• Published 11th Oct 2021
  • 1,494 Views, 6 Comments

MLP G5 but it's written by me - TPC-2k16



Sunny Starscout and Friends' misadventures in Equestria but it's written by me.

  • ...
6
 6
 1,494

Afterword

“And that, is how our new Equestria was made.” Frilly Sunburst, a light pinkish earth pony with an orange and red frilly mane and tail, finishes reading from the book, ‘History of New Equestria’ to her class of young earth pony colts and fillies. Her slamming the book shut to signify the book’s end. Doing so with a bright smile on her face.

“Now class, what did you think of-”

Boring,” A red, blonde mane colt interrupts rudely, "Like, I’m supposed to believe that our whole world came to be because of so-called “Twilight Sparkle” sacrificing herself for not only her diverse group of friends, but for all of ponykind?”

Frilly Sunburst breathes a deep sigh. “Now Sprout, I know you appear to not like the story, but look around, all your other classmates seem to like it.” She says as she waves a hoof all around the classroom. Mostly taking notice of how in awe everyone is from the story she’d just read.

Whatevs.” Is all Sprout replied back with.

“Ah come on buddy, you gotta admit that whole ‘fight scene with Tirek’ was pretty epic.” A young Hitch Trailblazer playfully jabs a hoof at his elbow.

“And it was definitely better than that whole ‘nuclear wasteland’ bit that Miss Sunburst read to us last year.” A young Sunny Starscout playfully jabs a hoof at Sprout's elbow too.

Before Sprout can open his mouth to talk back, the school bell cuts him off, the bell ringing to signify the end of the school day.

“Meh," Young Sprout strugs it off, "You didn’t wanna hear what I was gonna say anyway.”

As every small colt and filly gets up from their desk and leaves the school building, Hitch instead walks over to Sunny. A look of him needing to ask her something.

“Hey Sunny, are you sure us recreating our world as to back to when we were kids such a great idea? I say it because I don’t ever wanna have to live through my high school years again,” A tingling feeling comes all over Hitch, “Eee, ‘cause I do not want to relive that all over again.”

“Nothing to worry about Hitch. Besides, we’re still friends with the rest of the gang. Just, we’re as kids now.”

Okay. But when I start going through my puberty phase again, don’t be shocked when I spend unholy amounts of time in the bathroom!”

All Sunny can do is giggle at what she just heard.

***

“Again, are you really sure what we did was the right thing? ‘Cause I gotta go with Hitch here and say I’m not so sure myself.” A young Zipp Storm asks Sunny, sounding unsure that their recreated Equestria was the right move.

“And again, I am sure of it. Just, think of it as a way to start over, again.” Sunny says, still confident of their recreation of Equestria.

All five ponies (or young colt and fillies) are doing particularly nothing but lying around in Sunny’s bedroom at her house.

“I don’t know. I think I’ll end up liking having to relive my foalhood, again.” Pipp says supportively to Sunny’s idea, her lying belly first on Sunny’s bed.

“Me too!” Izzy enthusiastically jumps up onto the bed, causing Pipp to have hold onto the beds' covers to stay on.

“Plus, I still can get to know you all... but from a younger age!”

“See Zipp, Hitch. Everything is going to be a-okay!”

Deciding then to just go along with Sunny’s idea too, Zipp and Hitch both strug in ‘alright-we’re-in’ manner.

“Say Sunny, I know you decided it was best of us to recreate Equestria as to when we were all foals. The question I do have is, why?”

As Sunny opens her mouth to answer Hitch’s question, she gets interrupted from a voice coming from downstairs.

That voice sounding a lot familiar, for her and Hitch at least, like Sunny’s father. Argyle Starshine.

“Oh Sunny, friends, I made a snack for the five of you!”

The four ponies besides Sunny stare at her in silence while she bores nothing but a bright, big smile on her face.

Oh. I think I get why now.”

“When I was little, I’ve always wanted to have a friend that could fly, do magic. And well, I thought this was my chance to finally have that.” Sunny explains the real reasoning for why Equestria is like it is now.

Young Pipp walks over closer to Sunny, placing a hoof on her shoulder. “I get why, but you know you didn’t have to do that...”

Izzy bounces right up to the both of them. “...Because you already had that...”

“...You had us.” Zipp says right after Izzy.

Seeing all her friends say this to her, Sunny’s bright, big smile only grows bigger.

“Thank you... I don’t know what to say.”

“You don’t have to say anything.” Hitch sincerely says to his longtime childhood friend.

“I guess as long as we got each other, no matter the age, we got this.” Hitch sincerely said as he walks over and pulls Sunny and the rest of his friends in for one big hug.

All five of the young ponies in true, honest friendship.

“Uh Sunny, guys? I’m still here! And I still got snacks!” Argyle shouts back up to Sunny’s room, breaking up their true, honest friendship hug and reminding them about the snacks he’d made for them.

Breaking up from their hug, all five ponies decide to go and walk on down the stairs, and into the kitchen/dining area.

After their little snack, all five ponies would continue the rest of the day hanging out at Sunny’s house.

.
.
.
.
.
.

“So, this is Equestria now?”

“Yes! It sure is awfully cute!”

“Nevermind how cute it is! We’re somehow finally free from that stone prison that traitor got us in. Now is the time for revenge!”

“Only in a matter of time. First, let us scope out this 'new' Equestria. Get to know of whom we’re going up against.”

Golly gee! I agree!”

Fine. But I get first dibs at conquering this world!”

“Okay, then it’s settled then. These ponies definitely won’t know what to think of us.”

The evil trio of Tirek, Cozy Glow, and Chrysalis say to one another as they look out from atop a high cliff over the town of Maritime Bay.

THE END

Author's Note:

Aight, this is now the end for me.
I am now officially done writing My Little Pony fanfiction. Don't worry it's nothing bad.
Ever since 2019 to now I've been writing on this site and I think now is the time to stop.
I'll still read MLP fanfiction and I'll definitely will be checking out G5.
Okay, I'm out.

Also, I couldn't help myself to leave this afterword off the way I did.

Some music I've been recently listening to.