• Published 4th Sep 2012
  • 889 Views, 16 Comments

The Bakery is Closed... - RarityFigma



After taking his kidneys I figured I owed Grimm something...

  • ...
7
 16
 889

The Escape

Applejack and Rarity saw the knife gleam in the bright moonlight. Next to Twilight now lay another pony, who was just as still, but far more dead. The pink pony turned toward Applejack and stumbled in her direction. “Don’t struggle and it won’t hurt as much.”

The orange pony back up against the wall. Pinkamina pointed her knife preparing to swing. Rarity then came to her senses and illuminated the room. The sudden flash blinded Pinkamina. Applejack took the opportunity to turn around and kick the pink pony as hard as she could.

Pinkamina flew through the air and slammed against a cottage wall. Applejack wasting no time ran over to Twilight and started to shake her. “Wake up Twi! For Celestia’s sake wake up!”

The purple mare opened her crusty tear soaked eyes. “What is it?”

Applejack had an expression of pure terror. “She’s here.”

Twilight sprang to feet, but then felt woozy. Using magic at this level of exhaustion was dangerous. Still she ignited her horn for battle. Pinkamina had risen. The pink pony was feeling the reddened spot where Applejack had kicked her. “Wow Applejack. That was really something.” The pink pony gave the farm horse at psychotic smile. “I’ll have to put those legs of yours to a good use when you’re gone.”

Twilight took a step in front of Applejack. She noticed the new body lying on the floor. Twilight’s horn grew red. “The only pony that’s going anywhere.” Twilight’s horn now held a huge pink sphere. “Will be you.”

Twilight fired the massive blast at Pinkamina. The pink pony ducked under the spell. The resulting explosion destroyed the front door of the cottage. Twilight began to fall. Her magic was near its limit and she knew it all too well. Pinkamina jumped forward from the dust at Twilight her cleaver in between her teeth. The purple unicorn saw the blade as it came inches from her throat.

That was when Pinkamina was smashed to the floor by a sea of pillows. Twilight and Applejack turned to see Rarity. Her horn was glowing just brightly as Twilight’s. The white unicorn trapped Pinkamina under a mountain of Fluttershy’s pillows. The pink pony’s cleaver stabbed through the soft shield, but the sword’s owner was caught.

“QUIT IT!” Pinkamina screamed. “WHY DO YOU KEEP MESSING THINGS UP?!”

Applejack could see Rarity beginning to stumble. The white mare’s horn began to blink. “I can’t keep this up,” Rarity cried.

“What do we do Twi?” Applejack yelled.

Twilight clenched her teeth. Her horn flashed a vibrant pink that coated both her and her friends. Within seconds the trio had teleported from the cottage. Pinkamina tore through the pillows. She stared at the now empty room. The pink pony stabbed the floor with her knife.