• Published 6th Dec 2021
  • 1,852 Views, 181 Comments

Age Of Devil Fruits - Madforce Entertainment



Isaac. Just a normal guy dealing with normal problems. But one day, he received a mysterious package in the mail, containing a weird Fruit covered with a swirl pattern which will send him into a strange yet magical world of anthropomorphic… Ponies!

  • ...
9
 181
 1,852

Chapter 3: Weakness.

Author's Note:

Hey guy’s, this the first Chapter I’m uploading with Solar Force.
Flora Blossom is the Editor who’s been helping me, I do hope I can maintain Quality of future Chapter’s, by my own, and the Grammar isn’t too bad.
Also I most confess, I’m dyslexic, if you see any mistakes please tell me.

Thank you for your patience and support.

Isaac stared at the fire girl named Sunset Shimmer, he was still ready for a fight. “Listen, I just want to talk to you.” Sunset pulled out a newspaper from her jacket. “Cinder Lord.” She showed Isaac his wanted poster from the newspaper.

“So, you heard about the humans in the Crystal Empire?” Isaac asked.

“Yeah, I did, and I wanted to ask you how you got this bounty,” Sunset said. “So, what did you do to get this bounty?” She asked.

“That’s a long story…”

Scootaloo comes out of the hut and sees Sunset. “Isaac is everything okay?” She asked.

“Yeah, I think so,” Isaac replied.

“Look, we should get moving, that stallion is running to town. It’s only a matter of time until he tells the whole town you’re here.” Sunset told Isaac.

“She’s right, that fool will return, and he won’t be coming alone,” Zecora said, also exiting the Hut. “We leave immediately.”

Isaac and Scootaloo were surprised when Zecora said us instead of you.

“You're coming with us, Zecora?” Scootaloo asked.

“Yes, that fool will inform the royal guard that I’ve helped Isaac,” Zecora replied. “As of now, I have become an accomplice of the Cinder Lord. Also, you might need my medical expertise.” She explains.

“You right, Zecora will be in danger if she stays here,” Isaac said, agreeing with Zecora, Isaac looked at Sunset. “Could you keep a watch for pitchforks and torches?” He asked Sunset.

“Cliche but I’ll keep an eye out for you,” Sunset replied, looking for a place to keep watch.

Scootaloo helps Zecora to pack for her journey with Isaac, to the Crystal Empire.

BlueBlood ran through the forest towards the town. “I can’t believe this! There are two of those freaks! Those Morons I hired ran out on me! I’ll get help from the royal guard, and I’ll get my revenge on that bastard and his friends.”

BlueBlood exited the forest and ran towards the town at full speed to get help to capture Isaac and Sunset.

Twilight and her friends were at the train station waiting for the search party.

Rainbow Dash was pacing up and down the station. “How much longer are they going to be?” She asked, wanting to start searching for Isaac.

Fluttershy stood from her seat to stop Rainbow Dash from passing. “I know you can’t wait to look for the Cinder Lord, but you have to wait just a little longer.” She said, to Rainbow Dash.

“She’s right, Sugarcube,” Applejack said standing from her seat. “The Everfree Forest is too big for the six of us to search alone, once the search party gets here, we’ll comb the forest, and that Cinder Lord.”

“Yeah, you two are right, I just wish the train would get here already.” Rainbow Dash said.

Rarity looked down the line and saw the train coming. “Looks like you have your wish
darling.” Rarity said, informing her friends of the train's arrival.

The train pulled up to the Station and the doors opened to let out the passengers. The group were just civilians, then several Guardsmen from the Castle.

A tall Unicorn Mare with a half-broken horn and the other half is metal Her coat was a dark orchid colour, her Maine was styled in a pinky mohawk, her eyes were moderate opal with a scar over her right eye, and her armour was black.

Twilight and the others were surprised to see the Tempest Shadow of all ponies.

“Tempest Shadow? You're leading the search party?” Twilight asked.

“Yes, Princess Celestia asked me to help you find the Cinder Lord.” Tempest reached into her bag and pulled out a file. “I’ve read the report of the Cinder, is it true that he can transform into cinders and ashes?”

“Yes, it’s true. I shot that varment in his leg, and the bullet just went through him, and that didn’t slow him down.” Applejack explains to Tempest.

“He also exploded into ashes, flew past me and escaped through a closing door.” Rainbow Dash added.

“When we first saw him Fluttershy thought he was a ghost.” Pinkie Pie said, adding a bit of information about Isaac.

“Why would you tell her that?” Fluttershy asked Pinkie Pie, with a sad face.

“Just felt like it.” Pinkie Pie replied, with a smile.

“I see,” Tempest said, rubbing her chin. “Okay, where have you all searched?”

“Everywhere, instead of the Everfree Forest,” Twilight replied.

“Alright, can you take us there?” Tempest asked Twilight and her friends.

“Of course, follow us,” Twilight said to Tempest about to show her to the Everfree Forest.

“Alright follow their lead!” Tempest told her Search Party.

Twilight and the others lead Tempest and her search party to the Everfree Forest to find Isaac, who was waiting at Zecora’s hut with Sunset.

Isaac was waiting for Zecora and Scootaloo, as he waited Isaac had some thoughts come to his mind.

“That girl, she said she was Sunset Shimmer, and she has the Flame-Flame Fruit. It must have been the Lobelia Organization that sent her here. Her name’s a little odd, Sunset Shimmer, what kind of name is that? Sunset said she wanted to talk to me about something. I’ll have to talk to her as soon as possible.” Isaac thought to himself.

Zecora exited her hut with her Haven bag with everything she needed for the journey.

Scootaloo was behind Zecora, she ran to Isaac holding his Haven bag. Isaac noticed Scootaloo running towards him.

“Here Isaac,” Scootaloo said, offering his Haven bag.

“Thanks, Scootaloo,” Isaac said, taking the bag from Scootaloo and putting it over his shoulder. “Is the Float-Float Fruit still inside?”

“Yeah, it’s still inside,” Scootaloo replied.

Zecora walks to Scootaloo’s side, and Isaac sees Zecora with her own Haven bag. “Oh, Zecora, you're using your own Haven bag?” He asked.

“Yes, simply because it wouldn’t be fair for you to carry my belongings,” Zecora replied.

“I wouldn’t mind Zecora,” Isaac said, to Zecora.

“I know you wouldn’t, but I feel more comfortable if I carry my luggage,” Zecora said, throwing her bag over her shoulder.

Scootaloo looked for Sunset but she was nowhere to be found. “Where’s that girl?” Scootaloo asked.

“I’m not sure, I’ve asked her to keep watch just in case,” Isaac replied.

“So, what do you plan to do with her?” Zecora asked.

“I don’t know, she said we needed to talk, so I figured I should hear her out,” Isaac replied to Zecora’s question.

“Do you trust her?” Scootaloo asked. “I mean you read the newspaper, about what happened to the Crystal Empire.”

“The individual used the power of the Wind, and Sunset used the power of fire. I think we should give her a chance, and I have the power of cinders. So, if she tries anything I can go toe to toe against her.” Isaac said, to Scootaloo with a smile.

Scootaloo looked at the ground for a second. “If you're sure Isaac, we’ll do it your way.” She said, agreeing with Isaac’s plan.

“So how do we inform our friend about our departure?” Zecora asked Isaac.

“I’ll just call her.” Isaac puts his hands by his mouth. “HEY, SUNSET!” Zecora and Scootaloo jumped when Isaac called out. “WE’RE LEAVING NOW!”

Sunset jumped from the tree she was hiding in. “Okay, I’m pretty sure everyone from the Crystal Empire heard you,” Sunset said, walking to Isaac and the others. “So, we’re leaving?” She asked.

“Yes, we're going now,” Isaac replied. “So, whatever you want to talk to me about, we can talk about it on the way,” Isaac said.

“Alright, we’ll talk later,” Sunset said, to Isaac. “So how do we exit the forest?” She asked.

“I know the fastest way out of the forest, follow me,” Zecora told the group.

Isaac, Scootaloo, and Sunset followed Zecora through the Everfree Forest.

Twilight with her friends and the search party led by Tempest Shadow, have arrived at the entrance of the Everfree Forest.

Tempest gets a chill running up her spine. Twilight notices the way Tempest looks at the forest.

“Are you okay?” Twilight asked Tempest.

“The last time I came here my horn was broken,” Tempest replied, rubbing her repaired horn.

“Are you going to be alright to help us with the search?” Twilight asked again.

“Yes, I will be, so where should we start searching first?” Tempest asked.

“How about the castle of the Two Sisters?” Rarity suggested Twilight and Tempest.

“Thinking about it, it’s the only place within the Everfree that would be safe enough to hide,” Applejack said, thinking like a Pony on the run.

“Maybe, what about Zecora’s hut?” Fluttershy asked.

“Zecora?” Tempest asked.

“She’s a Zebra who lives inside the Everfree Forest.” Rainbow Dash told Tempest.

“Some pony lives in the Everfree Forest?” Tempest asked in surprise.

“Oh yeah Zecora is a voodoo witch Doctor, and when we first met her, we all thought she was a witch who eats ponies and…” Pinkie Pie was cut off by Applejack when she covered Pinkies mouth.

“Yeah, best I’d stop you now, or we’ll be here all day,” Applejack said, covering Pinkie’s mouth who was still talking with Applejack’s hand over it.

“Right?” Tempest said, with a raised eyebrow. “Okay listen up, we're starting our search with the old castle inside the Everfree Forest!” Tempest told the search. “Our task is to find the Cinder Lord and capture him alive and unharmed if possible.”

As Tempest continues to instruct the search party BlueBlood saw them by the Everfree, he knew who they were looking for. “Perfect!” He walks towards the search party.

“Alright let’s…” Tempest saw BlueBlood approaching the group. “Who’s that?” She asked.

Every pony looked at where Tempest was looking, and Rarity instantly knew who was approaching them. “Oh no it’s BlueBlood.” She said, with a face of disgust.

“What's he doing here ?” Asked, Rainbow Dash.

“Also, why is he so dirty?” Fluttershy asked.

BlueBlood pushed his way towards Tempest. “You're here for that freak?” He asked Tempest.

“And what’s it to you?” Tempest questioned BlueBlood.

“I know where he's hiding, and he’s not alone.” After his statement members of the search party began to mutter to each.

“What do you mean by he’s not alone?” Tempest asked BlueBlood.

“There’s two of them, and they're being helped by a savage and an orange-coat tomboy!” BlueBlood stated once more.

“Savage? Do you mean Zecora?” Twilight asked BlueBlood.

“Don't know what savage's name is but she is a zebra,” BlueBlood answered Twilight.

“Orange coat?” Rainbow Dash thought to herself. She placed her hand on Twilight’s shoulder. “Twilight, I need to check something.” Rainbow Dash told Twilight.

Twilight looked at Rainbow Dash. “What? What’s more important than finding the Cinder Lord?” Twilight asked Rainbow Dash.

“I think BlueBlood just told us Scootaloo is involved. I need to make sure she isn’t.” Rainbow Dash explains to Twilight.

“Be quick okay,” Twilight told Rainbow Dash.

“Thanks, Twilight.” Rainbow Dash ran towards Scootaloo’s house at full speed.

Twilight tapped at Tempest's arm; Tempest looked at Twilight. “If the Cinder Lord is at Zecora’s she might be in danger, we have to go to help her.”

“Alright, we’ll head to Zecora’s Hut first,” Tempest said to Twilight. “Change of plans! I will go to Zecora’s hut with Princess Twilight and her friends! The rest of you head to the old castle and look for the Cinder Lord! If you find him, shoot a flare, and I’ll do the same if I find him.” Tempest told her search party. “NOW MOVE OUT!”

“YES MA'AM!” The entire search party said in unison.

Tempest looked at Pinkie Pie. “Pinkie Pie take BlueBlood somewhere, and keep him out of our way,” Tempest instructed Pinkie Pie.

“Okey-dokey.” Pinkie Pie said with a cheery grin.

Tempest with Twilight, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Applejack headed to Zecora’s hut. The search party headed towards the old Castle. Leaving Pinkie Pie with BlueBlood.

Pinkie Pie looked at BlueBlood with a happy smile. “Okay, BlueBlue let’s go to…” From out of nowhere BlueBlood punches Pinkie Pie in her face, knocking her out.

“Never call me that again! Filth!” BlueBlood hissed at the unconscious Pinkie Pie. BlueBlood ran after Tempest and the others leaving Pinkie Pie lying unconscious on the ground.

Rainbow Dash ran towards Scootaloo’s house, once she reached the front door Rainbow Dash knocked on it.

“HEY SCOOTALOO! OPEN THE DOOR! I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!” Rainbow Dash called, she waited for a moment. She knocks again harder this time. “SCOOTALOO! SCOOTALOO!” Rainbow Dash quickly searched for the emergency key Scootaloo had hidden. The second she found it, Rainbow Dash unlocked the door and opened it, entering Scootaloo‘s home.

“SCOOTALOO!” Rainbow Dash called out; she looked downstairs first. Then she searched upstairs for any sign of Scootaloo. “Where is she?” Rainbow Dash looked in her room and saw the dresser drawers opened, and the closet was also opened. “She took all of her clothes.” Rainbow Dash Resumes looking for Scootaloo. She ran back downstairs and looked around more, she came across a bin with a picture inside. Rainbow Dash reached in and pulled out the picture and looked at it. “I remember this day.” A tear formed in her eye. “Where did you go?” Rainbow Dash asked herself. She placed the picture on the table and left Scootaloo’s home. Rainbow Dash locked the door behind her.

“I’ll find you Scootaloo.” Rainbow Dash declared, as she spread her wings and took flight towards the Everfree Forest.

Tempest leads Twilight and her friends reach their destination.

“Is this Zecora’s hut?” Tempest asked Twilight and her friends.

“Yes, this is Zecora’s hut,” Twilight answered, Tempest's question.

“Let’s see if she’s still here.” Tempest approached the door and knocked the door open from Tempest’s knocking. Tempest looked inside and saw the hut was empty.
“There’s no pony inside.” She said to Twilight and the others.

“Did…did he kidnap her?” Fluttershy asked, thinking of the worst.

“From what I can tell there wasn't a struggle of any kind,” Tempest replied, she looked at the ground. “And there are multiple footprints on the ground leading in different directions. I can’t tell which way the Cinder Lord went.”

“So, what do we do now?” Applejack asked.

“Several footprints are leading towards the north.” Tempest looks at the other footprints. “And there’s more heading in several other directions.” Tempest looked at Fluttershy. “Fluttershy you can speak to animals, right?”

“Yes, I can,” Fluttershy replied to Tempest.

“Can you ask them if they saw the Cinder Lord?” Tempest requested Fluttershy to ask the animals.

“Yes, I’ll go ask the animals if they saw anything,” Fluttershy said, looking for any local wildlife.

“Boda Boda Boda,” Tempest reached into her armour and pulled out a baby Transponder Snail, she answered the call. *Click.*

“This is Tempest Shadow.” She said, to the baby Transponder Snail.

“This is Lighting Bolt Ma’am, me and the search party have found evidence within the old castle.” The Stellian tells Tempest through the Snail.

“What kind of evidence?” Tempest asked.

“There’s appears there was someone here, there were footprints in the dust on the ground. Also, we believe he has a Haven Bag.” Lightning Bolt replied.

“A Haven Bag?” Tempest asked again.

“We found a spot inside one of the bedrooms, and the footprints both end and begin with that spot.” Lightning Bolt, explains to Tempest.

“I see, continue your search and report back to me if you find anything else,” Tempest told Lighting Bolt.

“Yes Ma’am!” The baby Transponder Snail said as it closed its eyes and clicked.

Tempest placed The baby Transponder Snail back in her Armor. “Okay.” She looked at Twilight. “I’m going to follow these footprints that are heading north, and you three wait for Fluttershy.” She told Twilight, Applejack and Rarity.

“Are you sure Tempest darling?” Rarity asked, Tempest.

“Yes, don’t worry I can handle this guy,” Tempest said to Rarity.

“When I was chasing him, I shot him in his leg, and the bullet went straight through,” Applejack stated.

“She's right, and the Cinder Lord probably has more abilities we haven’t seen yet,” Twilight said, to Tempest.

“Okay, have you three forgotten I took down Celestia, Luna, and Cadence? Whatever the Cinder Lord throws at me.” Tempest said to the girls.

Twilight, Rarity and Applejack looked at each other.

“She does have a point, Sugarcubes,” Applejack said to her friends.

“She did use those black stone things to imprison the Princesses.” Rarity stated.

“Do you have any of those rocks left?” Twilight asked.

“I only have a couple of Obsidian Orbs leftover. I don’t plan to use them on the Cinder Lord, mostly because I don’t know what it might do to a creature like him. Celestia told me to inform the Cinder Lord that her word still holds value, so I planned to bring him back to the castle without the need for violence or the Obsidian Orbs.” Tempest explains to Twilight and her friends.

Twilight and her friends looked at each other once more. Tempest saw the concern in their eyes. “Listen if I find him, I’ll use my Transponder Snail to contact you,” Tempest said to the girls.

“Even if you did contact us, I don’t feel right sending you on your own,” Twilight said.

“Alright, Twilight.” Tempest looked at Applejack. “Applejack you’re coming with me.”

“Got ya,” Applejack said, quickly checking her revolvers.

“Alright we’ll go track down the Cinder Lord, and you two wait for Fluttershy,” Tempest told Twilight and Rarity. “Let’s go Applejack.”

“Right behind you,” Applejack said, nodding her head at Tempest.

Tempest and Applejack left Twilight and Rarity waiting for Fluttershy to return.

Isaac, Sunset and Scootaloo followed Zecora through the Everfree Forest.

“Hey, Zecora!” Isaac called to the Zebra.

“Yes?” Zecora called back.

“Once we’re out of this Forest, will we be at the Crystal Empire?” Isaac asked.

“I’m afraid it’s not that simple, to get to the Crystal Empire. We must take a train or an airship.” Zecora replied.

“But how are we going to get Isaac and Sunset on a train or ship? The security guards will check our bags.” Scootaloo asked.

“Hmm, I never put any thought into this,” Zecora said, only just remembering that little issue.

“That is a problem,” Sunset added.

Isaac does have a solution for him and his group to get to the Crystal Empire but it involves Scootaloo eating the Float-Float Fruit. When he bit into the Cinder-Cinder Fruit he did it out of necessity, but the decision was hers and only hers. But Isaac can’t think of another solution for them to reach the Crystal Empire.

“Hey, Isaac,” Scootaloo called to Isaac, snapping him out of his thoughts.

“Yeah?” Isaac replied.

“Didn’t that book say the Float-Float allows the user to make themselves and objects fly?” Scootaloo asked.

“Yes, it does give such power,” Isaac replied, to Scootaloo.
“Well, if I eat the Float-Float Fruit, I can get us to the Crystal Empire,” Scootaloo stated.

“But if you eat it, you’ll end up with a bounty like me,” Isaac said to Scootaloo.

“He’s right. Once you’ve eaten the fruit you’ll never swim again, and you’ll probably get a bounty on your head. Also, I and Isaac ate our fruits out of necessity.” Sunset told Scootaloo.

“I already know that!” Scootaloo yelled at Sunset. “Isaac told me everything about the Devil Fruit.”

“I did tell but…” Isaac stopped when a loud boom was heard. “What was that!?” Isaac asked, looking at the sky.

“It sounded like a sonic boom,” Sunset said looking at the sky.

Scootaloo looked at the sky knowing what made that sound. “A Rain-boom? No, does that mean?” A Rainbow could be seen overhead taking sharp turns in the sky. “Shit Rainbow Dash!” Scootaloo grabbed Isaac’s hand. “We need to find more cover!” She said, pulling Isaac to follow her.

Sunset and Zecora follow behind Isaac and Scootaloo.

Sunset looked at the zig-zagging Rainbow for a moment. “That must be Rainbow Dash.” She thought to herself and continued to follow Scootaloo.

Tempest and Applejack were following the trail that Isaac and his made. When Rainbow Dash flew over with a Rain-boom.

“What in tarnation is she doing!?” Applejack questioned looking at the sky.

“Whatever she’s doing, isn’t helping us in any way!” Tempest looked at Applejack. “Can you contact her?”

“I’m afraid not she’s going too fast for a signal to reach her,” Applejack explains to Tempest.

“Well, we need to contact her, she’s attracting too much attention to herself. If the Cinder Lord sees….” Tempest when Isaac and his group suddenly came out of the bushes. “Ohhh that's convenient,” Tempest said, looking at Isaac and his group.

Isaac quickly pulled Scootaloo back and stood in front of her. Applejack saw Scootaloo and was confused.

“Scootaloo? What in the name of Celestia are you doing with the Cinder Lord?” Applejack questioned the Tomboy.

“You know that mare?” Tempest asked, Applejack.

“She’s a friend of my sister,” Applejack replied.

Isaac remembered Applejack from the Castle he escaped when he arrived in this world.

“Is she one of those friends you told me about?” Isaac asked Scootaloo.

“No, she's the sister of one of my former friends,” Scootaloo replied.

“Former?” Applejack asked in confusion. “Applebloom didn’t tell me you stopped being friends.”

“That isn’t relevant now,” Sunset said, stepping into view. She looked at Applejack who in return looked at her. “So, what do we do now?” Sunset asked Isaac.

“Now sure,” Isaac replied, keeping his eyes on the unfamiliar Tempest.

Zecora grabbed Scootaloo’s shoulder and pulled the Tomboy next to her. “Stay next to me,” Zecora told Scootaloo.

“Why Zecora?” Scootaloo asked.

“You’ll only get in the way if Isaac and Sunset decide to challenge Applejack and Tempest Shadow,” Zecora explains to Scootaloo waiting to see what happens next.

“Wait!” Tempest spoke up to break the attention. All eyes were on her. “Cinder Lord.” Isaac looked at Tempest. “I was sent here to bring you back to Celestia.”

“And why are you telling me this?” Isaac asked Tempest.

“Because the Princess asked me to give you a message,” Tempest replied.

“And what’s that massage?” Sunset asked on Isaac’s behalf.

Tempest takes a deep breath through her nose. “Princess Celestia said…” An arrow flew past Tempest and struck Isaac in his head.

“WHAT THE HELL!” Isaac screams in anger.

BlueBlood ran out of the brushes with another arrow loaded. “We’re going to put your head above our fireplace!” BlueBlood yells like a madman.

“ARE YOU KIDDING ME!” Isaac yells burning the arrow to Cinders.

Tempest and Applejack were shocked by BlueBlood's stupidity.

“We’re out of here!” Sunset said, igniting her arm.

“No wait!” Tempest tried to regain control of the situation.

“FIREWALL!” Sunset called crafting a wall of flames between her group, and Tempest’s group. “Come on!” Sunset said, to Isaac and the others. The group ran from the firewall to get away from Tempest’s group.

“What do we do now?” Applejack asked Tempest.

“We can’t do anything thanks to that wall of fire, and that fool,” Tempest answered Applejack.

BlueBlood tried to get past the firewall but failed immediately. “Damn it! He’s getting away!” He yells.

Rainbow Dash flying in the air sees the firewall. “Who started a forest fire?” She asked herself as she grabbed some clouds to make it rain. Once she gathered enough clouds Rainbow Dash pounded away at the clouds and it begins to rain on the fire.

Applejack and Tempest see the rain falling from the sky. “Thank Celestia Rainbow Dash was flying overhead,” Applejack said, holding her hat on her head.

“Yeah, good thing she was close by.” Tempest agreed with Applejack.

Once the fire was put out Rainbow Dash flew down to see what caused the fire. She lands in front of Applejack and Tempest. “What happened?” She asked the two mares.

Before Tempest could answer BlueBlood grabbed Rainbow Dash by her arm. “GET YOUR USELESS FLANK BACK IN THE AIR AND FIND THE…”

“FOUND YOU!” Pinkie Pie came out of nowhere and began to give BlueBlood the beat down of a lifetime. “YOU SUCKER PUNCHED ME, AND YOU GIVE ME A BLACK EYE YOU JERK!” Pinkie Pie rants as she continues to beat BlueBlood in anger.

“Pinkie, I think he had enough.” Rainbow Dash said pulling the enraged pony away from BlueBlood, Pinkie Pie kicked BlueBlood as she was being pulled away.

“JERK!” Pixie Pie yelled once more.

Applejack saw Pinkie’s black eye and pulled out some rope. “You’ve caused us enough grief today, pretty boy.” She said tying up BlueBlood.

“AJ! What Caused the Fire?” Rainbow Dash asked.

“The Cinder Lord’s new friend,” Applejack replied. “She’s some kind of fire starter.”

“So, we have a cinder guy and now a firwoman! What’s next?” Rainbow Dash rambled to herself.

“Rainbow Dash, Scootaloo and Zecora are with Cinder Lord,” Applejack informed Rainbow Dash about Who she saw with the Cinder Lord.

“What!? Scootaloo’s with the Cinder Lord!?” Rainbow Dash asked Applejack in shock. “Which way did they go?” Rainbow Dash asked Applejack once more.

“Not sure yet but….” Rainbow Dash spread her wings and took flight. “Dang, it’s Rainbow!” Applejack yelled at her friend.

Tempest walks to Applejack. “Take BlueBlood and Pinkie Pie to Twilight and the others. I’ll pursue the Cinder Lord.” Tempest said to Applejack.

“Alright, Tempest,” Applejack said, picking up the unconscious now Black & BlueBlood. “Y’all sure you want to go alone?”

“Yes, it’s for the best that I go after the Cinder Lord alone,” Tempest replied, and then she soon ran to pursue Isaac’s group.

Isaac and his group ran back the way they came.

As they ran Scootaloo looked at Isaac. “Are you okay?” She asked in concern.

“Yeah, I’m fine, my body turned into Cinders as the arrow got too close,” Isaac replied to Scootaloo. Then Rainbow Dash punched the rain clouds above them, making it rain, and everyone got wet. “Ahhh, dang it I hate getting wet!” Isaac stated after getting rained on.

“Hey, look on the bright side. There’s no way Rainbow Dash will find us now.” Sunset said with a smile.

Scootaloo realized something about what Sunset just said. “Wait, how do you know Rainbow Dash’s name?” She asked Sunset.

Sunset messed up a little. “I heard her name before.” Sunset quickly answered Scootaloo’s question.

Rainbow Dash flew above the forest looking not for Isaac but for Scootaloo.

“Scootaloo where are you?” Rainbow Dash said, looking for her surrogate sister. At that moment she saw a sign of Scootaloo with Isaac and the others. “THERE!” Rainbow Dash dived down towards Isaac at full speed.

Scootaloo can hear something in the air, she looked up and saw Rainbow Dash coming. “Oh no, Rainbow Dash.”

Rainbow Dash lands behind Isaac's group folding in her wings, she stood up and looked at Isaac wit glare. She saw Scootaloo next to him. “Scootaloo, why are you with the Cinder Lord?” Rainbow Dash asked Scootaloo.

Scootaloo stayed silent, Rainbow Dash turned her attention to Isaac. “Something you want to say?” Isaac asked Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash glared at Isaac and she saw Zecora and another human. “Zecora you're here too?” She asked the zebra.

“Yes, I am, but not for the reason you are thinking,” Zecora answered Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash turned her attention back to Scootaloo. “Scootaloo, step away from the Cinder Lord right now.” She ordered Scootaloo.

“No Rainbow Dash, I’m saying with Isaac, and I’m never coming back,” Scootaloo told Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow looked at Isaac once more. “What did you say or do to convince Scootaloo to go with you?” Rainbow Dash questioned Isaac.

“Scootaloo asked if she could come with me, and I said it was her choice. Scootaloo made her own decision to come with me as well as Zecora.” Isaac told Rainbow Dash.

“Why don’t I believe you?” Rainbow Dash asked Isaac again.

“I don’t know, and I don’t care what you believe,” Isaac answered Rainbow Dash.

“Isaac, don’t provoke her,” Sunset told Isaac. “We need to get to the Crystal Empires,” Sunset whispered to him.

“I know,” Isaac whispered back.

Rainbow Dash sees them whispering but she doesn’t know what they are whispering about. She looked at Scootaloo and made eye contact, but Scootaloo looked away from Rainbow Dash. “You know what screw what Celestia said! He’s a dead man!”

Rainbow Dash charged at Isaac at full force, she grabbed him and flew through the woods pushing Isaac into everything in their path. After a few moments, Rainbow Dash threw Isaac from her. After Isaac hits the ground Rainbow Dash sees him in pain.

“Ahh what the hell?” Isaac said in pain. “I’m a Logia type. Why didn’t my body turn into Cinder’s?” Isaac asked himself, struggling to get back on his feet.

Rainbow Dash was a little confused at this herself. She noticed Isaac was wet, probably from the rain she made before. “You're wet.” Rainbow Dash pointed out. “You can’t transform when you're wet.” She started to Isaac.

“Alright, I get it now. I share the same weakness as Crocodile.” Isaac begins to heat his body, and steam floats off his body. “All I need to do is dry off, and I’m back to normal.” Isaac declared to Rainbow Dash drying himself off.

“And all I need to do is make it rain again.” Rainbow Dash said to Isaac, smiling. She spreads her wings and flies up towards the clouds, once she gets close enough, she begs to make it rain again.

“Ahhh shit,” Isaac said, seeing the falling rain.

Rainbow Dash lands in front of Isaac. “Now let’s see if you can escape now.” Rainbow Dash said with another smile.

“Hmmm.” Isaac scolded Rainbow Dash. “So how long will it rain?” He asked.

“Long enough.” Rainbow Dash replied, getting ready for a fight.

Isaac takes off his Haven Bag and places it on the ground. “I can see where this is heading.” He said getting ready to fight Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash ran towards Isaac pulling her arm back to throw a punch.

Scootaloo, Zecora, and Sunset ran to find Isaac and Rainbow Dash. As they ran Tempest managed to catch up with Isaac’s group.

Sunset saw Tempest and stopped. “You again.” Zecora and Scootaloo also stopped.

“Yes, me again,” Tempest said, looking at Sunset.

“Find Isaac, I’ll keep this cherry rockstar occupied,” Sunset said to Zecora and Scootaloo. Flames consume her left arm.

“Come Scootaloo,” Zecora said, grabbing Scootaloo’s hand. Pulling her away from the soon-invoicing battle between Sunset and Tempest.

Isaac block’s a right hook from Rainbow Dash, then he throws a left uppercut. Rainbow Dash leans back to avoid Isaac’s uppercut.

“Looks like to me you have no combat experience.” Rainbow Dash decided with a victorious smirk. “Without your devil fruit powers, you're powerless.” She said getting ready for another attack.

“Yeah, you're right,” Isaac said, telling the truth to Rainbow Dash. “Before I came here, I didn’t like to get into fights.” Isaac gets ready to resume fighting with Rainbow Dash. “But don’t think I’m a pushover, I’m a good brawler.” Isaac declared with his smirk.

“Oh really? Let’s see how good you are.” Rainbow Dash said, running towards Isaac to resume the fight.

Scootaloo and Zecora finally found Isaac’s haven bag.

Scootaloo picked up the Haven Bag. “Where’s Isaac?” She asked Zecora.

“He must be close by,” Zecora said to Scootaloo looking for Isaac and Rainbow Dash.

Zecora and Scootaloo continued to look for Isaac and Rainbow Dash through the downpour. “What’s with all this rain?” Scootaloo asked.

“I’m not sure why would Rainbow Dash summon this much rain?” Said trying to keep the rain from her eyes.

“COME CINDER LORD! IS THAT ALL YOU’VE GOT?” Rainbow Dash’s voice can be heard close by.

“That was Rainbow Dash’s voice!” Scootaloo said, looking at where the voice came from.

“Quote for a moment,” Zecora told Scootaloo.

They waited to hear Rainbow Dash and Isaac. “FLYING IS CHEATING!” Isaac called Rainbow Dash.

“That way!” Zecora said, pointing to where the voice came from. The two of them ran towards where Isaac and Rainbow Dash were fighting.

Scootaloo and Zecora find Isaac fighting Rainbow Dash inside the downpour. But for some reason, he wasn’t using his Devil Fruit powers.

“Why isn’t Isaac using his Cinder Powers?” Scootaloo asked.

“I’m afraid I do know,” Zecora replied, in confusion. “This is most confusing.”

Scootaloo looked at Isaac struggling to fight Rainbow Dash in the Downpour. “Wait, why is Rainbow Dash fighting Isaac in the rain?”

“It must give her an advantage over him,” Zecora said while watching the fight between Isaac and Rainbow Dash.

Scootaloo looked closer at the fight. “The rain is stopping Isaac from transforming,” Scootaloo said, realizing why Rainbow Dash is fighting Isaac in the Rain.

“If that’s the case Isaac won’t last much longer against Rainbow Dash,” Zecora said, continuing to watch Isaac fight against Rainbow Dash.

Scootaloo opened the heaven bag and jumped inside. Zecora saw Scootaloo going inside the heaven bag. “Where are you going?” She asked the young tomboy. Moments later Scootaloo climbed out of the Haven Bag with the Float-Float Fruit.
“Scootaloo, are you going to eat that fruit?” Zecora asked.

“I’m the only one who can make the rain stop!” Scootaloo told Zecora. “Isaac said this can let me fly without wings.” Scootaloo looked at the Devil Fruit in her hands.

“But we don’t know if you can obtain any powers from the Fruit,” Zecora said to Scootaloo.

“Only one way to find out,” Scootaloo said, without hesitation, she takes a bite of the Float-Float Fruit. Scootaloo almost vomited from the vile taste of the fruit. “Oh God, this thing is beyond revolting!” She thought to herself, forcing the Fruit down her throat.

Zecora watched Scootaloo eat the Float-Float Fruit. “How are you feeling?” She asked in concern, not knowing what might happen to Scootaloo.

“Except for the vile taste in my mouth, I feel fine,” Scootaloo replied, checking her body. “Okay let’s see if I can fly.” Scootaloo looked at the sky and remembered when she was young. The day when she first tried to fly.

(Flashback)

Scootaloo with several other fillies and colts at a flight at flight school for beginners. A mare dressed in a Wonderbolts uniform stood in front of the young flyers.

“Alright kids, who’s ready to start flying?” The mare said with an energetic tone.

“Meeeeee!” Scootaloo and the other foals called out in excitement.

“Good to hear! First, you spread your wings as far as you can, then look to the clouds above. Then flap your wings as hard as you can, next thing you’ll know you're flying….”

(Present)

Scootaloo remembers that day and the Wonderbolts’ instructions on how to fly.
“Look to the clouds above, and flap your wings as hard as you can.” Scootaloo imagined having her missing wings flapping behind her, harder and faster giving her the strength to take flight. “I don’t know if I can fly or not. But I hope….”

“Scootaloo you're hovering off the ground,” Zecora said to Scootaloo pointing at her feet.

Scootaloo looked at the ground and saw her feet in the air. “I…I’m off the ground.” Scootaloo said with a shaky voice, she took a deep breath and looked at the sky.
“Okay, here I go.” Scootaloo flew towards the clouds above. As she flew, Scootaloo pinched herself to make sure she wasn’t dreaming. The lifelong dream was finally hers, Scootaloo’s body shakes from emotions hitting her at once. Tears begin to form in her eyes. “No!” She told her eyes. “I have to make the rain stop. After me, Zecora, Sunset, and Isaac leave. Then I’ll have my emotional episode.” She said to herself getting closer to the clouds. Once close enough Scootaloo breaks up the rain clouds to stop the rain.

Rainbow Dash and Isaac continue their fight against each other. Rainbow Dash swings a kick towards Isaac’s stomach, Isaac block’s the kick and grabs Rainbow Dash’s leg and throws her from him.

Rainbow Dash picked herself up from the ground. “Okay you got some skill I’ll give you that, and only that.” Rainbow Dash said, spitting out some blood. “I bit my cheek.”

“Keep telling yourself that,” Isaac said to Rainbow Dash getting ready for another round.

The rain finally stops, realizing this, Isaac smiled. “What!?” Rainbow Dash looked at the rain cloud she made. “That cloud was meant to keep raining for at least an hour.” She said looking at the despairing cloud.

“So, what now?” Isaac asked Rainbow Dash. “Are we going to continue fighting?”
Rainbow Dash just opened her wings and flew towards the clouds. “Oh, well that answered my question.”

Zecora runs towards Isaac. “Isaac we must leave.” She told him.

“We won’t get far; she’ll find us in no time,” Isaac said to Zecora.

“No, she won’t, Scootaloo will keep her occupied for a while,” Zecora said to Isaac.

“What? How can Scootaloo… she’s eaten the Float-Float Fruit, hasn't she?” Isaac asked Zecora.

“Yes, she did, and she’s up there waiting for Rainbow Dash,” Zecora explains to Isaac.

“We do not need to stay here now,” Isaac said to Zecora.

“Not now, come, Scootaloo will catch up with us after she’s done,” Zecora said to Isaac

“Yeah, you're right, let's go find Sunset,” Isaac said to Zecora leaving the fighting site.

Rainbow Dash reached the clouds and noticed something was off. “How did this cloud fall apart?” She asked, looking at the former rain cloud. “Okay, time to make it rain again.”

“That’s not going to happen Dash.”

Rainbow Dash looked to see Scootaloo sitting on a cloud. “Scootaloo? How did you get up here?” She asked Scootaloo. “Did you stop the downpour?”

“Yeah, I did, and how I got here.” Scootaloo stood up and stepped off the cloud she was sitting on, and stood in the air. “This is how.”

Rainbow Dash was shocked and confused. “How…. How are you flying? Your wings were removed.”

“I can fly without my wings, thanks to the Float-Float Fruit,” Scootaloo said, answering Rainbow Dash’s questions.

“Float-Float Fruit? You’ve eaten one of those Devil Fruits?” Rainbow Dash asked Scootaloo in shock.

“Yes, I did, and thanks to it I can finally fly,” Scootaloo replied.

Rainbow Dash takes a breath and stares at Scootaloo. “Did he make you eat that Fruit?”

“No, it was my choice, and I’m choosing to keep Isaac safe from you Rainbow Dash,” Scootaloo told Rainbow Dash as she pulled out her Tonfa.

“I don’t want to fight Scootaloo.” Rainbow Dash said to Scootaloo.

“Trust me, I wouldn’t want to fight me either,” Scootaloo said, ready to fight Rainbow Dash.

Sunset and Tempest were in the heat of battle against each other. Sunset threw a fire lance at Tempest who rolled out of the way and threw an Obsidian Orb at Sunset.

Sunset transformed into flames, and the Orb passed through her. The orb hits a tree and covers it in Obsidian. “Obsidian Orb? When did Celestia start using those?” Sunset asked herself.

“Hmmm?” Tempest heard Sunset’s question. “Did you say the Princess’s name?” She asked Sunset. “How do you know her name?” Tempest realized something. “You say you said her name, it’s like you know her personally. Who are you exactly? Answer me human!” Tempest demanded answers from Sunset.

“Even if I did tell you, you wouldn’t believe me,” Sunset said to Tempest.

“And why wouldn’t I believe you?” Tempest asked again.

“Because it’s a little insane I find it hard to believe myself,” Sunset replied.

Tempest doesn’t believe Sunset is lying to her, but Sunset is not answering any of her questions. “So, what now?” Tempest asked once more.

“We finished what we started,” Sunset replied, setting her arm on fire.

“Very well,” Tempest said, summoning a magic circle and a sword came out of the circle. Tempest grabs the sword and unsheathes it. “We’ll finish this fight.”
“And once we’re done, I’ll find out what your secrets are, Human.”

Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash were having Close-quarters combat. Rainbow Dash swung her leg at Scootaloo who avoided the attack by flipping upside down and threw her down kick. Rainbow Dash flew back to avoid Scootaloo’s kick.

“You're at a disadvantage here Rainbow Dash,” Scootaloo said, getting back upright. “You have to use your wings to stay in the air. But I don’t have wings to flap, and I can stand on the very air itself.” Scootaloo declared to her old mentor.

“And you think that gives you an advantage?” Rainbow Dash said to Scootaloo. “You’ve eaten one of those Devil Fruits!” Rainbow Dash yelled at her.

“So what? Thanks to that Devil Fruit I can finally fly, or did you want me to continue to look up to you from the ground?” Scootaloo asked Rainbow Dash.

“Of course, I wanted you to fly! I wanted to fly with you in the Wonderbolts!” Rainbow Dash said to Scootaloo. “But it doesn’t matter now, I’ll have to take both you and the Cinder Lord to Celestia.” A small tear fell from her eye. “I truly never thought I would never fight you.” Rainbow Dash said getting ready to resume fighting with Scootaloo.

“Same here, but to be honest. We can’t see into the future.” Scootaloo said, also ready to resume fighting.

Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo flew towards each other, Scootaloo threw the first attack by swinging her left Tonfa at Rainbow Dash’s head, who ducked down and punched Scootaloo in her stomach but she was holding back.

Scootaloo swung with her Tonfa hitting Rainbow Dash’s back, and sending her down. Rainbow regained her flight, Scootaloo dived down towards Rainbow and swung her right Tonfa down at her shoulder.

Rainbow Dash blocked the attack and disarmed Scootaloo’s right hand, and she threw Tonfa away. Scootaloo charged towards her leading with the left Tonfa, Rainbow moved to her left out of the way, and Scootaloo followed by swinging in the same direction. Rainbow once again disarmed Scootaloo and threw away her last Tonfa.

“You can’t fight me now without your…” Scootaloo punched Rainbow Dash in her right cheek sending her flying. “Ahhhh! That hurt Scootaloo!”

“Of course, it hurts we’re fighting here! And I know you’ve been holding back! Are you trying to insult me!?” Scootaloo yells at Rainbow Dash.

“I’m not insulting you Scootaloo, I just don't want to fight you!” Rainbow Dash answered Scootaloo, spitting out some blood.

“Well, too bad Dash. This is a real fight and everything goes in a real fight.” Scootaloo snapped her fingers and her Tonfa flew towards Rainbow Dash from behind.

Rainbow can hear something coming towards her, she looks and sees Scootaloo’s Tonfa flying towards her at high speed. “What the...!” Rainbow dodged the flying Tonfa, and the two weapons returned to Scootaloo flying around her. “How is that possible?”

“Like it? This is a little trick I’ve recently learned, no matter how many times or how far away you throw my Tonfa I can bring them back to me.” Scootaloo declared, as her weapons continued to orbit around her body. “So ready for round two?” Scootaloo asked, charging towards Rainbow Dash with both Tonfas following her.

Isaac and Zecora found Sunset fighting Tempest.

Tempest with her sword cuts through Sunset’s flames and she manages to catch Sunset with the tip of the blade. Sunset’s left forearm was bleeding.

“Well, that’s unexpected.” She said while using her flame to seal the wound. “I don’t think her sword is made of Seastone, maybe we Logia’s have a weakness to magic.”

“Didn’t expect to get cut by my sword, did you ?” Tempest asked Sunset with a smile.

“Not really,” Sunset said, Finishing sealing her wound. “So, what’s that sword made of?” She asked Tempest.

“I never asked, why?” Tempest asked back.

“Just curious,” Sunset replied, creating another fire lance.

“Sunset, is everything okay?” Isaac called out.

“Grand, wait, what happened to Rainbow Dash?” Sunset asks Isaac.

“She’s in the sky, and Scootaloo is with her,” Isaac replied.

“She knows Rainbow Dash’s name and then says her name like one would say like friends. Who is this girl?” Tempest thought to herself.

“Well, I guess we’re done here,” Sunset said to Tempest.

“What!? You're leaving? We’re in the middle of a fight here!” Tempest yelled at Sunset.

“We’ll to be honest, I was only fighting you just to give Zecora and Scootaloo time to find Isaac. Since Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash are in the sky, I don’t need to continue fighting you.” Sunset explains. “So, we’re leaving.”

“Like Tartarus you are!” Tempest ran towards Sunset and Isaac, but she stopped when she saw little green fireballs. “What are these?”

“Like them? There may fireflies' bombs, be careful one of those little fireballs pack a mean punch.” Sunset informed Tempest of her fireflies. “See ya!” Sunset with Isaac and Zecora left Tempest behind.

Tempest steps away from the fireflies' bombs once she was far enough, Tempest grabbed a rock and threw it at the fireflies. Tempest hides behind a tree and the rock hits one of the fireflies and explodes, causing a chain of explosions. “Dam! She wasn’t joking!” Tempest said, looking at the destination left by the fireflies.

Tempest ran after Sunset and Isaac to stop them from escaping with Zecora.

Rainbow Dash flew away from Scootaloo’s flying Tonfa, she managed to outfly them but Scootaloo landed a roundhouse kick to the left side.

Rainbow Dash lost her balance for a second then regained it, and flew towards Scootaloo. Only two stopped by the Tonfa once more.

“Again!?” Rainbow Dash yelled, avoiding the flying Tonfa.

“Yep, again Dash, again!” Scootaloo said, using her Tonfa against Rainbow Dash.

“That’s cheating Scootaloo!” Rainbow Dash yelled, still avoiding the Tonfa.

“Crating?” Scootaloo summoned back her Tonfa. “Didn’t you do the same thing with Isaac? You made it rain to stop Isaac from transforming into his Cinder form, you even flew above him to give yourself another advantage.” Scootaloo started with Rainbow Dash.

“That's difficult! Wait, his name is Isaac?” Rainbow Dash asked.

“Yeah. Wait, you seriously didn’t know his name?” Scootaloo asked back.

“Well, it's not like he introduced herself!” Rainbow Dash said.

“Well, that doesn't meter now.” Scootaloo puts away her Tonfa. “I’ll fight you fairly now.” She said getting ready for hand-to-hand combat.

“Huh, alright Scootaloo, BRING IT!” Rainbow Dash said, charging towards Scootaloo.

“Here I come!” Scootaloo said also charging towards Rainbow Dash.

Scootaloo goes for a diving drop kick and Rainbow Dash blocked Scootaloo's kick.
She grabs Scootaloo's right ankle and is about to throw her, Scootaloo grabs Rainbow Dash’s right wing.

Rainbow begins to lose Altitude. “Scootaloo let go!” Rainbow Dash told her.

“You first Dash!” Scootaloo yells, as both she and Rainbow Dash fall towards the ground.

As they fell Rainbow Dash tried to release her wing from Scootaloo’s grip, and Scootaloo using her free foot pushes Rainbow Dash’s hand trying to loosen Rainbow Dash’s grip on her ankle.

Moments from hitting the ground Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash broke free from each other. Scootaloo used her Float powers to stop falling, but Rainbow Dash tried to turn to stop herself from falling, unfortunately, she wasn’t fast enough. Rainbow Dash hits the ground hard.

Scootaloo landed on the ground looking at Rainbow Dash.

“OWWW WOW, that hurt a lot.” Rainbow Dash said, slowly getting back to her feet. Her left wing folded back but a sharp jolt of pain shoots throughout her back from the right wing. “AHHH! MY WING.” Rainbow Dash looked at her right wing and saw it was broken. “OH, CELESTIA MY WING’S BROKEN!”

“Huh, so what now Dash?” Scootaloo asked. “You can’t fly now.”

“But I can still fight?”

“Can you?” Scootaloo asked again.

Rainbow Dash gets back into a fighting stance, but there were multiple spots of Pain throughout her body. “AHHH!” Rainbow Dash almost fell back on the ground.

Scootaloo looked at Rainbow Dash with pity in her eyes. “We’re done here, Dash,” Scootaloo said, begging to float off the ground.

“You can’t just leave Scootaloo!” Rainbow Dash yelled.

“I’m not going to fight you, not like this,” Scootaloo said, floating into the air.

“Scootaloo wait!” Rainbow Dash called, and the two of them made eye contact. “Please don’t go.”

Scootaloo looked at Rainbow Dash, she noticed Isaac, Zecora and Sunset running towards them. “I’m sorry Dash, but I can’t stay here anymore.” Scootaloo flew over Rainbow Dash towards Isaac and the others. “GET INSIDE ZECORA’S HAVEN BAG!” She called Isaac's group.

“You heard her, get in the bag!” Zecora told Isaac and Sunset, the two of them, jumped inside the Haven Bag Zecora soon followed.

Tempest only just this moment caught up with Isaac and the others. Scootaloo swooped in and picked up the Haven Bag from the ground. Tempest saw Scootaloo fly away with the Haven Bag. “What!? Since when could Scootaloo fly?” She questioned watching Scootaloo fly away.

“SCOOTALOO!” Rainbow Dash called out.

Scootaloo looked at Rainbow Dash from the corner of her eye. “Goodbye Rainbow Dash.” Scootaloo continues to fly away towards the Crystal Empire.

Rainbow Dash tries to flap her wing to catch Scootaloo, but her broken wing just gives her pain. “AHHH!”

Tempest ran to Rainbow Dash’s side. “Rainbow Dash!” Tempest saw Rainbow Dash struggling to stand. “What happened to you?” She asked.

“This doesn’t matter!” Rainbow Dash yelled. “I need to stop Scootaloo!”

“What? You're hurt!”

“I don’t care about that now!” Rainbow Dash yells once more.

Tempest saw that Rainbow Dash wasn’t going to stop trying to fly. “Sorry Dash.”

“Huh?”

Tempest knocked Rainbow Dash out. “Let’s get you back to the others.” Tempest picked up the unconscious Rainbow Dash and carried her back to the others.

Twilight and the others waited for Tempest and Rainbow Dash to return.

“I hope they’re okay,” Fluttershy said to her friends.

“I’m sure they'll be okay,” Applejack said to Fluttershy.

“I don’t like this, one of us should have gone with her after the Cinder Lord,” Twilight said to her friends.

“What could we have done to help?” Applejack asked. “The last time I met the Cinder Lord, I shot through his leg and that did nothing to stop him.” She stated.

“I know but…” Twilight stopped talking when a stick snapped.

Tempest Show walked out of the bushes carrying Rainbow Dash over her shoulder. Everyone gasped. “What happened!?” They all yelled at once.

“I don’t know. We need to get her to a hospital now.” Tempest looked at the group.
“Wait where are the others?”

“Your search party took them back to town,” Twilight replied.

“Alright good, Twilight can you use a teleportation spell?” Tempest asked.

“Yes, I think I can take us back to town,” Twilight said, getting ready to use a teleportation spell. “Alright, every pony comes together.” Every pony stood close to Twilight and in a split second, she teleported herself and the others back to town.

After some time flying, Scootaloo found a place to land. Scootaloo was inside the Haven Bag with Zecora, Sunset, and Isaac.

Zecora was checking Isaac’s body. “How am I looking?” Asked Isaac.

“You're mostly buried, but you’ll be fine,” Zecora told Isaac.

“Alright, thanks Zecora.” Isaac looked at Scootaloo. “Scootaloo, how long will it take "To reach the Crystal Empire?” He asked, Scootaloo didn’t answer immediately. “Scootaloo?”

“Sorry, what?” She replied, answering her friend.

“Are you okay Scootaloo?” Sunset asked, her voice laced with concern.

“Yeah, I’m okay,” Scootaloo assured me gently.

Zecora opened a bottle and gave it to Isaac. “Here, drink this.” She said, giving him the vial.

“What is it?” Isaac asked, eyeing the small vial of liquid.

“Just something to numb the pain,” Zecora replied with a smile.

Isaac took the bottle and drank some of its contents.

“OH, Peppermint,” Isaac said, surprised and happy at the taste.

“It’s been a long day. How about we get some rest and resume our journey to the Crystal Empire?” Zecora suggested to the group.

“Sounds like a plan to me,” Sunset said. “I’ll help Isaac into his Haven Bag.”

“And I and Scootaloo will stay in my Haven Bag,” Zecora said.

Sunset helped Isaac into his Haven Bag as Zecora and Scootaloo stayed inside her Haven Bag.

The group used the time to rest before they resumed their journey to the Crystal Empire.

To be continued….