• Published 11th Oct 2021
  • 1,495 Views, 6 Comments

MLP G5 but it's written by me - TPC-2k16



Sunny Starscout and Friends' misadventures in Equestria but it's written by me.

  • ...
6
 6
 1,495

Prologue

Hasbro Headquarters
Pawtucket, Rhode Island
MLP: A New Generation Pitch Ideas Meeting Conference Room

"What'd you mean I'm not in gen five?!?!" Luster Dawn asks pleadingly to the ten Hasbro Executives inside of the conference room.

"I only appeared in like, one episode! And it was the LAST ONE!!! I don't even get a chance at my own story?! How could you just end my story like this?!"

"Yeah, you see, it's just, we all thought about it and frankly, we decided on that, it's simply time to let you and all those other gen four characters go, and for us to start anew. Sorry not sorry. It's just business." The Head Executive (whose appearance is just a stick figure with the Hasbro logo as its' head, the other nine execs all looking the exact same too) tells Luster from the very bottom of his heart.

"Uh, start anew? Yet you're still using the same world as mine. Only in the "future". And don't even get me started on," Luster trots angrily over to a large cardboard cutout of Sunny Starscout and Izzy Moonbow, "Sunny Starscout? Izzy Moonbow? Those all sound like made up brony oc names!-"

"Sssssssshhh," The Head Executive shushes Luster Dawn off, "Don't say that word. Brony. Why, if the higher ups knew we were saying that word," the Head Exec gulps nervously, "they'll cut our pay about twenty percent less."

"You're not allow to say brony? After everything they did for you. After all the money they spent on your products over all the years. And you just treat them like that?" Luster acts surprised over the fact that these Hasbro Executives can't even say the word 'brony'.

"Look, it's a paperwork thing. And also, this conversation is boring now. Byee." The Head Executive pushes a big, red button on the conference table, causing a trap door to open under the exact spot where Luster Dawn is standing, causing her to fall through the trap door shoot.

"I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE!!!!!" Luster shouts out loud as so the entire building can hear her cry for revenge.

Author's Note:

Welp, here we are. Generation five of MLP has started.

Yes, I have watched the movie and I enjoyed it.