• Published 3rd May 2022
  • 1,116 Views, 399 Comments

Minecraft: A New Adventure - Blackdrag-rose



Pinkie Pie and Octavia end up being sent to a brand new world, one made of blocks and having different rules to live by, where they join forces with Steve and Alex to see what the world has to offer.

  • ...
5
 399
 1,116

Opening the Eye

Following Amalgalich's demise, a feat that Steve and Alex knew they wouldn't have been able to do on their own since both Pinkie and Octavia were the ones to have brought down it and Asmodeus, Octavia found that the arena's walls started to collapse around them, a sign of their master's death. With that information in hand the pair moved to collect the items that had been dropped from the third and final powerful being their Admin allow wanted to destroy, to get back at her brothers for some reason, while Octavia found that Pinkie had pulled out a jar before collapsing. As such she snatched it and used it to scoop up the essence that had been dropped by the massive lich when it died, as Pinkie was collecting them, for what purpose she had no idea, but at least this way she would have all three of them. After that she gathered her magic as she readied another spell, as with the walls collapsing it was only a matter of time until the Sculk monsters rushed into the area that all the sound was coming from and attacked anyone who might be here, so they had to get out of here before such a thing happened.

In the next moment Steve and Alex found that the magic had gathered around them, Octavia, and Pinkie, where the four of them disappeared after a few more seconds and were incredibly surprised to find that they appeared outside their village, with Pinkie landing in a nearby clearing.

"I'm glad my studies have paid off." Octavia commented, where she wiped the sweat from her brow, as that spell, despite all of her training and her growing pools of mana, had taken a lot out of her, especially since it was after facing the terrifying power of Amalgalich, so she was already weakened by fighting the powerful being, "I discovered a teleportation spell, but it's best used as an escape spell, much like the scrolls we would have used if the Sculk monsters didn't start to gather around the arena we were in."

"So, what happened to Pinkie?" Steve asked, as he was sure that Octavia had some sort of idea on what had happened to their friend, even though he could see that many of the Villagers off in the distance were interested in everything that was going on right now, even if they were slightly confused by a few things.

"Amalgalich probably tried to destroy her on Herobrine's orders, but only succeeded in empowering her." Alex replied, as she understood what had happened to Pinkie, the Admins wanted to destroy their friend, to cripple them and make sure they didn't get closer to their domain, but now she was far stronger, or at least she hoped so, "I know it's not identical to what happened to her, but it reminds me of what happened in Pandora's temple."

"Well, we had better let her rest up, since we'll need her at full power for when we decide to move onto the next step of our ally's plan." Octavia said, as she knew that Pandora wanted them to invade the world that her brothers were in, just to make sure that the world was safe from whatever they were planning to do next, though before she could take a step the three of them found that Pinkie was stirring.

Sure enough Pinkie was surprised to find that the change hadn't gone away during her rest, as she had thought her new form would have been a one time thing and not a permanent addition to her body, but based on what Alex was seeing she seemed to be moving like this was natural to her. Alex and Octavia agreed on one thing, Pandora must have aided Pinkie in coming to terms with her new body while she was unconscious, hence why she was so calm about the situation, though it also came with an unexpected surprise when Pinkie started to shrink before their eyes. It appeared that the change had given her a second form, she could pick between her new dragon form, which was just as large as Raijin was, or she could pick a form that was identical to her bipedal form, only it looked like a dragon that walked on two legs and was more like a human's. Pinkie was amazed by the transformation to her original form, where she joked that she could pass as a dragon back home, causing Octavia to chuckle for a moment, where she found inspiration in the transformation before flying off in the direction of Raijin, where it was easy for Octavia to realize that she was going for a fragment of his essence to have all four of them.

With that done Steve and Alex tended to the Villagers, assuring them that everything was fine and that they weren't in any sort of danger, while Octavia returned to her tower for some time, as she wanted to go over the information that was inside the tomes she had collected so she could perform the final spell correctly. The most important tome she had found inside her tomes was the one that allowed her to open a portal to the realms beyond this plane of existence, going into the lands of the other Admins and, if she so desired, even beings that had little to no interest in their world. It was vital that she knew the spell by heart, least she warp them to a realm of existence that might cause their heads to explode or twist them into what could be described as true monsters, or at least that was what she gleamed from her few glances at the other worlds, due to the fact she had practiced it a little to be sure it worked. In addition to that she had an altar she was making that should, at least in theory, anchor one side of the portal to this world while doing the same for her intended destination, but she had a feeling that she would find out if that was true or not once Pinkie and the others were ready to go.

As the evening gave way to night, however, Octavia wasn't too surprised to find that Pinkie had returned to her workshop and was already hard at work binding materials together to form something new, what she really had no idea and felt that whatever had happened during the Amalgalich fight had inspired her in some manner. Of course her curiosity got the better of her and she headed to the workshop to see what in the world Pinkie was up to this time, only to pause as she opened the door, as on the other side was a world that reminded her of Pandora's temple, the hidden world Raijin was guarding from all of his mistress' enemies. The area she walked into looked like the counter area that was the start of the workshop, where one could place orders and have Pinkie make them, but beyond that it was a different story, as the large smithy that her friend had set up previously was resting nearby, far larger than she remembered and figured that Pinkie had rearranged the entire inside of her building. It looked like part of the area had been remade into a jungle, similar to Pandora's hidden world, but there were structures positioned near a river and what looked like a volcano, where Octavia figured out that she had created what looked like the perfect work for her to work in, a smithy world of sorts.

Pinkie used the power of this world's lava to heat up and cook the materials she was using, while utilizing a nearby river to either counter it or even cool her creations, and Octavia was sure that her friend was working on some ingot that seemed to have a rainbow sheen to it.

"Harmonium, made from combining all of the known metals in the various dimensions into a single mass." Pinkie stated, as she knew Octavia was there and continued to shape the new material with a level of skill that was beyond what she had used before her transformation, finding that the creation of something entirely new was great and exhilarating, before she chuckled for a moment, "With this we should be able to fulfill Pandora's wishes at last, and ensure that the other Admins are unable to do what they've done in the past."

Octavia grinned for a moment as she realized what Pinkie was crafting, as when she got closer she discovered that it was a modified set of armor that had to be what she had been wearing before clashing with Amalgalich, a set that looked like it was designed for Pinkie's new form, turning her into a dragon of destruction with how many bladed surfaces she found on the dragon set. From what she could tell the armor was designed to shift between two forms, her new dragon state and her new anthro form, with the latter being more peaceful looking for when she was hanging around the village, and next to it rested her modified scythe, ready for the battle that was coming their way. With that in mind she went out for a time and quickly collected the gear that Steve and Alex had been given in the past, returning them to Pinkie so she could mend the newest material into their design, enhancing their strength and defense to what had to be the absolute limit. Once all of her work was done Octavia returned the gear to their owners, finding that they were surprised as well by what Pinkie had done to their gear and weapons, before heading out to complete her own objective before it was time to deal with the Admins who thought this was just a game.

When morning arrived, however, Octavia had them gather outside near the portal area, near a black altar she had made for just this event, where she gathered her magical power and activated it, creating a black swirling portal that connected to an entirely new and unknown dimension.

"Come. Let us declare war on the Admins." Octavia stated, where she turned towards the portal that had opened near her as Steve and Alex glanced at each other, no doubt worried about their chances, even though she and Pinkie were looking forward to whatever was on the other side of the portal.

She and Pinkie were eager to bring an end to this adventure, after all the madness they had been through to get to this point, hence why they approached the portal first and their courage caused their friends to follow them into the depths of the abyss, to see what might be waiting for them next.