• Published 30th Mar 2021
  • 460 Views, 0 Comments

She Talks To Gold - TheSuperTransformerFan



When Steel takes the concept of discipline too far, it puts Nate, the Gold Ranger in trouble and the only one who can stop him is...Fluttershy?

  • ...
 0
 460

Part 2: Good Vs. Gold

The rangers, Cozy & Fluttershy, minus Nate raced over to Grid Battleforce and arrived there in no time flat. They saw their friend leaving the building, already morphed.

“There’s Nate!” Cozy said, as they went up to him, but also saw Controlatron walking up to their friend. “Look!”

“Hey, Bro!” Steel said as he saw Nate walking up.

“Whoa! A robotron!” Devon said, as said robot came out to them as well.

The heroes approached the two, and saw the robotron coming right for Nate. “Watch out!” Steel said. But, however, the robotron’s puppet made the ranger bow to him, and he didn’t hurt him at all. “Hey, what are you doing?!” The Bot asked frantically.

The robotron quickly turned to the heroes, and saw that they meant business. “He’ll do whatever I tell him to!” Controlatron said to them. “Just like a good little puppet!”

“I’m a good little puppet.” Nate said under the robotron’s control.

“What are you talking about?” Ben asked.

“What have you done to our friend?” Cozy asked in horror.

“It’s show time!” Controlatron said, as the Gold ranger ran up to them. “Let’s play!”

Nate started this fight by kicking his own friends, but they dodged his kicks. He did however throw Devon to the ground, and he already grabbed Ravi.

“Stop! Don’t hurt him!” Zoey cried out. But, Nate was under the robot’s control.

“Stop, Bro!” Steel said in shock, as he too dodged Nate’s attacks.

“Don’t do this, Nate!” Ben said, as he dodged his attacks as well.

“Nate, we’re your friends!” Cozy said.

“Friends?” Nate said. “Controlatron is my friend. And by the way, the Princess girl is out!” He delivered a swift kick to Cozy’s gut, as she fell to the ground.

“Nate, NO!” Fluttershy said in sheer horror, as she tried to use the stare on him. But, Nate kicked her in the face, as she fell down.

“FLUTTERSHY!” Zoey said, as she Ben and Cozy rushed over to her quickly.

The kind Pegasus got up slowly, rubbing her eyes and watching this unfold horribly before her eyes. “Even my stare doesn’t work on him.” She said, disappointed.

“A punch and a kick!” Controlatron said, as Nate was ready to deliver the final blow, but his friends all regrouped, and were ready to fight the robotron.

The rouge ranger and playhouse-happy robotron regrouped as well. “There’s no point, rangers!” Controlatron said triumphantly. “I pull the strings on him now!” He waved his puppet, making Nate spin around once in victory and them pose!

Ben saw what was controlling him. “It’s the hand puppet!” He said in realization. “It’s controlling Nate’s moves!”

“If it is, then let’s put on our own show!” Cozy said, before turning to Devon. “Shall we?” She asked.

“Yes. Let’s! It’s Morphin’ Time!” Devon said, as they readied their Morphers. “ACTIVATE BEAST POWERS!” They shouted as they morphed into their ranger forms.

“UNLEASH THE BEAST!” The Red, Blue, Yellow, Silver and Green rangers, along with the alicorn filly and Element of Kindness said, introducing themselves to the robotron.

“TRONICS!” Nate said in a gladiator-like voice, striking a pose, as the tronics appeared right next to them, clumped.

“You heard the golden boy!” Controlatron instructed the tronics. “Fight!” The tronics ran up to them.

“Go, rangers!” Devon said, as they all went for the horde of tronics, throwing punches, zaps and kicks at them.

“Now, don’t hold back, Little Puppet!” Controlatron said, as Nate went after them, joining the fight.

Ravi, Steel, and Ben were dodging Nate’s attacks as Blue and Green jumped on trash bins, while Silver stayed on foot. “Calm down, Bro!” Steel said, trying to talk some sense into him.

“He can’t control himself!” Ben said, as the rangers were in a fierce conflict with their friend.

Controlatron was watching with glee as they saw the heroes fight their friend. “Destroy!” He said, waving his puppet. “They kick, they punch! What a show!” Steel, and Ben fell to the ground while Ravi stayed balanced to handle Gold ranger.

Meanwhile, Zoey, Cozy and Fluttershy were facing the tronic army as they jumped up and landed on a high surface. Cozy noticed a broom, and handed it to Zoey. “Here, Zoey!” She said. “Catch!”

“Thanks, Cozy!” Zoey said, as she took it and whaled the tronics with it, “This’ll sweep them up!” She swung the broom at them like a sledgehammer while Cozy and Fluttershy defected the tronics with their hooves.

Devon was taking on a few Tronics too as he kicked and punched them with pout even breaking a sweat! He was on a roll! Elsewhere, Silver, Blue and Green weren’t so lucky as Nate kicked them down. Devon still threw a few punches and kicks to the tronics, while Zoey, Cozy, and Fluttershy deflected them.

Blue, Silver and Green were having a tough time taking on their Gold friend, as he kept coming at them. “Nate!” Ravi said, as he tried to get him, but Nate had him in an iron grip.

“Gotcha!” Nate said, as he held him in his grip.

“Ravi!” Steel and Ben said as they both went for him, but Nate kicked them back and threw Ravi to the side.

The girl team, and Devon were just about wrapping up their battle with the tronics, as they knocked the last batch down. “And stay down!” Cozy said.

They then noticed their friends taking on their friend. “Come on!” Devon said. “We gotta help Nate!” The others nodded as they went right to him. However, Nate used his Striker Saber, to send Ben, Ravi and Steel down and out, just as they regrouped again.

“Are you okay?” Fluttershy asked, trying to get them back up, as Devon posed before the villain.

“Sorry, but it’s time for intermission!” Controlatron said. “Come with me! The Storm King has got bigger plans for you!” And he and Nate teleported away.

“No!” Devon said as they were gone.

“Oh, man!” Ben said in shock. “Nate’s completely under that robotron’s control!”

“We need to figure out how to stop it!” Steel said urgently.

“You think?!” The pony girls said angrily to him, shooting death glares.

“Let’s find out what happened.” Devon said as they all raced back to the base.

Back at the Crystal Dimension, Nate was busy typing up the final touches to the Storm King's secret weapon. The Storm King, Vargoyle, and Tempest were watching proudly as the Gold Ranger was working for them, as he was being controlled by Controlatron's hand puppet.

"Ah! Now you see?" The Storm King said in his glory. "This ranger here has the know-how to complete the programming for my secret project! And, Controlatron is making him do it!"

"Could any of you have made that happen?" Tempest asked, turning to the robots and hedgehog as they backed away in a little fear. "Blaze, Roxy, Grubber! You have continued to fail the master!"

"What?" Grubber asked. " Wasn't it we who..."

"And Volia!" Controlatron said, as Nate has finished up typing the programming needed for the secret weapon.

"The programming is complete." Nate droned mindlessly, as the two evil generals smiled.

"Excellent!" Tempest said, as she pushed Nate out of the way. "Soon, we'll move on to the next phase of our plan!" She then turned to the usual lackeys. "In the meantime, Golden boy can help us destroy his friends!"

"Good one, Tempest!" Vargoyle said, as he walked up to the computer. "You know what's better than a gigadrone attack? TWO gigadrones attacking!" He cackled evilly, as he punched the coordinates possible to get the two gigadrone ready. "None of the rangers will be able to escape destruction today!"

The next phase of the master plan would be ready in a moment's notice! But, in the meantime, the rangers HAD to figure out what happened to their golden friend, and how they could reverse it!

Author's Note:

And, that's part 2, everybody! The gold ranger gone bad?! And the Storm King's secret weapon complete? What plans will he and his legion have for taking down the rangers? And what about Nate? Will his friends save him in time, before the Storm King unleashes his secret weapon? Also, what about Spike and Starlight? They will be coming up in this story sooner than you think! Tune in to these and other answers in the next chapter!

Flashback(s) Used In This Chapter:
Oh, would you look at that? No flashbacks were in this chapter! That's not something you see often, especially in a Fluttershy-themed ranger crossover! Check out some more flashbacks coming up soon!