• Published 11th Oct 2021
  • 1,495 Views, 6 Comments

MLP G5 but it's written by me - TPC-2k16



Sunny Starscout and Friends' misadventures in Equestria but it's written by me.

  • ...
6
 6
 1,495

Epilogue

Hasbro Headquarters
Pawtucket, Rhode Island
My Little Pony: A New Generation Pitch Ideas Meeting Conference Room

“I told you! I knew this would happen, but did y’all listen... NO!” Hasbro Executive number nine speaks out in a ‘told-ya-so’ manner.

“I mean, why do something about the pony who so desperately wants revenge? Nope. Just like you said, ‘we should forget her. Focus on the new generation’... a new generation that’s now gone!!!”

“Aight executive number nine, that’s enough. We get it, we messed up.” The Head Hasbro Executive says in a ‘yeah-yeah-we-know’ manner.

“And as far as what we do about G5... I don’t know,” The Head Executive raises both his arms up in defeat, “I guess we might as well start on the development for G6.” The Head Exec says as he slides a folder labeled, ‘MLP: ANG’, off the desk and into a conveniently placed trash bin.

“We’re just gonna give up? We haven’t even started the actual series!” Executive number five questions the head exec’s true motivation.

“Well, what do you want us to do? Plus, I don’t think the writers are up to having to write this generation for a third time.”

Hmph,” Executive number five crosses his arms all pouty like, “I knew we should’ve just gone with the whole 'mane six rebranding' idea.”

“Well, everyone, we’ll do a vote. All in favor of starting development on G6, say aye...”

“Aye!” At least seven of the Executives say.

“All not in favor say nay...”

“Nay!” The remaining three Executives say.

Okay. Guess we better change the sign on the door to ‘MLP G6 Development Pitch Ideas Meeting Conference Room’... We really should come up with a shorter name.”

And so, for the rest of the day, the ten Hasbro Executives got to work already on the development of the sixth generation of My Little Pony.

***

(In The G4 Endspere)

After what they had just done, all Luster, Sunset, and PL Rarity can do next is just sit, cross legged, on the ground of the white void.

Neither looking at one another, let alone speaking amongst themselves.

Finally, PL Rarity breaks up their long silence: “So, we did what we needed to do. Now what?”

After hearing of her question, both Luster and Sunset cringe at it before looking at one another face to face.

“We really did just do that," Luster speaks up, “And yet, why?”

“Because... because, it’s complicated. Even for us to understand.” Sunset reponds to Luster’s question.

It’s complicated? We told those ponies the same thing, yet here we are not even knowing of the full complexities of why we did it.” Luster says.

“Yes.” Sunset says.

The two go back and continue on with their silence.

“Well okay,” PL Rarity stands herself up, ladylike that is, “If I’m spending all eternity here, the best I can do is at least walk around this white void.”

“Huh. That sounds nice actually," Luster stands herself up as well, “I think I’ll join ya.”

“Me too.” Sunset does the same and stands herself up.

Well, if it is just gonna be us from now on, at least we can be friends.” PL Rarity smiles at her two newest friends. Both Luster and Sunset returning one too.

The three friends would go on and walk all throughout the whole void of white. Maybe they’ll find something, maybe they won’t. At least they’re friends in the end.

***

(In The G5 Endsphere)

Whatever just happened, happened.

Sunny, Izzy, Hitch, Zipp, and Pipp all find themselves in a white void, nothing but white for miles on end.

“What is this place? Why are we here? Where, who... How is this possible?!” Hitch asks freaky-outy.

“I don’t know,” Izzy says, “I think we’re in ‘the matrix’.”

“Oh no we are not,” Zipp quickly shuts that down, “And whatever this place is, we better find a way out of it.”

“How?!” Pipp speaks up. “Because of those three strangers, everything is now destroyed! Everything I’ve- we’ve built up, now gone forever!”

While the four ponies continue arguing, Sunny is just standing off in the distance a couple feet by herself.

Thinking to herself. Of why all this is happening? Who those three strangers really were? Most importantly, what this place is? And lastly..., everything she’d known in Equestria is now gone.

As she’s thinking of these things do tears of sadness fall from her eyes and down her cheeks.

Everything is perfect, everything is fine.

But, while she’s mourning to herself of everything lost does she remember what the tall, weird two legged creature had said.

Of how once everything is destroyed, they can start anew.

“You can start fresh. Anew.”

“Well, why don’t we ask Sunny then?!” Sunny turns her head back after hearing of Hitch’s yelling towards her.

“What do you think Sunny?!”

Sunny walks over closer towards her friends. “Start fresh. Start anew," She says quietly to herself first, “I think they, those strangers, want us to start fresh.” She says this time out loud to all of them.

How?! As far as we know, there’s nothing in this white space for us to “start fresh”.” Pipp questions Sunny's proposal of what they should do next.

“No, I think, like, in our minds.”

“Playing mind games are we? Well no problemo, as I am... was, Bridlewood’s number one mind game player three years in a row.” Izzy proudly says about herself.

“Not like mind games mind games. Like, create Equestria in our own image, by using our minds.”

All four ponies look at Sunny in ‘are-you-serious’ manner.

“I, don’t know if that’s what they meant Sunny," Hitch says honestly, “I think everyone and thing is now forever gone. And we’ll just spend the rest of our lives living here. In this white space.”

“But I mean it. Equestria of old may be gone forever, but what if... I heard one of them say of how we must be the main ponies. Maybe we, it’s our destiny to recreate another Equestria in our own image.”

The four remain silent again until Zipp steps up closer and says: “Are you sure we’re the ones who need to do this?”

Sunny, her eyes far from wet from her tears, looks confidently towards her friends.

“I uh, think I have a hunch.”

Hitch just strugs a hoof. “Well, guess I’ll try with you.”

“Count me in! Plus, recreating another Equestria in my own image does sound fun!” Izzy playfully agrees.

“Aw heck. Count me in too.” Zipp says cool and confidently.

Mmmhm.” Pipp hums in support.

Smiling proudly, Sunny instructs them all to sit down on the white ground, and then next just think of a new Equestria.

They did just that continuously for the next four days straight.

Author's Note:

And here was the epilogue. I got an afterword planned after this one then that will be it for my time on this site.