• Published 30th Mar 2021
  • 460 Views, 0 Comments

She Talks To Gold - TheSuperTransformerFan



When Steel takes the concept of discipline too far, it puts Nate, the Gold Ranger in trouble and the only one who can stop him is...Fluttershy?

  • ...
 0
 460

Part 4: Error In The Zord System

Devon, Ben, Starlight, Spike, Steel and Fluttershy had a hectic battle, trying to free Nate from Controlatron’s grasp, but after the element of Kindness got her friend to remember the memories of being a ranger, he was free from the Storm King’s control! But that happy ending would be put on hold as now, they had two giant problems in the form of gigadrones. Quickly, the heroes deployed their zords to join Ravi and Zoey.

Digidrone had landed right in the city square, and the Wheeler and Chopper zords had already arrived. “The detectors’ have picked up two gigadrones on approach.” Ravi said. “Let’s keep an eye out.”

“Got it.” Zoey said, as they got their zords to charge.

At that moment, the Wrecker, Jet, Racer and Hydro zords arrived on the scene, ready to help the others. “Racer Zord...Battle Mode!” Devon said, as said Zord transformed in action.

The Wrecker and Jet zords both combined to form the Striker Megazord. “STRIKER MEGAZORD...UNLEASHED!” Nate, Steel, Spike and Starlight all called out as they were ready as well.

“Is this a private party, or can anyone join?” Ben asked with Fluttershy in the cockpit with him.

“Guys!” Ravi said, as he saw the others. “Perfect timing!”

“Thanks, Ravi!” Devon said. “Alright, Team! Let’s take these guys down!”

“Okie-doki!” Steel said.

“Roger!” Nate said as well.

“You got it!” Ben said, as their zords started to advance to the gigadrone.

The Striker Megazord started it off by grabbing the gigadrone and swatting it away. The chopper Zord fired a barrage of blasts, making it stagger back.

As the Striker Megazord was holding it back, The Wheeler and Hydro zords were ready to step it up a notch. The Wheeler Zord punched the gigadrone with its fist, while the Hydro Zord used its Mecha-tongue to strike it, sending the gigadrone down to the ground.

“Yeah!” Starlight said in excitement.

“Great Punch!” Steel added, as the good side was ready for more.

The Wheeler, and Chopper zords as well as the Striker Megazord fired an array of blasts at the gigadrone, making it further stagger back.

“Take this!” Devon said. As the racer Zord advanced to it, and knocked it down with its sword.

“You like that?” Ravi asked.

“Nice one!” Ben said in excitement.

“Yay!” Fluttershy added as well.

The zords were about to go for round 2 with Digidrone, when Controladrone arrived behind the Wheeler Zord. Devon took notice, and saw what it was about to do. “Ravi! Behind you!” Devon shouted in alarm.

“Huh? What?” Ravi turned to see Controladrone behind him, but he was too late as it launched its hand puppet into the Zord! Now, the Wheeler Zord was under its control!

“No!” Smash said, as he struggled to break free. “It’s taking control of our systems!” Controladrone waved his puppet to control the Zord.

The others noticed and were shocked at what happened to their friend. “Oh no!” Devon said in shock.

“Not good!” Nate said in alarm.

“Uh oh!” Spike said in shock.

“Oh, man!” Starlight said in surprise.

“That’s one big puppet!” Ben said in shock.

“Oh, no! Ravi!” Fluttershy said, as she curled behind Ben in fear.

The Wheeler Zord fired an array of blasts at the Striker Megazord, and punched it in the ‘chest’!

“Dude!” Steel said as the Zord got beaten.

“Ravi!” Spike said as he felt the same thing.

“No!” Nate said in shock.

“Sorry! Ravi said, as he struggled to free the Zord. “I can’t stop it!”

“Me neither!” Smash said as he was stuck in the gigadrone’s grasp. As that happened, the two gigadrones advanced toward the Striker Megazord, and it looked like things were about to get ugly.

The Wheeler Zord did a handstand, and kicked the Striker Zord RIGHT to the ground. “Sorry, Guys!” Ravi said sadly.

“This is wrong!” Steel said, as he struggled to get the Zord back on its feet.

“I agree with Steel!” Starlight said flustered. “I don’t know what team you’re on, but it isn’t that gigadrone’s!” Unfortunately for them, the Megazord continued to get pounded by Ravi’s Zord.

Ravi still struggled to break free, but to no avail. “Smash!” He told his beast bot partner. “Try and override the system!”

“I tried that!” Smash fretted. “But, that didn’t work!” He and Ravi were really in a stuck pickle, as they were stuck under the gigadrone’s control.

Luckily, Zoey and Devon arrived just in time. “Rapid blast!” Zoey shouted, as she blasted Controladrone to the ground. His hand puppet was fried, which meant that Ravizord was no longer under his control.

“Cheetah Strike!” Devon shouted as the racer Zord slashed Digidrone, sending it down with the other gigadrone.

Ravi was ready to finish his friends off, when the Zord jerked to a stop, and then moved normally as it regained its own free will. “Back in control!” Smash said in relief.

“Thanks, guys!” Ravi said to his friends as they came to his side.

The two gigadrone got back up to fight again. “Now, it’s our turn!” Devon said.

“You got it!” Ravi said, as the Beast-X rangers activated the combination code to their Megazord. “BEAST-X MEGAZORD...GOING ONLINE!” Ravi shouted.

“Initiate sequence!” Devon said, as the Racer, Wheeler and Chopper zords combined to form the Beast-X Megazord.

“Let’s finish this!” Fluttershy shouted, as she and Ben readied the Hydro Zord’s finisher. “Hydro Bombs away!” Ben shouted as the Zord fired tadpole bombs at the gigadrones, making them stagger back.

“Transport...CHEETAH BEAST BLASTER!” Said, as he summoned his weapon, and aimed it at Digidrone. “BEAST-X HYPER STRIKE!” He shouted, as the Beast-X Megazord slashed the Digidrone, making him down and out for the count.

“Steel, disengage the Jet Zord!” Nate said. “Spike and I have an idea!”

“Okay! If you say so!” Steel said, as he disengaged his Zord.

“Not again!” Starlight said, as she and Steel were thrown off of the Wrecker Zord.

Nate advanced his Zord toward Controladrone. “Okay, you Zord controller...” He said to the gigadrone. “...you’ve done enough giving my friends a hard time. But, if you think you’re going to taken them away from me...”

“...and hurt them...” Spike added.

“...you’ve got another thing coming!” They both said, as Nate got out his Element-X key.

“Time to unleash my trump card!” Nate said as he plugged it into the Zord panel. “WRECKER ZORD...PARADOX EFFECT CRUSH!” The sky became jet black, as the Zord was enveloped in golden energy. It slowly swung its wrecker arm in a Circle and swiftly slashed Controladrone in half.

The attack was too much for the gigadrone as it shorted out, and exploded quickly! Controladrone was now down and out for good, as the Wrecker Zord posed in victory.

“We did it, Nate!” Spike said as he hi-fived his teammate.

“You bet we did!” Nate said in excitement. “Virus eliminated!” The gigadrone’s were successfully defeated, and everyone was safe! No more brainwashing or controlling for anyone...or any Zord anymore, as the zords went back to their hanger, and the heroes met back up at Grid Battleforce for a well-earned victory!

Author's Note:

That's all for the big zord climax of this story! The gigadrones are defeated, no one...or no zord is under any Robotron control, and Nate is back in the game with his teammates! But now, how will Steel fix the mistake he's about to realize he's made? Find out in the outstanding epilogue!