• Published 18th Nov 2021
  • 693 Views, 43 Comments

Cracks to Gravity Falls - Gfmlp

  • ...
 43
 693

05) The Hand That Rocks the Mabel

Outside the Mystery Shack was Stan with some tourists.

"For nothing's final illusion, we have the incredible "Sack of Mystery." When you put your money in, it mysteriously disappears!” says Stan, opening that bag in front of the tourists.

The very happy tourists start to put bills in the Sack of Mystery.

“Good”, say a tourist.

“It was worth the trip”, says another tourist.

Twilight sees that and they sigh at how naive the tourists in Gravity Falls can be. Twilight decided to go see what Dipper and Mabel are doing.

...

Inside the Mystery Shack, Dipper, Mabel, Soos, and some population of Equestria were watching TV.

"The tiger was badly injured in the explosion, but we repaired him with a fist," says the television narrator, showing a tiger with a human arm.

Everyone who was watching was happy, suddenly Twilight appeared to see what they were watching, but the commercials just started.

"Tiger fist!... will return after these messages", says the television.

The television began to show a commercial, of a person releasing pigeons.

“Hey, look. It's that commercial I was telling you guys about," says Soos.

“Are you completely miserable?” asks the commercial.

“YES!” answered the image of a man crying in the commercial.

“Then you need to meet”, said the commercial on television, then whispers. "Gideon"

“What makes him so special?” Mabel wonders.

"He's a psychic," responds commercial.

"Aroo?", says Mabel somewhat confused.

"So don't waste your time with other so-called 'men of mystery,'" says the commercial, showing Stan getting out of the outhouse and then stamping the word FRAUD on the image.

Several who saw the commercial thought that it was unnecessary to show that image of Stan in the commercial.

"Learn about tomorrow tonight at Gideon's Tent of Telepathy," says the commercial.

“Wow, I’m getting all curiousy inside!” Mabel says excitedly.

“Besides, maybe she's like Trixie,” Twilight whispered.

The population of Equestria who were looking through the mirror heard that. Twilight after saying that felt someone look at her full of anger.

“Well don't get too curious. Ever since that monster Gideon rolled into town, I've had nothin' but trouble," Stan said as he recalled one day when he was looking for a spot in a parking lot and when he finally found it, it was busy Gideon's tour bus.

“Well, is he really psychic?” Mabel asked.

"I think we should go and find out," Dipper said with some enthusiasm.

“Never! You're forbidden from patronizing the competition." Stan said.

"But you must know something about Gideon," said Twilight.

“Gideon is a complete farce!” Stan said.

"I'm surprised that you're the one to say that someone is a fake, no offense Mr. Stan," Twilight said.

“I'm only going to forgive you for that comment because I know you haven't seen Gideon, my Mystery Shack is more realistic than that Tent of Telepathy show, which is a waste of time and money. Also, no one that lives under my roof is allowed under that Gideon’s roof!” Stan says, then leaves the room.

“Do tents have a roof?” Dipper asks.

"Dipper you sure found a solution pretty quickly," Twilight said, surprised at how quickly Dipper found a loophole in what Stan had just said.

“I think we just found our loop hole... literally!” said Mabel showing a tie with a knot and said later. “Mwop mwop!”

"That's a bad joke," Twilight said.

Most of the inhabitants of Equestria thought the same as Twilight, but some like Pinkie did find her funny.

“So come down soon, folks. Gideon is expecting you”, says the commercial and then ends.

...

Before they left for the Tent of Telepathy, Dipper wanted to ask Twilight something.

"Twilight, what did you say while we were talking about the Gideon commercial?" Dipper asked.

"Just talk about Trixie," Twilight replied with clear distaste.

“Can you tell me who Trixie is?” Dipper asked.

Although Dipper wishes he would tell him more about his world, because so far the only thing he has talked about is his world is Spike, his brother Shinng Armor, his friends, his teacher, his brother's girlfriend who is also his old babysitter (later to see her again it seemed that she turned evil) and I only talk about all of them because they were involved in the fight the fight that they all had before Twilight came to this world.

Twilight sighed and began to tell her about Trixie, when she finished Dipper gave her opinion of her.

"From the story you told, it seems that Trixie is just very arrogant, sometimes people with a lot of pride claim achievements they haven't done, but I think I can't classify her as a fraud, and her also already pay for being too much arrogant,” Dipper said.

"You're right about that," Twilight said realizing Trixie hadn't been a con artist, she was just a very arrogant pony. "But why did you want to know what I said at that time?"

“You just started shaking when you finished saying that,” Dipper said.

"That's a good question, because I felt a lot of hate directed at me," Twilight said.

"So far I've seen you shake twice, once when you talked about always hanging out with your friends and now when you talked bad about Trixie," Dipper said.

"I understand that it's weird Dipper, that the two times I felt that hatred was because of a comment I made," Twilight said thoughtfully.

"I'm going to be blunt Twilight, sometimes I think we were being watched and I think someone felt a lot of hate towards you for those comments you made," Dipper said.

Twilight sometimes felt like someone was watching her, but she always assumed she was her imagination or some tourist of hers. With what Dipper said maybe someone who looked at her with hatred for what he said, but the two sentences that he felt hatred towards her are very different things. Maybe those two times were two different people, if that was the case the first time there was no one who fit that, but in the second sentence there was someone who would hate Twilight if she knew what she had just said.

In Equestria, most of Twilight's friends came to the same conclusion, but Twilight and her friends immediately dismissed it, because there was no way Trixie could know that she was doing Twilight.

"Dipper I think we should stop thinking about that now," Twilight said.

And then the two of them left to get ready to go see Gideon.

...

Later in the evening outside the Tent of Telepathy, there was a long queue to get into that place.

“Step right up there, floks. Put your money in Gideon's psychic sack," said a person named Bub with a sack where those who entered put the money.

In Equestria, Twilight's friends, Spike were watching the show and also the Cutie Mark Crusaders, Snails and Snips arrived because they heard that Twilight was going to a show.

...

Meanwhile, inside the Tent of Telepathy there was a lot of positive murmuring from those who were going to see the show. Dipper, Mabel, Twilight and Soos while waiting for the show were seeing what this place was like.

"Whoa, this is like a bizarre version of the Mystery Shack," Dipper said.

"Dipper you're right, although unlike the Mystery Shack he only heard positive opinions from the public," said Twilight.

"They even have their own Soos," Dipper said pointing to the Tent of Telepathy's maintenance person named Deuce who looked a lot like Soos.

Soos noticing Deuce started glaring at him as she continued to eat.

"That was weird," Twilight said referring to Deuce.

Suddenly the lights go out and the music starts.

“It's starting! It’s starting!” says Mabel very excited.

"Let's see what this monster looks like," Dipper said.

The lights point to a curtain on the stage that was a silhouette of an adult, but when it opens it shows that it was just a child.

"Hello America! My name is Li'l Gideon," says Gideon.

Gideon claps and does fly out of his hair. The crowd cheers.

"That's Stan's mortal enemy?" Dipper wondered.

“I was expecting something different, too,” Twilight said doubtfully.

"But he's so wittle!" Mabel says, impressed.

“Ladies and gentlemen, it is such a gift to have you here tonight!... Such a gift. I have a vision. I predict you will son all say, 'aww,'" says Gideon.

Gideon makes an adorable face and the crowd goes 'aww'.

“It came true”, says Mabel very astonished.

"Que? I'm not impressed," says Dipper.

"Dipper's right, I'm very disappointed," Twilight said.

"You're Impressed!" Mabel says looking at Twilight and Dipper.

...

Several in Equestria who were watching thought the same as Twilight and Dipper, but some like Pinkie, Snails, and Snips thought the same as Mabel.
...

Meanwhile at the Tent of Telepathy, Gideon on stage starts the show.

“Hit it, Dad,” says Gideon.

Bub starts playing the piano, Gideon takes off her cape and throws it into the audience and several people start fighting over her. Gideon begins to sing along with the rhythm of the piano.

"Oh, I can see, what others can't see
It ain't some sideshow trick, it's innate ability
Where others are blind, I am futurely inclined
And you too could see, if you were widdle ol' me!
Come on, everybody, rise up! I want y’all to keep it going!” Gideon sang.

Gideon then touched the locket around his neck and the crowd including Dipper, Twilight, Mabel and Soos rose from his seat.

“Wha–? How did he–?” Dipper wonders.

"I have no idea," Twilight said.

“Keep it going!” Gideon says, then points to an old lady with a bunch of cats and sings. "You wish your son would call you more."

“I’m leaving everything to my cats!” said the old lady with cats.

"I sense that you've been here before," Gideon sang, pointing at Sheriff Blubs.

“Oh, what gave it aways?” Sheriff Blubs asked while wearing a Gideon face shirt and carrying a bunch of other Li’l Gideon gear.

"Come on," Dipper said exasperatedly.

Twilight was surprised that the inhabitants of Gravity Falls are much more naive than she first thought and many in Equestria thought the same as Twilight.

Gideon walks over to Mabel and sings to her.

"I'll read your mind if I'm able
Something tells me you're named Mabel," Gideon sang to Mabel.

“How’d I do that?” Mabel wondered without remembering that the sweater she made and is wearing has ‘MABEL’ written on it.

“So welcome all ye... to the Tent of Telepathy
And thanks for visiting... widdle ol' me!” Gideon sings.

Gideon as he finished the song lowers an electric sign with fireworks and the crowd cheers merrily for the show.

“Oh…oh my goodness,” Gideon panted and drinks water from a bottle and then says. "Thank you! You people are the real miracles!”

Everyone in the Tent of Telepathy was happy to see the show, except for Dipper and Twilight.

...

Later outside the Tent of Telepathy Dipper, Twilight and Mabel began to comment on what they had seen.

"Man, that kid's an even bigger fraud than Stan!" says Dipper.

"Something I didn't expect to see so soon in my life," says Twilight. “And the other difference that he has is that his public does not realize that he is cheating and that makes him have a very good image in the public that visits him.”

"No wonder our uncle's jealous," says Dipper, smiling.

“You're right about that,” Twilight says with a laugh.

“Oh come on. His dance moves were adorable! And did you see his hair from him? It was like, whoosh!” says Mabel, very happy.

"You're too easily impressed," says Dipper.

“Yeah, yeah!” Mabel says happily.

"I'm sure if Pinkie, Snails, and Snips had seen this show, they'd be just as impressed as Mabel," says Twilight with a hint of wistfulness.

...

In Equestria everyone heard that and Applejack gave the opinion of everyone present.

"Well, you're absolutely right, Twilight," said Applejack, very irritated to see a show from someone even more of a faker than Mr. Stan's.

After saying that, most of Twilight's friends, Spike, and the Cutie Mark Crusaders just looked back at Pinkie, Snails, and Snips who were still in awe of Gideon's spectacle.

...

The next morning at the Mystery Shack, Dipper and Twilight were at their most relaxed until Mabel arrived with a face full of sequins and a sequin gun in her hand.

“Chet it out, Dipper! I successfully bezazzled my face! Blink!” Mabel says blinking and that made sequins fly off her face AND it hurts and she says. “Ow”

“Is that permanent?” Dipper asks.

"Mabel, I think you should think a little more about the consequences of your actions," Twilight said, very concerned about what Mabel had just done.

"I'm unappreciated in my time...", says Mabel somewhat depressed when seeing the reactions of Dipper and Twilight.

Suddenly the doorbell of the Mystery Shack is heard ringing.

“Somebody answer that door!!” Stan yells from another part of the Mystery Shack.

“I’ll get it!” Mabel says happily as she takes off all the sequins.

Mabel opens the door, but she doesn't see anyone until she looks down and sees Gideon.

“Howdy,” Gideon says.

“It´s ‘wittle ol’ you!” says Mabel.

"Yeah, my song's quite catchy. I know we haven't formally met, but after yesterday's performance, I just couldn't get your laught out of my head,” Gideon says as he nervously laughs.

“You mean this one?” Mabel says and immediately laughs, but her laugh sounds very forced.

“Oh, what a delight! When I saw you in the audience, I said to myself, 'Now there's a kindred spirit! Someone who appreciates the sparkly things in life,’” says Gideon.

“That's totally me!” Mabel says happily and suddenly she starts coughing up some sequins, which fall onto Gideon's jacket, decorating it perfectly.

“Enchanting. Utterly enchanting,” Gideon whispers.

"Who's at the door?" Stan asks yelling.

“No one, Grunkle Stan!” Mabel replies.

“I appreciate your discretion. Now, Stan's not a fan of mine. I don't know how a lemon so sour could be related to a peach so sweet," Gideon whispers.

"Gideon! Aha ha!” says Mabel.

“What do you say we step away from here, and chat a bit more. Perphaps in my dressing room?” Gideon asks.

“Oh! Makeovers. Yahoo!” says Mabel and touches Gideon's stomach.

“Ow,” Gideon says from the pain of Mabel's friendly punch.

...

In Equestria, Princess Cadance, Shining Armor, Twilight's friends, the Cutie Mark Crusaders, and Spike were seeing Mabel through the looking glass.

"Princess Cadance, are you worried that Mabel doesn't seem to notice Gideon's hints at her?" Rarity asked noticing that Princess Cadance seemed worried when Gideon spoke to Mabel.

"It's not because of that, it's because there's something about Gideon I don't like, though I don't know what it is," Princess Cadance said.

"It's because Gideon is more of a con man than Stan," said Rainbow Dash.

"It's not like there's something about Gideon that scares me," Princess Cadance said.

"It must be just your imagination, because he's just a little boy there's no way he can be that scary," said Shining Armor trying to reassure Princess Cadance.

...

After Mabel and Gideon had arrived at Gideon's dressing room, Mabel looks around the room in amazement.

“Already see something you like? 'Cause I do,'," Gideon said looking at Mabel.

“What?” Mabel asks, not realizing what Gideon was referring to.

In Equestria seeing this they thought that Mabel is not really good with hints, one of the few who did not think that was Pinkie who is also not good with hints.

...

At the Mystery Shack, Dipper and Twilight were sitting reading Journal 3 when suddenly Mabel arrived after her makeover.

"Hey Dipper and Twilight. What's goin' oooon?" says Mabel.

Dipper and Twilight look at Mabel's makeover, her face was heavily made up, her forehead hair was up with a pink ribbon in her hair and she had fake nails.

“Whoa, where have you been? And what's going on with those fingernails, you look like a wolverine," Dipper said, being honest with Mabel.

The majority in Equestria and Twilight also did not like how Mabel put on her makeup, especially Rarity who thought the same as Dipper.

“I know, right?” Mabel says and then she roars and pretends to scratch something.

Twilight and Rarity were shocked to realize what Mabel's point was in why she wore her makeup like that.

“I was hanging out with my new pal, Gideon. He is one dapper little man,” said Mabel.

"Mabel, I don't trust anyone whose hair is bigger than their head," Dipper said with disgust.

“Oh, leave him alone! You never want to do girly stuff with me; you and Soos get to do boy stuff all the time!” Dipper says.

"What do you mean?" Dipper asks.

Suddenly Soos appears very happy.

“Hey dude, you ready to blow up these hot dogs in the microwave one by one?” Soos asks cheerfully.

“Am I!” Dipper says excitedly, leaving Twilight and Mabel behind.

In Equestria Rainbow Dah and Spike wanted to change the mirror image to see that, but they knew that the others wanted to see what is happening now.

And suddenly little explosions are heard and Dipper and Soos are also heard talking at the same time.

“One-at-a-time! One-at-a-time!” say Dipper and Soos.

Twilight picks up Journal 3 to start reading it, but she tells Mabel first.

"Mabel you have to be a little careful about Gideon, because she didn't give me the best first impression", Twilight said remembering that Gideon was more of a con man than Stan and then starts reading Journal 3.

After Mabel leaves, Twilight continues reading Journal 3, Rainbow Dash and Spike change the mirror image to see Dipper and Soos exploding hot dogs in the microwave.

...

After Mabel and Gideon were up on the roof of a Gideon's family warehouse, also the Mane 6 and Spike were watching.

“Whoa, the view from your family’s factory is nuts! Good thing we both brought our–”, Mabel was saying.

“Opera glasses!” Mabel and Gideon say at the same time and laugh.

“Mabel, when I'm up here lookin' down on all them little ol' people, I feel like I'm king of all I survey. I guess that makes you my queen!” says Gideon.

Rarity heard all this and realized that Gideon tried to be romantic with Mabel, but when Gideon referred to the people and called himself king, she could only feel fear of Gideon.

"Que? You are being so nice to me right now, quit it!” Mabel laughed.

“I can't quit it. I am speaking from the heart,” said Gideon.

“From the where-now?” Mabel asked with many doubts.

“Mabel, I've never felt this close with anyone. So, so close,” Gideon says as he strokes Mabel's hair.

“Look Gideon, I um...” Mabel began.

Gideon reaches up to stroke Mabel's hair again, then laughs.

"I like you a lot, but let's just be friends," said Mabel somewhat uncomfortable.

“A leats juts give me a chance. Mabel, will you do me the honor of going on a date with me?” Gideon asks very hopefully.

“A playdate?” Mabel asks.

“Mmnn,” Gideon says as he shakes his head.

“A shipping date?” Mabel asks.

“Mmnn. It'll just be one li'l ol' date, I swear on my lucky bolo tie," Gideon said.

“Ummm. Okay, then... I guess...”, said Mabel very uncomfortable.

“Mabel Pines, you have made me the happiest boy in the world!” Gideon said as he hugged Mabel.

As Gideon continued to hug Mabel, she realized something.

“Are you sniffing my hair?” Mabel asks angrily.

...

Later at the Mystery Shack, Mabel and Dipper were playing a video game, while Twilight was reading some books about culture and geography to learn more about this world.

"It's not a date-date, it's just, you know, I did n't want to hurt his feelings from him and so I figured I'd throw him a bone," Mabel told Dipper and Twilight.

“Mabel, guys don't work that way. He's gonna falls in love with you," Dipper said.

"Mabel, I think you shouldn't have accepted that invitation, because according to you, Gideon refused to be considered just a friend by you," Twilight said with some concern.

“Yeah right. I’m not that lovable”, said Mabel laughing and then manages to beat Dipper in the juice. “Kaboom! And it is!"

"Okay, we agree on something here," Dipper said.

“I agree too, but Mabel is at least just trying to make her understand that you don't want her to be your boyfriend,” Twilight said.

Suddenly the doorbell rings, Mabel goes to open the door and when she opened it she saw a white horse that immediately entered the Mystery Shack, this made Mabel afraid and scream.

"A night of enchantment awaits, m'lady!" Gideon said to Mabel as she mounted the horse.

“Oh boy”, said Mabel very uncomfortable.

Twilight, her friends, and Spike saw what had just happened and thought Gideon was pretty sure Mabel was going to be her girlfriend.

...

After Mabel and Gideon were sitting together at a table in an aquatic themed restaurant, while the white horse was drinking water from the restaurant's fountain, Twilight's friends were also looking through the mirror.

"I can't believe they let us bring a horse in here!" Mabel said somewhat surprised.

“Well, people have a hard time saying no to me,” Gideon says, and then puts his feet up on the table.

“Ah, Monsieur Gideon! Ze feet on ze table! An excellent choice!” said the waiter named Jean-Luc.

"Jean Luc, what did we discuss about eye contact?" Gideon said somewhat annoyed.

“Yes, yes very good!” Jean Luc said and left.

“I've never seen so many forks! And water with bubbles in it? Ooh lala, oui, oui!” said Mabel very happily.

“Oh! Parlez vous francais?!” Gideon asked.

"... I have no idea what you're saying", said Mabel with many doubts.

Although everything seemed to be going well in the restaurant, Rarity the more she saw Gideon the more she felt that there was something very wrong with Gideon and today she was no exception especially when she talked to the waiter. Rarity was sure deep down that it was best to stay away from Gideon.

...

The next day at the Mystery Shack, Dipper, Twilight, Wendy and Soos were the most until Stan arrived very angry.

“Hey, hey! What the jackal is Mabel doing in the paper next to that crazy pickpocket Gideon?” Stan asked somewhat annoyed and showing a newspaper in which Gideon and Mabel appeared.

"Oh yeah, it's like a big deal. Everybody's talking about Gideon and Mabel's big date tonight," Wendy said.

"QUE?! That little shyster is dating my great niece!?” Stan yells in disbelief.

“I wonder what the new name will be for the power couple. Mabideon? Gideabel?” says Soos and comes up with a good name. "Magidbeleon!"

Stan angrily throws the newspaper on the ground and prepares to leave.

“I didn't know! I didn't hear about it and plus, I told her not to," Dipper said.

"Mr. Stan, I also told Mabel it was a bad idea," Twilight said.

“Yeah, well it ends tonight. I'm going right down to that little skunk's house; this gonna stop RIGHT now!” Stan said and stormed out of the Mystery Shack.

"Dude, wouldn't it be funny if that was a closet, and he had to come back out again and go out the real door?" Soos gleefully says.

Everyone else who heard Soos just stared in silence as she went to open the door Stan had used and look inside it.

“Nope. Real door," Soos said.

...

Later Stan arrived in his car at Gideon's house and was greeted by Gideon's father named Bud, who owns a used car dealership.

Bud offers him imported coffee from Colombia, hides a photo of Stan that was on a dart board and offers Stan to end their rivalry and offers to make money together.

Those in Equestria wondered how anyone could leave their children with someone like Stan.

...

In a restaurant called The Club, Mabel and Gideon were eating at a table.

"...And so I said 'Autograph your own head shot lady,'" Gideon laughed.

“Yeah...” says Mabel giggling as she looks at the live lobster on her plate.

“Mabel, tonight's date was a complete success. And tomorrow’s date promises to top this one in every way!” says Gideon.

“Whoa whoa, you said just one date, and this was it”, said Mabel somewhat annoyed.

“Hark! What a surprise! A red crested South American rainbow macaw!” Gideon said referring to the macaw that entered the restaurant.

The macaw perches on Gideon's shoulder, Mabel and many in Equestria are scared by the macaw's sudden appearance, except Fluttershy who was extremely happy about it and Mabel saves the lobster.

"MABEL! WILL YOU- ACOMPANY- GIDEON- TO- THE BALLROOM DANCE- THIS- THURBDAY”, says the macaw.

Gideon begins to shake the macaw and the macaw spits a letter on the table and flies away from the place, several people in the restaurant were moved when they realized it.

"Oh, so adorable," one woman said.

"Gideon's got a girlfriend", Chef said assuming that Mabel was Gideon's girlfriend.

“They're expectin' us. Please say you'll go," Gideon said.

"Oh, Gideon, I'm sorry, but I'm gonna have to say-" Mabel started to say very uncomfortable, but she was interrupted by the people who were watching and who thought it was a date.

"I'm on the edge of my seat," said Sheriff Blubs who was eating at that restaurant.

"This gonna be adorable," says Tyler.

“If she say’s no, I’ll die from sadness”, says an old woman.

“I can verify that that will indeed happen”, says a doctor.

The other people keep murmuring positive things about Mabel being Gideon's girlfriend and that's why she decided not to reject it.

...

In Equestria, Rarity, seeing all this, gave a comment to everyone present.

"I admit that Gideon is very good at preparing everything for the date, but the more I see that Gideon tries to make Mabel his girlfriend, the more I have the feeling that Mabel should reject him and get as far away from Gideon as possible," Rarity said very uncomfortable.

"What do you mean by that?" Applejack asked.

“It is if you look at it one way Gideon is very good at planning a date, but if you look at it another way he did it in such a way and with so many people as witnesses that it is almost impossible to refuse his invitation, it was almost like Gideon was forcing Mabel to be his girlfriend and he won't accept that Mabel rejected him”, said Rarity somewhat worried.

Everyone hearing what Rarity said realized what she meant and worried about Mabel. Rainbow Dash decided to speak to loosen things up a bit.

...

Later at the Mysery Shack, Dipper and Twilight were each reading a book when suddenly Mabel arrived.

“Hey. How'd it go? Dipper asked.

"Mabel, tell me, I want to know too," Twilight said.

"I don't know..." Mabel said as she dropped a lobster into the fish tank. “I have a lobster now.”

"Well, at leats it's over and you won't ever have to go out with him again," Dipper said after he looked at Mabel's face, she was very uncomfortable. "Mabel? It's over, right? Mabel?"

“BLAARRGG. He asked me out again and I didn't know how to say no," says Mabel.

"Like this: no," Dipper said.

Twilight nodded at Dipper, showing Mabel that she agreed with Dipper.

"It's not that easy, Dipper and Twilight. And I do like Gideon, as a friend slash little sister, so I did not want to hurt his feelings from him! I just need to get things back to where they used to be. You know, friends”, said Mabel.

"I doubt it Mabel, because you didn't tell me that Gideon when he met you, he immediately wanted you to be her girlfriend," Twilight said remembering when Gideon went to look for her on a white horse.

...

Later at night at the lake in Gravity Falls, Old Man McGucket was rowing a boat where Mabel and Gideon were.

“Boat in the night! Boat n the night!” says Old Man McGucket as he laughs and rows.

“Ha, you know I thought dancing was gonna be the end of the evening, right?” Mabel asked, a little uncomfortable.

“Don't you want this evenin' to last, my sweet?” Gideon asked as he leaned toward Mabel.

"NO! I mean yes. I mean I'm always happy to hang out with a friend, buddy, pal, chum, other word for friend...", says Mabel, backing up a bit.

“Pal?” says Old Man McGucket trying to help Mabel searching for another word.

“I already said pal, uh, mate?” Mabel said thoughtfully.

“How about mate soul?” Gideon said.

Suddenly fireworks are launched that form a heart with the word Mabel inside the heart.

"Well, you can't say no to that," said Old Man McGucket.

Mabel was now much more worried and in Equestria, friends Twilight, Spike and Shining Armor began to realize thanks to what Rarity said earlier that it really seemed that Gideon was preventing Mabel from rejecting he.

...

The next day at the Mystery Shack Mabel was very worried and thought how to solve everything that was happening regarding Gideon while she was walking in circles.

“... I mean, he's so nice, but... I can't keep doing this. But I ca n’t break his heart from him”, says Mabel and then she gets more desperate and screams. “I have no way out!”

Dipper and Twilight were walking nearby and noticed how worried Mabel was.

“I want to know what happened on that date too, because it's weird to see you so worried Mabel,” Twilight said.

“I don't know! I was in the friend zone, and then before I knew what was happening, he pulled me into the romance zone. It was like quick sand! Chubby quicksand!” says Mabel very concerned.

“Mabel, come on. It's not like you're gonna have to marry Gideon," Dipper said trying to reassure Mabel.

"Mabel's right about that," Twilight said.

Suddenly Stan arrived at the Mysery Shack wearing a shirt with the word Team Gideon written on it.

“Great news, Mabel. You have to marry Gideon!” Stan said.

“WHAT?!” Mabel yelled.

“It's all part of my long-term deal with Buddy Gleeful. There's a lot of cash tied up in this thing. Plush I got this shirt,” Stan said as he pointed to the shirt and then looked at how the shirt fit and said. "Ugh, I'm fat"

Mabel screams and runs into her room. In Equestria they were very upset with Stan for doing that behind Mabel's back and not realizing what was happening, but Rarity also really disliked seeing how Stan's shirt fit and decided not to say anything because of the problem Mabel had and not mess with your friends.

“Body change, honey! Bodies change...”, says Stan believing that Mabel ran away when she noticed how her shirt fit.

"Mr. Stan, Mabel ran off because of what you just said and not because of the shirt," Twilight said, but with a disgust at how that shirt fit Stan.

“I don't understand why, I thought Mabel would be happy now that I'm not opposed to her relationship,” Stan said.

"It's because Mabel doesn't want to be Gideon's girlfriend," Twilight said.

"That's impossible, because then Mabel decided to go out on a date with Gideon and more importantly because Mabel just told her that she didn't want to be her girlfriend to Gideon," Stan said and leaves the room.

“Those are good questions,” Twilight said.

Dipper and Twilight went to check on Mabel and saw that Mabel had hidden inside the sweater she was wearing.

"Or not. Mabel…” Dipper said.

“What the hell are you trying to do, grabbing that?” Twilight asked.

"Mabel's not here. Ella she’s in sweater town,” Mabel said while she was still hiding.

“Are you gonna come out of sweater town?” Dipper asked.

Mabel just whimpers and shakes her head at her.

“Alright, enough is enough. If you can't break up with Gideon, I'll do it for you," Dipper said.

“You will?” Mabel asked as she peeked out of her sweater.

Dipper nods and Mabel is happy and goes to hug Dipper.

"Oh thank you thank you thank you," says Mabel.

Dipper left the place to go tell Gideon that Mabel had broken up with him, and Twilight decided to talk to him.

“Dipper, I would also like Mabel to break up with Gideon, but I think Mabel should be with Gideon and not someone else,” Twilight said.

"Twilight I agree, but Mabel needs to calm down a bit and I doubt they can calm down knowing that everyone wants her to be Gideon's girlfriend," says Dipper.

"You're right about that, but I'm going to walk with you, to make sure you're honest," Twilight said.

...

Later at the restaurant called 'The Club', where Gideon was sitting waiting for Mabel, Dipper suddenly appeared being accompanied by Twilight.

“Oh. Dipper Pines, how are you? You look good, you look good,” Gideon said.

“Thank you, uh…Look, Gideon. We've got to talk. Mabel is n’t joining you tonight, she uh, she does n’t want to see you anymore”, Dipper said but before continuing he was interrupted by Twilight.

“Dipper tell the truth,” Twilight said, somewhat annoyed that Dipper wasn't telling Gideon the truth, and before Gideon could process what Dipper said.

“Okay, Twilight, I'll tell Gideon the truth. Gideon, Mabel doesn't feel comfortable with you and other people believing that she agreed to be your girlfriend, that's why she not came on this date and she wants you to make it clear that she doesn't want to be your girlfriend,” Dipper said.

"So wha't you're sayin' is... you two... come between us,", said Gideon very angrily.

"That's not what Dipper said about Mabel, what Dipper said was that Mabel doesn't want to be your girlfriend," Twilight said after whispering to Dipper. "It seems Gideon didn't hear you and he only understood something that it seems that he and Mabel are victims."

"You understood what we told you Gideon and also you're not going to freak out or anything, right?" Dipper said.

“Of course I listened to you and I don't hold a grudge against them,” said Gideon, but actually barely paid attention to what Dipper said and didn't listen to anyone else while he was full of anger, not even Twilight who spoke to him.

"Let's get out of here, Dipper," Twilight said, feeling very uncomfortable talking to Gideon.

Then they left the restaurant where Mabel was waiting for them.

“How'd it go? Was he mad? Did he try to read your mind with his psychic powers from him?” Mabel asked very concerned.

"Don't worry, Mabel, he's just a kid," says Dipper.

"I'd be a little worried, Dipper," Twilight said.

"Twilight moment, Gideon doesn't have any powers, I thought you had noticed that", Dipper said looking at Twilight with many doubts.

"Dipper obviously realized that, what worries me is that Gideon thinks you were the reason for his breakup with Mabel, I'm worried maybe he'll try to get revenge by playing practical jokes on you or something," Twilight said, then looked at Mabel and continued talking. . "That's why Mabel you must make things clear with Gideon"

Mabel was going to do it right away, but she realized that if she walked in now Gideon would think she still wanted to be her girlfriend and she couldn't and again she could make it clear to Gideon. Twilight realized that Mabel wouldn't do it today, realizing that she decided to try and convince her to talk to Gideon tomorrow.

...

Later Gideon was in her room very angry.

“Dipper and also your pet, you don't know what you've done!” Gideon said as he took the amulet.

The bulbs explode and objects begin to levitate.

“You two made the biggest mistake of your life!” Gideon said and when he finished saying that all the levitating objects fell.

Suddenly, Bub walked into his son's room.

“Gideon Charles Gleeful, clean up your room this instant!” says Bub.

“I CAN BUY AND SELL YOU, OLD MAN!” Gideon yells at his father.

"... Fair enough," says Bub and leaves his son's room.

...

A little earlier in Equestria, Pinkie left earlier because she had things she does at home and shortly after Princess Celestia, Princess Cadance and Shining Armor came to where the mirror was and asked what happened today and to tell them to go home. respective houses to sleep, but Rainbow Dash decided before everyone went home to see other parts of Gravity Falls and by chance showed what Gideon was doing in her room and everyone present saw what Gideon did.

"I can't believe Gideon has powers," Rarity said.

“Wait, if Gideon has powers, why doesn't he use those powers for the show, instead of pretending he can read minds?” Applejack wondered.

"I think the amulet Gideon has might be like the Alicorn Amulet," Fluttershy said in a barely audible voice.

"It seems that to use the powers of that amulet, you have to hold it with your hands," says Princess Celestia, having heard Fluttershy's comment.

"You're right, Princess Celestia, those powers must come from that amulet," Rainbow Dash said.

Princess Celestia, Princess Cadance and Shining Armor turned to see Rainbow Dash, because with that comment they realized that they hadn't heard Fluttershy.

"I ask again, why doesn't he use those powers for the show?" Applejack said.

“We got off track, Gideon seems like he's going to hurt Dipper and Twilight, also the feeling Princess Cadance and Rarity had that they didn't like Gideon seems to be this side of his personality,” Shining Armor said.

Everyone present was now watching, they felt worried because the only thing they could do was observe, suddenly they saw that Gideon took a photo using telekinesis where Dipper and Mabel came out and used the powers of the amulet to burn only the side where Dipper was, seeing who did this now everyone felt more worried.

“Wait a minute, that picture of Dipper and Mabel along with the other pictures he has of Mabel, perhaps Gideon stole it from Mabel, because Mabel didn't give Gideon that picture and Gideon has never seen Dipper and Mabel together, except for that lousy show, maybe Gideon is secretly stealing Mabel's stuff," Rarity said.

Everyone felt more afraid of Gideon, because this made them understand that Gideon was more obsessed with Mabel than they thought and made it clear that he was much more dangerous and crazy.

...

The next day outside the Mystery Shack, Dipper, Mabel, and Soos were playing and Twilight was watching her play.

“Hit me, dude,” Soos says after stuffing a pillow under her shirt.

Dipper and Mabel run and collide with Soos's stomach and bounce off.

"Feels good," Soos said cheerfully.

“I’m so glad everything’s back to normal!” says Mabel quite relieved.

Twilight decided to tell Mabel that she had to break up with Gideon as soon as possible, to make it clear to her that she is the one who wants to end the relationship, but was interrupted by the sound of a phone.

"Your turn," says Mabel.

“Your turn,” Dipper says, but he's realized Mabel said it before. "Aw, man..."

Dipper walks into the Mystery Shack and answers the phone.

"Hello?" Dipper says.

"Toby Determined, Gravity Falls Gossiper," Toby said into the other end of the phone.

“Oh hey man. Sorry for accusing you of murder last week”, Dipper said with some concern.

“Water under the bridge! Say, we want to interview you about whether you've seen anything unUSUAL in this here TWON since you've arrived," says Toby.

“Oh finally! I thought nobody would ever ask! I have notes and theories!” says Dipper excitedly after he starts writing down and repeating what Toby says. “412 Gopher Rd. Tonight? Got it”

After hanging up the phone, Twilight approaches to talk to Dipper.

“I only heard one address, Dipper who were you talking to? And what are you going to do in that direction at night?” Twilight asked.

"It was Toby interviewing me there to see if I've seen an anomaly," Dipper said excitedly.

"Dipper I think it's Gideon's trap, he might take you there to humiliate you and Toby will publish it in the diary", said Twilight trying to theorize that she wanted to do Gideon, because she was sure that she wanted revenge on Dipper.

“Maybe you're right, I'm going to go with a bit of caution,” Dipper said.

"Dipper you like to have the approval of others, that reminds me of me, but just as a precaution, I'm going to accompany you," said Twilight.

...

At Toby's house Determined after finishing talking to Dipper she talks to someone.

“There. I did your dirty work. Now it's time you pay YOUR end of the bargain!" Toby said to someone with him.

Someone handed him a piece of paper and Toby took it very happily.

"He has! Shandra Jimenez's puts number! Bless you, Li'l Gideon!” said Toby.

...

In Equestria they saw that Toby had told Dipper to go to that address on Gideon's orders, to set a trap for Dipper, although nobody said it they also worried a little about Shandra Jimenez, because Gideon was not the only one obsessed with a woman in Gravity falls.

...

Dipper and Twilight had then arrived at the address she had heard.

“Hello?” Dipper says as he opens the door to the warehouse.

Dipper walks into the warehouse and Twilight was taking her a while to walk because she was checking to see if anyone was outside the warehouse and also looking up at the ceiling to see if Gideon was trying to pull a prank on Dipper. Twilight noticed that there seemed to be no one in the outside of warehouse ran to where was Dipper. Dipper and Twilight they thought there was no one inside the warehouse.

"Seems this place is empty, let's go from here Twilight", said Dipper.

Twilight nodded and got out before Dipper because he was closer to the door, but suddenly the warehouse closes leaving Dipper trapped inside warehouse and Twilight outside the warehouse.

Dipper tries to open the door, but he stops as he starts to light the bulbs on top and then the chair turns and shows Gideon in the chair with a Gideon doll.

"Hello friends," Gideon said trying to sound calm.

"Ughh, Gideon," Dipper said with obvious distaste.

Gideon was going to speak, but he fluttered a bit when he realized something.

"Wait a minute, where's that purple pony," Gideon said, somewhat surprised to realize that Twilight wasn't there.

"Twilight stayed outside," Dipper said.

"I wanted the two of them to be here inside the warehouse so they could see my entrance, but it is that pet's fault that she failed the entrance because she stayed outside the warehouse," said Gideon, very annoyed.

"First of all Twilight isn't a pet and second of all that performance of yours failed why you weren't watching," Dipper said.

“Let's forget about that and get back to why you're here Dipper,” Gideon said, getting serious and said, “Dipper Pines. How long have been livin' in this twon? A week, two? You like it here? Enjoy the scenery”

"What do you want from me, man?" Dipper asked being completely direct.

“Listen carefully, boy. This twon hs secret you couldn't begin to comprehend!” Gideon said, being very angry and serious.

Is this about Mabel? I told you she doesn't want to be your girlfriend, she just sees you as a friend”, Dipper said with much disgust.

"ROLL! YOU TWO turned her against me! She was my peach dumplin'!" Gideon yelled loudly so that Twilight would also hear what she was saying, as she grabbed the amulet and walked over to Dipper.

"Uh, you okay, man?", asks Dipper somewhat uncomfortably.

Gideon uses the power of the amulet to push Dipper into a place full of Li'l Gideon merchandise, including a Gideon doll that said 'Howdy'.

"Readin' minds isn't I can do," Gideon says arrogantly.

"But-but you're a fake," says Dipper somewhat surprised.

Everyone watching that in Equestria who heard what Gideon had just said instead of being shocked was very upset.

“Oh tell me, Dipper: is this fake?” Gideon asks with a cocky tone, as he uses his amulet to levitate items in the warehouse at random.

“Come to think of it after the initial surprise, what you're doing isn't surprising at all,” Dipper says as he remembers what Twilight could do.

That comment made Gideon angry, but he quickly calmed down believing that Dipper was trying to appear calm.

At that moment Twilight was outside the warehouse trying to enter, but Gideon used the powers of the amulet to surround the warehouse with the energy of the amulet to prevent Dipper from escaping, the energy of the amulet prevented Twilight from teleporting inside the place and she did not want to use a beam of energy to get rid of the amulet's energy, because although she was sure that the lightning would destroy that energy, the warehouse would most likely fall into the cliff, that's why she didn't want to use it.

...

In Equestria they were seeing what was happening regarding Dipper and Gideon, but it returned to show Twilight that she was trying to find a way to enter the warehouse, Applejack touched the mirror to see again what situation Dipper was in, but it showed what Mabel was doing was outside the Mystery Shack.

...

At the entrance to the Mysery Shack, Mabel was worried and biting her hair.

“How that hair tastin’, buddy?” Wendy asks.

“Wendy, I need some advice. You’ve broken up with guys, right?” Mabel asks Wendy for advice.

“Oh yeah: Russ Durham, Eli Hall, Stoney Davidson...”, Wendy started to say as she remembered who she had dated and had broken the relationship, paying no attention to Mabel.

"I don't know what's wrong with me. I thought everything was back to normal, but I still feel all gross”, said Mabel without paying attention to what Wendy was saying.

“...Mike Worley, Nate Holt, oh, that guy with the tattoos...”, Wendy was saying without paying attention to Mabel.

“Maybe letting Dipper do it for me was a mistake. Gideon deserves an honest break up”, says Mabel without paying attention to Wendy.

“... Danny Feldman, Mark Epston... Oh man, I'm not sure I ever actually broke up with him. No wonder he keeps calling me”, says Wendy without paying attention to Mabel.

“I know what I've gotta do. Thanks for talking to me, Wendy,” Mabel says and immediately jumps on her bike and leaves to talk to Gideon.

Wendy was still wondering if she had broken off her relationship with Mark without realizing that Mabel had left the place, but suddenly her cell phone started ringing.

"Ignore," Wendy says as she hangs up the call.

...

In the warehouse where Dipper and Gideon were, Dipper kept dodging the things that Gideon was throwing at him and also tried to make a cabinet fall on top of him, but Dipper managed to dodge it.

“Grunkle Stan was right about you, you ARE a monster!” Dipper says angrily.

“Your sister will be mine!” Gideon says as he laughs evilly and uses the amulet power to keep throwing things at Dipper.

Gideon then decided to show off by taking a toy of himself, while he pretended that he wasn't paying attention to Dipper.

"Who's a cute little guy? You are!” Gideon says to the Toy Gideon.

“No you are!” says the Toy Gideon.

Dipper picks up a baseball bat, but Gideon uses the power of Dipper's amulet to catch him with telekinesis, causing the bat to fall.

"She's never gonna date you, man!" says Dipper.

"Tha't a lie," Gideon says, taking a pair of telekinetic scissors and bringing them up to Dipper's face and saying, "And I'm gonna make sure you never lie to me again, friend."

Gideon stopped using the power of the amulet to cover the warehouse by levitating Dipper, thanks to this Twilight was able to enter through the door and heard what Gideon was going to do, but Gideon realized that Twilight entered quite tired because she tried several times use magic to enter the warehouse.

“Looks like your pet came in that you need to be brave, friend,” Gideon says.

After Gideon said that, he uses telekinesis to throw a bunch of things at Twilight, but Twilight uses unicorn magic to throw the things back at him and Gideon was barely able to use telekinesis to protect himself.

"That animal can use magic and also intend to cowardly use his powers against me," Gideon said clearly angry as he protected himself with the amulet's power.

“I don't want to hear that about someone who tricked someone into luring them to a secluded spot and after he had the full advantage tried to use a sneak attack to hurt him!” Twilight says angrily at Gideon.

Gideon was very upset that someone would insinuate that he is a coward, but he realized something.

"That pet of yours can talk," Gideon said rather surprised, but he immediately tries to use telekinesis on Twilight.

Twilight managed to make a force field to protect herself from that power and also everyone who heard what Gideon had just said realized that he didn't hear Twilight in that restaurant.

Gideon took the scissors to try to hurt Dipper himself, because he couldn't keep Dipper trapped and while he also tried to destroy Twilight's force field, Twilight noticed this.

"You feel more hate than love and you care more about revenge than having Mabel's love," Twilight states to distract Gideon a bit.

"That's a lie, I love Mabel more than anything," said Gideon very angry.

"So why did you first try to get revenge and if you really loved her then you would have tried to talk to Mabel," Twilight said.

"Obviously I had to stop Dipper first, that he was getting in the way of my relationship," Gideon told Twilight.

Mabel saw what was happening and went into the storeroom immediately.

"Gideon! We have to talk!” said Mabel.

“M-Mabel. My marshmallow. What are you doin' here?" Gideon asked as he dropped the scissors and pretended he hadn't done anything.

"I'm sorry Gideon, but I can't be your marshmallow. I needed to be honest and tell you that myself”, said Mabel.

"I-I don't understand," Gideon said as he squeezed the amulet and this caused him to squeeze Dipper too.

“Uh, Mabel!? This probably isn't the best time to be brutally honest with him!” Dipper says as he chokes up.

Twilight also had the same opinion as Dipper as she continued to use the force field to protect herself from the amulet's energy, she was going to talk to Mabel, but Mabel talked to Gideon.

“Hey, but we can still be makeover buddies, right? Wouldn't you like that?” says Mabel.

“Really?” Gideon asks.

“No, not really!” Mabel says as she takes the amulet from Gideon.

As Mabel did this, the energy that kept Dipper buoyant and also the energy that covered Twilight's force field disappeared.

“You were like, attacking my brother and my friend Twilight, what the heck?!” says Mabel, understandably upset.

Everyone who was listening to what Mabel said agreed with what she said.

“My tie! Give it back!” Gideon says, but Mabel throws Dipper at him and he catches it.

"He has! Not so powerful without this, are you?” Dipper said mocking Gideon.

Gideon charges at Dipper to retrieve the amulet, causing Dipper to drop the amulet and slam them both into the window causing them both to fall into the abyss.

“Dipper!” Mabel and Twilight yell at the same time.

As Dipper and Gideon fall, Gideon begins to attack Dipper and Dipper begins to fight back, but before they both hit the ground and Twilight tries to do something to help, Mabel uses the power of the amulet to stop the fall and carry the 4 safely to the ground.

Twilight and several of those who were in Equestria, thought that Gideon is more violent and greedy for power than they thought a few seconds ago, because when he saw Dipper with his amulet, he did not hesitate to retrieve his amulet and attack Dipper, putting both of them in danger and he also didn't waste time attacking Dipper while they were falling.

“Listen Gideon, it's over. I will never, ever, date you”, says Mabel very angry.

“Yeah!” says Dipper.

After saying that Mabel throws the amulet and this caused it to break.

“MY POWERS! Oh this isn't over," says Gideon.

Gideon gets up and was going to leave the place threatening the three of them, but it didn't because it started to float and was suddenly released on top of a mud puddle.

“My hair and my suit,” says Gideon.

"You deserve much worse than this, for everything you tried to do tonight," Twilight says angrily.

Gideon got up angrily to try to make threats again, but when he remembered that there were three of them he decided to just run away from the place.

Twilight decided to speak to break the silence.

"That Gideon is very narcissistic, instead of striving to do more incredible things for his show, he cares more about making products based on him, but now he will have to force himself more, since his amulet is not there," said Twilight remembering all the products of Gideon what was in the warehouse.

"He's also too prone to anger and doesn't think things through," Dipper said. “He wanted to harm a relative of someone he says he loves and he thinks that person is not going to hate him for doing that. He also destroyed a lot of his merchandise just for showing off.”

Dipper, Mabel, and Twilight were pretty sure they would have preferred not to have met Gideon.

"Mabel, you had to have broken up with Gideon, so we could all have avoided a lot of trouble," Twilight said.

"Twilight hearing your opinions about on Gideon in the warehouse and Gideon being so crazy, I think if Mabel had broken up with Gideon, I think Gideon would have blamed someone close to her for the breakup," Dipper said.

Everyone who heard what Dipper said agreed. Then everyone started walking towards the Mystery Shack.

...

In Equestria they began to see other places in Gravity Falls until they stopped when he showed Gideon's house, Bud and Stan were having a great time, but suddenly Gideon appeared very angry.

“Well, hey, Gideon! Why, look who I–”, Bud was saying to Gideon but was interrupted by Gideon.

“Stanford Pines, I rebuke thee! I rebuke thee!” Gideon shouts very angrily as he is on top of the table.

"Rubuke? Is that a word?” Says Stan somewhat confused.

“The entire’ Pines family have invoked my fury! You will all pay reward for your transgressions!” Gideon yells angrily as he takes aim at Stan.

“What, you got like a word-a-day calendar or something?” Stan asks with many doubts.

“Apbap bap but-but sunshine? What about our arrangement with Mabel and– ”, Bud was saying as he giggled, but was interrupted again by Gideon.

“SILENCE!” Gideon yelled, also a little irritated that Stan wasn't taking his threats seriously.

The populations of Equestria who were watching now were fully aware that Gideon is quite prone to anger and blaming others for the negative things that happen to him, because he blamed all of the Pines family for what happened, including Stan who was the only one from the Mystery Shack that he was okay with Mabel being Gideon's girlfriend.

“Well, uh, I see that he's takin' to one of his rages from him again. Hey, sorry Stan, I have to side with Gideon on this one,” Bud says as he rips up the contract.

“Okay, okay. I can see when I'm not wanted," Stan says after he grabs a picture of a clown and starts to leave.

“Stan, I'm–I'm sorry but I'm gonna need that painting back! Stan? STAN!” Bud yells as he realizes he has started to run away from home with the painting.

“TRY AND CATCH ME, SUCKERS!” Stan yells as he flees the scene.

...

Later Stan arrives at the Mysery Shack and sees Dipper, Mabel and Twilight somewhat disheartened by what happened today.

"I coulda had it all," Stan says and then looks at Dipper, Mabel and Twilight and says "What the heck happened to you three?"

“Gideon”, all three respond at the same time.

Then Twilight decides to talk to Stan.

"Stan you were right Gideon is a monster, but you didn't help Mabel at all when you agreed to make Mabel Gideon's girlfriend," Twilight said.

“I thought Gideon liked Mabel and I don't understand why you dated Gideon so many times if you didn't like her,” Stan said.

“The first time we had agreed to just go out on something that wasn't a date, but Gideon chose a place where everyone thought we were going out and everything seemed like it was a date, also the people I saw that supported and wanted me to go out with Gideon and the date next date was the same”, replies Mabel.

Stan hearing that occurred to him because Mabel couldn't break up with Gideon earlier.

“A question Mabel, were all the dates in fancy places, with a lot of people who supported that relationship and you two were the center of everyone's attention?” Stan asks.

“All date and then prepare something special for the end of the date, for example at the end of one date was a boat ride and fireworks saying my name,” Mabel said.

"That damn Gideon, he deliberately chose places full of people who love him or put on shows so that everyone would believe that he was your girlfriend and it would be difficult for you to reject him in front of so many people," Stan said.

"Now that you mention it, Mabel when she was without people to support the relationship she could easily managed to break with Gideon," Twilight said.

"She also had to have bribed Toby to put this picture on the front page because Gideon is posing for that picture," Dipper said as he held up the cover of the Gravity Falls Gossiper.

"I wouldn't be surprised if that happened, you don't remember why we went to Dipper's warehouse, but at the same time he refuses to admit that he's lying," Twilight said reminding Dipper that Toby was the one who called him to the warehouse.

"Twilight you're right about that, because Gideon kept bragging that he could read minds, but he never realized that Mabel didn't like being his girlfriend or that Mabel was mad before he took that amulet from him," Dipper said. .

"Mabel I think it was for the best that you ended all relationship with Gideon, because I'm sure Gideon would have taken you back somewhere as a date and this whole problem would have started all over again," Twilight said.

"Gideon. Yeah, the little mutant 'swore revenge' on the whole family. Ha, I guess he's gonna try to nibble my ankles or somethin'", says Stan quite calmly.

“Oh yeah. Yeah, how's he gonna destroy us now, huh? Try to guess what number we ’re thinking of,” says Dipper as he laughs.

"He'll never guess what number I'm thinking of. NEGATIVE EIGHT! No one would guess a negative number”, said Mabel very happy.

Everyone in the Mystery Shack laughs and so do several population of the Equestria who were watching through the looking glass.

“Uh-oh. He's plannin' on destruction right now!” Stan says as he laughs.

...

In Gideon's room, Gideon was making dolls of the Pines family, Twilight, and also a model of the Mystery Shack. Suddenly Gideon pretended the figures were speaking, trying to mimic the personalities and desires Gideon believed they had.

"Gideon, I still love you. If only my family and the pony weren't in the way," said Gideon, pretending that the Mabell doll was speaking.

Then he takes the Stan doll and begins to imitate his voice.

“Look at me. I'm old, and I'm smelly," Gideon said as he imitated Stan.

Right after that he grabs the Dipper doll and Twilight doll and starts mimicking his voice.

“My magic is stronger now, so now I'm not afraid of you,” Gideon says, imitating Twilight, and then begins to imitate Dipper's voice. “Hey, what are you gonna do without your precious amulet?”

Gideon turns serious and smiles.

"Oh you'll see your two..." Gideon says as he turns his attention to something else. “You'll see...”

Said Gideon being a book where he talked about the amulet that has psychic powers and Gideon closes the book that is Journal 2.

...

At the Mystery Shack, almost everyone was going to bed, Twilight was going to write down the lesson she had learned today, but suddenly her face grew worried and Dipper noticed her.

"Twilight you seem a little worried, it's because Gideon is planning revenge, if that's what you don't have to worry about, because the amulet was destroyed," Dipper said trying to calm Twilight down.

"Dipper is not because of that, it's just that I was thinking that it was what I learned I was going to write that you should not send others to break up for you, but I also remembered that we also learned if you should not be someone's girlfriend and the others want you to be you someone's girlfriend, you shouldn't be forced to,” Twilight said.

“These are good lessons,” Dipper said.

"And Dipper doesn't worry about Gideon, although I'm curious where he got that amulet from, but I'm sure he doesn't have another amulet or other magical artifact that gives him instant powers because he would have taken it with him when he attacked us," Twilight said calmly and kept talking. "I'm also sure Gideon will have to modify his shows because he doesn't have his amulet."

"You're right Twilight, I'm also sure she's going to use something to make them believe that he really has powers, because Gideon is more of a liar than Stan," Dipper said laughing, then calmed down a bit and continued talking. "And one question, Twilight, why did you look tired when you entered the warehouse?"

“Because Gideon covered the warehouse with telekinesis from the amulet so you wouldn't escape, I had a hard time destroying that energy and when I was starting to achieve it I had to stop because of Gideon's rampage inside the warehouse they made the warehouse shake and it seemed like it would fall to the ground cliff,” Twilight said.

“Whoever built that warehouse I don't think he was very smart in choosing the place where he built it,” Dipper said remembering that he fell off that cliff.

...

In Equestria they saw that Gideon had Journal 2 and they worried a lot about Twilight, but they calmed down a bit after listening to the comments that Dipper and Twilight said.