the ship, i took one for myself. Tempest and Sunset will share one, while Sunlight and Pharynx will share the other. Any complaint?”

Sunlight and Pharynx looked for their room and saw that there was only one bed.

“You don’t have to worry, said Pharynx, the bed is yours to take. I’ll just transform into an animal and sleep on the floor.”

“If wish Starlight had taught me her object duplication spell, he said. Like that, i could have made 2 beds, one for each of us”

As for the mare’s room, It has only one bed as well. The two looked at each other and then at the bed.

“It’s mine!!!” said Sunset.

“This bed is large enough for the two of us, said Tempest. We can share it.”

“Sharing... A bed? Said Sunset. I haven’t done that in ages. I mean, i wouldn’t mind sleeping with another girl...if you were wondering. But keep your hooves away of my body.”

“Woah there, said Tempest. Don’t draw conclusions too quickly. I am not going to cuddle you, i mean, i hate cuddles anyway. So you got nothing to worry with me.”

“Alright then, she said. How long is it going to take for us to reach the Storm King Island?”

“At this speed, we should be there tomorrow, answered Tempest. So, have anything on you that we could play with to pass time?”

Sunset pulled out books from her bag. Tempest sighed.

“You gotta be kidding me, said Tempest, annoyed. I thought books were Twilight’s hobby.”

“Books are for everyone, said Sunset. They are fun to read and good for killing time.”

“Ugh” said Tempest.

Thus the group headed for their next destination.