• Published 17th May 2021
  • 4,502 Views, 128 Comments

My Little Pony: The Mobian Era - Mister E-Nonymous



The entire country of Equestria and small section outside of the border have been sent to an entirely different world, and every creature was given a form in between human and what species they are. Even meet some new friends on their adventure.

  • ...
14
 128
 4,502

Episode 24: There's An Answer to Everything...

Episode 24: There's An Answer to Everything...


At Freedom Fighters Headquarters, MC put the Chaos Emeralds into a big case. Sonic, Sally, Tails, and MC then headed towards the portal to Equestria.

"You got them?" Sally asked.

"Yep," MC said, holding the case. "No way we're gonna let Robotnik get his hands on the Chaos Emeralds."

"Good thing we had the idea of taking the Chaos Emeralds to Equestria," Sonic said. "Hopefully, there's a place there that Eggman won't find them."

"Let's get going," Tails said. Then the four of them headed into the portal. When they went through, they gasped when they reached the other side. There were some of Eggman's robots attacking the Castle of Friendship on the inside.

"Great!" came Rainbow Dash's voice. "Reinforcements!"

The four Freedom Fighters looked over and saw the Mane 6 and Spike, trying to fend off the robots. The four Freedom Fighters then charged at the robots.



Sonic, Sally, Tails and MC ran towards the Mane 6 to help stop the robots. MC then put the case under the Cutie Map, and then jumped on the largest of the robots. They all started fighting the robots. Basically, a bunch of robots were broken, but a lot of them retreated.

"That's odd," Twilight said. "Did they give up?"

"No way," MC said. "Robotnik wouldn't want to give up that easily." He then pulled out the case containing the Chaos Emeralds. They all looked in and all seven Chaos Emeralds were still in there. "Good. They're all still there."

"Why were those robots here?" Sonic asked.

"We don't know," Twilight said. "All we know is that they're looking for something."

"Well, we better get the Chaos Emeralds somewhere safe," Sally said. "We don't want them to fall into Robotnik's hands like last time."

"What happened last time?" Rarity asked, looking towards MC.

"Classified," MC said. "It's something we shouldn't talk about it. Let's get these somewhere safe."

"Well, we can start at Mount Aris and Seaquestria," Applejack said. "There's a lot of protection there."

"That's a good start," Sonic said. "Although, if it means I have to go into the water, I'm not going in."

"H'oh, boy," MC said. "Let's just go!"

Then they all headed out of there. As they were heading for the front door, Spike was coming down the stairs on the left. Twilight looked towards him.

"Spike, keep an eye on Nyx and Joshua," Twilight said. "We're going out."

"You got it, Twilight," Spike said. Then the Mane 6, Sonic, Sally, Tails and MC headed out of the Castle.

Later, the ten of them were on a train heading to Mount Aris. They got off the train, passing a bunch of Hippogriffs.

"Alright, everyone," Twilight said. "We're gonna head down to Seaquestria to see if Queen Novo can protect the Chaos Emeralds."

MC then handed Twilight the Chaos Emeralds and said, "Be careful. These Emeralds are really powerful."

"We'll be careful," Twilight said. Then the Mane 6 started going towards the water. Sonic, Sally, Tails and MC sat on the beach. Just then, a seapony, Terramar, came out of the water, and transformed back into a hippogriff.

"You girls ready?" Terramar asked. The Mane 6 nodded. Then the seven of them then transformed into seaponies. They swam down to Seaquestria, taking the Chaos Emeralds with them.

Sonic, Sally, Tails and MC saw them go under and Tails said, "Hopefully, there's someone down there who can help them."

MC then looked around as Sonic said, "But it's gonna be hard to get the Chaos Emeralds when we need them."

"That's why we're bringing them here," Sally said. MC then saw something.

"Oh, great!" MC said. "We got trouble!" The other three Freedom Fighters looked up and saw a blimp with the Storm King's symbol on it. All of the Hippogriffs retreated into the water.

"Let's hold 'em off!" Sonic said. Just then, the Storm Creatures came down, and tried to attack the four Freedom Fighters. Sonic then did a spin dash at one of the Storm Creature's heading towards them.

Sally's cuffs brought out light blue laser sabers. A Storm Creature tried fighting back with a spear, but it was cut in half. Sally then kicked the creature's head.

Tails helped the hippogriffs towards the water when MC was keeping the Storm Creatures busy. He put up two stone columns, then small rocks came out of the columns, then they were fired towards the Storm Creatures. The Storm Creatures were then knocked out.

Just then, the Mane 6 and Terramar came out of the water. Then they all turned back into ponies and a hippogriff. Twilight then said, "We need to get out of here!" Terramar then turned back into a seapony and went under the water.

"Where can we go?!" Rainbow Dash asked.

Sally pulled out her Nicole handheld device and said, "Nicole, bring out the Spirit of Freedom!"

"Already done, Sally," came Nicole's voice from the device. Just then, the Spirit of Freedom came in and landed over the water. The back opened up and the ten heroes got into the Spirit of Freedom. Tails and Sally got into the front seats, and then the Spirit of Freedom took off, heading North.

Then a holographic map of Equestria and beyond came up with MC standing next to it. He then said, "Well, that plan was a bust. Good thing we always come up with a backup plan."

"So, where do we go next?" Fluttershy asked.

"We go to the Changeling Hive," Twilight said. "Luckily, Thorax is trustworthy with protecting the Chaos Emeralds."

"Alright," Tails said. "Next stop, the Changeling Hive." Then the Spirit of Freedom sped off towards the Changeling Hive.

The Spirit of Freedom then arrived outside of the Changeling Hive. The Mane 6 and the four Freedom Fighters walked out and headed for the throne room of the hive. There, Thorax was sitting.

"Princess Twilight!" Thorax said in surprise. "You're here! This is a surprise!"

"Thorax, we need your help," Twilight said. MC then held out the case containing the Chaos Emeralds. "We need to hide these from Doctor Robotnik."

"Whoa!" Thorax said. "So... powerful..." He then started twitching. "No! I... it's... too much!"

"Oh, boy," Twilight said. "Changelings feed on love and power!"

"Alright, this was a bad idea," Sonic said.

"Sorry, Thorax!" Twilight said. "Everyone, move out!"

Thorax then calmed down when the Chaos Emeralds were enough distance from him. He then called out, "Don't bring those things anywhere near us! We don't want to go back to the old ways!"

"We promise!" came Rainbow Dash's voice.

Then back in the air, in the Spirit of Freedom, MC crossed the Changeling Hive off the list. He then said, "Well, that backfired. The Storm Creatures attacked Mount Aris, and the Chaos Emeralds almost made the Changeling King go back to his original form."

"So, where should we take the Chaos Emeralds?" Tails asked.

"Well, I think we should take them to the Dragon Lands," Rarity suggested. "The dragons are very protective of their hoards and hopefully, there's someone there who can help."

"Alright," Tails said. "Although, looking at the map, I think we should land somewhere outside of the lands since the place is full of lava."

"That's for the best," MC said. "Let's go." Then the Spirit of Freedom headed for the Dragon Lands.

The Mane 6 and the four Freedom Fighters headed in the entrance of the Dragon Lands. The Mane 6, and the four Freedom Fighters headed towards where Dragon Lord Ember was sitting.

"Princess Twilight Sparkle and friends," Ember said. "What may I be doing for your assistance?"

"Ember, we need to store these Chaos Emeralds somewhere where Doctor Robotnik can't find them," Twilight said. "Do you know where we can stash these?"

"I might know a place," Ember said, starting to fly. But then, a bunch of robots came from the sky, landing around the area, surrounding the group. "What?!"

"It's an ambush!" Tails shouted.

"Not on my watch!" MC shouted, charging at one robot. As he was about to jump on the robot, the robot caught him, and threw him into a pit of lava below.

"NO!!" the Mane 6 shouted.

"Surrender... in the name of Doctor Robotnik!" one robot said, aiming his gun at the Mane 6.

Sonic then did a spin dash towards the robot that was about to attack. The Mane 6, Tails and Sally joined in. They kept fighting as much as they could, but there were too many robots.

"There's too many!" Tails called out.

Ember then tried joining in with the fight, but she was pinned down. The Mane 6, Sonic, Sally and Tails were surrounded, the robots trying to force them into the lava.

"That's not good," Sonic said.

"What are we going to do?" Rainbow Dash shouted. "When we try to fly away, the robots will just shoot us!"

Then the ground around them started cracking, and lava came through the cracks, heading towards only the robots. The robots started getting covered in lava.

"What's happening?" Ember asked.

"Oh, that's just MC," Tails said.

"WHAT?!" The Mane 6 and Ember asked in shock.

Then more robots appeared, aiming their guns at the Mane 6, Ember and the other Freedom Fighters. Just then, beings made of lava came from the cracks, taking the forms of MC. They all took down the robots. One of the MC lava beings stood tall in front of the heroes.

"Is that all you can throw at us, Robotnik?!" MC's voice came from the primary lava figure, it's golden eyes glowing brighter when speaking. "I can do this all day!" He then roared, and a huge bursting golden aura came up, taking the form of a dragon, and it roaring.

"So that's the Dragoon Force," Twilight said, looking up at the aura.

Then all of the robots got taken down. Then the lava figures went back down through the cracks, which they then sealed up. Then coming out of the lava came MC, his body smoking.

"That... was awesome," MC said.

"I knew you had Elemental Mimicry, but I didn't know you could absorb and become lava," Sonic said.

"Neither did I," MC replied. Then the two fist bumped, then Sonic pulling his hand away and shaking it.

"Ow! Dude, you're still hot!" Sonic said.

"Sorry," MC said.

"Here!" Ember said, handing the Chaos Emeralds back to the heroes. "With those things coming here, I don't think it's safe to keep them here."

"I'm afraid that Ember is right," Sally said. "Let's get out of here." Then the Mane 6 and the four Freedom Fighters headed out of there.



The Mane 6, Sonic, Sally, Tails and MC were in the Spirit of Freedom. MC and Sonic were looking at the map of Equestria, MC crossing off the Dragon Lands.

"That's three places that can't be trusted with the Chaos Emeralds," MC said. "Two we were attacked, one being too much for even to handle the Chaos Emeralds."

"So, where are we going to take them?" Fluttershy asked. "We need someplace with somepony we can trust to watch the Chaos Emeralds."

Rainbow Dash then looked at the Map and said, "I know someone who can help. Tails, take us to Griffonstone!"

"You got it," Tails said. Then he turned the yoke towards the right, making the Spirit of Freedom heading towards Griffonstone.

They eventually landed outside of Griffonstone. The group headed up the stairs leading to the town, and they saw the place getting fixed up by the griffons. Rainbow Dash looked around, trying to find a griffon she knows. Then one griffon caught her eye.

"Yo, Gilda!" Rainbow Dash called out. The griffon looked towards her, smiled and walked towards the group.

"Yo, Rainbow Dash!" Gilda responded, the two bumping fists. "What brings you here?"

"We need some help," Rainbow Dash said. She turned towards MC, who was holding up the case containing the Chaos Emeralds, and she opened it up. They then showed the Chaos Emeralds to Gilda. "These are the Chaos Emeralds. In the wrong hands, they're extremely dangerous. You think you can find a place that we can stash these?"

"I'm sure I can find a place to put these," Gilda said. "Follow me." Gilda then led the group to the abandoned Castle, but the only way there was across Abysmal Abyss. "One of us is going to have to make two trips."

"I'll jump," MC said. He then took about ten steps back, and then rushed towards the abyss, jumped over it, and landed on the other side. "You were saying about taking two trips?!"

Gilda smirked and then later, they all entered the old castle of Griffonstone. The group looked around.

"This place is even creepier than whenever we went to the Castle of the Two Sisters," Fluttershy said.

"I see what you mean," Tails said.

MC started sniffing around. He then stopped and Fluttershy bumped into him, making her eep in surprise.

"Sorry," MC said.

"W-why did you stop?" Fluttershy asked.

MC kept sniffing and then said, "We're not alone." Just then, Storm Creatures came out of every doorway inside the castle. "Storm Creatures!"

"Run for it!" Twilight shouted. The Storm Creatures chased the Mane 6, the four Freedom Fighters and Gilda out of the Castle. Twilight was saying, "Wow, these guys are persistent!"

"But their persistence will eventually go down!" Sonic said. "MC, Super Sonic Fastball!"

MC nodded, then Sonic did a Spin Dash towards him, MC caught Sonic, who was still spinning, and with his left hand, MC threw Sonic towards the Storm Creatures, ricocheting off of them, and all of them getting knocked out. Sonic then came back to the group.

"Dang!" Rainbow Dash said. "Nice combo attack!"

"We need to get out of here!" Twilight said. "C'mon!" Then they all headed down to the town limits. Gilda stayed behind.

"I'll go alert the other Griffons about the Storm Creatures!" Gilda said. "I'll send Gabby to Ponyville when things cool down."

"Got it," Rainbow Dash said. Then the Mane 6 and the four Freedom Fighters headed down the stairs and towards the Spirit of Freedom.

"I don't believe this!" Twilight said as they were going in. "How are they finding us?"

"I don't know!" Sally said. "But we have to get the Chaos Emeralds somewhere safe where Doctor Robotnik can't find them. But where?"

"Well, I don't know about you guys, but maybe I should go by Yakyakistan to check on Prince Rutherford," Pinkie said. "You can just drop me off there."

"Wait a minute!" Twilight said. "Pinkie, you're a genius! Let's take the Chaos Emeralds to Yakyakistan!"

"On it!" Tails said. He then flew the Spirit of Freedom North West towards Yakyakistan.

The Spirit of Freedom then arrived outside of the gates to Yakyakistan. The Mane 6, Sonic, Tails and Sally were putting on some winter gear.

"Okay, everyone," Twilight said. "This is our last hope. If the yaks can help guard the Chaos Emeralds, than we will have to rest easy."

"Let's hope so," Sonic said. "We need this to be our last hope." Then they all headed out and towards the gate.

"Halt!" came the voice of a yak. The Mane 6 and the four Freedom Fighters looked up and saw a couple yak guards at the top. "Why are ponies and other creatures here?!"

"Hey! Don't worry about it!" Pinkie Pie called out. "It's me! Honorary yak, Pinkie Pie!"

"Pink Pony has returned!" the yak continued. "Let Pink Pony and friends in!" Then the gates opened. Then they all headed to where Prince Rutherford was.

"Hey! Prince Rutherford!" Pinkie called out.

Prince Rutherford turned his head towards Pinkie, smiled and said, "Pink Pony! Welcome back to Yakyakistan. You're just in time for Smash-and-Crash!"

"I thought that was months ago," Sally said.

"Oh, no," Prince Rutherford said. "That was Smash-A-Palooza! Only young yaks are able to join! Yona came close to winning. She lost by one point."

"Anyway, Prince Rutherford," Twilight said. "We need your help. We got some powerful artifacts that we need to hide. You think you can hide them somewhere where they can't be stolen, or smashed?"

"Prince Rutherford can try his best," Prince Rutherford replied. But then, the sound of something caught their attention, and the light from the sun was dimming down. Everyone there looked up and saw a blimp above them.

"A blimp?!" Sally asked.

MC was inspecting it. He then asked, "Hey, Sonic? You think we got trouble?"

"I hope not," Sonic replied. Then coming from the bottom of the blimp were robots, coming in to attack. "Great! Eggman's robots!"

MC smirked and said, "Yo, Rutherford!" Prince Rutherford looked towards MC. "Looks like you have something else to smash. Wanna give it a go?"

"Fuzzy creature read yak's mind!" Prince Rutherford said. Then all of the yaks charged and jumped towards the robots, smashing them. Then the Mane 6 and the four Freedom Fighters headed towards the Spirit of Freedom.

Just as they got in, the yaks finished smashing the robots that came down. Then the blimp started pursuing the Spirit of Freedom, firing some lasers towards it.

"They're firing at us!" Twilight shouted.

"Hang on, everyone!" Tails said. They then did a flip over the blimp, and came in behind it. MC came to the front of the ship and got on the weapons.

"Weapons ready," MC said.

"Take it out!" Tails said.

MC then fired the lasers towards the blimp, taking it down. But then jets with robots piloting came in, firing at the Spirit of Freedom.

"Oh, c'mon!" MC shouted. Tails then maneuvered the Spirit of Freedom out of the line of fire coming from the jets.

"MC, fire the electromagnetic field," Tails said.

"Isn't it still in beta testing?!" MC shouted.

"We don't have a choice!" Tails said. "Fire it!"

MC sighed, and pushed a certain button, and a cannon came from under the Spirit of Freedom. MC aimed the Cannon in between all of the missiles, and then MC fired a blast at the spot, and all of the jets, except for the Spirit of Freedom, got caught in an electromagnetic field, then all of the jets blew up.

Everyone sighed in relief.

"That was close," Applejack said.

"Yes, yes," Rarity said. "But, how are they finding us so easily?"

"Yeah, Rarity, you're right," Sonic said. "These guys have been lucky just by finding us."

"No," MC said. "It's not luck, nor a coincidence. I don't know what it is."

"Yeah, MC's right!" Pinkie said. "No way these party poopers can be that lucky four times! Something like this really bugs me!" That comment made MC's eyebrows heighten in shock. He then got his golden aura eyes after he blinked. He then checked and saw small specks on the shoes of everyone else.

MC then walked towards the back and said, "I have to admit. Robotnik has gotten us beat. It's like he's really here in the room with us." MC then pulled up the holographic screen them typed on it. "He has gotten us beat this time." What he typed on the screen said, "Microphones on shoes." "He's got to be really clever to know what we're up to."

Somewhere in the world, Doctor Robotnik and Grubber were listening to what they were saying through the microphones that were planted on their shoes.

"Now that you think about it, Eggman has been getting lucky," Sonic's voice said through the speakers. "I just don't know how he's doing it."

"Yeah!" Pinkie said. "We've been running all over Equestria and beyond all day, but he's always known where we're going. Who knows where he might attack us next. Hopefully not when we're in the shower."

That made Doctor Robotnik and Grubber wince in disgust. Doctor Robotnik then said, "I wouldn't take it that far."

Back on the Spirit of Freedom, the Mane 6, Sonic, Tails and Sally removed the microphones from the bottom of their shoes. Luckily for MC, his was melted off when he was thrown into the lava at the Dragon Lands.

"Sure, Doctor Robotnik is clever, but he's sure to have a secret that's keeping us from figuring it out," Twilight said.

"Do you know what I would say to that pathetic human being if he was here right now?" MC asked.

"What would you say?" the Mane 6 asked in unison, while MC was getting in a big breath of air. He then screamed into the microphones.

"HOW STUPID DO YOU THINK I AM?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!"

That made Doctor Robotnik and Grubber removed the headphones they were wearing, screaming in pain. The two then looked at each other.

"They're onto us," Grubber said.

"Yes, I can tell," Doctor Robotnik said. He then smirked. "Well, I'm not going to let them get the best of me. I'll show them how stupid they really are. I'm going to get those Chaos Emeralds myself. I'm glad they collected them for me."



The Spirit of Freedom then arrived back at the Castle of Friendship in Ponyville. What surprised them was that a lot of ponies were standing there, along with the Young 6.

The Spirit of Freedom landed by the entrance to the Castle of Friendship and the Mane 6, Sonic, Sally, Tails and MC came out. Twilight then called out, "What's going on here?!"

"Twylie!" came the voice of Shining Armor, coming from the top of the stairs. "So glad you made it back!"

"Shining Armor?" Twilight asked, flying up to her brother. "What's going on?"

"Twylie, there's been a big problem!" Shining Armor said. "Robots came to the Crystal Empire, and took Cadance, Guard, and Flurry!"

"WHAT?!" Twilight shouted.

"I came here, and I found out from Joshua that robots came in here, and took Nyx!" Shining Armor said.

"WHAT?!" Twilight shouted, her coat turning white, her eyes turning red and her mane and tail becoming flames.

"WHOA!!" MC shouted. "I heard some girls were hot, but that's just ridiculous!"

Sonic, Tails and Sally nodded in response. Shining Armor then continued. He then said, "I also sent some guards to check on where Princesses Celestia and Luna were. The workers at the retirement home said that they're gone, too."

"WHAAAAAAAT?!!" Twilight shouted, a circle of fire surrounding her.

"Oh, jeez!" Sonic said. He then went into the Spirit of Freedom, and brought out a fire extinguisher. He then sprayed the stuff onto Twilight, cooling her off. "Take it easy, Twilight! We'll get them back!"

"Take it easy? TAKE IT EASY?!" Twilight shouted. "All of the other alicorns of Equestria have been taken! What else can we do?!"

"Surrender!" came the voice of Doctor Robotnik. Everyone looked towards the voice and saw Doctor Robotnik in his flying vehicle. "It's all over, Twilight Sparkle and friends! Give me the Chaos Emeralds!"

"Never!" Sonic shouted. "We won't let you reawaken the Storm King!"

"The Storm King?!" Silverstream shouted, putting her hands to her cheeks.

"Sorry, Silverstream," Applejack said. "We tried keepin' this a secret from ya since the Storm King has traumatized ya."

MC then pointed his left fist towards Doctor Robotnik and said, "You're under arrest. Kidnapping all of the other alicorn princesses, attacking us at many locations, attempted murder!"

"Oh, ho, ho!" Doctor Robotnik laughed. "You think that's all I've done. Let's not forget what you've done to this entire continent!" That made Sonic, Tails, Sally and MC go wide eyed.

"Oh, no," MC said.

Twilight, who was back to normal, looked towards the Freedom Fighters and said, "What? What is he talking about?"

"You wouldn't," MC said, looking up at Doctor Robotnik.

"Oh, Princess Twilight Sparkle," Doctor Robotnik said. "Do you think it was a coincidence that your kingdoms came to this world. You really aren't as smart as you think. You see, it was all thanks to the Freedom Fighters that I've made it possible."

All of the Equestrians looked at the Freedom Fighters. Twilight then looked at MC and asked, "Is it true?! Were you planning on bringing our worlds together?!"

"What? No!" MC said. "It's not like that!"

"Then what is it?!" Twilight said.

"The Freedom Fighters were thinking of escaping this world after the crimes they did," Doctor Robotnik said.

"We haven't done any crimes!" Sally shouted. "It's was all you! You took our defense weapons, and used them to attack random places all over the world, and blamed it on us!"

Twilight then looked at the Freedom Fighters and said, "Then how did we end up here?!"

MC sighed and said, "When we were in hiding, we were coming up with one last plan in case the world's governments ever signed the order of exterminating our kind. The plan... was to escape to another world. Your world."

"We built a machine designed to send all of the Freedom Fighters, and every Mobian on Earth to your world," Tails said. "But to do that, we needed a lot of power. The Chaos Emeralds."

"We also planned on sending only MC to your world first so he can build us an entire country of our own so we can rebuild," Sonic said. "But, there was one problem."

"Before we could do it, we had to know what all was there," MC said. "And... we found you. All the adventures you been through, all the troubles, all the forgiveness, and all the peace and harmony you all created. We were impressed."

"You were trying to escape to our world?" Rarity asked, putting a hand to her mouth. "But... how did we end up on your world."

"We had the machine ready for transport of all Mobians, but it was stolen, by him!" Tails said, pointing at Doctor Robotnik.

"He even killed my Uncle Chuck when getting it," Sonic said. "And he laughed when doing it." All of the ponies gasped, Fluttershy and Rarity putting their hands over their mouths.

"You see, creatures of Equestria, the ones who you thought were your friends were actually the ones who ruined you!" Doctor Robotnik announced. "And the only way for you to be back in your world... is to join forces with me, and eliminate all the Mobians!"

The crowd, except for the Mane 6 and Shining Armor, then started ganging up on the Freedom Fighters. The Freedom Fighters were being backed up into the Spirit of Freedom.

"STOP!!!!" Twilight shouted, using the Royal Canterlot Voice. All of the ponies and the Young 6 stopped, looking at Twilight. "Listen, I know things are bad, but these guys were just trying to protect their species from extinction. The illegal actions, all of us ending up in this world, the kidnapping of all of the other alicorn princesses, trying to bring back the Storm King, those are all actions by Doctor Robotnik. The Freedom Fighters were just doing what their team name tells us. They're fighting for Freedom. They're just trying to stop Doctor Robotnik from causing a ruckus between humans, Mobians and Equestrians. These guys might have started a mess, but they were the ones cleaning it up."

"What?!" Doctor Robotnik shouted. "No! Don't listen to her! She's trying to trick you by pretending to be your friend when really, she's joining the enemy!"

"Wrong, Doctor Robotnik! It's you who's pretending to be a friend!" Twilight said. "It's time you received justice."

"Well, in that case," Doctor Robotnik said. He then pushed a button and a missile fired towards the Freedom Fighters. They all jumped out of the way and MC dropped the case containing the Chaos Emeralds. Then a robotic arm came in and grabbed the case, taking it to the airship of Doctor Robotnik. "Thanks for the final piece!" He then took off with the Chaos Emeralds.

"NO!!" Sonic shouted. He then rushed up the Castle wall, and jumped off the needle at the top, and was about to hit Doctor Robotnik's airship, but he missed, him falling to the ground. But before he made collision, he saw that Smolder and Silverstream caught him in midair. "Thanks, girls."

Tails, Sally and MC looked towards where Doctor Robotnik was going. Sally then said, "Now there's nothing stopping him from bringing back the Storm King."

"And with the Chaos Emeralds, the Storm King is probably going to create the mother of all storms," Tails said.

"But, how are we going to know where he has the Chaos Emeralds stashed without even one Chaos Emerald?" Twilight asked, looking at the Freedom Fighters.

"Yeah, about that," MC said, smirking. He then pulled the yellow Chaos Emerald out of a pocket. "I stashed an Emerald top made of tinted glass and a light underneath it, to make it look like a real Chaos Emerald from over it. What I didn't count on was Doctor Eggman's robots here in the castle putting microphones on the bottoms of our shoes."

"That was a good plan, though," Twilight said. "Now. We have to save the world from Doctor Robotnik and the Storm King. He's got six of the seven Chaos Emeralds. You got a plan for that?"

"Oh, we'll come up with something," Sonic said, walking up to them. "We'll show Eggman the true power of teamwork, and the Magic of Friendship!"

Author's Note:

Next Episode:
Rise Above the Storm! (Part 1)