• Published 28th May 2021
  • 792 Views, 9 Comments

Nightmare Night At Equestria Horror Land - Lonely Fanboy48



During the night of Equestria Land, magic from Tantabus spread over from Equestria while turning the theme park into a horror park.

  • ...
1
 9
 792

Flutterbat From The Night

Fluttershy walked up to Sunset, standing face to face with her, even if Sunset is just in a vampire costume with makeup. She placed her hand on her cheek while looking closely at her. “So I can tell you love being a vampire huh?” She grinned.

“Well yeah, but did Vignette give you a makeover too because...I’m sure this isn’t fake to be completely legit.” Sunset said, looking at Fluttershy’s teeth.

“Oh please, if it was fake, she wouldn’t suck the blood from anyone she comes across.” Rainbow making a devious giggle.

“Makeover over huh?” Fluttershy backing away. “If I did, I would be like you.”

This causes Sunset to blush, knowing she and the adults aren’t turned into monsters like her friends. “I didn’t want you to be like an actual vampire though. And you can’t be like this forever.”

Just when she’s about to take Fluttershy with her, Rainbow pointed her gun at her head. “Nobodies gonna stop us, or this party.” She retorted.

“And we have a lot in store for you.” Fluttershy whipped her hair out of her view. “Our mad scientist is gonna turn one of you into a Frankenstein.” She then grabs Sunset’s arm while opening the window with her powers. “And you're gonna love being one rather than that playtoy outfit.”

She flew from the ground thanks to her bat wings and took Sunset to where Twilight is at. “Sunset!” Celestia tried to save her student but only got a gun pointed at her head, courtesy to Rainbow.

“Give me that gun!” Luna pushes the gun away from her sister, as well as taking it from Rainbow.

“Oh no you don’t.” Rainbow tried to fight back, but Luna pushed her to the ground and pointed the gun at her.

“We’re still your principals at the end of the day. You're not who you really are and you better get your other friends!”

Rainbow hates taking orders from someone else, but Luna refuses to knock out a student in any capacity. But she can tell she’ll have her vengeance sooner than later. “Then let me go.”

“We’re not giving you back the gun.” Celestia retorted.

“Fine.” As they allow Rainbow to get on her feet, she walks away, heading out the haunted house. Celestia and Luna made a head start to rescue Sunset from being turned into a monster.

As Fluttershy landed on the ground with Sunset holding on to her, she shows her the tent with zap noises coming from the inside. Sunset is aware of how her best friend is feeling due to the circumstances right now.

“Just for a heads up, she barely spends time with us.” Fluttershy inviting Sunset in. With lights blinking on and off, tons of chemicals displayed on the table, and a person laying on the miniature table, waiting to turn into a frankenstein in just a matter of seconds.

When Twilight heard people entering her tent, she introduced herself. Her hair is just as messy as Fluttershy and her lab coat contains stains drops of the chemicals she used. “I’m nearly done completing the operation.” She took off her safety goggles.

“And it’s looking good.” Fluttershy smirked. “Didn’t expect the patient to be all set.” Sunset can see the patient waiting for the moment to come and yet he isn’t in fear. “Let me tell you, he’s been waiting all day to become the monster everybody wants to see.” She wrapped her arm around Sunset’s shoulder.

“I doubt anyone would ever want to willingly be a frankenstein.” Sunset rolled her eyes. “Unless he's corrupted with magic like all of you.”

Twilight walked up to Sunset while pointing her ruler at her. “Corrupted? I would prefer the term, “in complete control.”

“That’s not true, all of you are being corrupted and it’s getting out of control! Where’s Applejack and Rarity?”

“Why should that be a problem with us?” Fluttershy replied in annoyance. “They’re probably at the dance hall for all we care, no one has left this place.”

Sunset lowered her head, knowing her friends have no idea what she’s talking about. “I’m pretty sure your current lives would’ve been more different if we weren’t at a theme park.”

“Our environments aren’t supposed to be huge, you sissy vampire.” Fluttershy taunts the teen in the costume.

Meanwhile, Celestia and Luna are trying to find their student despite being in the crowd of humanoid monsters. Not only they have to find a way to destroy the forcefield but find a way to get everyone back to their normal selves, they can’t even use magic to solve the solutions like Sunset did.

“Sunset!” Luna called.

“Where are you?” Celestia also called.

“I’m coming!” Sunset shouted as she escaped from her friend's wrath. “We have to hide!”

“Right behind you!” The two adults follow Sunset from behind, while Fluttershy and Twilight stop.

“Just let them go Twilight.” Fluttershy rolled her eyes. “They have no idea what we have in store for this party.”

“Then let’s have them wait and see Flutterbat.” Twilight smirked. “I’m gonna begin the demonstration of my frankenstein project.” A lightning bolt hit the tent from above, signalling that what’s left to come would lead to more crises in Equestria Land.


The only spot Sunset and the adults can hide is behind the roller coaster that hasn’t been on the whole time. It was bad enough that her friends are taking over the park, but knowing this is different compared to the other times with Equestrian Magic, she wouldn’t be able to fix this even with the Rainbooms by her side.

“So you're saying that dark surge is from the Tantabus?” Celestia asked, pointing at it from the sky.

“Yes and to my knowledge, I doubt there’s anything I can do about it.” Sunset answered. “If there was a chance for this horror party to end, everyone would still stay in this park.”

Luna wanted to disagree with Sunset, but after dealing with so many magic situations in the past, it was a long time since she had to be involved in any part of this. “We can’t just give up like this. If this was the last place I wanted to be in, I would stay as who I am instead of a deranged person in a horror costume.”

“You’re technically in a horror costume, just not like everyone else.” Celestia looking at her sister’s uniform.

“Yes, that is true.” When she looked at her outfit, she was impressed at first. “What’s a shame about it is that no one will ever see me as the Dark Princess.”

When Sunset looked at Luna’s outfit, along with the makeup and hair she did, she made it so convincing to where if the whole place wasn’t taken over, she would’ve won second place of best outfit designer, right behind Rarity that is.

“Maybe you can still fill in as the Dark Princess like getting hints on taking down the Tantabus surge.” She smiled.

“Sunset, even if I knew what all of that meant, I’m pretty sure it would require a miracle for everything to be back to normal.” Luna placed her hand on her hip.

“Hey, Fluttershy and Twilight respect each other in the state that they're in. Maybe the others might do the same, aside from Pinkie Pie since she’s a zombie.”

“Then what are we gonna do?” Celestia asked. “We can’t just pretend we’re horror monsters. I’m just a princess and sure your a vampire, but your friends aren’t gonna be stupid enough to see you as one.”

Sunset wanted to see some other way to avoid her friends, but she realizes that everyone here is after her. “Maybe we should stick together while your sister can do most of the navigating. We know Rainbow Dash knows who we are so we need to keep her away from you.” She looked at Luna.

Celestia and Luna had to face the fact that agreeing with their student is the only option they have. Heading out in the open would only cause more situations that will keep them away from turning everything back to normal.

“Okay, we'll do it.” Luna making her decision. “But if you're gonna take my sister, you should also go to different places in this park if I don’t receive any information.”

“And if you expect me to run in a princess outfit, then this is pushing it.” Celestia retorted.

“Hey I’ve been in a vegetable costume and I was embarrassed. How is anything any more different aside from the present?”

“If only we dealt with everything you went through, as in magical powers.”

Sunset couldn’t even describe what it would feel if her principals were in the same position as she was. But at the same time, they would be like their alicorn counterparts from Equestria. “Maybe if we succeed, you might understand how it feels.” She smiled.

“Then let’s get to work.” Luna cheered.


While Luna heads to where most of the corrupted people are heading to the party spot of the theme park, Sunset and Celestia are trying to find Applejack and Rarity. As they hide behind the horror stands, more people have walked past after being told from Fluttershy that they’re on the loose.

“So you're telling me that Rarity is dressed up as a superhero while Applejack is dressed as a survivor?” Celestia asked.

“It was their choice.” Sunset whispered back. “Rarity wanted to make a skit where she rescues Applejack. They’ve been together a lot.”

“And you think they’re the only ones not completely insane because of their outfits?”

“I’m sure. I need back up.”

This causes Celestia to place her hand on her face. “Sunset, if you and your friends never had a horror movie marathon, I would believe Rarity would be a superhero here. And I doubt Applejack would have a mind of running all over the place escaping from zombies.”

The teen vampire couldn’t even bother to think what her country friend would be like if she wore something else for tonight. And as Rarity, knowing that her friends have corrupted powers due to the Tantabus surge, there could be a chance the fashionista could have powers of her own.

“There are a lot of crazy scenarios no matter what comes out from Equestria. I would believe you if only we could reverse that against the enemy.”

“Even if we had the opportunity, we still need to figure out the objectives.”

Just when they head to their next hiding spot, they witness Fluttershy and Twilight walking together with their Frankenstein right behind them. “Seems like the objectives aren’t simple when we have a deranged army.” Sunset commented.

“By the way, you think our vampire girl would be able to take down my frankenstein?” Twilight pointed at her creation.

“Not even close, I know you did a great job on making your creation invulnerable to anything.” Fluttershy wrapped her arm around Twilight. “I’m gonna find our outsider so I can have a chat with her.”

Sunset never forgot how much she wanted Fluttershy to fit in with the vampire costume she offered to her. If only she wasn’t in this state, she would apologize to her. And knowing she isn’t done with her, she won’t be able to end this madness anytime soon.

“Hey! Get up!” A voice shouted which caused Sunset and Celestia to get on their feet. When they turned around, they saw Applejack but she’s not just any survivor, she’s an edgelord with an axe behind her back, and she’s far from happy.

“This can’t be good.” Sunset lowered her head.

“Any better ideas?” Celestia rolled her eyes.