• Published 27th Oct 2021
  • 2,194 Views, 50 Comments

The Journey of Lukas - MyAwesomePony



Maretime Bay seemed like the perfect place for Lukas to visit, or so he thought...

  • ...
21
 50
 2,194

Destroyed!

Without wasting any time, Sunny, Pipp and Izzy made their way up to the top of the lighthouse as Sunny quickly took out the unicorn crystal from her saddlebag, Izzy and Pipp both grinned as Sunny slowly put the crystal in its place, but just when she was about to put the Pegasi crystal in its place, Sprout laughed evilly to himself as he rammed his machine straight into the side of the lighthouse, causing it to shake violently as Sunny, Izzy and Pipp all fell on the floor, along with the crystals.

"Sprout! Stop!" Hitch begged as a huge crack began to form on the side of the lighthouse.

Back in the lighthouse, the trio of ponies got off the ground as Sunny put the Pegasi crystal back on the table, with the other two still missing somewhere in the room.

"Where are the other crystals?" Sunny asked as she looked around frantically.

"This... ends... now!" Hitch called out as he jumped on the windshield of Sprout's machine.

"What, and let them have magic?! Never!" Sprout replied as he pulled on a lever, making the machine's head move back as Hitch was flung off the windshield. Sprout then pushed on a power switch, making splat-a-pults appear on either side of the machine's body.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Hitch wailed, not sure what to do as slime suddenly went all over the place as everypony ran around trying their best to dodge the goo.

Even the small armadillos from the Crystal Tea Room were running away, but suddenly, slime splattered in front of them , stopping them in their tracks as Alphabittle ran up towards them and covered them. When all of a sudden, slime splattered all on Alphabittle's back and on his hoof, causing him to get stuck. More slime splattered on the lighthouse side and on the window as Pipp shrieked and jumped back. She then stepped on the Earth pony crystal as she looked down and smiled.

"Sunny!" Pipp called as she picked the crystal up and threw it at Sunny, who quickly caught it.

"Got it!" She said as she plopped it back in its place. "We need the Unicorn Crystal!"

"I'm looking, I'm looking!" Izzy exclaimed frantically while darting her eyes across the room.

Sprout was having a delightful time as he accelerated forward, the sudden inertia made Hitch stumble backwards and was about to fall off.

"Hitch!" Zipp called out as she quickly grabbed Hitch and pulled him back on the machine.

Meanwhile in the lighthouse, Izzy had just found the unicorn crystal. "Found it!" She happily proclaimed as she picked it up, but Sprout's machine rammed into the lighthouse again, causing another shake, making Izzy throw the unicorn crystal over the edge of the balcony.

"No, no, no, no!" Izzy gasped as the crystal got closer to the edge.

Suddenly, for some unknown reason, the elevator went down as Pipp was standing on it, causing her to scream at the top of her lungs before she reached the bottom of the lighthouse unscathed.

"Whew... I'm okay!" She said with relief.

Izzy quickly went over to retrieve the crystal, but just when she was about to turn around, the balcony suddenly broke from underneath her.

"Izzy!" Sunny exclaimed as he ran over towards the now broken balcony.

Luckily, Izzy had managed to grab onto safety, but she was now dangling over the edge of the broken balcony. Lukas saw this and he was shocked to say the very least.

"Oh my gosh, she's gonna fall!" He cried out, worried for Izzy's life.

"We need to shut these down!" Zipp exclaimed as she looked at the splat-a-pults.

Alphabittle was still stuck due to the slime on his hoof, but unbeknownst to him, Sprout's machine was gradually getting closer to him.

"Alphabittle, look out!" Pipp called out to him as she ran out of the lighthouse.

Just as Alphabittle was about to get crunched up, Queen Haven suddenly pushed him and the armadillos out of the way just in time. Phyllis ran up to see what all the commotion was about and was shocked to see his son going rampant over everybody as slime continued to fly everywhere. Izzy was still dangling over the edge of the broken balcony, trying with all her might to grab the unicorn crystal. Meanwhile, Hitch had pulled on a pull-string of one of the splat-a-pults, which caused it to go spinning towards the ligthouse, merely missing Sunny and Izzy in the process.

"Okay, that was a bad idea." Hitch remarked as Lukas looked at him in a way of saying "you think?"

"Sprout!" Phyllis called out, getting his attention as she ran beside Sprout's machine. "Let's put the toy away!"

"Mommy, please. I'm in the middle of something." Sprout moaned.

"You come down from there right now!" Phyllis demanded, but got no reply.

"I almost... got it" Izzy said as she waved her hoof around, until finally, she managed to grab it just as Sunny pulled her back up to safety. Izzy showed Sunny that she had caught it, much to Sunny's delight.

"What do we do, guys?" Zipp asked frantically as Lukas was deep in thought.

"I think I may have an idea." Lukas replied as he proceeded to climb on the top of Sprout's machine.

"Lukas, what are you doing?" Hitch asked.

Once Lukas made it to the top, he knew he needed to put his plan into action, and he needed to do it fast. Quickly, he took off his backpack and picked it up, he knew exactly what to do.

"But, Mommy, I'm... in... chaaaaarge!" Sprout wailed.

Suddenly, Lukas used his backpack to break through the windshield of Sprout's machine, causing Sprout to jump backwards as Lukas swung himself inside.

"Lukas?" Sprout said in confusion as he was too stunned to get up

"That's right." Lukas replied. "And I'm not going to let you get away with this.

Lukas then slammed on the brakes of the machine as it began to lose speed. Sunny and Izzy saw Sprouticus Maximus heading towards the lighthouse.

"Oh no!" They both yelled in unison.

But as Lukas was trying to stop the machine, Sprout suddenly pushed him out of the door as he tumbled on the ground, bruised and dizzy.

"Lukas!" Zipp called out.

At this point, Phyllis finally had enough of this madness and figured out that she needed to put an end to this at once. So as Sprout reversed his machine and drove it forwards, Phyllis quickly jumped in front of it.

"I... said... STOP!" She yelled out.

Sprout shrieked as he quickly swerved the machine to avoid hitting his own mother, causing Hitch and Zipp to fly off as Hitch hit the ground and tumbled over, while Zipp flapped her wings, landing on the ground safely. They both looked over to where Sprouticus Maximus was heading, and it was none other than the lighthouse as it crashed into the side of it, the impact caused a huge vibration as everyone eyed at the damaged lighthouse on the verge of tipping over.

"No, no, no!" Hitch said frantically as Pipp gave a small gasp.

Slowly, the top of the lighthouse started to tilt, making Sunny and Izzy fall over and skid along the floor, along with all the furniture and accessories. Sunny slowly climbed up towards the table, breathing heavily as she did so, followed by Izzy as the room became more and more tilted. Eventually, they both grabbed onto the table as Sunny plopped the Pegasi crystal with the other crystals and just like that, the three crystals were finally reunited.

But unfortunately... nothing happened.

There was a moment of silence as Sunny and Izzy began to slowly process over what was happening, after all the trouble trying to put the crystals together, nothing was happening. Finally, Izzy broke the silence.

"It... It didn't work." She said with disbelief.

Just as Sunny was about to say something, another cracking sound was heard as the top of the lighthouse finally broke off. The sudden tilt caused the three crystals to be flung in the air as Sunny and Izzy fell after them, and it that moment, it was like the whole world was in slow motion as the crystals bounced off the floor and were getting closer to the edge.

"No, no, no!" Sunny screamed, trying to grab the crystals, but they were too far away.

Izzy screamed as well, now noticing that they too were going to fall as the top of the lighthouse eventually came crashing down to the ground, letting out a big cloud of dust, and then... nothing...