• Published 3rd May 2022
  • 1,111 Views, 399 Comments

Minecraft: A New Adventure - Blackdrag-rose



Pinkie Pie and Octavia end up being sent to a brand new world, one made of blocks and having different rules to live by, where they join forces with Steve and Alex to see what the world has to offer.

  • ...
5
 399
 1,111

Amalgalich, Devourer of Souls

After bringing down Asmodeus, and claiming the second of the four components needed for whatever Pinkie was thinking of, the group returned to the village for a time, using the rest of the afternoon to rest, recover, and prepare for the final fight with all of the powerful beings that called the dimensions home. Amalgalich was Herobrine's foul creation, just like how they knew that Rahovart was Null's and Asmodeus was Entity's, but, given the sudden increase in power from one to the next, it was possible that they were about to walk into a deathtrap, given that they could have lost had Octavia not come up with the idea to take out their last foe so quickly. It was for that reason that Pinkie made sure their armor and weapons were ready for whatever powers and abilities that the last powerful being might possess, since not even Pandora knew, meaning they must have been created after she was imprisoned and she only knew of their existence, and how to summon them so her chosen heroes could take them out. Steve and Alex chose to rest, as they knew that their weapons and armor were fine in Pinkie's hands, as she would be able to make sure they were ready for whatever happened in the morning, while knowing that Octavia would form a plan of attack for the moment they returned to the Sculk Dimension.

Octavia, in addition to that, scoured her tomes for information and additional spells, to prepare herself for the battle that they were about to get into with the final powerful being, to the point where morning arrived before she knew it, causing her to join Pinkie, Steve, and Alex near the portal to the dimension they had messed up.

"I've come up with several ideas, but, unfortunately, we won't know which plan to use until we determine a few things, like the state of the dimension." Octavia said, informing the others that there were several plans in her head and that all they had to do was see just how bad the Sculk's infection was, since they had started something that was nearly impossible to reverse, especially given the powerful beings that were lurking in the material, "However, most of them truly depend on what happens when we find and summon Amalgalich... I'd tell you now, but I don't want to waste time."

"Agreed. There's no telling what the Admins are doing, or what they're planning now that we've broken two of their toys in battle," Steve remarked, as there was a chance that Herobrine and the others might have empowered the last one to take down whoever came to challenge it to a fight, which would make it that much harder on them if it happened, causing him to turn towards Pinkie, "Anything from Pandora?"

"All she's told me is that her brothers have been silent... probably reeling from us crushing the last two." Pinkie replied, as it made sense when she thought about it, Null and Entity had likely poured some of their energy into their creations and now those monsters were dead, so they might have hurt the Admins in some manner, meaning Herobrine might be just watching them to see if they succeeded against his beast, "Though she's suggesting that we get a move on, meaning if we linger for too long we might be in great danger."

The others nodded their heads, as there wasn't much to say on the matter now that the main topic had been covered over the last few moments, before they used the bed portal to return to the Sculk Dimension, as it was time for them to see how bad the damage was. A few moments later the group appeared on the outskirts of the city that they had used to trap the parasites in before unleashing the Sculk on those who transformed Octavia into something else, where they quickly found that much had changed since their last visit to this place. The buildings were covered by the dark Sculk, there were all sorts of Sculk blocks scattered throughout the area, and there were far more than the Warden and the other two dark beasts that had emerged to fight the leaders of the Parasites, as Octavia spotted what appeared to be a cluster of Spiders that shared the Warden's colors, including Deer, Wolves, and even a Creeper. She figured that the last one was more like a habitat spreader, that when they detonated it spread the Sculk to new areas so the other monsters could continue their infection of the land, and she really didn't want to know what the other monsters were capable of, as it seemed like they were consumed by the Sculk and repurposed after some time.

After seeing that she and the others took to the air, heading towards the edge of the city, far away from where they set up their trap, where Pinkie found a good area, far from the Sculk, to set up the altar needed to summon Amalgalich, which was the same as the others, with the undead Soulcube in place of the others, before activating it with the Soulkey and just backed off before everything got hectic.

Sure enough the ground around them transformed into the twisted coloration of the Soulcube, just like the last two they had used to summon the other powerful beings, before Octavia's eyes widened as she and the others noticed the slight difference between this one and the others, the central pillar of energy. Instead of it being green colored, like when they had called forth Rahovart and Asmodeus, Amaglalich's pillar was a dark purple and she was sure that she heard what had to be the screams of souls, either the dead of this dimension or those that the powerful being had slain. At the same time it sounded like someone was whispering that they were all going to die, as if suggesting that Amalgalich's power was far beyond that of the other two, a voice they eventually lost as it disappeared, likely consumed by the vortex of energy that was in front of them. As that happened Octavia watched as the rest of the arena formed around her and the others, as it formed a circular arena for them to fight in, with three rings of flames resting near the top, though unlike Asmodeus' area they didn't see any pillars erupting from the floor to add any intensity to the battle.

After all of that the energy dissipated and their foe appeared before them, a massive deep red monstrosity that walked on four legs, more like a spider to be exact, had two arms that ended in three scythe like fingers, giving it six in total, a thick tail that was all bone, and a hideous face that looked like it inspired terror in those who faced it, all while looking like that it was used to suck in the souls of it's victims.

"So this is Amalgalich... this might have been a mistake." Alex remarked, where she wasn't too ashamed to admit that this might be far more than they were expecting when they decided to face the last of the powerful beings, as Amalgalich just seemed like it was far stronger than the other two had been.

The others said nothing as they took to the air, Pinkie with her wings and the others with their Morocks, leading to them spreading out to ensure their foe had to pick and choose who was more important, though when it started to chase Pinkie it told them something, Herobrine and the others wanted her dead. One thing that was shared with the rest of their foes was that Amalgalich had allies that it called into battle, Reapers that seemed eager to harvest the area of souls, no doubt to feed their master and empower the terrifying being even further, causing Octavia, Alex, and Steve to deal with the ones that came towards them. In addition to that the lich summoned dark orbs of energy that were sent flying through the air, causing Pinkie to pull off some tricks to avoid being hit by them, where she was thankful for her Pinkie Sense and watching Rainbow show off, as both helped her keep herself alive as her friends attacked Amalgalich's arms, legs, and body, just to deal some damage to it. The beast seemed to shrug off their attacks, or maybe it was ignoring the pain because there was something else that was dominating it's actions, as Pandora was sure that since it feasted on souls it might be hungry for more, so even with all those who had been slain in this dimension it was still seeking more souls to devour.

After some time Amalgalich let out a roar that literally shook the air and caused everyone to stop, as it sounded more like a sonic weapon of some kind, that called even more enemies into it's arena, those being Geists and Epions, showing them that all manner of dark creatures answered it's foul call. The sky was littered with enemies as Octavia hurled bolts of light purple magic at them, blasting them into oblivion, while Steve flew close to his targets and hacked them apart and Alex let loose a volley of arrows at those who were the furthest away from them. A problem arose as they noticed how many foes were in the arena, the Geists would continue to grow over time and when one was slain, be it by their hand or by getting too large, they would explode and shower an area with the shadowy flames that were linked to them. While one might just assume that such a thing was only viable to those who fought from the ground, given what happened back whenever they fought the Geists in caves, due to being in Amalgalich's presence every bit of flame leapt into the air and rushed after it's foes, causing Octavia and the others to dodge to the best of their ability.

Despite all the foes around them, disrupting the battle, it seemed like they were making progress, as Amalgalich changed it's tactics once more, drawing in the air once more as it prepared another sonic weapon, a favorite of it's no doubt, before Octavia noticed something was wrong and Pinkie was blasted into the wall behind her not an instant later.

"Soul Burst... an incredibly powerful, not to mention extraordinary dangerous, spell... we were right, they're trying to take her down." Octavia commented, all while swinging her staff and blasting the monsters that were in the air might now, due to the fact that their enemies weren't slowing down, but she knew this spell due to Pandora warning her about it, since it had the power to rend one's soul and deal great damage to the target.

A moment later they heard a roar that sounded like a cross between Pinkie's voice and a dragon's roar, though as Octavia watched the smoke clear she and the others found that something was happening to their friend, as it looked like she was starting to change before their eyes, her dragon side taking over. By that she meant that Pinkie's armor had merged with her body, transforming into scales while bulking up to make her larger than before, while it looked like her arms and legs were in the middle of becoming wicked instruments of destruction, a dragon's claws, and it seemed as if her scythe had merged with her tail, giving it a curved blade at the end. As Octavia noticed that Pinkie's head was pushing out, and most of her body was enlarging to match the beast she was becoming, she understood what had happened, the Soul Burst had damaged both parts of her soul, both dragon and pony, causing the two to merge into one form. Pinkie, however, didn't seem to mind what was going on right now, in fact she was purely focused on Amalgalich as she opened her mouth, but instead of flames, which she might learn how to wield in time, energy started to gather in front of her sharp teeth, like the beam Octavia had used against Asmodeus.

In that next moment Pinkie's breath attack smashed through most of the monstrous creature, crashing it's legs and part of it's body to the ground, causing the monsters to dissolve as their boss transformed into items for them to claim, though all Pinkie claimed was the twisted energy fragment before collapsing, leaving the others to clean up the mess before even heading back home, but Octavia smiled as she waited to see what might happen next.