• ...
 4
 310

Wait, you're RELATED?!

Sugarcube Corner

Pinkie was manning the counter at Sugarcube Corner. It was junior year, and she needed some money every since her parents cut off her allowence, citing reasons for her to find her own job. She was lucky that around the same time, the Cakes decided to start hiring other people to Sugarcube Corner, thus landing her a job at the shop. Currently, she was manning the kitchen, trying to bake a rush order cake for a birthday party in a couple hours.

"Aaannnddd, DONE!" She exclaimed, pouring the chocolate & lemon cake layers into their tins, before putting them in the oven. The buyer wanted a checkerboard-pattern, so she'd have to remind herself that she would have to do that when they were done. As the cakes continued baking, she was sweeping the floors happily, when suddenly a bright flash of pink, red, and purple light came from the shop's entrance.

"Who could that be?" She asked to nobody in particular. She donned her Sugarcube Corner hat, and prepared to see what was on the recieving end of the light, when she heard three familiar voices coming from the other side of the door.

"Sunset, where are we?" The first voice asked. Pinkie almost gasped at the voice mentioning Sunset.

"I don't know, but it sure isn't Canterlot Castle." 'Sunset' replied.

"Starry...Where's mom and dad...?" A thid voice spoke up. This time, Pinkie did gasp, That's Twilight!

"I don't know, Twilight! Give me a moment!" 'Starry' answered, in a bit of an angered voice.

Suddenly, Pinkie heard Twilight burst into tears, "I just wanna go home..." She sobbed.

"Starlight, look what you did!" Sunset reprimanded the girl, before sounds of reassurence began making their way to Pinkie. "Don't worry, Twily, we'll find Mom and Dad, alright?" Twilgiht sniffled, before she weakly said, "...'mkay."

"But, where even are we?" The voice named Starlight asked.

"Looks like a cafe. Here, let's ring up the cashier." Pinkie didn't realize she was still listening to the girls talking until the bell started dinging. Putting on her best happy face, she walked towards the cash register.

"Welcome to Sugarcube Corner, how can I he-WHAT THE?!" Pinkie screamed in a loud voice.


"Alright, does anyone know why Pinkie needed us now?" Rainbow said. It was the weekend, and she was perfectly content with staying in and reading Daring Do, until her phne buzzed from the group chat with Pinkie chat-yelling for them to see her at Sugarcube Corner.

"I don't know, darling, but surely whatever the reason, it must be bad enough that Pinkie had to bust out the :pinkiegasp: emoji to call us." Rarity said. The seven of them were in her SUV, driving through Downtown Canterlot. Twilight was reading over a research paper, Fluttershy was petting Angel, Applejack was in shotgun and scrolling through Mystable, Sunset was listening to music, and Rainbow was in the back seat lying on the window. Beside her, Equestrian Starlight was reading a book on history of this world.

As the seven of them rounded the corner onto the Sugarcube Corner street, they saw something ominous about the place. All the window blinds were let down, and the sign said the store was closed even though it was two in the afternoon. They all exited Rarity's car, and they walked up to the entrance of the store. Before they could even knock, Pinkie poked her head out, and pulled all of them in, before shutting the door and barricading it with a chair.

"Girls! I have something to show you that will blow. you're. mind." She exclaimed, before shushing them and pulling them into her room. Before any of them could protest, their jaws dropped at the sight that was shown to them.

Right in front of them, there were three girls, the youngest barely looking older than 6, the oldest lokking to be around 10. The youngest one had purple hair tied in a ponytail, with magenta strips running through her hair, and was wearing a light purple blouse. The second oldest has a pink beanie on, with a no-sleeve jacket and a light dress. The oldest, by conrast, had read and yellow hair in a free-flowing state. She only had a cyan jacket and some dark legging on her.

Currently, the youngest one was in the middle of reading a book, while the two older one were playing Mario Kart on a console hooked to Pinkie's TV. None of them registered the 8-person group behind them.

"Pinkie," Sunset started.

"Why are there younger versions of me, Sunset, and Starlight?" Twilight said with a hint of surprise in her voice.

"I dunno! There was this wierd flashy light thing while I was in the kitchen, and then I heard the three of them talking. Apparently they don't know how they got here, and then Twily started bawling her eyes out when Starlight said some meany words to her." Pinkie explained.

"Hey! I did not bawl my eyes out!" A cute voice came up from below them. They looked to see younger Twilight, younger Sunset, and Younger Starlight all looking at them. Starlight and Sunset were staring with questioning eyes at what seemed to be their older selves, while younger Twilight crossed her arms and puffed her cheeks out in a show of force.

In reality, even Flutterhy agreed it was the cutest thing she ever saw.

"Hey! Who are you, and why do you look like my sisters?" The younger Sunset spoke up, stepping in front of her Twilight while Starlight came to back her up.

"Well, we don't really know, we just know you-WAIT DID YOU JUST SAY SISTERS??!?" Starlight excalimed, yeling so loudly that she caused younger Twilight to try and muffle her ears with some pollows and to hid behind Fluttershy of all people. Said girl eeped when she realized that the cute younger version of her friend was clinging to her leg.

"Yeah, they're my sisters." Younger Sunset said nonchalantly. "Starlight Velvet Glimmer, Sunset Velvet Shimmer, and Twilight Velvet Sparkle, daughters of Twlight Velvet." She said this as if it was just common knowledge.

Nobody spoke of this revelation for a few minutes, before Sunset spoke up.

"Someone give them ice cream, and someone else PLEASE get my journal!" She growled, pinching the bridge of her nose.

Author's Note:

This is proof that I too can belt out a half-assed chapter in under an hour. Absolutly judge this, because this is just going to be the random nonsense that the appendage called my brain decides to write, and frankly I don't see why I made it.