• Published 6th Dec 2021
  • 1,852 Views, 181 Comments

Age Of Devil Fruits - Madforce Entertainment



Isaac. Just a normal guy dealing with normal problems. But one day, he received a mysterious package in the mail, containing a weird Fruit covered with a swirl pattern which will send him into a strange yet magical world of anthropomorphic… Ponies!

  • ...
9
 181
 1,852

Prologue

My name is Lancer D Isaac. In case you are confused about my name, My father was Japanese, so my name is backward. Yeah, I know, it still doesn’t sound very Japanese, does it? It’s very confusing, I know. So, moving on, I live on my own in a flat. I volunteer at my local church which also operates as a cafe for the food bank, and I also deliver the local newspaper.

During my free time, I would play Online Games, watch YouTube Videos, and watch Anime. My top 3 all-time Favourites are YU-GI-OH, Inuyasha, and One Piece.

One day, I was just surfing the net, when I heard a knock at the door. I opened the door and saw a postman standing outside with a package for me. I took the package from the postman. “I haven’t ordered anything recently.” I placed the box on my dining table and opened it. Inside the box was a large Black Fruit, with red swirl patterns all over it, resembling a lump of coal which had started to burn. “This looks like a Devil fruit from One Piece.” Next to the Fruit, I saw a letter with a Blue Wax seal. The emblem looked like a Lobelia flower, and there was also a leather-bound Book next to the Fruit as well. I opened the letter and began to read it.


Greetings and Salutations

Mr Isaac, you have been randomly selected to be sent to another world. The Fruit inside the box is the Kaibun Kaibun No Mi, better known as the Cinder Cinder Fruit. It will grant you the power to transform your body into, as well as create and control, heated Ashes and Cinders at will. To obtain this power, all you need to do is take a bite of the fruit and swallow it. Fair warning, It will make your stomach turn inside out, but it will be worth it. When you choose to eat the fruit is up to you, there is no rush.

With that said, you will be sent to the new world at midnight tonight, so be prepared.

In this package, we have also provided an encyclopedia on Devil Fruits, so you can read up on all information to do with your new Devil Fruit.

Now, it would be around this point you’ll be wondering why.

We at the Lobelia Organisation have decided to test the capability of Humanity, by sending individuals to another world. The Devil Fruit was provided by our Japanese Branch. Please use this moment to organise all unfinished businesses and contact family and friends.

Yours sincerely

Lapis Lobelia


“What a load of horse shit,” I muttered under my breath as I rolled my eyes, throwing the letter back in the box. “They must think I’m a fucking moron.”

I carried on with my day like any other, but I couldn’t stop thinking about getting sent to a different world, as it did sound exciting.

Once my day was over, just for some fun, I decided to dress like an anime character. I wore a black Victorian-style waistcoat over a red long-sleeved button shirt with cufflinks that looked like the Jolly Roger of the Kuja Pirates, Boa Hancock’s pirate crew from One Piece, blue jeans which were torn halfway up the left foreleg, and topped off with a dark grey 1940s style red trench coat with pockets, and a Crimson red wide-brimmed fedora. On my feet were a pair of black sneakers. And finally, hanging from the pockets of the waistcoat, was a golden chain.

“I look like a right Idiot,” I said to myself with a light-hearted chuckle as I looked at myself in the mirror. “Hmm, I think I need something else.” I snapped my figures. “Ohh I know.” At the last Comic-Con, I purchased Vash's Sunglasses from Trigun. I put the Sunglasses on to complete my look. “They're perfect.”

I then looked over at the box that held the Devil Fruit, and just for fun, I decided to act like I’m in the world of One Piece. I looked at myself in the mirror and gave a deep sneer. “Remember me, Straw Hat!” I shouted in a deep voice. “I’m back, and now I have my own Devil Fruit! With this, vengeance is mine!” I then laughed at myself. “OK, that was fun.” I then sat in my chair, thinking about that letter again. I then grabbed the Devil Fruit from the box and held it up, examining it closely. “It feels like just any kind of normal fruit,” I said as I continued studying it.

After looking at the fruit for a bit, I looked at the time. It was 23:58. “Wow, it’s that late?” I stood up, put the Devil Fruit back into the box, and stretched. “Well, bedtime, I think.” I was about to head to the bathroom to change into my PJs, but the second the clock struck midnight, a strange sensation took over my body, as to my wide, stunned eyes, my room began to warp and ripple around me, and I was losing strength like all the energy was being drained from my whole body. “What...what’s going on here?” I struggled to say. For unknown reasons, I quickly grabbed the box with the letter and the Devil Fruit in it. I grasped it close to my chest, as I felt my body being pulled away from my home.

I didn’t know what was going to become of me.

I also didn’t know where I was going.

But I did know something, the Lobelia Organisation was behind this.


In the kingdom of Equestria, at Canterlot Castle, Princess Celestia was hosting the annual Grand Galloping Gala. She stood on a high balcony, overlooking the Royal garden, as she looked up at the Summer night sky. She was a tall, white furry anthro pony, With pony ears poking from the top of her head, and a long white horn on her forehead. She also has wings that reach 2 metres across. She wore a white dress with a golden finish which showed off her soldiers, and on her feet were a pair of white high-heeled shoes with a golden finish. Her mane and tail were multi-coloured, with streaks of green, pink, and blue, which flowed around her in a non-existent breeze. On her head, she wore a golden tiara, with purple jewels embedded into it, and a matching necklace with the same design. Her eyes were a light shade of pink. The dress hugged her body, showing off her perfect hourglass figure, and the deep cleavage of her D-cup breasts.

“I knew I would find you here sister,” said a young, but stern female voice.

Celestia turned and saw her younger sister, Princess Luna, who was also an anthro pony, with night blue fur, pony ears poking at the top of her head, and a night blue horn on her forehead. Like her sister, her wings were also 2 meters long. She was wearing a dark, night blue Royal military outfit, that was traditionally worn by Princes, with a cape that was also dark blue, and she had a cross-guard rapier on her left hip. The sword’s guard had a crested moon engraved into it. The blade was about 73 inches in length. Her body had an hourglass figure, similar to her sister’s, and her breasts were c-cups. Her hair was dark, royal blue, which shimmered like the night sky, and her eyes were a slightly lighter blue. Luna approached her elder sister with two glasses of wine in her hands. She handed one of the Wine glasses to her sister.

Celestia took the glass with a warm smile and a nod. “Thank you, Luna,” She said, before taking a sip of the wine.

Luna nods, before leaning against the ledge next to her sister and taking a few sips from her glass.

“The night sky is beautiful tonight,” Celestia said with admiration in her voice.

“Yes, nights are the most beautiful during the Summer,” Luna said proudly, taking another sip of wine.

“This has been a good year,” Said Celestia, sipping her wine.

“Yes, it has indeed been a very good year,” Luna said, agreeing with her sister.

“Let us hope the next year will be just as good and peaceful,” Celestia said, raising her glass to Luna.

“Yes, sister, let us hope for a bright future,” Luna said with a smile, raising her glass to meet Celestia’s. The two sisters were about to clink their glasses in a toast, when suddenly, Celestia froze, as she felt something, a Demonic force, that made her tense up so much, she squeezed her glass hard, until it broke in her hand, soaking her hand in wine and blood, sending it spilling to the ground.

“Sister?!” Luna shouted in shock at her Sister's sudden, unexpected action. “Are you alright?!”

Instead of answering, Celestia turned and looked down at the garden with narrowed eyes, before she opened her wings wide, and took off, flying at full speed towards the garden.

“Sister, where are you going!” Luna called after her sister.

At that moment, a white-furred male anthro pony with dark blue hair and a white horn, who was dressed in a red military uniform with the same design as Luna’s outfit, came rushing onto the balcony before halting and saluting to his princess. “Princess Luna! My wife and Sister said they felt a Demonic presence a moment ago!” He reported to her.

“Shining Armor, gather a squad and order them to the Garden!” Luna ordered, before spreading her wings, and also taking off, flying at high speed to catch up to her sister.

Following Princess Luna’s orders, Shining Armor ran back inside to gather a squid to join the Princesses in the Royal Garden.


Isaac’s eyes fluttered slowly open as he awoke, letting out a groan as he sat up. Looking around to get his bearings, he saw he was now outside, in what appeared to be a garden of some kind, with many beds of flowers. “Oh god, my head is killing me,” He muttered to himself as he rubbed his head with his hand. He then got onto his feet and picked up the box which sat beside him with the Cinder Cinder Fruit inside. “Okay, first I need to figure out where I am.” He looked around the garden and saw the tall towers of a castle, which wasn’t far away from him. “Is that a castle?” He asked himself, puzzled.


Meanwhile, Celestia landed in the garden to find the source of the Demonic presence. She began her search through the garden, keeping all of her senses on high alert for any sign of danger. “I can feel it, and it’s close,” She said to herself in a low, apprehensive voice, as she walked through the garden, trying to find the source of the Demonic presence.

“What, no signal?!” Said an unfamiliar male voice. Celestia quickly headed in the direction of the voice. She paused as she came to a small clearing, and saw a human, who was dressed in an unusual outfit. He seemed distressed about something, and he was panicking about having no signal, but he didn’t have a Transponder Snail. Also, she could sense no demonic aura coming from him, so what was the source of it? “Ok, I’ll just put those in my pockets,” The Human said, placing one of two items in his coat pocket. “And I don’t know where I’m putting you,” He said to something inside a box. As Celestia watched him reach into the box he was carrying, he pulled out a strangely shaped Black Fruit that looked like a lump of Coal with burning swirl patterns. Celestia’s eyes widened in alarm as she saw a strong Demonic aura oozing from the fruit.

“You, there!” Celestia called out as she stepped out to confront the unknown human.

Isaac froze in place, before slowly turning to look at whoever was confronting him, and his eyes widened as he saw a tall pony woman with large white wings, staring at him with narrowed, suspicious eyes. He couldn’t help noticing that her hand was bleeding slightly, but then locked eyes with her as she looked back at him with a deadly glare. “IS SHE AN ANGEL?! WAIT, OH GOD, I BEING DEAD, AND SHE’S HERE TO GIVE ME MY FINAL JUDGMENT! JUST FROM THE WAY SHE’S LOOKING AT ME, I'M GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL!” He thought to himself as he panicked.

“Tell me, human,” Celestia said with narrowed eyes, “That object in your hand,” She pointed at the Fruit. “What is it?”

“Uhh, are you an Angle?” Isaac asked nervously.

“Answer my question!” Celestia snapped.

Not wanting to invoke the Angel's wrath, Isaac raised the Fruit in his hand. “Why do you need to know?” He asked back, trying to sound brave.

“I can feel a Demonic presence from it,” Celestia explained to him. “Now tell me, what is it!?” she demanded forcefully.

“Okay, Okay, I’ll tell you!” Isaac shouted back, “This is a Devil Fruit!” Celestia's eyes widened in shock as Isaac went on to explain. “A fruit created by the Sea Devil himself, and by taking a single bite, I will be granted power from it!”

“I see,” Celestia said with a deep frown, as she summoned a magic circle that was made from a golden aura, and a golden staff with the Sun emblem at the top appeared from it. Celestia pointed her staff warningly at Isaac. “Surrender that fruit to me and you shall not be harmed,” She told Isaac, trying to negotiate with him.

At that moment, Isaac remembered the letter from Lapis Lobelia. “Wait, they said I was getting sent to another world. Is this it?” he thought to himself. “I’m afraid I can’t do that,” He replied. Then a beam of golden light flew past his shoulder. “Whoa!” He exclaimed in alarm.

“That was your first and last warning,” Celestia warned Isaac, already igniting her staff again.

Flying above, Luna saw Celestia after she fired her golden beam from the air. She quickly lands behind Celestia and sees the man she is pointing her staff at. Luna quickly draws her sword and points it at Isaac. “Sister, who is this creature?” She asked, keeping both her eyes, and her sword pointed at Isaac.

“I do not know, but that Fruit in his hand is the source of the Demonic presence that I sensed,” Celestia replied in a cautious voice, not taking her eyes off Isaac.

“Now there’s another one,” Isaac thought as he scanned the second Angle with his eyes. “Ohh, I like her sword.” He then shook his head to clear it of those thoughts. “Focus, Isaac, the first Angle lady just shoot a fucking laser at you! I need to escape from here!” He slowly tried to take a step back.

“DO NOT MOVE!” Luna suddenly ordered Isaac with the full force of the Royal Canterlot Voice, still holding up her sword threateningly, making Isaac freeze in his tracks, not daring to move a muscle.

Almost immediately after Luna ordered Isaac, Shining Armor arrived with his squadron. “Princess, we heard your voice, is everything alright?” He asked urgently, before seeing that the two princesses were taking up aggressive stances, as Luna aimed her sword at Isaac. “Surround him!” Shining Armor ordered his squad of guardsmen.

Following Shining Armor’s orders, the guards surrounded Isaac with spears, swords and firearms, ready to attack Isaac at a moment’s notice.

Isaac was now surrounded by golden armoured anthro pony men and women, pointing spears, and swords, and some of them had guns, and others had staffs and wands pointing at him, and some of them had wings. “This doesn’t look good. I guess I only have one option here,” He thought to himself, before making eye contact with Celestia. “If I surrender the Fruit, do I have your word that no harm will come to me?” He asked.

At this, Celestia looked at him closely for a moment, before lowering her staff, took a more relaxed stance, and raised her bleeding hand. At the gesture, Luna, Shining Armor, and the other guards also lowered their weapons. “You have my word,” Celestia said with a firm nod.

Isaac looked at the Guardsmen who had lowered their weapons cautiously, before locking eyes with Celestia once more. “Okay, I surrender my...Ugh!” Isaac began to say as he raised his hands in surrender, only to grunt in pain as an arrow came flying toward him, and embedded itself in his left shoulder. “AHHHHH!” He screamed in agony as he collapsed to his knees, dropping the Fruit, and he grasped at his shoulder as it now dripped with blood. Everyone gasped in shock as they looked around to see where the arrow came from, as Isaac now glared at Celestia with a mix of anger and pain. “YOU GAVE ME YOUR WORD!” He yelled, and in his fury, he quickly grabbed up the Cinder-Cinder Fruit, took a bite of it, and quickly swallowed it, trying hard to ignore the indescribably foul taste. “Oh god, this tastes like rotten shit!” He thought with a grimace as he finished his bite.

“Get him!” Shining Armor ordered his guards. The squad, with their swords and spears raised, charged at Isaac, impaling his body.

Celestia and Luna were in shock from the squad’s attack. “What do you think you're doing…” Celestia yelled before she was abruptly interrupted.

“Wow, they weren't joking about the Devil Fruit Power,” Isaac said, chuckling to himself, as he looked down at his body, seeing that where the squad's weapons pierced him, instead of dripping with blood, a mixture of Ashes and Cinders fell came falling from his wounds, and he also felt no pain from those wounds. However, the original wound in his shoulder still bled and ached.

“I...I can't feel anything,” one of the guards stuttered, and then their weapons began to heat up, forcing the Guardsman to drop their weapons. The weapon, still heated, fell to the ground, burning the grass, and the hole in Isaac’s body vanished without a trace. Not even his clothes were damaged. Seeing this, the rest of the squad backed slowly and nervously away from him, at a complete loss about what had just happened.

“Let’s see if this freak can handle a bullet!” Yelled one of the guards as he raised his rifle and fired, aiming at Isaac’s head. The bullet flew through the air and landed in Isaac’s left eye. “Got him!” Then the guard gasped in shock. “That’s impossible!”

“How is this possible?!” Asked Shining Armor, with a terrified look.

“The swords and spears went right through his body without inflicting any damage...and the bullet entered right through his eye!” Luna asked in utter shock. “How can he still be alive?!”

“Don’t you guys get it yet?” Asked Isaac with a smug tone, as molten metal dripped from his eye. “My body’s no longer made of flesh and bone. It’s made,” he paused briefly, as his eye regenerated back to normal, and completely unharmed, “of Cinders!”

“I can see it, now,” Celestia said with wide eyes, “This strange power he now wields. It was granted to him the moment he ate the Fruit.”

“Indeed,” Isaac said with a smug smile, “And with this new power,” Isaac placed his sunglasses and his Fordra back on his head. “I’ll escape from here.”

“W…what are you?” Asked a guardswoman shaking at Isaac.

Isaac smiled as he thought for a moment, and another Guardsman with a wand shot an icicle at Isaac’s back, but upon impact, it melted in seconds. “You asked what I am?” He gave a wicked smile. “You may call me the LORD OF CINDER!” Isaac raised his left hand into the air. “Eclipse Veil!” Isaac’s body exploded into a black cloud of Ashes and Cinders which engulfed the garden, both blinding and choking all who were present, demonstrating the power of the Cinder-Cinder Fruit.

Everyone coughed and sputtered their lungs out from the Black cloud of burning hot dust, but just as quickly as it had come, the cloud of ashes cleared as it lifted away from the garden. “Is... everyone... alright?” Shining Armor asked as he cleared his throat of the last of the Ashes.

“Where is he?” Inquired Luna as she looked at where Isaac had been standing, and saw the arrow that originally struck him lying on the burnt grass next to the other weapons that were a little melted, the sharp head still coated in his blood. “Look. That is the arrow which initially struck him.”

Shining Armor picked up the arrow from the ground only to drop it immediately. “Ahh, it’s hot!” He yelled. He then summoned a magic circle made of a blue aura, and a wand emerged from the circle for him to use. With the wand, he levitated the arrow off the ground to examine it. “How could he remove this from his shoulder so easily?” He asked. “It's made of metal.”

“His body is made of Ashes and Cinders now, because of the Fruit he has eaten,” Celestia answered, “That’s how he removed the arrow from his shoulder, the same way as he let your guards' weapons pass harmlessly through his body and almost melted inside his body, and how the bullet melted inside his eye socket.” She then frowned deeply as she turned to her sister and Shining Armor. “Luna, Shining Armor. Spread out and search the castle and the grounds. You must find him, and fast. I want him brought to me alive!” She ordered them urgently. “And find out who shot that arrow!”

“Understood, Princess,” Shining Armor said with a salute, before turning to his squad. “Search everywhere! Leave no stone unturned! And search the chimney as well!” He ordered his squad, who saluted and headed off to begin the search.

“Sister, look at this. He left the remains of the Fruit,” Luna said, pointing to the remains of the Fruit on the ground.

“Take it to the gardener. I want to know what this Fruit is,” Celestia told her sister.

“I understand, sister,” Luna said, using her wand to grab the Fruits' remains with her magic, and carried them away.


At the castle, within the main ballroom, there was much chatter from all the guests. “What is going on?” Asked a female voice

“I don’t know,” Replied a male voice.

“Maybe this is an event of some kind,” Said another, younger male voice.

Amongst the crowd, was a lavender anthro pony with wings and a horn, dark purple eyes, and purple hair with a lavender streak. She wore a purple dress with a star constellation embroidered onto it. Her name was Twilight, and she shivered slightly as she was still processing the Demonic presence she felt before.

“Are you okay, Twilight?” Asked a young yellow anthro pony with wings, long pink hair, blue/green eyes, and wearing a green dress which was patterned with flowers and green shoes.

“Yeah, I’ll be fine, Fluttershy,” Twilight replied to her friend with a smile.

Another young woman who was an orange-furred anthro pony, named Applejack, who had blonde hair, and green eyes, was in a light blue dress with red apples embroidered on it, and wearing brown cowboy boots, frowned as she noticed something about the guards. “Is it just me, or are the guards running all over the place?” She asked.

“Hmm, Applejack is right, I have noticed this myself,” said a young white anthro pony with a horn, named Rarity, who wore a pure white dress with black stiletto heels. She had blue eyes, Her hair is a dark shade of purple with a perfectly curled style.

“Yeah, what’s going on?” Asked a young tomboy blue-furred anthro pony with wings named Rainbow Dash. She had crimson eyes, and her hair was also all the colours of the Rainbow. She wore a pilot uniform with a Rainbow lighting emblem embroidered on her back.

“Ohh, they must be going to a secret party!” Pink furred anthro pony named Pinkie Pie said excitedly. She had blue eyes, and pink cotton candy hair, and wore a light blue dress with a children’s party theme to It.

“I doubt it, Pinkie,” Said Rainbow Dash.

Just then, a beautiful older light pink furred anthro pony with wings and a horn, long multi-coloured hair and light pink eyes named Cadence, came over to Twilight. She wore a Crystal blue dress, with crystal hearts added to her outfit. “Twilight, do you know where your brother is?” She asked, looking concerned.

“No, I haven’t seen him for some time now,” Twilight replied. “I think he’s gone to see Celestia and Luna.”

“I’m starting to get worried about him,” Cadence said, looking more concerned.

“Maybe we should go look for him,” Suggested Fluttershy.

“Yeah, let’s go find him and find out what’s going on,” Rainbow Dash said, already zooming off to start her search for Shining Armor.

“And she’s off,” Applejack said, rolling her eyes at the athletic mare’s antics. “Better go after her.” She headed off after Rainbow Dash.

After that, the other women began their search for Shining Armor.

Not long after, Twilight and Cadance found Shining Armor talking to some of the Guards. “How haven’t you found him yet?” He said with a stern look. “He has a hole in his shoulder which is bleeding, so he can’t have gotten too far. Now, spread out and search everywhere, including every chimney and every fireplace. Leave no stone unturned,” He ordered.

Twilight and Cadance heard him giving out his orders as they approached, and once the guards had dispersed, Twilight spoke up. “Big brother, what’s going on?”She asked. “Is there an emergency?”

“Unfortunately, there is,” Shining Armor said to his wife and sister. “There is a human on the loose, and we’re trying to capture him,” He explained.

“What!? A human here? Did he come through the mirror?” Twilight asked her brother about the human.

“What did he do to warrant his capture?” Asked Cadence with a worried look.

“He was in possession of a strange type of Fruit, and this Fruit was the source of the Demonic presence you both felt before,” He explained to them.

“What?” Cadence said, now even more worried. “But how did he escape from you and the Guards?”

“He ate some of the Fruit and he gained a strange Demonic power which let him create a huge black smokescreen which he used to slip away,” He told them.

Twilight and Cadance looked at him with shock, just as a Guardswoman ran up to him. “Sir!” She said, saluting him.

“Did you find him?” He asked her.

“No, we’re still searching for him, but we did find out who shot the arrow,” She explained.

“Who was it?” Asked Shining Armor.

“It was Prince Blue Blood, sir,” She answered with a sigh and a roll of her eyes.

Shining Armor rubbed his eyes with a long-suffering groan. “Princess Celestia and Princess Luna will not be happy about this,” He said, with much frustration and annoyance. “Alright, keep looking for the human.”

“Yes sir!” The guardswoman said with a salute and ran off to resume the search for Isaac.

“BlueBlood,” Shining Armor said, grinding his teeth in frustration. “Cadence, Twilight I'm going to help find the Human. Please return to the ballroom, and keep the guest calm,” Shining Armor said to his wife and sister.

“Yes, just please be careful, Shining Armor,” Cadence said, to her husband.

“Shining Armor, my friends are looking for you. They don’t know about the human,” Twilight informed her brother.

“Alright, I’ll let the search party know about your friends,” Shining Armor said, leaving his wife and sister to search for Isaac.

“Come on Twilight, we can leave this to your brother,” Cadence said, placing her hand on her sister-in-law's shoulder.

“You’re right, Cadence,” Twilight said with a small smile to her sist-in-law. “Shining Armor can take care of himself. Let’s go and tell the others what’s happening.” They both headed back to the ballroom.


Meanwhile, Applejack and Rarity were in the west wing of the castle looking for Shining Armor.

“Applejack I do not believe Shining Armor is in this wing,” Rarity said with a shake of her head.

“To be honest, Rarity, I just needed an excuse to get away from the Gala,” Applejack said with a sigh, being her honest self as always.

“Darling, I know get-togethers like these are not your cup of tea, but…” Rarity began, only to stop talking abruptly and gasp in shock.

“Are you okay?” Asked Applejack in concern.

“Someone spilt red paint on this carpet!” Rarity explained in disgust, pointing at a red spot on the carpet. “The red ruins the beautiful Emerald!”

Applejack rolled her eyes at her friend’s antics, before examining the red splat closely. “Rarity, that’s not paint, it’s blood,” She said, her voice now filled with worry and caution.

“Wait, this is blood?!” Rarity screamed. “This beautiful carpet is ruined!”

“Really? That’s what you're screaming about? Someone may need help!” Applejack yelled at Rarity in expiration.

“Oh, yes, of course. You're right, darling,” Rarity said, looking at Applejack apologetically.

“Look, there’s a blood trail. Let’s follow it and find who’s hurt,” Applejack said, before following the trail of blood.

The two of them followed the blood trail and came to a stop as they stared up at what they saw. Floating in front of them was a cloud of Ashes and Cinders that was floating through the middle of the corridor. The strangest thing was the trickle of blood dripping from it.

“Is that cloud bleeding?” Asked Applejack, scratching her head in utter confusion.

“That is most certainly not a normal cloud,” Rarity said, staring up at the cloud.

After his daring escape, Isaac was now in a hallway, regenerating his body. Uncannily, he had discovered that his hair had changed colour from dirty blonde to Charcoal. “Wow, I can’t believe that worked,” He said, as he gathered the parts of his body. Most of his body had now returned to him, but he was still missing his right leg and his left arm. Just then, another Ash cloud floated over to him. “Oh, what part are you?” He asked the cloud. The cloud floated towards the space where his leg should be. “Ahh, you're my lag,” he said in relief, as the cloud reformed back into his leg.

Applejack and Rarity had followed the bleeding cloud to the same hallway where Isaac was hiding. They both hid behind the corner and peered around, seeing him as he reformed his body.

“Who...or what in the wide world of Equestria is that thing?” Asked Applejack with wide eyes.

“I don’t know, but I will say this. His outfit is simply atrocious,” Rarity said with a distasteful scowl.

Applejack rolled her eyes. “Hey, Rarity, look at his arm,” She said as she pointed.

Rarity looked closely at Isaac’s arm, seeing only Ashes and Cinders falling from out of his shoulder where his arm should be. “Oh, my goodness. What’s wrong with his arm?” She asked in shock.

“Heck if I know. I mean it looks like magic but I don’t see a horn or magic circle, and I don’t see any amulets on him.” Applejack said, looking at Isaac.

“Well, what are we supposed to do now?” Rarity asked.

As they both watched, the black cloud they had followed floated towards Isaac. “Ohh, you must be my arm,” he said with relief in his voice. The cloud floated to the joint of his shoulder and morphed back into his left arm. When his arm had fully reformed, the pain from his earlier injury in his shoulder returned. “Ahh, my arm! I should've left it as a cloud,” Isaac said as he grimaced in pain.

“So, that’s it. The bleeding cloud was a part of him,” Applejack declared. “So is he using magic?” She asked Rarity.

“I don’t know, but I’m going to give that tramp a piece of my mind!” Rarity huffed suddenly, as she headed round the corner and marched towards Isaac. “You, sir!” Isaac looked up at her with shocked, wide eyes. “Do you have any idea how much decor you have ruined?!” She scolded him angrily.

Applejack came out of hiding and walked up to Rarity with a frown. “Y’all need to stay calm, Rarity,” She said placatingly. “So, any ideas why he’s here?” She asked.

“I don’t know, but his dress sense is outrageous!” Rarity replied in disgust, “It hurts my eyes just looking at his horrendous outfit!”

Applejack rolled her eyes, before she could say anymore, two guards came running into the same corridor from the other direction, and saw Isaac. “There he is!” One of them shouted, as they raised their weapons and ran towards him.

“Uh oh! Time to run!” Isaac shouted, making a sprint towards Applejack and Rarity. “ECLIPSE VAIL!” He yelled, transforming his body into Ashes and Cinder once more, as he flew past the two women, and the two guards charged after him.

“Ohh, I needed this,” Applejack said with an excited smile, as she unzipped her skirt, letting it drop to the floor, revealing her long, smooth, yet slightly muscular legs, and showing off her Daisy Dukes shorts that she had been wearing under the skirt. She also wore two gun holsters, with her cutie mark engraved on the handles, on her upper thighs, which held two custom revolvers. Freed of the restring skirt, Applejack gave chase after the Guards.

“Applejack! Darling, we agreed, no firearms!” Rarity called after her indignantly, picking up the discarded skirt and chasing after the honest cowgirl.


Meanwhile, Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy were close to the west wing. “I know there’s a secret party around here somewhere,” Pinkie Pie said enthusiastically, looking in every nook and cranny for any sign of a party.

“Umm, Pinkie, I don’t think there is a secret party,” Said Fluttershy softly and hesitantly, not wanting to disappoint her friend.

“That’s what they want you to think!” Pinkie said in a conspiratorial voice as she poked Fluttershy in the forehead.

Just then, they both looked up and stared as Isaac, in his Cinder form, came billowing down the hallway at full speed towards them.

“EEEP! A GHOST!” Fluttershy screamed in fright.

Isaac flew past the two mares, before turning back into his human form, and carried on running.

“Wow, that was a super duper cool trick!” Said Pinkie Pie, clapping excitedly at Isaac's performance, but Fluttershy was so scared, she simply fated.

At that moment, the two Guards ran past them, as Applejack jumped over the prone Fluttershy.
Then Rarity came running up, trying to catch up with them. “Hi Rarity, is there a secret party going on?” Pinkie asked in an oblivious voice.

“No, Darling!” Rarity replied, running past them.

Fluttershy then regained consciousness and sat up. “Are they gone?” She asked with a whimper.


Isaac ran for his life, as he was being chased by the guards and Applejack. She drew closer, as she pulled out one of her revolvers. “Out of my way boys!” She said, pushing the Guards out of her way. She aimed at one of his legs.

Isaac kept looking ahead, as he came out of the corridor, and saw the main entrance to the castle, and he quickly dashed it.

Applejack then shoots at him, and the bullet passes through his leg. “Got ya!” She triumphantly said, but she stared wide as Isaac kept on running. “What the?!” She shot at him a few more times, but the bullets simply passed harmlessly through his body.

“In case you haven’t noticed, you can’t hit me!” Isaac yelled at the cowgirl as he ran on.

“What?! If that’s true, then how can your arm be bleeding?” She shouted back.

Just then, Rainbow Dash came zooming past the two of them and stood firmly in front of the closing door. “Oh, no way you're getting past me!” she said with a smirk.

“That’s what you think!” Isaac smirked back as she ran towards Rainbow Dash. “ECLIPSE VAIL!” He shouted as he transformed his body into Cinders, and flew past her.

“What the? How…?” Applejack stuttered as she crashed into Rainbow Dash, knocking them both to the ground.

Isaac, in his Cinder form, slipped past the closing doors and escaped the castle.

“Get off me, AJ!” Rainbow said in annoyance, pushing Applejack off her.

“Sorry, Rainbow,” Applejack apologised.

After he got a good distance away, Isaac turned back into his human form, and he kept on running through the city, until he entered the railway station, and saw a departing train. He quickly jumped aboard as it was leaving. He headed inside the last train car, which was a cargo car, which meant no ponies to worry about. “OK, the first thing I need to do is sort this out,” He said to himself, rubbing the bloody spot on his shoulder, which made him wince in pain, as he could also feel his body losing strength. “I need to get medical attention in the next town.” He slumped down against the wall and soon passed out from exhaustion.


Back at the castle, Celestia was in her room, and a maid had just finished bandaging her hand.
The door then opened and Luna stepped in.

“Sister, all of the guests have been sent home, I have ordered the Guards to search the city, and my vanguard is helping with the search,” She reported.

“Good, if they find anything, I want to be the first to know,” Celestia replied with an exhausted look.

“Yes, Sister. I will inform them immediately,” Luna said with a returning nod.

Shining Armor then entered the room and stood to attention with a salute. “Princesses, we have discovered the identity of who shot the arrow,” He reported, seeming very tense.

“Who was it?” Asked Celestia in a cold voice which made everyone in the room shiver slightly.

“It was Prince BlueBlood,” Shining Armor replied, trying his hardest to maintain his professional demeanour. “He showed off his archery skills to a young lady he was trying to court, and when he saw us with the Terran, he shot an arrow at him,” He explained.

“And, why did he do that?” Celestia asked again, her voice low but heated.

“When I asked him, he said, and I quote, “I merely performed my duty as a defender of the people, so my actions were perfectly justified,” Shining Armor replied, barely hiding his irritation.

“I see,” Celestia sighed in exhaustion, rubbing her forehead as she felt a migraine coming on. “Send him to meet me in the throne room, and send for Twilight to meet me in the throne room as well,” she ordered Shining Armor and Luna.

“Yes, sister,” Luna replied.

“Yes, Princess,” Shining Armor replied with another salute.


Later, within the throne room, Celestia sat on her throne, waiting for Prince BlueBlood, a deep, disappointed frown on her face.

Just then, a young male white-furred Anthro pony with a blond mane, light blue eyes and a horn entered the throne room swaggering with a flamboyant style. “Aunty Celestia, I have come to receive my reward for saving you from the assassin,” He said with a pompous, cocky tone.

Celestia rose from her throne, and walked slowly towards him, with her hands behind her back. “And how did you know he was an assassin?” She asked with a low, but tense voice.

“Well, he was surrounded, and he had a bomb,” He answered with an arrogant smirk.

“How did you know he had a bomb?” Celestia asked again, barely containing her rage.

“He was holding a round black object with a fuse,” Blueblood said with a shrug.

“I see,” Celestia said as she stopped in front of him, as he looked back at her expectantly. Then, from out of nowhere, Celestia clenched her fist and straight up punched him in his face, breaking his nose, and knocking him to the ground. He howled pathetically in pain as she glared down at him with red-hot fury. “You ignorant moron! That human had my word that if he surrendered, no harm would come to him, and he was going to surrender, but thanks to your stupidity, we now have an empowered human on the loose! If anyone is hurt or killed by him, their blood will be on your hands! From this moment forth, you are hereby stripped of your rank, title, and status! Now, get out of my sight, you pathetic excuse of a man!” She hissed at him.

“But...but what about the crown?” he asked in a whiny voice.

“What crown?” Celestia asked him with a raised eyebrow.

“The crown that my family held on to for generations,” He replied, trying to regain his composure as he got back to his feet, and still covered his nose. “As the only heir of the BlueBlood Bloodline, it’s mine by birthright.”

“The only crown that was ever suitable for you was a fool's crown,” Celestia hissed in anger. “GUARDS! Take this Moana Jester away!” Then two Guards marched up to BlueBlood, and dragged him out of the throne room, with him kicking and screaming the whole way, and demanding his crown.

Once he was gone, Celestia turned to one of her staff. “That crown he was talking about. I want it found, confiscated, then have it melted down, have it turned into Bits, and divided amongst the staff. ” She then walked back to the throne and sat down on it. “And send for a cleaner to clean up this mess.”

“Yes, Princess,” said the staff member bowing at Celestia.

At that moment, Twilight entered the throne room. “Princess Celestia, what happened to BlueBlood?” She asked.

“Let's just say he tripped over his ego and broke his nose,” Celestia replied with a casual shrug. “Now, Twilight. I want you and your friends to stay the night here at the castle.”

“Yes, I agree with you, Princess Celestia,” Twilight replied with a nod. “I’ll inform my friends about this.”

“Also I need you to check the mirror as soon as possible. We need to know if this human came from the other world.” Celestia said to her student.

Shining Armor then entered the room and saluted Celestia. “Ah, Shining Armor, good timing,” Celestia said with a nod. “We need to search the whole city, and we need to distribute posters of the human. I am willing to offer a 10,000 Bit reward for his capture. If any of them find him, tell your men to inform him my word still has value, and if he surrenders, no more harm will come to him,” She ordered him.

“And if he resists?” Shining Armor asked.

“Then use force, but only if it’s necessary,” Celestia replied.

“Very well, I will give the orders, and then send for a mug artist,” Shining Armor said as he saluted once more, and then left the throne room.

“It has been a long night. You should get some sleep,” Celestia said to Twilight.

Twilight nodded and left the room. Luna then entered and walked up to her sister.

“Tia, you should also get some rest as well. I will take the night watch,” Luna said with a caring look.

“Yes, I will. Thank you, Luna. If there are any developments, don’t hesitate to call me,” Celestia said with a warm, grateful smile.

“I will. Now, go, Tia. I shall cover for you,” Luna smiled back.

Celestia rose from the throne, leaving Luna in charge, and headed to her bed chambers. Once she got there, and closed the door behind her, she used her magic to change into her sleeping gown. Celestia then lay down in her bed, thinking about the rogue human. “If he is the first, then there are going to be more of those so-called Devil Fruits. I pray that this does not lead to a war,” she said to herself with worry, before she snuggled into her pillow, and slowly fell asleep.

To Be Continued...

Author's Note:

The is my first One Piece story I hope you all enjoy it.