• Published 2nd Sep 2021
  • 1,021 Views, 26 Comments

Dimensional Tales: Pokemon is Magic - snivygamer97



Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and friends explore the Pokemon world while living their lives in Equestria.

  • ...
2
 26
 1,021

The Journey Begins (Edited)

“So you’re telling us that we’re now in a world full of unknown creatures that can be used to fight other creatures? Am I understanding that right?” Applejack questioned Twilight, Rainbow, and Rarity for clarity.

“That’s pretty much it. Sounds cool, right?” Rainbow Dash asked excitedly.

“Sounds a bit worrying if you ask me. What if the poor dears get hurt while fighting? After all, these three sweeties may end up seeing a ton of battles when they get picked out as starters,” Fluttershy worriedly brought up as she petted the starter trio.

“I know. These creatures sound amazing if you ask me, but I don’t want to see them hurt,” Pinkie Pie shared some concern in spite of her excitement.

“I guess I didn’t think of things like that,” Twilight muttered, starting to be worried. “What if the Pokemon start to hate us for forcing them to fight? What if Princess Celestia thinks I’m turning evil if I force them into fights like this?”

“Twilight, calm down. I’m sure the Princess won’t hate you for something you haven’t done yet. Also, it looks like this world isn't in danger, so we don't need to stay. Now we just need to sit back and wait for the teleportation spell to transport us back to Equestria and we can move on with our lives,” Spike said, trying to comfort his older sister figure.

“If you’re worried about Pokemon, don’t be. Most of them love to fight and they rarely get seriously hurt for very long,” Ash reassured.

“Ash is right! Besides, even if you don’t want to battle with Pokemon, you can just live with them like they are pets and companions,” Dawn agreed.

“That does make things sound better, right Twilight?” Rarity asked her paranoid friend.

“Well… I guess so,” Twilight started to calm down.

“Exactly! Now we just pick out which Pokemon we start out with and go on a journey,” Rainbow Dash proposed excitedly.

“Same here! We can end up making tons of new friends both Pokemon and pon-er human to spend time with! I’m not sure if I want to battle very much, but the journey could be nice!” Pinkie Pie agreed.

“Now, now! We won’t be goin’ on a journey right now! We have jobs back at home that we need to do, remember?” Applejack reminded her friends.

“Applejack is right! As much as I love these Pokemon, I have to say that I’m worried what will happen back at home to all my animal friends if we don’t return home soon,” Fluttershy agreed.

“Don’t worry, you guys. Remember, Celestia said that she would teleport us back home a few minutes after we arrived and found the others. We should be returning home any minute now,” Spike reminded the others.

“Oh. Well, it was nice being able to meet you three. If only we could have thrown a hello/goodbye party,” Pinkie Pie said as she bounced a bit close to Ash, Dawn, and the Professor.

“Yeah. Well, maybe you guys can teleport back here someday and we can see you then,” Dawn suggested. "You may have only been able to stay for a while if there was any danger, but that doesn't mean you can't return later, right?"

“Yeah! It’s a shame we couldn’t get to know each other better right now, but it was still nice to meet you and maybe we can see each other again,” Ash agreed.

“Maybe I can find a Pokemon to take home with me before we go. Perhaps that Snivy could be my pal. She may not be able to fly, which is a bit of a negative, but she could hold onto me while I fly at least,” Rainbow suggested, liking the idea of having a Pokemon partner.

“Now, now, Rainbow Dash. I don’t know how the Pokemon will react should they be taken away from their home for extended periods,” Twilight pointed out.

“Twilight is right! What if the Pokemon you picked didn’t like the food you had ready for it? I mean, that Snivy desn't appear to like you or anyone right now,” Rarity agreed.

“Yeah, and it could get lonely not being with their fellow Pokemon,” Applejack suggested.

“Aw man! I really wanted to take one of these three home with me!” Pinkie Pie was upset.

“Same here, Pinkie Pie,” Fluttershy said sadly as she shook her head.

"But...she could grow to like me, right? Twilight grew to like us after an adventure!" Rainbow reminded the group.

"Yes, but there's no guarantee that she'll like you, Rainbow," Spike pointed out.

"Maybe...but I can just return her if she fails to like me after a few days, right?" Rainbow suggested.

"Not a bad argument, there, right Twilight?" Rarity asked.

"Maybe...but just to be safe we can try hanging out more the next time we're here. I'm sorry, but we won't take her home, Rainbow. We can't take those types of risks," Twilight decided.

"But-," Rainbow tried to interject.

“End of discussion, Rainbow. Well, as for you guys, goodbye you three. You sure were great friends for the short time we knew each other,” Twilight said goodbye.

“Same here, you guys,” Ash said goodbye back.

“If only we got to go on a journey together before you left,” Dawn said.

“I know! We could have been better friends and fashion consultants if we stayed for longer. By the way, I should have said this sooner, but you look cute in your current outfit,” Rarity complimented.

“Aw! Well, thank you!” Dawn accepted the praise.

At this moment, the group of seven from Equestria were suddenly surrounded by magic rings, about to be teleported back home.

“Well, I guess this is goodbye you guys,” Rainbow Dash said as she waved the trio goodbye.

As the others wished each other well, the magic started to envelop the seven, ready to take them home. However, just as the group was about to be teleported home, the magic enveloping them suddenly disappeared and instead of finding themselves back home as ponies and a dragon, they were still in Professor Oak’s lab with the Professor, Ash, and Dawn.

“Um, hello?” Pinkie Pie said to the trio, confused.

“Hi? Shouldn’t you guys have returned back home?” Dawn questioned, confused.

“Well, we should have. That was indeed a teleportation spell intended for multiple po-er people. But what happened? The Princess is too powerful and all-knowing to make an easy mistake with her magic like this,” Twilight was left confused.

“Well, maybe she made a mistake just this once,” Ash suggested, only realizing too late that Spike was shaking his head at his reply.

“Make a mistake? Make a mistake?! Princess Celestia doesn't make mistakes, Ash!” Twilight yelled, not wanting to accept that her mentor had messed up.

“Well, to be fair, even experts can make mistakes part of the time, Twilight,” Professor Oak tried to calm down the magic user.

“Hey, maybe she wants us to study here for a little bit?” Pinkie Pie suggested, trying to calm the magic user as well.

“If so, can I get Snivy now. Or, failing that, pick a Pokemon now?” Rainbow Dash asked.

“Rainbow Dash!” Applejack yelled disapprovingly at her friend’s tactlessness.

“What? It’s a fair question!” Rainbow countered.

“Let’s focus on Twilight first. Are you okay, Twilight?” Fluttershy calmly asked her friend.

“I-I don’t know,” Twilight managed to say with difficulty.

“Would it help you if we gave you a Pokemon to hug?” Fluttershy asked her friend.

“M-Maybe?” Twilight said uncertainly before nodding slowly.

“Here! You can cuddle with this Bulbasaur while you calm down then,” Rarity said as she handed the Pokemon over to Twilight. In an instant, the Grass-type felt soothed being held in Twilight’s hands, with Twilight also being calmed with the contact.

“Thanks, you guys,” Twilight thanked her friends.

“So, you feel any better?” Ash asked Twilight.

“Kinda. Sorry for snapping at you. I just get really worried sometimes,” Twilight apologized.

“It’s okay! So, what do you think we should do now, Twilight?” Spike asked curiously.

Twilight stood there thinking for a minute, trying to think about what she and her friends should do about their being trapped in this world presently. She thought about how some of her friends were interested in having Pokemon and traveling, including her. However, she also thought about how they still had stuff to do back at home that was important. So, it was with these things in mind that she decided, “You know what? Maybe we should stay here for a few days. We can't exactly contact the Princess for any answers like with the fire breath magic system."

"Wait. Fire breath? Ponies can breath fire?" Dawn asked, shocked and amazed.

"N-Not really. But dragons like me can," Spike answered.

"So, are you sure your world doesn't have some type of Pokemon in it?" Ash asked.

"I'm sure. Anyways, Celestia should be able to find out what is going on with the spell during that time and we can make our way home once she does. Is everyone okay with that?” Twilight asked her friends.

Then, some of the others, mainly Applejack and Fluttershy, looked a little conflicted for a moment before everyone nodded in agreement.

“Perfect! Since we’re going to stay here for a while, maybe we should get started with a party to get to know each other better!” Pinkie Pie suggested.

“I’m okay with that,” Dawn agreed.

“Me too. So, Professor, do you want to do that?” Ash asked his mentor.

“Sure! I suppose I can order a pizza and other take-out for us to eat while you all rest,” Professor Oak agreed, trying to find a way to accompany everyone’s tastes.

“Thanks, Professor! But do you mind if I help you out? Back home I’m a master party planner!” Pinkie Pie cheered.

“Um, sure. I guess I could use some help. Consider your help accepted,” Professor Oak nodded.

“Great! So, can we pick out some partner Pokemon now?” Rainbow Dash asked again.

“Rainbow Dash…,” Applejack sent a warning glare.

“Hey, if we’re going to stay here for a few days, we might as well learn what we can, right?” Rainbow Dash reminded the cowgirl.

“Fine. But try not to get too attached. Remember, we can’t take the Pokemon home with us,” Applejack reluctantly agreed.

“So, while we wait for the party and for more work to do, why don’t we talk for a bit?” Dawn suggested.

“Sounds simply divine, Dawn,” Rarity agreed, wanting to know more about her new friends.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the five ponies talked to Ash and Dawn and Pinkie Pie and the Professor prepared for a party, Spike decided to walk around out back and take a look around. He had to admit that the strange Pokemon that he saw were indeed interesting.

When he had arrived in this world with the others, he wasn’t sure how to feel about the strange creatures known as Pokemon or even how to feel about Ash, Dawn, and Professor Oak. He wanted to be nice, however, and to give everyone a chance. He just wasn't sure how well he would fit in with the group of soon-to-be Trainers or the ponies turned human. Eventually, Spike made his way to a small lake filled with a variety of Water-type Pokemon.

"Whoa! Professor Oak's place is huge! I mean, he actually has a small lake back here, and it's not even half of what is here," Spike noted in awe as he walked up to the lake, seeing many Water-type Pokemon pop out of the water. Spike was amazed by the variety of different fish Pokemon, from Goldeen to Staryu to Psyduck and even some Magikarp. However, a denizen hidden under the water would soon pop up that would prove to be a surprise to the former dragon.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"So, this all seems to be fun, right? We get to know each other better before you all get to go home to Equestria!" Dawn said.
"I know! And we get to understand more about all these Pokemon! This'll be the best!" Fluttershy squeed.
"I take it you really love Pokemon then?" Ash asked as Fluttershy nodded. "I can understand. I've loved Pokemon pretty much all my life."
"As nice as it is to see Fluttershy more open and less shy, I have to ask why you love Pokemon so much already?" Rainbow asked.
"Rainbow Dash...," Applejack warned.
"Yeah. It doesn't matter why she loves Pokemon. All that matters is that she does. Perhaps...," Rarity began.
"She is reminded of some of her animal friends back at home and sees that in them?" Twilight suggested as some of the others looked at her. "Sorry for interrupting. Just...speaking aloud."
"It's quite alright, Twilight. You're kinda right about that. Honestly, though, I also just have some strange feeling of joy and closeness in regards to these beautiful Pokemon," Fluttershy answered.
"Okay...doesn't really answer anything," Rainbow muttered under her breath.
"So...to get to another topic...Ash, why is it that you wanna become a Pokemon Master so bad? Same with Dawn. Why does she want to become a Top Coordinator," Rarity asked the duo.
"Yeah! Is it because you wanna show how awesome you and your Pokemon are or something?" Rainbow asked curiously yet bluntly.
"Kinda. You see...my mom back in her younger days was a Top Coordinator, having piled up victory after victory as one of the best Coordinators in Sinnoh and beyond. She eventually retired after a decade or so, having made enough in victory fees to do so and having wanted to start a family. At times, I wonder if my mom regrets leaving her passion behind, though," Dawn started to answer a bit somberly.
"Are you okay?" Fluttershy asked.
"Uh...I'm fine! Anyways, my mom was my hero and I grew up loving Contests just like my mom did. For years, I've wanted to become a Coordinator and for me and my Pokemon to be admired and loved as successful Coordinators. I hope that one day I can match, or even surpass my mom as a Coordinator as well. It's my dream for those reasons," Dawn explained.
"Wow. That's a very interesting story," Twilight noted after Dawn finished talking.
"Sounds like a childhood passion then," Rarity noted. "I mean, I've wished to grow my fashion business in Equestria and eventually make it to cities like Canterlot and Manehattan. I've loved fashion for pretty much my whole life and have wished to make others happy with my passionate art. My dream is just as much for others as it is for myself."
"That sounds sweet," Dawn said. " If only I could have a better reason to become a Top Coordinator."
"Hey, don't worry about it, Dawn," Fluttershy comforted.
"Yeah! You want to make a beautiful performance that the audience and your Pokemon love. Sounds pretty generous and giving to me," Rarity said.
"T-Thanks," Dawn said as she smiled.
"As annoying as Rarity can be, she is known as a very nice and generous pony most of the time...Even though she can be selfish and greedy as well. Trust me," Applejack pointed out.
"What? ME?! Greedy and selfish?! Says the pony without even the slightest of class in her?!" Rarity demanded, feeling offended by the accusation.
"Why you!" Applejack growled, ready to fight with the unicorn only for Rainbow to interrupt.
"Uh, I don't know Rares. You can be a bit selfish when it comes to all those gems and treasure you look for. You even wanna get married to a wealthy prince, right?" Rainbow pointed out.
"B-But...fine. I'll concede that point," Rarity began to calm down. "I hope to meet him at the Grand Galloping Gala someday soon and have my happily ever after."
"Really? Well, good luck with that, Rarity," Dawn said with a bow.
"I don't know. I don't really care for or fully understand that romance stuff to be honest. But if it makes you happy...," Ash said.
"So...I guess the Grand Galloping Gala is a pretty big party then, huh?" Dawn asked.
"Of course! I haven't been to the party before. It's a yearly event that is held to...," Twilight began.
"Oh, don't bore them with the boring stuff, Twilight! Just know that the party is gonna be where I make my dream of becoming a Wonderbolt a reality!" Rainbow said.
"So, what exactly is a Wonderbolt?" Ash asked curiously.
"And why do you want to become one, if you don't mind me asking?" Dawn was interested.
"Seriously? You need me to explain what a Wonderbolt is?" Rainbow asked, annoyed.
"Rainbow, remember. We're in a different world," Twilight reminded.
"One where strange creatures exist and with their own residents to 'em," Applejack agreed.
"Fine...A Wonderbolt is a super fast flier with military elements to them. They serve as both stunt ponies and soldiers at the same time, though the soldier bit only matters when the country is at war, which hasn't happened in forever. Ever since I was a filly, I've been enamored with how awesome and cool they are! They have captured the love and happiness of pretty much everypony in Equestria! I want to be a part of that and show my own skills to everyone and prove I'm the best!" Rainbow answered.
"Okay? Cool," Dawn said. "Um, Ash? I think I remember you were asked about your own dream. Why don't you fill in the blanks for them?"
"Um, okay? It's simple for me. Ever since I was a kid, I've been in love with Pokemon. They always seemed cool and I have pretty much never had a reason to dislike any Pokemon at all. As I grew older, I watched countless battles on T.V., especially those of top Trainers like Cynthia and Wallace. I think I wanna be a master so that I can learn more about Pokemon and have fun and exciting battles with everyone I can! Though, honestly, I'm not entirely aware of my reasoning yet. I wish to also figure that out on my journey," Ash answered.
"That...sounds impressive. Really, it does. I wish I knew what I wanted as well as you all did," Twilight said sadly.
"Uh, Twilight? Y'alright?" Applejack asked in worry.
"Oh, I'm fine. Why don't we talk about other stuff right now?" Twilight suggested.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One moment, Spike was sitting peacefully by the small lake. The next, the water was starting to bubble. "What in the...? Is something else in the water?" Spike wondered as the bubbles were new. "C-Could it be a shark Pokemon? N-No! That's silly! I mean, sharks live in the ocean, not in lakes! B-But Pokemon work differently. A flesh eating shark could be in here. But what if they're friendly? Yeah, right! A Shark, friendly. I should probably go and ask...," Spike was about to leave when, suddenly, a small serpent-like dragon popped out of the lake, causing Spike to scream as he backed up. "S-Stay back! I won't let you eat me or my friends! So, think again if that was your plan!"

"W-What plan? I just came out to say hi. Also, I don't eat meat like people and Pokemon may do. I eat berries and Pokemon food only," the dragon, with a feminine voice, said to Spike.

"I guess you may be alright then...provided you're telling the truth...wait. HOW CAN I UNDERSTAND YOU?! YOU'RE A POKEMON!" Spike was shocked and wary.

"Beats me."

"Okay, Spike. Maybe you just ate something weird or are being pranked by Rainbow Dash. Though, I must say. Keep her away from Twilight, even if she isn't a threat," Spike noted.

"Really? Is she bad?"

"No, she's great! It's just that...she's afraid of snakes...and ladybugs. There aren't any ladybug Pokemon, are there?" Spike asked.
"Well...there is a few that would be considered that, if I'm being honest. Also, I'm a dragon, not a snake. So, how are you doing?"
"Uh...I'm doing fine, I guess? Minus the freakoutness of talking directly with a Pokemon. And you?" Spike asked.
"I'm doing a bit happier after leaving that lake. I've been there for so long it's not funny."
"That sounds rough. The name's Spike, by the way. Sorry for not introducing myself sooner. Man, it's so cool to be meeting another friendly dragon. By the way, what's your name?" Spike wondered.
"I'm a Dratini. It's nice to meet you, Spike." The two continued to talk for some time...unaware that there were some unwelcome visitors nearby.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And so, for the next hour, the ponies turned people and the residents of the Pokemon world talked about everything. In addition to their hopes and dreams from earlier, they also talked about things such as interests, favorite foods, and pieces of their childhood.

“So, you’re afraid of these Plusle and Minun Pokemon because they embarrassed you as a child in front of your nursery school class?” Rarity asked Dawn after Ash admitted this, much to Dawn’s anger and embarrassment.

“Hey! I was a little girl then! Right now, I’m fifteen years old and ready to get myself a starter Pokemon!” Dawn cried out, scaring Fluttershy due to her anger. Dawn noticed this, however, and apologized. “Sorry about that, Fluttershy. It’s just something that I really don’t like benign reminded of. I just wish Kenny would let me live it down. I swear he sends me a message about it almost monthly and has called me Dee Dee for years.”

“It’s okay. You know, a while back I ended up falling down a well by accident when helping talk to a skunk and help her remain calm and stop from spraying some nearby ponies,” Fluttershy admitted with a blush, trying to give comfort to Dawn.

“I don't quite understand how you could understand her, but I bet it was a weird situation by the way it sounds,” Ash admitted.

“You better believe it. Though, to be fair, it isn’t exactly easy understanding how things work here. Like, there is no manually controlled weather like in Equestria?” Rainbow Dash agreed. “Still, I must admit that it is pretty amazing to have ended up in this world with all of my best friends and having the opportunity to meet new friends, both people and Pokemon.”

“Agreed. I know we’ll need to go home soon and won’t be able to stay long, but I know we’ll most likely be able to have a strong friendship in spite of that,” Twilight said.

“We won’t be forgetting you guys anytime soon, either way,” Dawn said in agreement.

“Yeah. I can’t believe that there is such an interesting and amazing world out there separate from the Pokemon world. Maybe someday Dawn and I can go there ourselves and see it for ourselves. Still, I can’t wait to see more of the world we’re currently in, with or without you guys,” Ash said.

“If only we could see more of these Pokemon and the world that they inhabit,” Fluttershy sadly said.

“I know, Fluttershy. But remember, we have to return home soon,” Twilight reminded the animal lover. “After all, your animal friends will be missing you soon.”

“Twilight is right. We can’t stay any longer than a few days. The last thing we need is Ponyville falling into chaos without us,” Applejack pointed out.

“Agreed,” Rarity said reluctantly.

At that moment, the group heard a loud noise coming from outside. Worried for the Pokemon that were outside, everyone rushed out right away, hoping that none of them had gotten hurt.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When everyone got outside, they saw two people wearing black suits with red Rs on the shirts, laughing as they had their Pokemon, a Weepinbell and a Grimer, attack a strange blue dragon serpent known as a Dratini. Dratini did what she could to defend herself from her attackers, but was easily overwhelmed by the much stronger Pokemon. A Razor Leaf and Sludge Bomb later, Dratini had fallen down onto the grass, knocked out of battle but still conscious.

“Ha! I knew it was a good call to come to the old coot’s lab. We managed to find a Dratini, one of Kanto’s rarest Pokemon, with ease,” The woman said as she had her Grimer ready for continued combat.

“I know, right? Imagine what other Pokemon we could come across if we continue our search!” The man agreed with his partner. “If only we had a Fire-type to burn down all this obtrusive plant life. Then there would be fewer places for the Pokemon to hide.”

Meanwhile, on the sidelines, Ash, Dawn, and the Main 5 were all starting to get enraged with the thieves that had invaded the Professor’s lab.

"I can't believe it! Those guys are here to steal Pokemon!" Ash yelled.

"It looks like they're after that Dratini. We should do something, fast," Dawn suggested.

Suddenly, Twilight freaked out, with Applejack covering Twilight's mouth with her hand in order to keep her from letting the crooks know they were here. "Tarnation, Twlight, what is the matter?"

"I agree with Applejack here. I mean, that Pokemon personally looks cute to me," Rarity said. "Could be more inspiration for a new dress."

"I'm sorry. It's just that...I'm kinda sorta scared of snakes," Twilight admitted.

"Really? But you weren't afraid of Snivy!" Rainbow protested in annoyance.

"Well...I was a bit. But she had legs so it's still different to me," Twilight explained.

"That doesn't really matter right now, you two!" Applejack whispered loudly.

"We should be focusing on saving that Dratini," Rarity pointed out.

"Before they cause any worse harm," Dawn said.

"I know, right? We can't just let that poor soul be hurt by them!" Fluttershy protested, ready to come out from the hiding spot and yell at the duo...only for Ash to grab her by the back of her shirt collar.

"I understand you wanna help. I do too. But, remember, without our own Pokemon we can't do anything," Applejack reminded.

"I...kinda agree. If it were just the duo I'd be going after them myself. But this is different. They have their own Pokemon with them to fight us with," Ash sadly admitted, even though he wanted to act.
"What do we do then? We can't exactly sit back and do nothing!" Twilight protested.
"I think I have an idea. We can't face them...but the Professor can. Let's go inside and get him now!" Dawn decided.
"Good call! The Professor must have at least one Pokemon on him," Rarity agreed. "Let's go!"

As Twilight and her friends were about to head inside, Ash, Dawn, and Rainbow Dash started to get ready to head on and stop the thieves themselves, not being able to handle their cruelty for much longer. However, Applejack, Fluttershy, and Twilight held back the trio to prevent them from making a rash decision.

“What are you three tryin’ to do? Get yourselves hurt along with the Pokemon?” Applejack questioned Rainbow.

“Come on! Did you see the crooks out there? They are trying to harm innocent Pokemon and then try to steal them!” Rainbow Dash reminded.

“Yeah! We can’t just let them be taken and be used for who knows what!” Ash agreed.

“We have to try and stop them, even though we don’t have any Pokemon of our own!” Dawn also agreed.

“I understand you guys, but without Pokemon of our own we can’t fight back against them,” Twilight pointed out.

“We should do what we were going to do and get the Professor’s help. No need to be rash,” Fluttershy said.

After a moment of thinking, the trio realized that the others were right. While they wanted to be able to save the Pokemon, they also realized they were fighting a losing battle. “Fine. We’ll get Oak’s help,” Rainbow Dash relented.

“I guess it was pretty foolish to think we could deal with these thieves,” Dawn agreed sadly. “Right Ash?”

“Yeah. I guess so,” Ash reluctantly agreed.

And so, the group started to go back inside the lab in order to get help. When it was just Dawn and Rainbow Dash left outside, they suddenly heard from the thieves again.

“Well, I looked around, but it seems that there aren’t any other Pokemon here that are worth stealing. We should just catch the Dratini and get going,” The female grunt said with a grin.

“Shame too. I thought they would have at least found the three starter Pokemon out here,” The male grunt said.

“They could be inside, but the last thing we need is for us to risk failing our mission by getting caught,” The female grunt decided against the risky move.

Just as the duo were about to grab the Dratini and bolt, they heard a voice come from the trees. “Hey! What are you doing with that Dratini?!” Spike demanded as he approached the duo, not wanting his new friend that he found to be hurt in any way.

“We’re gonna take it and give it to the boss. If we’re gonna make a profit and later take over the world, we’re gonna need as many Pokemon as possible, especially rare and powerful ones,” The male grunt revealed.

“So you’re thieves and evil conquerors then?! Well, sad for you that I can’t just let you get away with stealing Dratini!” Spike challenged the duo.

“Oh yeah? And what are you gonna do about it small fry?” The female grunt asked the kid condescendingly.

“After all, there is only one of you against the two of us and our Pokemon,” The male grunt reminded.

“I don’t care if there are multiple opponents! I’m not gonna let my friend get hurt and forced to do evil!” Spike nervously bit back.

“Weepinbell, use Razor Leaf on the kid,” The male grunt responded as the Grass-type sent sharp leaves that sliced at Spike, causing him pain.

Dawn and Rainbow Dash, meanwhile, were unhappy to see that Spike was getting hurt.

“We have to help Spike! We can’t just let him get hurt by those bullies!” Rainbow Dash whispered loudly.

“I know! But we can’t just jump in without a plan. After all, they have Pokemon and we don’t,” Dawn pointed out.

“Maybe if we’re quick, we can grab Spike and that Dratini and get inside before they attack us,” Rainbow Dash suggested.

“Sounds reckless to me,” Dawn shook her head.

“Have any better ideas?” Rainbow Dash asked the blunette.

Not having any other ideas, Dawn reluctantly agreed with Rainbow’s plan.

“So, have any other ideas to help save your “friend” or are you gonna be a good little pest and leave us to steal the Dratini?” The female grunt asked, wanting to get out of here while the going was good.

“No! I may not know much about this Dratini, but I can tell that she is a peaceful soul that wouldn’t want to go with the likes of you! Plus, she reminds me of myself as well. I don’t know how, but I can understand her and can see that she is an orphan that wants to find herself a family. And maybe I can share with her mine,” Spike explained his reasoning to the grunts, which caused Dawn to tear up.

“You know, that story really speaks with me,” The female grunt said.

“Really? What does it say?” Spike asked, hopefully that the duo would stop.

“It says now that we’re gonna fight back twice as hard,” The female grunt said with a malicious grin. “Grimer, use Sludge Bomb!”

Spike stood there, bracing for impact with the filthy yet powerful shots. However, before they could hit the young kid, a Bubblebeam and Leaf Tornado suddenly burst out and intercepted the attack, much to everyone’s surprise. In an instant, everyone got an answer as to what happened. It turned out that a blue penguin, Piplup, and the Snivy from earlier were the source of the attacks.

“What the?! What are those Pokemon?!” The male grunt demanded.

“I have no idea! But maybe they can be of worth to the boss,” The female grunt said with a grin. “Grimer, use Sludge Bomb on the snake.”

“Weepinbell, use a Razor Leaf on the bird.”

“Whoa! The Snivy is really kicking butt isn’t it? Also, is the blue bird Pokemon supposed to be her friend?” Rainbow asked.

“I don’t think so. I wonder what a Piplup is doing here. They’re supposed to be the Water starter Pokemon of the Sinnoh region,” Dawn wondered.

As the grunt’s Pokemon shot out attack after attack, the Piplup and Snivy did their best to avoid the blows and were even able to get in a few attacks. However, it was also clear that they wouldn’t last much longer against the grunt’s Pokemon.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, Professor Oak and Pinkie Pie had just about everything ready for the party. They had games, a variety of different food that was vegetarian for the ponies turned human, sweets, music, and drinks that they hoped that the Trainers to be and their friends would love.
"I must say, Pinkie Pie. You really know how to set up a party. I take it you've had experience with it before?" Professor Oak asked the girl.
"Yes! Of course! I don't mean to toot my own horn...seeing as how I don't have one, but I am known as Ponyville's best party planner back at home. Though, actually, it's more like I'm the only one back at home, Oakie, but I'm still considered to be great at it," Pinkie answered.
"Good to hear. So, that is what your job is back at home, young lady?" The Professor asked.
"Kinda. Also, right now, I'm only fifteen," Pinkie Pie corrected.
"Wait. Fifteen?! From how you've talked I thought you were a young adult with a childlike appreciation of the world!" Oak yelled, shocked.
"Oh yeah. Back at home, you're considered an adult when you reach the age of fifteen. You can have a job and home and can manage without going to school unless your special talent requires more knowledge. Doubling as a party planner and a bakery employee at Sugarcube Corner, I've got got plenty of time to know just about everyone in Ponyville and a lor of practice with my special talent. Still, the Cakes still believe that I need more experience and time before I can run the bakery on my own, especially after I accidentally allowed Applejack to make baked bads," Pinkie explained.
"What are baked bads?" Oak asked.
"The unspeakable, Oakie. The unspeakable," Pinkie said seriously.
"Alright then. So...I take it you love your two jobs then?" Oak asked.
"Why, of course! Just seeing the joy and happiness that other ponies have thanks to my work is enough to make all my hard work worth it. At times, though...I worry that-," Pinkie started to confess.
At that moment, however, the others barged in and interrupted.
"Professor Oak! There's trouble going on outside!" Ash yelled out as he entered the room.
"Yes! It's easily the. Absolute. Worst. Thing. Ever!" Rarity over dramatically yelled. As she looked around the room, she noticed the decorations and food before commenting, "Wow. This party looks nice. Good job you two."
"Thanks. Now what was...?" Professor Oak began only to be interrupted.
"Seriously, Rarity? There's important stuff goin' on outside ya know! To answer your question, though, there are some strange thieves outside your lab lookin' ta steal a Pokemon called a Dratini!" Applejack answered.
"Thieves? Looks like Team Rocket are trying to steal from my lab again," Professor Oak said in annoyance and concern.
"Who are they?" Twilight asked.
"Not much is known about their inner workings. All we know is that they are mostly found functioning within the Kanto and Johto regions. They say that they plan on making profit and to take over the world with the Pokemon that they steal," Professor Oak explained.
"So that's why they plan on stealing Pokemon! In that case, we need to go out and save them now!" Fluttershy said bravely.
"Um, you alright, darling?" Rarity asked her suddenly bold friend.
"I'm fine! I just don't want to see innocent animals or Pokemon hurt on my watch!" Fluttershy answered.
"Well, then we have no time to waste. Come on out, Dragonite!" Professor Oak called out as he threw a Pokeball on his lab coat, releasing a big orange dragon.
"W-Wait! A D-Dragon?!" Fluttershy nervously buffered for a moment before forcing herself to calm down as best she could, though she looked less resolved than before.
"Yes. I caught this big guy back when he was just a Dratini, living in an old lake far off to the east," Professor Oak answered.
"Wait. This thing...was a Dratini?!" Twilight was shocked and amazed.
"But of course! I know it may seem surprising, but evolution can do crazy things to how a Pokemon looks and even acts. Still, this Dragonite is a kind soul, you'll find," Professor Oak explained.
The Dragonite walked on over and shook hands with Fluttershy, who immediately calmed down. "Oh, you're just the best, aren't you little fella?" Fluttershy cooed.
"Little fella? Well, I guess I can roll with that," The Dragonite said, surprising Fluttershy a bit.
"Maybe we should stop talking and head outside now?" Ash reminded.
"Yeah! I just noticed that Dawn and Rainbow Dash aren't with us, and I'd rather not have them make the situation worse than it already is," Applejack said.
"Right! Then, let's go!" Professor Oak cried out as the group ran for outside the lab.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back with Rainbow and Dawn...
“We should get everyone out of here, now!” Rainbow Dash cried out as she rushed out to fight the grunts and save everyone, getting in front of Snivy. “Hold it right there, you criminals! You’ve done more than enough damage for one day if you ask me! Now let us go and you won’t have to deal with us or the Professor! Right, Dawn?”

At this, Dawn reluctantly got out of the bushes, saying, “You could have kept quiet about me also being here, you know? That would have been stealthier.” Once Dawn reached where the others were, standing in front of Piplup, she pointed at the grunts and said, “Regardless, we can’t and won’t just let you get away with stealing those three Pokemon or hurting our friend!”

“Thanks for the save, you two,” Spike said with a smile.

“You’re welcome. I never leave my friends hanging,” Rainbow Dash said.

“So, two teenagers believe they stand a chance against the two of us? Well then, let’s put the wannabe Trainers down for the count!” The female grunt smirked evilly. “Grimer, smother the girl with the hat.”

“And Weepinbell, crush the rainbow-haired one with your Vine Whip,” The male grunt gave out the cruel order.

Both Pokemon obeyed, attacking the two girls and leaving them both struggling to stay awake. At this point, both Snivy and Piplup looked touched, yet concerned for both Dawn and Rainbow Dash.

“We’re fine you guys! Just get Spike and Dratini and run while you can!” Rainbow Dash said, struggling to breathe.

“Same here! Just go to the Professor right now!” Dawn agreed.

“But, you guys…,” Spike was getting concerned, and he wasn’t the only one. Both Piplup and Snivy looked on in worry, wanting to do something to stop the evil grunts from potentially killing the duo. After some consideration, Piplup ran in front of the two Pokemon and started to glow white. Snivy meanwhile, used Vine Whip to attack both Pokemon, knocking them away from Dawn and Rainbow Dash.

“Ha! The little babies think they can fight back against us?! Grimer, use Sludge Bomb!” The female grunt laughed mockingly.

“We’ll join in too. Weepinbell, use Razor Leaf!” The male grunt joined in the attacking.

Rather than dodge the attack, Piplup just stood there and took the attacks. As time went on, Piplup started to look like he was about to fall over. Upon noticing this, Snivy jumped in front of Piplup and attacked with Leaf Tornado to deflect the attacks. Just as the grunts thought they had won, Piplup launched a white energy beam out to blast at the grunt’s Pokemon that knocked them both out.

“What?! Our Pokemon were knocked out by that pathetic bird?! But how?!” The male grunt was enraged.

“That blast… The bird used Bide to absorb damage and defeat our Pokemon!” The female grunt realized.

Having finally recovered, Dawn and Rainbow Dash stood up ready to fight the grunts. “Had enough yet?” Rainbow asked.

“N-No! We’ll be taking those three Pokemon, whether or not we have Pokemon to fight with!” The female grunt cried out in rage.

At this moment, Ash, Twilight, and the others came outside with the Professor having a Dragonite ready to fight the two grunts.

“I understand that you are trying to steal some of the lab’s Pokemon, am I right?” Professor Oak challenged the grunts.

Not wanting to get hurt fighting the powerful Dragon-type, the two grunts returned their Pokemon and ran for the hills.

“Good riddance, you no good thieves!” Rainbow cried out as she stuck out her tongue.

“Rainbow Dash…” Applejack growled unhappily, catching the rainbow haired girl’s attention and scaring her a bit, even though she wouldn’t admit it.

“L-Look! I know we didn’t agree to fight the grunts, but it was the only way to protect Spike and the other Pokemon!” Rainbow tried to defend herself and Dawn.

“Yeah! Look, I know it was reckless, but who knows what they would have done to Spike if we didn’t act!” Dawn agreed.

“We understand, you two. To be honest, if I didn’t go in when I did I would have reacted the same way that you did,” Ash admitted.

“Well, at the very least no one got hurt,” Fluttershy tried to play peacekeeper.

“I wouldn’t say that…,” Spike commented as she noticed that Dawn and Rainbow were bruised up a bit. “Anyways, thanks for saving me and Dratini you two.”

“You’re welcome!” Both Rainbow Dash and Dawn said.

“Yeah! Did you see those two Pokemon fight?! They managed to fight off Weepinbell and Grimer like they were experts!” Pinkie Pie cheered on.

“I have to admit, it was impressive seeing these two be willing to fight off against two dangerous opponents for Trainers they barely knew. Maybe…,” Professor Oak started to think.

“Well, I guess they must think we’re awesome or something,” Rainbow Dash said with a blush. At this, she turned back to Snivy and held out her hand. “Are you okay?” Instead of rejecting her like before, Snivy accepted her hand and shook it.

“Aw! It’s so sweet!” Fluttershy was charmed by the scene in front of them.

“I guess so. So, what about you, Piplup? What were you doing here?” Dawn asked as she held out her hand for Piplup, which he accepted.

“You see, I was going to give you a selection between the three Sinnoh starters for when you begin your journey in a few days, Dawn. However, seeing as how you’ve already bonded with that Piplup, would you two like to travel together?” Professor Oak asked.

“Of course! What do you think?” Dawn asked Piplup, to which he responded with a nod. “Perfect! Piplup, we’ll be competing in the Cerulean City Pokemon Contest soon!” Piplup agreed with a chirp of his name.

“So, now that things are settled, why don’t we head inside and start our party? We have food, drinks, and games!” Pinkie Pie suggested.

“Well, considering what you guys just went through, it would be great to take it a bit easy for the rest of the day,” Twilight suggested.

“Then what are we waiting for?! Let's go in and have fun!” Ash cried out.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And so, everyone in the group began to have fun and enjoy the party. Ash, Rainbow Dash, and Applejack ended up competing with each other bobbing for apples, with Ash doing surprisingly well in spite of his lack of experience in the game. Rarity took it upon herself to enjoy some of the soda that Professor Oak and Pinkie had obtained. Also, even though she considered it a guilty pleasure, she also enjoyed some of the pizza, with Dawn also joining Rarity in trying the food. Twilight and Fluttershy looked over the starter Pokemon and asked Professor Oak plenty of questions about the starters and what they liked, taking breaks to dance a little bit every now and then. As for Pinkie Pie, she merely made sure that everyone else was having fun.

Spike, meanwhile, was talking with his Dratini and trying to better understand her and why he could understand her. “So, you’re telling me that you got separated from your parents and, out of fear of what would happen to you, hid in the lake for over six months?”

Dratini nodded at this. “That’s pretty much the gist of it.”

“But why? Why did you choose to show yourself to me? I don’t see what makes me more special than other Pokemon or Trainers. I’m just a boring old dragon where I’m from,” Spike said sadly.

“Hey, cheer up! You’re not boring! You risked everything in order to save me from those mean old monsters. You’re a hero! As for why I came out for you, I’m not sure. I just felt something interesting about you.”

“Really? Thanks a lot Dratini. Hey, would you like to come with me back to Equestria when me and my friends go back? I could probably convince Twilight to let me. She and Fluttershy are going gaga for Pokemon,” Spike asked his new friend.

“Sure thing! It may be a bit difficult to get used to being around others, but it beats being under a lake forever.”

“Perfect! I just need to talk to the others,” Spike said.

“What did you want to talk with us about?” Rainbow Dash asked as she and Fluttershy approached the kid, with Snivy and Charmander following after them. “I noticed you were on the sidelines and Fluttershy wanted to check up on you. After all, this is a party! We all should be having fun.”

“R-Right! So, I take it that you wanted to talk to us about taking the Dratini home?” Fluttershy asked Spike, much to Spike and Dratini’s shock.

“You understood us? But I thought…” Dratini said confused.

“That only Spike could understand you? Well, I take it that my ability to understand multiple languages, especially those of other animals, allows me to understand Pokemon. I was able to talk to Charmander and Snivy earlier and I was also able to understand this Eevee,” Fluttershy revealed as she gestured to a brown fox-like Pokemon.

“Yeah! Both of them are already taking a liking to me! I just can’t say no to wanting to take them home after all that I’ve seen them do and all that Fluttershy has told me about them!” Rainbow Dash said joyfully.

“I wanna evolve and soar through the air like the birds and Rainbow back at home,” Charmander confirmed.

“So, we can take some Pokemon home then?” Spike said hopefully.

“I’m afraid not Spike,” Twilight said as she walked on up to the trio and the Pokemon.

“But they wanna go with us. And besides, we can simply just get Pokemon food from here and fruit from back home to feed them,” Fluttershy tried to defend.

“I understand that, but we would be taking them away from their natural habitat. The last thing we need is to cause havoc back at home or to hurt the Pokemon by bringing them to an unfamiliar environment,” Twilight said as she shook her head.

“Look, Twilight, I understand that you wanna be better safe than sorry, but we should also consider that the Pokemon will want to come with us,” Spike pointed out.

“Yeah! It would be fun to have a bigger family of awesome fighters by our side. I mean, Spike once told me you’ve always wanted a pet,” Rainbow Dash said.

“You don’t think I don’t want to take a Pokemon home with me? I’ve fallen in love with this world ever since we got here and met the Pokemon! But we could be messing with the world order by doing so! I’m sorry, but the final answer is no,” Twilight apologized as she returned to the party, leaving the group to be sadder than they were all throughout the party.

Pinkie Pie was quick to notice this and came over to the sad trio and the Pokemon. “Is everything okay? I couldn’t help but notice that you were all upset. So, me and my friend Poliwag are here to get you sadsacks to crack a smile! What do you say?!”

“Pinkie Pie. I’d leave us alone right…” Fluttershy tried to calmly turn down the offer.

“Okay! Let’s go! What do you call a banana without a skin? A pealin’!” Pinkie Pie joked as Poliwag hit a drum. Unfortunately, the trio wasn’t cheered up by this. “Okay? Not the reaction we expected. But let’s try the next one.” Pinkie suddenly disappeared before coming back wearing a different shirt. “Orange you glad I changed my shirt?” Once again, Poliwag hit the drum with his tail, laughing in joy at the joke. However, the intended targets still refused to smile. “Seriously?! Still no smiles?”

“Thanks for the help, Pinkie Pie, but I’m afraid that cheering us up is something you won’t be doing easily,” Spike said glumly.

“But why?” Pinkie Pie asked.

“Well, you see-,” Spike began only for Dawn and Rarity to join the group.

“Well, this is strange. Why aren’t you all enjoying the party?” Dawn asked the others.

“Yeah! Dawn and Squirtle have shown themselves to have almost as much of an eye for fashion as I do. If we could stay longer, I’m sure we could come up with ways to be both fashion queens and Top Coordinators!” Rarity said.

“It’s good that you’re enjoying the party, Rarity. It’s just that Twilight is not going to let us take any of the Pokemon home with us, even if we can find food sources for them,” Spike confessed sadly.

“What?! But Squirtle would be a great assistant with running Carousel Boutique! We could expand our business all the way to Canterlot!”

“I know! It’s just unfair! We’ve enjoyed our time together with many different Pokemon and the Pokemon with us, but Twilight still won’t let us take some home!” Rainbow Dash grumbled, before thinking, "Though, as much as I hate to admit it, she may have a point that there could be trouble. Still, if everyone is like Ash, Dawn, and the Professor, I'd say this world is worth protecting."

“Now, now. Twilight has a valid concern for not wanting to have the Pokemon leave this world. I may be sad over it and the fact that this Eevee won’t be going with me to join Angel Bunny as pals, but I understand it,” Fluttershy tried to be understanding.

“Whoa! You have an Eevee?! They’re supposed to be rare in Kanto!” Dawn was amazed.

“Really? I didn’t know that!” Fluttershy was invested.

Meanwhile, across the room…

“Is it just me, or is everybody suddenly lookin’ a whole lot sadder than before?” Applejack asked Ash.

“I don’t know. Kinda? This is supposed to be a happy time though. What could be the problem?” Ash questioned.

“I think I may know,” Twilight said as she approached the duo. “You see, I gave them the bad news that we won’t be taking any Pokemon home with us.”

“Oh. That makes sense. I myself have made friends with what they call a Growlithe. He reminds me of Winona back at home,” Applejack said as the Fire dog licked her cheek, causing Applejack to giggle a bit.

“Let me guess. You’re going to give me flack for this decision too?” Twilight asked a bit sourly.

“No, not really. I get it, Twilight. You don’t want to hurt the Pokemon or cause issues between the worlds should other ponies take the Pokemon poorly. Am I disappointed that I won’t be able to spend more time with Growlithe? Of course. But I understand your thought process and am willing to accept it,” Applejack said reluctantly.

“Thank you, Applejack,” Twilight thanked her friend as she let Bulbasaur cuddle against her leg.

“Are you sure there isn't a way to let your friends still spend time with Pokemon? After all, you all seem to have become attached to at least one Pokemon each and vice versa,” Ash pointed out.

At this, Twilight looked a bit shocked. “You noticed?”

“Yes. I mean, you’ve had Bulbasaur practically glued to you all night,” Ash said.

After a moment of consideration, Twilight then said, “Okay. I’ll try to find a way to meet both ways. Somehow.”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the week went on, the seven Equestrians became more and more attached to their new friends, both human and Pokemon. As they promised, they did what they could to help raise the other Pokemon and to give Professor Oak help with his research.

Everyone was disappointed that their friendships would soon be put on hold after Ash and Dawn would leave as well as with Twilight and the others likely to be returned home any day now. However, everyone still tried to get ready for the big day.

Eventually, it got to the point where Ash and Dawn were about to leave for their journey the following morning.

Before bed...
"Well, I guess it has been pretty fun these last few days, right girls?" Pinkie Pie asked.
"I agree. Being around and taking care of all these Pokemon has been like a super relaxing vacation!" Fluttershy practically squeed as she hugged Eevee.
"Maybe, but remember that we'll have to leave soon," Applejack reminded the others.
"Yeah. It's a bit of a bummer, but I-I understand. The Pokemon's own safety should come over our own joy and happiness," Rarity admitted reluctantly.
"If only there was a way we could take our new Pokemon friends home with us...," Rainbow grumbled as Snivy sat down next to her and looked at the rainbow-haired teen sadly.
"Rainbow...," Applejack warned.
"It's fine, Applejack. As fun as it would be, we need to think about how the other Pokemon's own welfare should be put first, not our own. Right, Twilight?" Spike asked, only to see that the girl looked very concerned. "Uh...are you okay, Twilight?"
"What?" Twilight asked as her attention was returned to the others. "Oh, it's fine. Nothing to worry about.
"Look, I know you're lying, sugarcube," Applejack said.
"Yes. You were sitting still lost in thought for a good minute," Rarity agreed.
"Yeah! And shaking like an alarm clock. Brrring!" Pinkie Pie mimicked the noise.
"Please tell us what the problem is," Fluttershy said.
"Yeah! We're here to help, right Snivy?" Rainbow asked as her Snivy nodded.
In response to her friend's support, Twilight smiled before answering, "It's just...I'm worried about things back home. I mean, Celestia still hasn't returned us back home. I've been a little nervous ever since the teleportation spell failed, but I figured that she would fix the problem and we could return home. But...it's been a week and no news has come to us! What if Celestia and Luna are hurt? What if Equestria was conquered by a new villain? What if Celestia doesn't want me as her student anymore? What if...?!" Twilight practically panicked as her friends looked on in concern.
Finally, Spike decided to say something as he placed a hand on Twilight's. "Calm down, Twilight. It's okay. We can figure this out."
"Yeah. That seriously has you worried? Celestia is tough and so are plenty of other ponies, especially in the Wonderbolts!" Rainbow said as Snivy looked at her in confusion. Noticing Snivy's confusion, Rainbow answered, "Oh, the Wonderbolts are a bunch of cool ponies that help protect the Princesses and Equestria from potential danger."
"Anyway, I doubt that things are going that poorly back in Equestria," Applejack said.
"Yeah! It's not like the world is ending due to powerful mega-spells or something like that," Rarity joked.
Twilight meanwhile, was looking as though she was starting to calm down, but was still worried. "Thanks you guys. I still feel as though something is off. How can we be sure everything is fine?"
"Honestly, we don't know. But we can't sit around worrying all our lives. We need to keep on going and, if need be, look for our own way home before things get bad," Spike said comfortingly.
Twilight soon began to smile. "Thanks. I'm starting to feel better. For now, let's get going to sleep. There's no use in staying up all night if we're going to work on getting home tomorrow."
"Um, I think Rainbow Dash may have already nodded off," Fluttershy pointed to Rainbow, who was sleeping soundly along with her Snivy.
"Wow! I'd love to be able to nod off so quickly!" Pinkie said as she quickly fell asleep as well.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rainbow opened her eyes to see, once more, she was in a cocoon with Snivy. "Huh? Where are we, Snivy? The last thing I remember, Twilight was being calmed down by Spike so I decided to try nodding off since the situation was being handled."

Rainbow and Snivy looked around the room they were in, trying to find out what the dream was about this time. The room was very dark, with very few people or ponies in it. There were a total of only three figures in the room. A man with pale white skin and red hair and...a pony Rainbow Dash and Snivy chained and caged?!

"W-What is going on?! Why am I a pony in this world?! Who is it that captured us like that?" Rainbow asked as Snivy shrugged, just as clueless as her.

"You Team Flare creeps are stupid if you think you're going to get away with all this conquering the world stuff! My friends will find me and stop you all!" Rainbow yelled as she and Snivy struggled to escape their bindings.

"Oh, Miss Dash, you have such a closed minded view of what our organization is after. We aren't mere conquerors. We plan on keeping this world beautiful eternally," The man said.

"You're joking, right? You can't be after something so small," Rainbow was shaking her head.

"I beg to differ. What Xerosic says is the truth, Miss Dash," Another, much taller man said from the shadows. "Team Flare wishes to simply save the world from itself. For too long foolish humans have sullied the beauty of this world. They've taken the beauty of the many cities, forests, oceans, and more for granted. Those few humans that wish to fix the world have their actions fail to do much due to the greediness and selfishness of those that they've tried to help."

"Okay, I get your speech, Mr. Boss man. Everyone is bad but you Team Flare creeps. So what? You know that the world is filled with plenty of good people that just wanna live their lives peacefully. You can't harm them for just that," Rainbow bit back.

"Oh, but we can. Those "good people" suck the life and beauty out of this beautiful world. The few good people and Pokemon of this world deserve to live a good life, true. But not the rest. And with the help of Zygarde, we of Team Flare will create the world that Pokemon and those few good people deserve," The man explained.

"Okay? So, what do you plan on doing? Kill me and my friends and force our Pokemon to commit atrocities?" Rainbow asked bitterly.

"Actually, no. Not at all. We had something else in mind...," The boss said before the scene in front of Rainbow and Snivy disappeared.

"Wait. What in the world was that?" Rainbow was confused and angry as her Snivy shrugged. "Looks like this world really will be in trouble with crooks like Team Rocket and these Team Flare guys. We have to do something before we return home! We can't just leave this world and its denizens to suffer at their hands!" Suddenly, the duo were taken away from the darkness they were in and ended up in a strange energy field.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As everyone else nodded off to sleep, Twilight was quick to wake up in a strange energy field with unknown properties. “Hello? Anypony here?” Twilight nervously asked.

“Twilight!” The brainiac heard her younger brother call out as he ran up to where she was. “Oh, thank goodness you’re here! I was worried I was trapped here all on my own. Speaking of which, where do you think we are?”

“I have no idea. I mean, I heard from the Princess that Luna has dominion over dreams. Maybe she’s trying to contact us,” Twilight guessed.

"Maybe we can tell her that this world does need a bit of saving after all," Rainbow said, getting the attention of the adoptive siblings.

"Rainbow Dash? You're here too?" Twilight was surprised and confused. "When did you get here?"

"Before you two actually. Oh, and Snivy is here too," Rainbow answered as Snivy nodded in confirmation.

"What do you think this place is?" Twilight wondered.

"No clue," Rainbow shrugged as Twilight and Spike sighed.

"It could be the Princesses, like Twilight said," Spike suggested.

"Perhaps. But why not say anything yet then?" Twilight asked.

"Maybe they're waiting for all of us?" Rainbow offered.

Suddenly, the trio were surrounded by their other four friends. “Girls! Oh, thank goodness you’re here! I was worried I would be trapped here alone,” Fluttershy gasped out.

“Well, don’t worry about that everypony! We’ll find our way out of here soon. We just need Twilight to come up with a plan,” Pinkie Pie said.

“Right! So, darling, what do you believe we should do to get out of here?” Rarity asked.

“Well, maybe we should just wait. If this is really Luna’s doing like I think we should be back home soon,” Twilight explained.

“Aw man! I couldn’t even say goodbye to Charmander She’ll be mad for sure! At least Snivy will be able to follow us,” Rainbow Dash groaned as she tried to look on the bright side.

"But what about the world order?" Twilight nervously asked.

"Boo!" Rainbow jeered in frustration.

“Now relax, Rainbow Dash, we can always visit them in the future for a short spell,” Applejack suggested.

“I wouldn’t worry about that, Element Bearers,” A voice said. However, instead of it being from Princess Luna like they expected, it instead came from a massive white Pokemon with golden chains, known to the Pokemon world as Arceus.

“Who are you?” Rarity questioned.

“My name is Arceus. I am known as the original Pokemon in the Pokemon world. You see, I’m well aware that you are coming from another world, and I need your help,” Arceus said.

“Whoa whoa whoa! Slow down there partner. What are ya talkin about?” Applejack asked.

“You see, I come from a few years into the future and came to the past to help ensure the world remains safe," Arceus answered.

"Wait. So this world is in need of saving after all?" Rainbow was starting to get excited.

Correct you are, Miss. Dash. There are many people and Pokemon out there that I can tell is in need of help, sometimes to a world saving extreme. Myself included. I need you seven to help keep this world safe from these threats before reality itself can be destroyed,” Arceus explained.

“That sounds cool and all Mr., but how would we even find these threats?” Pinkie Pie asked, confused.

“If Celebi’s future sight is correct, you will stumble upon these threats just by journeying throughout the world of Pokemon. It is for this reason that I’ve brought you all here,” Arceus revealed.

“Wait, what?! You mean you’re the one who has taken us here?! I appreciate being able to meet all these interesting creatures, but what about our homes and businesses? We’d be leaving for months, perhaps years given the time measurement you gave!” Twilight yelled out.

"So, I take it what I saw was these visions of the future then?" Rainbow wondered.

"Correct. In my efforts to bring you here, some of my memories ended up making their way into your mind as I tried to summon you here," Arceus explained.

"Wait. You saw visions of the future, Rainbow Dash?!" Twilight was shocked.

"Yes. I did. There are a few dangers in it, but I doubt it's anything we can't handle!" Rainbow said half-truthfully.

"Sounds like it would be fun and important to stay in this world. But, there's still the matter of our home life...," Twilight remembered.

"I apologize very much for the intrusion. I do, however, have two different offers that will allow you to help out and not be separated from home. First, I will give you these scissors. Dimensional Scissors. With them, you can travel between your home world and the Pokemon world freely whenever you all wish. You can still live your normal lives and be able to travel through the Pokemon world. Second, I’ve affected the scissors so that time will not pass in your home world while in the Pokemon world or vice versa. Hopefully these things will make things a bit easier on you all,” Arceus offered.

“So, what do you girls think? Should we go on these journeys and protect this world?” Twilight asked her friends. After a few minutes of thinking, the group all nodded their heads knowing that they could spend more time with their new friends while still being able to live their normal lives. “Okay, Arceus, we’re in. Where do we start?”

“Like I said. Simply journey throughout the different regions with your friends you should start up in Kanto, though. Well, I’ve already explained everything. You all have a good night’s sleep and enjoy your new journeys.”

At this, Arceus disappeared, allowing the seven Equestrians to go back to sleep peacefully for the rest of the night.

Author's Note:

Hello everyone. I hope you've enjoyed the story so far. Please leave comments telling me what you all think if you can. Have a good day.