• Published 4th Sep 2012
  • 889 Views, 16 Comments

The Bakery is Closed... - RarityFigma



After taking his kidneys I figured I owed Grimm something...

  • ...
7
 16
 889

Something Shows Up

Next to Pinkamina stood an alicorn. The new pony was only a few inches taller than her. Twilight stared in awe. It was the same as the imprint in the barn. The alicorn had broken drooping wings and a shattered horn. The only thing that was clearly different was this alicorn’s body. It was composed entirely from blood.

“What the hay is that thing?” Applejack cried.

“I think I know,” Twilight said. Rarity and Applejack both stared at the purple mare. “It’s coming back to me now. That’s a fallen alicorn.”

“A fallen alicorn?” Rarity asked.

“Yes,” Twilight answered. “It’s a pony who attained alicorn power, but was punished to remain alive forever. They’re not supposed to be real.”

“Well he is,” Pinkamina chuckled. “He’s my boss. I was worried he’d be mad at me, but I was wrong. It fact he’s quite happy. We’ve never had this much blood before.”

Twilight gasped. “Pinkie you didn’t!”

“Oh, but I did,” the pink mare laughed. “And now he’s so stuffed with blood that he’s back in action!”

Twilight’s horn lit up. “You have no idea what powers you're messing with!” Twilight clenched her teeth. "I've had enough!" The purple mare fired her magical burst at Pinkamina. The blood alicorn raised its arm to create a shield of blood. The blast was blocked as small bits of blood flew to the ground. Twilight backed away. The blood pony had no eyes, but it seemed to be staring right at her.

“So you want to give up?” Pinkamina chuckled. “Getting your blood drained out doesn’t really hurt that much. It’s merciful compared to what I usually do to ponies.” The pink mare started to laugh. “Trust me on that.”

Applejack stepped forward letting Applebloom off her back. “Twilight ah got a plan.” The purple mare turned to face Applejack. Rarity also ran over to listen.

“Hay!” Pinkamina screamed. “We’ve waited long enough!” The blood alicorn charged forward at the trio.

“Got it?” Applejack yelled.

“Got it!” Twilight and Rarity called in unison.

As the blood creature jumped at them, Twilight enveloped it in magic. The alicorn was immobilized as Twilight gripped its body. The monster howled before it transformed into a large red bubble.

“What the hay?!” Pinkamina cried. Suddenly the pink mare noticed both Applejack and Rarity charging at her. She threw off her outfit to reveal knives tied all over her body. Pinkamina pulled the knife from earlier now tinted red from dried blood and ran toward her opponents.

Applejack ducked under Pinkamina’s slash. Rarity pelted the pink mare with anything she could throw. A shower of houseplants, doormats and street lamps flew toward Pinkamina. The pink mare jumped around the dodge the onslaught of objects as she felt something against her tail.

Pinkamina turned to see the blood bubble that had moments earlier been her ally now enveloping her own body. The pink pony struggled to no avail. Soon her entire body was trapped in the red sphere. Pinkamina gasped for breath. At this rate she would actually drown.

“Good job Twilight!” Applejack yelled.

The purple mare clenched her teeth. Maintaining the spell was taking all of her energy. Twilight dropped to her knees.

Every second felt like an eternity. Pinkamina writhed inside the red bubble. It would only take a minute or two more.



But then Rarity and Applejack saw something horrifying. Twilight’s horn gave out immediately. The blood bubble burst dropping Pinkamina to the ground. A fresh red coat now painted the town. However both ponies were focused on only one thing. The small filly who had just impaled their best friend.