• Published 22nd Feb 2021
  • 923 Views, 24 Comments

FUSION FALLS: TAKE TWO! - The Cowardly Christian



After a great calamity, many worlds are merged. This is a time for heros!..but also villains. One boy must cast off the shackles of normality, build his TRUE family, become a man, save the world. But above all...he must SECURE. CONTAIN. PROTECT.

  • ...
10
 24
 923

The inconveniencing of Wendy

FUSION FALLS: TAKE TWO!

I OWN AND REGRET NOTHING!

...III...

...III...

BUMP!

Dipper abruptly wakes up, he looks around his room...it's still the middle of the night and his sister is fast asleep...he sees the window open...the breeze is causing the frame to lightly bump repeatedly against the wall.

Dipper rolls his eyes annoyed and walks over to shut the window before going back to bed...

Never seeing a panicked, flustered and NAKED Wendy hanging below the window. Having woken to find herself in Dippers bed, she'd quickly jumped out the window. Thus causing the noise that woke Dipper up in the first place...

'Sleep-streaking?! SERIOUSLY!? That's not even a thing!' Wendy then sighs as she sees from her shadow that she's sprouted antlers, 'except for weirdo sex demons like me apparently...'

Brushing aside that somber thought, she quickly drops down and streaks home before anyone sees her...

...opening song...

Hey girl, hey girl
don't lie to me
tell me where did you sleep last night
In the pines, in the pines
where the sun never shines
I will shiver the whole night through

Hey girl, hey girl
where will you go
I'm going where the cold wind blows
In the pines, in the pines
where the sun don't ever shine
I will shiver the whole night through

Hey girl, hey girl
don't lie to me
tell me where did you sleep last night

...

Mornings at the Corduroy household had changed since the merge happened...

Before the Merge, Velma Corduroy would have to hide her Deer Woman(1) heritage as she masqueraded as a human.

But now she could reveal herself to the people of Gravity Falls without consequence. It was now very common to see her walking around with her antlers showing...also naked.

Being so one with nature and fertility magic, most Deer Woman abhor clothing. Only wearing it out of convenience or necessity.

Before the Merge Deer woman were forced to either isolate themselves deep in the forest or wear clothes and eat anaphrodisiac's to keep their true nature a secret.

Now they could FINALLY embrace both their biological and cultural essence! Although they still wore clothes in town or around MOST humans out of common courtesy...but now they could just be happily naked around their own homes!

Velma Corduroy happily cooked food in the nude. Manly Dan- although not a deer or a woman -happily embraced his wife's lifestyle. It was hot, publicly nudity restrictions were being relaxed, his wife was horny and he was going to enjoy it all dammit!

Their boys- their power although there, was watered down thanks to their gender -had a similar mindset as their dad, and thus were in their birthday suites at the breakfast table as well...

"Come on girls!"

The boys blush, cover themselves and try to run for it...but unfortunately their mother had already snatched up their clothes...locked the door to their room so they can't get more...and when they try to run outside to hide-

Bang!

Click.

"Hello Boys!"

The boys sigh in defeat at the sound of their mom locking the door behind them...and the sight of all the naked deer girl, nymph, and Naiad's their age that their mom always invited over whenever they tried to go naked without her knowing- spoiler, she ALWAYS knew.

It was very embarrassing...but the girls were cute...so their feelings were 'mixed'...and they couldn't really bring themselves to complain too much...so they always ended up having fun regardless...

After making sure to put their breakfast outside for when they were done playing with their future mate prospects, Velma turned to call to Wendy.

"Wendy! Breakfast!" Shouts her mom.

In her room, Wendy panics as he quickly saws off the last of the antler on her head...this was the fifth day in a row they've grown back! No time to dispose of them properly, so she hides them under her bed and quickly heads downstairs...

She happily greets her family- or as happily as she can be when she's trying to not look at them and pretend their not naked...or ignore her urge to rip her own clothes off to join them - and begins to eat.

"Sweetie, Oriana the shopkeeper called- Wendy nearly chocked on her bacon -she said that there was an issue with the transaction on your account. That you'll need to redo it. Sweetie, why did you buy so much anaphrodisiac? Is there something your not telling us?" She asked concern.

Wendy narrowly prevented the bacon going down the wrong pipe before nervously chuckling it off, "What? No, not really. You said so yourself I won't go through the 'change' for a couple more years! It's just...after all that's happened recently, it just made me more self-conscious about the whole things...so I thought it best to just stock up on all this BEFORE it happened. That's all." She lied rather smoothly.

Velma's eyes narrow a bit...but decides to move on with a sigh. "Sweetie...we don't need suppressants like that anymore...we can finally embrace our true HERITAGE. Were Deer people...I wish you wouldn't be ashamed of it-

"What, no! Mom, I'm not ashamed of it!...I just don't see why I can't embrace my heritage...WITHOUT being a nudist or having sex all the time..." She says that last part as diplomatically as possible...

Velma looks at her concerned, "Wendy we've been over this! It's a biological necessity! Although as a hybrid your not as dependent on that as a pure-blood like me...but going straight up cold turkey is just VERY unhealthy!"

Manly Dan sighs, "I can't believe I'm saying this...but your mothers right Wendy...as much as I hate the idea of you going off to orgies with men- "DAD! EWW!" -but I've SEEN what happens to Deer Woman when they repress their urges for too long- he shudders as flashbacks of screams, fire otters, chainsaws and mangos assaulted his mind -it's so much WORSE."

Wanting very much for her parents to stop talking about her potential sex life, Wendy did what she always did...deflect.

"Look, I don't have time for this. I need to get to work. I'm also meeting my friends afterwards, so don't wait up." She quickly starts to rapidly eat her breakfast so she can leave this conversation as quickly as possible.

"And that's another thing we want to talk to you about; Those friends of yours are bad news," Dan said.

"What you mean? Me and Tambry have been friends for years. Also Lee, Nate, Robbie and Thompson... there okay," Wendy said that part with her usual diplomatic spin.

"From what I've seen you seem less like friends and more 'people who hangout when they have nothing better to do'," Velma pointed.

"Really mom? Your gonna judge my friends while 'friendly' with aunt Maurecia, Dana, Jenny, and Leslie?" Wendy said annoyed.

"Now, now. Unlike me your aunts never found someone like your father and had kids to bring down their sex drive to manageable levels. But more importantly for all our faults we NEVER tortured someone like you torment that poor Thompson boy. Honestly Wendy, how are you okay with that? You treat that poor boy like crap!" Velma pointed out concerned.

"what? No, come on! It's a gag! He's fine with it! It's hilarious, teenage hi-jinx!"

"So...you'd be fine if someone did that all that to you? Or your brothers?" Asked Velma pointedly.

Wendy looks at her mother dumbstruck, she had no words and this was getting uncomfortably personal-

RING!

"Op! Stan calling! Work emergency! Gotta run!" Shouts a grateful Wendy as she runs out to the room before things became MORE uncomfortable.

Both her parents just shake their heads...

...

Meanwhile, in one of the hell's reigned a demon so evil that no one can call him by his name. All the y could do was call the demon; HIM.

Like all the other magic base beings, his powers have been reduced since the merge. His once vast powers are now mostly gone with only his most basic powers being left. He's still powerful in his own right but was currently keeping low profile until he could plan a way to reverse his fortunes.

Him was keeping himself busy using his magic mirror to spy on the world. He watched the girls are helped those KND kids get off the moon. He saw them plan to convert it into a proper moon station and also learned of 'The Man In The Moon' and how he was the amin reason why those kids managed to survive on the other moon for so long.

"WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE?" Bill Cipher asked, appearing in the mirror.

"Bill what do you want?" Him asked annoyed.

"WHAT ELSE? I'M HERE TO MAKE A DEAL. IT MUST BE HARD LOSING SO MUCH POWER. REMINDS ME OF HOW TRIGON USED UP MOST OF HIS POWER FIGHTING OTHER DEMON LORDS AND THEN LOST WHAT'S LEFT TO HIS KIDS."

"DON'T BRING HIM UP," Him growls.

"WHY? HE'S YOUR COUSIN AFTER ALL," Bill pointed out.

"True, but that doesn't mean I have to like it," Him said with a huff.

"REALLY? WHAT ABOUT HIS 'GO' COUNTERPART?" Bill asked interested.

"He's WORSE. At least the first one was interesting, but this new one is just annoying. I'm glad He's been banished to that zombie world." Said Him gleefully. "But enough small talk. What's this about a deal?"

"BIG PLANS ARE IN THE WORKS. HAD TO MAKE SOME LAST-MINUTE CHANGES, BUT I'M PLANNING ON BREAKING FREE OF MY DYING AND DECAYING REALM AND BRINGING EVERYONE WITH ME. AND SEEING HOW THE MERGE BROUGHT US TOGETHER, HOW ABOUT YOU TEAM UP WITH ME? I'VE ALREADY BEEN GATHERING UP SOME HELP."

"Oh really?" Him asked skeptically. "That includes Slenderman?" He asked mockingly

Bill rolled his eyes, "I HAD NO CHOICE, MORON WAS ATTACHED TO A DEAL I WAS FORCED TO SIGN TO REORIENT MY PLANS IN REGARDS TO THE MERGE. DON'T WORRY, HE'S UNDER STRICT ORDERS TO DO NOTHING. I'LL BEAT HIM UP IF THAT LOSER BOTHERS YOU...YOU CAN EVEN JOIN ME IN THE BEATING IF YOU WANT?" Reassured Bill.

"I'm listening," Said Him intrigued.

...Deep in the Gravity Falls forest...

Huntor is a lion-like alien with the reputation of being one of the greatest hunters in the universe. He has some of the best weapons and technology at his disposal.

He came to Earth to hunt down monkey for revenge. But the merge changed that for him, leaving him stuck on the planet. He managed to pass himself off as a beastman and made a living as a bounty hunter.

His current prey is a young girl that someone wants captured alive. Huntor doesn't care why, the bounty is big and that's all he cares about. Of course, he's taken precautions to make sure that he's not walking into something that he's not ready for. Like last time, with Monkey.

He's been tracking her for days now and has finally figured out where she makes her home. The only problem was that it's well known and there were usually lots of people around.

Huntor was currently looking for someone who would give him information that could help him. The message said the informant would meet him in the woods.

Huntor then spotted a drawing nailed to a tree. He walk over to it, Huntor barely takes one look at the drawing 'SVOK NV' before falling to the ground and everything going black...

...Outside of Time...

At the center of the Multiverse, there is a dimension called the Time Room that is the quasi-corporeal dwelling place of Prismo.

The Time Room is a single dimension that exists outside of time yet can produce time waves that can be experienced by other dimensions.

Some dimensions have permanent links that allow travel between them, Others get linked temporarily by naturally forming wormholes, others can be linked artificially by magical portals, or opened by items of great power like the gems of power and the Enchiridion.

An activated portal creates a time dilation in which either end of the portal creates a temporal synchronization allowing for the safe passage of particles through a non-local region of space-time.

Prismo grants one wish to every being that enters the Time Room. The wisher is then sent into a world that the wish is based on, also changing the timeline if need be. Anyone inside who hasn't made their wish is not affected by any previous wishes.

One has to be very precise on one's wish, because one could end up creating an ironic twist. Wishing for an event to happen has great consequence as it changes everything before and after it in the specified timeline; according to Prismo, potential penalties include the retrospective nonexistence of life forms or even the evaporation of worlds. Or as he so elegantly puts it, "Sometimes a well-intentioned wish can lead to... nuts."

Right now Prismo is having a card game with his friends Jake the dog, and Cosmic Owl. They're also joined by Hunson Abadeer- who even with his vast powers can't do anything while in the Time Room-, Discord, Clockwork( the ghost of time), William( the former trusted advisor and dutiful ally of the Te Xuan Ze), Marty The Reaper and the final player is Sunset who was invited by Discord.

"So there isn't anyway to ever bring back spell casting magic back to this world?" Sunset asked the crowd before her as she looks over the cards in her hands.

"I have the power to do it but that kind of wish needs to be so detailed that there isn't any mistake lest it be catastrophic to the multiverse. It stinks, but that's just the kind of wish granting being, I am," Prismo explains.

"Anyone of you know anyone else?" Sunset asks around the table.

"My powers aren't really magic so, I couldn't tell you," Hunson admitted with a shrug.

"If I knew, I would had already done it to myself. Being mortal isn't something I enjoy," Said the voice of Wan Shi Tong from a magical mirror.

Cosmic Owl sighed "Cousin, I told you. Your not allowed to be here until you make amends with Jinora,"

"I'm not in person, I'm talking through this medium I bought it using the money I got from the JOB I'm now forced to do instead of reading my beloved books!," said Wan Shi Tong annoyed.

"Oh, Boo hoo. You have to work for a living, how tragic," mocked Sunset before eyeing Clockwork. "What about you? I know enough that you should be able to see every possible timeline. Anything I could use to help me there?"

"Although there are timelines where magic returns, But the cost in most is usually too high to be worth it," Clockwork explained.

"And telling me just leads to trouble," guessed Sunset said who gets a nod from the time ghost. She rolls her eyes. "Figures."

"There are beings that can just think about it and poof it happens. But it's unlikely that anyone of us would ever meet someone like that. Even Prismo's boss aren't important enough for those beings to ever meet in person," Marty said.

"Is there no way to contact them?" Asked Sunset.

"Don't waste your time. Our part of space-time is under the Jurisdiction of the Celestialsapians. Chances are they already know and are debating about what do about it...whether or not they reach a decision before the heat death of the universe is something I can't say." Prismo rolls his eye. "Seriously, they're STILL debating about whether or not they should save the Dinosaurs from extinction, no joke!"

"And lass you shouldn't be trying to wish it all back. I knew a genie who will only grant your wish if you are very specific (if you wish for a perfect day, you have to describe every aspect of the day; if you wish for ice cream, you have to describe the size, shape, flavor, etc," William said.

"Why are you so interested?" Jake ask.

"Oh Sunset here has been nagged by her subjects to get their magic back. Not to mention all the magical girls that come here hoping to recharge their magical items that just gives them attack spells like a Pokemon," Discord said.

"Don't remind me. They're not magic users, they're whiny tsundere's who can only use spells that come with their transformation. One mute spell and boom they're useless," Sunset said with a grunt.

"Didn't some of them tried to get Desiree to give them back their magic? And it totally backfired with them being magical ghost girls?" Jake asked Clockwork.

"Yes. Danny and Dani had a hard time handling that one... until Dani wished for Desiree to take back the power she gave those girls," Clockwork explained.

"How is it that they used to have a hard time with her when all you need to do is wish out loud for her to be beaten?" Sunset asked.

"It's just how my world worked," Clockwork said with a shrug.

"People being selective in what they see and do. And being so dumb that it's incredible how they're even alive?" Sunset asked knowingly.

"Pretty much," Clockwork agreed.

"Sorry I'm late," a new comer said entering the time room.

Jorgen Von Strangle the toughest fairy in the universe- before the merge -Now only had passive magic left. He and the other fairies now live on Earth after their world fall into acid world- which in hindsight wasn't the best place to have their world hover over, the faeries would later admit. He and the other fairies aren't magic grantees anymore but they can still fly and use other forms of non-spell casting magic. Many of the fairies have now gone off on their own... which mostly led to Dimmsdale, as it was the only real remnant of the old world left now.

Sunset knew about it because of it making headlines. Timmy Turner was officially adopted by his fairy godparents, after it was made clear that his human parents cared more about their own happiness than Timmy. While they genuinely loved their son , they both acted more like children then adults.

Which was made worse since they could never comprehend that Vicky is a babysitter from Hell, even when the evidence is right in front of them. Vicky doesn't even bother to try to hide her true nature in front of them anymore.

Even when Timmy shows his parents incriminating evidence of Vicky torturing him, they don't even bat an eye. In fact, they only get upset at Vicky because she erased their reality tape. They then just hired even worse babysitters who wanted to kill Timmy. That was all revealed at the court hearing where both Mr and Mrs Turner revealed it all on the stand while their attorney ripped his own hair out in despair...

Long story short, the Turners lost Timmy to the fairies and Vicky was arrested and sent to jail as an adult.

where her enjoyment of torturing children was quick to make her the toilet of the entire prison. She tried to scare the female prisoners, but as they weren't playing by the same rules as her world. Vicky ended up beaten and raped by the female prisoners instead.

The town of Dimmsdale became like The City where Dib lives. Many of the adults lost their children because of how bad they are at being parents. Many cops and politicians were also fired as she had even imprisoned children in a sweatshop and they had done nothing. Dimmsdale is now split in half. Where the poor side is full of idiot adults and the better side is where all the fairies live along with the smarter adults and children.

But the group put such thoughts aside as Jorgen had brought a friend...The Man In The Moon...

The Man in the Moon was a mysterious being that was responsible for appointing the Guardians. The Moon is one of the few beings who still have their powers, a large part of it is the borrowed magic it gives others. Sunset read the blog of Jack Frost and knows that- like Celestia -The Moon is a chessmaster and for 300 years he never helped Jack in figuring out why he was given his powers.

Speaking of which, the Guardians didn't lose their magic either. Tooth had hired some fairies of like Jorgen and his wife the tooth fairy to help her out in collecting teeth.

Bunny is now in charge of all the many other Easter Bunnies. Their numbers could fill entire city's. Like the ones from the world of Juniper Lee who have both rabbits and chickens who are lead by their mothers. Bunny now has plenty of help and doesn't have to be the only one as he leads a team of Easter Bunnies to handle things.

North is now working with all the other Santa's who found themselves in this new world. But thanks to The Moon those who lost their powers gain new ones like North. North and the other Santa's have split the world into different regions that they cover during Christmas, so they're not all overworked during that night. Which one of the Santa's really needed- that one was ruined and broken from years of humanities avarice, as was his inbreed elves and feral reindeer. All the Santa's immediately take over his shop, nursed him back to health, sent his elves to rehab and mercy killed the deer.

And Sandy is working with the other Sandmen in controlling the dreams. Which like the others, Sandy likes that he's not the only one on the job anymore. Even if some of the others took some time to get use to, like the Sandman from the world that the Power Puff Girls came from who tried to get everyone to sleep forever so he could sleep, or the other Sandman who fought Juniper when he tried to take over the waking world. That ended up with him working at a diner to make ends meet before he got Juniper to send him back home.

"Manny what's up?" Prismo asked The Man In The Moon.

The Man In The Moon responded by shining a beam of moonlight on the table. The moonlight created a silhouette of a man with no face, which caused Hunson Abadeer. While Prismo, Clockwork, Cosmic Owl, William, and Discord groan or rolled their eyes.

"Ok who is it?" Jake ask.

"Slenderman," Prismo said annoyed.

"Is he bad?" Jake asked.

"No." Said everyone, except Hudson.

"Yes, he is! He's on the Lich level, but overall he's as bad as Glob," said Abadeer.

"Oh come on Abadeer, you beat that little brat everytime he set foot on your turf-

"Guys, they were pretty close fights! Besides, no matter what I did he just wouldn't die! I finally had to erect a barrier to keep him off Ooo."

"Guys a loser and thanks to that movie, he's also a flop!" Said Comic Owl dismissively.

"Guys, I'm telling you. there's something off with him. Besides, remember what King said-

"Oh, what? That he saw that creep wiped out all the Pattern Screamers? Get real man!" Said Prismo with a laugh.

"And that's another thing, King left to investigate Slenderman centuries ago and we haven't heard from him since! I'm getting worried, shouldn't we look for him?"

This devolved into a back-and forth between Hudson and the others while Sunset and Jake watched confused...well...Sunset did anyway, Jake was too busy making an everything burrito.

Sunset focused on the conversation and began to pierce together things...apparently Slenderman liked playing mind games...he was unpredictable...and while he technically lost everytime, he seemed to adapt to strategies and powers very quickly...

Also apparently people like Clockwork would be useless against him- You know how some villains have a 'multiple-choice' past? Well Slenderman apparently took it to the logical extreme. He has MILLIONS of backstory's that completely contradict each other... and yet they're ALL true. Because of this, no one can use time-magic on him without risking the stability of the universe there in. Many universe have been destroyed because of this...and Slenderman ALWAYS survives it somehow...

"Isn't that impossible?" Sunset asked.

"Well technically, it is. And Technically that guy is like cancer to the multiverse. He's just a straight up nasty contradiction! An impossible thing that SHOULDN'T exist... but somehow dose...but I wouldn't worry about him" said Prismo with a shrug.

"Yeah, guys always acting more important than he really is. You know he's only around because of a fluke of internet interest." Said Marty with a snort.

"What are you guys talking about? The guy is immune to seal his evil in a can' style. Any dimension we lock him in will inevitably become corrupted by blight simply from his very presence! Thus allowing him to escape as he's one of the few creatures in existence who's IMMUNE to the blight!" Shouted an increasingly exasperated Hudson.

Sunset was confused how everyone seemed to be dismissing such a huge threat...so she talked to Abadeer some more...

"Killing him won't work either. Trust me, I've tried. Somehow, he found the 'blessing' of Achilles or something like it. He's can't by killed by anything save for one thing, and it's his death has to make NO sense... like being burnt alive in the middle of the ocean," Hunson said.

"But... that's also impossible," said Sunset thoughtfully.

"In universes of order and logic, sure. But places like MY home, filled with chaos. Only there can he be no worries! I can literally kill that punk whenever I feel like! "Assures Discord as he eats caramel bunnies hoping for their lives...

"Discord fighting him there is EVEN worse! He has the homefield advantage there! Even the chaos gods of the Warhammer universe were out-anarkyed by him! Cthulhu took one look at what he did in his chaos-verse and went mad himself!" Defended Hudson, but the others again just dismissed.

"Rumors."

"Hearsay."

"Pictures, or it didn't happen."

"Pretty sure your thinking of Bill."

"Bill?" Asked Sunset feeling more and more lost.

"Now HE'S a REAL villain! "More importantly, in accordance with the rules of a Gravity Falls world setting...HE is the main villain. Any microscopic chance Slenderman could've had at becoming a threat, vanishes if he enters a world like Gravity Falls...the SETTING demands it!(2)" Affirms Clockwork.

Sunset frowns...ordinarily Sunset wouldn't question guys like this...but questioning those in authority above her was how she got where she was...more importantly...she was confused why they thought the rules of this reality would hold when so many other rules had broken when the merge happened...

But before she could ask this, The Man in the Moon wasn't done yet as he created another silhouette of a one eyed triangle wearing a tophat and a bowtie.

"Dang it Manny, next time start with him first! For crying out loud, he was probably responsible for the merge!"

"Really?" Jake ask.

"Indeed, I've looked things over," CLockwork explained. "Stars actions should have merged ONLY her world and Marco's Earth. All the events happening on other worlds at the same time... clearly it helped make it the powder keg that would eventually explode into the merger... but I've yet to find the event- the CATALYST that originally allowed the fire that started in Star's world to spread to said powder keg in the first place. If we figured that out, maybe we could figure out Bill's endgame."

"My money's on it having to do with Gravity Falls, the only thing you can predict about a being of chaos is that we're always drawn to exciting things and places... and there's clearly a lot of potential for chaos there... also Enf situations for some reason," Discord says that last bit confused.

The Man in the Moon however made some more insistent flashes regarding Slenderman.

"See? Manny agrees with me!" Says Hudson stubbornly.

"For the hundredth time Abadeer, Slenderman is not the main villain of Gravity Falls! The rules of the other worlds might falter, change, or just falls apart...but Gravity Falls is clearly the MAIN setting of this little tale! That's how this world is setup. How it's ALWAYS setup. And while the rules here are more fluid then most worlds. One thing is ironclad; BILL IS THE MAIN VILLAIN. No one else, ESPECIALLY not a Box-office flop like Slenderman..."

...

"ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"

Bill Cipher snored like a log as he slept...and thus didn't notice Slenderman entering Gravity Falls...he quickly clicked-

"A,B,X,A,up,up,down, input-"

And just like that...Cronin House comes into existence in the middle of the Gravity Falls forest.

He presses his ear against the wall...and smiles at what he hears...

Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock...

Slenderman presses a finger against his 'lips' to the reader, "Personally I feel like the movie was very underrated, at the very least it was an improvement over the book...if nothing else, Mr. Black was a delight as always!"

And with that, Slenderman vanished...and Bill kept sleeping...none the wiser...

...

"Eat the snail! Eat the snail!"

Wendy winched as she walked up to the groups meeting place...ordinarily she'd have immediately walked up and happily joined the chant...but her parents words echoed with her...

She shakes her head, 'Come on! Since when dose a teen listen to her parents! They don't know what their talking about anyway! Thompson clearly loves this!'

Which was Thompson's que to vomit...

Wendy went green...but then tries to reassure herself... "No...he's...he's eating the vomit...that's...that's disgusting...but that must mean he likes it! He wouldn't do this to himself unless he liked it...right?' She rationalized to herself.

"THOMPSON! THOMPSON!"

Wendy, trying very hard to be excited for what was happening in front of her. Put on a smile and began to walk forward...

"Yo, I got another picture of Wendy's mom today! She was gardening buck naked!" Robbie exclaims happily as he shoves off the picture on the phone...Nate, Lee...and a reluctant yet curious Tambry looked at the phone.

Wendy pauses, blushes and hides behind a bush before anyone sees her.

The boys wolf-whistle...while Tambry... "You uh...you think Wendy will eventually look like this?" She asks blushing.

Robbie smirks, "No need to imagine." He pulls out a jar full of rabid moths. "I bought this online. We throw this on her, she gets naked. We enjoy the show. Best of all I read up that Deer woman get EXTRA horny when naked. So we play our cards right...bow-chicka-wow-wow!" He emphasized that last bit with a pelvic thrust.

Wendy was horrified! She knew she should be running the opposite direction...and yet...the 'itch' she'd been getting for awhile...and the very prospect of the possibility getting 'release' had her frozen in place! She'd corked up her libido for days and the pressure was starting to hurt!

She began to sob...maybe she should just sleep with them?...Get it over with? Why fight the inevitable? That was all a weirdo slut like her was good for, wasn't it?

Thompson lifted his head up from the puddle of vomit, "Whoa, what? That's not cool man."

"Shut it Thompson, keep eating your crap!" Said both Nate and Lee annoyed.

A conflicted Tambry looked like she was about to reluctantly say something-

buh bump

Wendy's eyes widen and tears her attention away from the group as she hears a heartbeat, she looks behind herself confused. She sees nothing. "Wha-

And just like that she was grabbed from behind and a sharp pain pricked her neck...suddenly she felt so weak...

Huntor smirked at the stunned teens as he grasped Wendy and pointed his gun at them...

"Anyone want to save their friend? I'll even be sporting- he flicks the gun and all but one of the bullets fall out -one bullet, only one of you has to die before you tackle me...any takers?" He asked mockingly.

A semi-drowsy Wendy looked at her friends frightened faces. 'I...of course they'll save me...their my friends! We've been together for years! They would never-

They ran away...

Wendy felt her heart shatter...

"Guys! Tambry!...no..." her face broke down in tears...

Huntor snorted, "Wow, some friends you got there." He said sarcastically. He then grabs her flannel shirt, "sorry sweetie but some presents are just better of unwrapped, get me?" He said mockingly rhetorical way.

Wendy blinked, "What are you-

RIP!

Wendy watched helplessly as she was stripped completely naked...her hands tied behind her...and she could feel it...her body free to the elements...finally able to fully connect with nature and the spirits...no more man-made material to repress her urges...her deer woman nature exposed to the world...she couldn't help it...she let out a moan of pleasure...

"Whoa there! Save some of that for your boy toy!" He laughs as he propels her forward with a kick to the rear...

...

Dusk 2 Dawn is an abandoned convenience store. It was the property of Ma and Pa Duskerton before they died, and closed down soon after their deaths. There were rumors that a double murder took place there, but it turns out that Ma and Pa both had heart attacks because of teenagers' hateful rap music and were in fact not murdered. Both of them have haunted their store since then, never letting any teenager leave the store unscarred.

Then came the day that Danny and Dani showed up after a group of Japanese magical girls showed up and got into the store. Needless to say, the only one that managed to get out was the young pink haired future daughter of the leader of the group. While both Ma and Pa are much stronger then either Danny and Dani, it was only while they're inside their store. Which Danny pointed out and threatened to blow off the roof of the store and tear down the walls to depower them. The ghost couple release the girls and give a mystically binding promise not to torture teenagers who enter their store.

Fortunately, once it became known that the store is haunted It became a tourist attraction. Which helped their business enough to reopen the store. it had it's downsides though, they had to reorder their entire stock. They couldn't just use their ghost powers to make it look like the food is still good anymore...also, they had to deal with teenagers again...

But on the bright side, this was now the new secret home of Six. Who after wondering around Gravity Falls, found her way to the abandon store. Now Ma and Pa have taken her in and look after as they never had children of their own.

"So you both just had double heart attacks at once? Just because you heard rap music?" Dipper asked Ma. He was there distracting the ghosts while Ronnie and Lincoln sneak in to talk to Six before she ran off again...It had taken awhile for them to track her down again and they didn't want to blow it again...

"Yes, we never heard anything like that so hurtful music before," Ma explained.

"So how did you two end up as ghosts?"

"We're not sure. All we remember is waking up floating above our bodies," Pa admitted with a shrug.

Dipper then asks about if they'd seen anyone on Marcline's most wanted list. (3)

This was the signal for the kids to sneak into the basement while Dipper kept distracting them. But at the mention of Marceline, they can't help but talk about their favorite rockstar vampire a bit...

"Yeah her songs are great and way better then the shows your sister does," Ronnie pointed out.

"At least she stops playing her music so loud after the cops were called in," Lincoln said. His family is still trying to make it up to him with him always pointing out that the only reason why child services weren't called in and his parents arrested was because of all the chaos that happen after the merge.

Lincoln walks into the basement-

CRACK!

Six, having heard them talking while coming down the stairs had waited behind the door with a vase to smash on their head.

fortunately, Lincoln had developed a sixth sense to being attacked while living most of his life with Lynn. And so was able to mostly doge it. But it did wing him a bit, living him slightly injured.

"Lincoln!" Shouts Ronnie enraged, for a moment she looks like she's going to pound six...but Lincoln holds her back.

"Wait! Let me..."

Lincoln, still fairly bruised...slowly walks toward the frightened six. Hands held up in a non-threatening manner.

"Were not here to hurt you...we just want to talk..."

BANG!

Six looks up to see a large chunk of the ceiling come down-

"LOOK OUT!"

Lincoln pushes her out of the way, and is buried in the rubble. Ronnie sobs and tries to dig him out...while Six dose what she always dose when she faces a problem she can't handle...she runs away...

...

Meanwhile, above in the store a few minutes ago-

"Hello everyone!" A large lion man said entering the store who is dressed as a hunter.

"Yes what can we- SWEET MERCY!" Pa Screamed.

"WENDY!?" Screamed Dipper in horror, seeing his friend naked and held at gunpoint as she's forcibly dragged in.

Whetever he'd slipped her was starting to fade, but Wendy was still fairly drowsy as well as having her arms bound behind her. But even though, she'd recognize her best friend anywhere.

"Dipper, run!" She screamed.

"Run? but the party has only just started!" laughed Huntor.

"Now see here, young man! I don't know who taught you manners-

"I'm self taught," the lion man mocked before he pulls out a strange thermos and sucks Pa and ma in. The energy backlash of this damages the floor, which is what cause debris to fall on Lincoln in the floor below.

Many other people were in the store...but Huntor was blocking the only exit so they did what most people are want to do...scream, hide...and record everything to the internet...

Well...except for Dipper. He just stood there determined, "Let her go." He said firmly.

Wendy's eyes widen...both from Dipper's refusal to run...but also his SCENT, the same WONDERFUL scent of his she'd been smelling from him ever since he'd saved her...it WAS STRONGER then ever!

Huntior laughs, "well, a friend of hers actually worth a crap? Well, I guess you CAN find a speck of gold anywhere...even at the bottom of the barrel." He taunts while Dipper just glares.

"Oh, lighten up boyo! tell you what, let's make this interesting. You sing your special dance with THIS costume- he throws something to the ground -and I'll let you both go.

Dipper was confused and slightly embarrassed by both he sight of a VERY familiar costume and the aliens knowledge of his mom's favorite embarrassing song...both in his memory...and another flashback of Wendy also being in danger? In this same store? But with the ghosts instead? In any case, seeing Wendy still frightened and at gunpoint put those questions and feelings from his mind...and he suits up without hesitation.

https://imgur.com/a/Aqn7cvg

">/embed.js" charset="utf-8">

Wendy was naked, bound, tired, semi-drugged, frightened, sobbing and had a gun pressed to her head...but she couldn't help it!

EEEE-E-EEE EEEE EE!

She had to squeal in delight at Dipper wearing the CUTEST THING EVER!

Ignoring the feeling of his ego shattering, Dipper wore his lamby costume with as much dignity as possible, took a deep breath...and began:

'Well... who wants a lamby, lamby, lamby?'

'I do! I d-

BANG!

Both Wendy and Dipper screamed, although the later was because of the pain of being SHOT in the leg!

The alien laughs, "OOPS! Itchy trigger finger! Hey kid, since I'm a sportsman...I'll give you a choice. Run and leave the lovely lady to get a bullet in the head or stay and redo the song to free her!" He says sadistically.

Dipper...says nothing...his hands clamped on the blood stain on his formerly white lamb costume...but slowly...but shirly...he rises again...and begins to try and dance again!

Wendy was stunned...both by the sheer bravery...and the sheer pleasure of the magnificent scent of Dipper that grew even stronger!

She was so enthralled, she didn't see her antlers rapidly growing back within seconds!

Dipper, was struggling with his limp...but...he finally managed to begin again...

'Well... who wants a lamby... lamby... lamby?'

'I do... I do...'

'So, go up...go up... and...and greet your mammy, mammy... mammy.'

'Hi there!-

BANG!

"Well hello to you too!" He laughed as he once again shot Dipper in another limb...

"Stop it! Just stop it! What is wrong with you!?" Pleads Wendy. She also glares at everyone else. "Stupid cowards, get help! Put down your freaking phones and call an ambulance for the FREAKING TWELVE YEAR OLD BLEEDING OUT!" She screams accusingly.

"Anyone else moves and they get it in the head!" Warns the Huntor before turning back to Dipper. "Same deal as last time...Dance? Or flee?" He mockingly said to Dipper as he cradled the new hole in his arm...

"Dipper just run! I'm not worth it!" Begged a sobbing Wendy

But Dipper...Dipper just rose again...and began again...

'Well...well... who...who...who eants... wants... a...a... lamby... lamby... lamby...lamby?'

'I ...do?...I...I do!'

'So...so...so just...so go up...up...Annnnndd...greet your...grret your... mammy... mammy... mammy.'

'Hi...hi there? Hi there!'

'So...so..so just...just march... march.. march... around the...the...the daisies-'

BANG!

"I hate daises!" Said Huntor with a snort.

"Stop it! He can't take anymore of this!" Screamed Wendy. Indeed, Dipper was LITERALLY on his last leg.

You know what your absolutely right, my dear. BOY! New deal! You don't have to dance. But if you only sing...I'll still let the girl go...but I'll kill you!"

"WHAT?!" Screams Wendy and just about everyone else in the room.

"...or, you could just run away." Said the Bounty Hunter smugly.

"Yes, Dipper. just run! I'm not worth it!"

"Indeed she isn't. I mean she's a deer girl. the whole race is nothing but sluts and degenerates. If your looking for gratitude sex boy, there are easier ways to get it. But ain't no one getting sex if your dead, so I'd advise you to leave these whore to hang and-

SHUT UP!

Everyone looked at Dipper stunned. "Wendy is the nicest, strongest, coolest, smartest, most amazing woman I've ever meet! I don't care if I never have sex with her! She's my friend, she's a good person, and saving her is the right thing to do! SO I'M DOING IT! SO GO FUCK YOURSELF!" Said Dipper in-between gobs of blood leaking out from his mouth...

Wendy...was speechless...

'Huntor'- unseen by all -smiled in pride at how Dipper was progressing...But then put on a 'mask' of annoyed indifference. "Whatever mate, your funeral. NOW SING!"

Between huffs of breath, thankful he no longer needed to force himself to stand and could conserve his strength toward singing...Dipper sings one last time- in a surprisingly coherent way -the lamby song.

'Well... who wants a lamby, lamby, lamby?'

'I do! I do!'

'So, go up and greet your mammy, mammy, mammy.'

'Hi there! Hi there!'

'So march, march, march around the daisies.'

'Don't, don't, don't you forget about the ba-by!'

he Huntor dramatically wipes away a tear, "That was beautiful." He smirks as he lifts up his gun. "But now the curtain closes."

And Wendy, just lost it. Fulled by the intoxicating aroma Dipper was giving out in spades and burning new feelings in her heart and loins, Wendy finally overcame the toxins and transformed into a deer just in time to buck the bastard tot he other side of the store.

None saw a smirking shadow leaved the battered lion bountyhunters body...

Wha- what happened? Where am I?" Groaned the Huntor...just in time to become the Hunted.

"Mommy." He whimpered as the enraged deer woman fell on him and tore him a new one...

Six...having run out of the basement...had seen the whole thing...such selflessness...such bravery...to have someone like that in your life...

She briefly looked toward the basement where the boy who saved her was stuck and injured...she looked to be about to go back down and help...but when the sirens called, she again lost her courage and ran...her survival as always...took priority...

Wendy carried Dipper on her back to the hospital...she refused to leave his side...

...Meanwhile...

Velma Corduroy was horrified, she'd been cleaning her daughters room...when she found ANTLERS. Her daughters antlers, clearly broken right off her head! "Oh, Wendy...what have you done?" She sobbed.

Her attitude would not improve after she learned her daughter was in the hospital...

...Later at the police station...

Huntor after having woken up, his body feeling like crap.

He tried to remember what happened to him... He looked at the drawing and then... nothing.

He tried to explain that to the cops, but with him torturing a child his fate was sealed regardless.

It didn't help that that damn Monkey had revealed that he's a poacher who kidnaps people and then hunts them for sport.

A confused Huntor is sent to Tarterus. The Psychonauts learn some interesting things while going around his head...all of it pointing to Slenderman but while Sunset believes them...their dismissed by most others. Clockwork and Prismo insisting stubbornly that it had to be the work of Bill. As not only was it how this world was 'setup'...but more importantly that Slenderman was too much of fool and a coward to do something so brazen...

...

...eleventy months sideways, four dimensions into next year and forty parsecs before the big bang later/earlier/in-between...

...

"What is the deal with that Annihilargenesistoriafimiaorgost? Is it a weapon or a smoothie?" Joked the pilot as he 'warmed up' his passengers before takeoff.

While the various floating eyeballs, sentient monoliths and probability hounds laughed in their seats... John Egbert just rolled his eyes. "Just fly the dang plane already." He groaned impatiently.

For a moment the 'pilot', looked at the reader, had his face melt way to reveal it as Slenderman, winked at them, then went back to normal without anyone else noticing...

…III...

TO BE CONTINUED?

...AN...

Author's Note:

(1) - The Deer Woman, sometimes known as the Deer Lady, is a spirit in various forms of Native American mythology that is primarily associated with fertility and love. Though primarily shown as a benign spirit, she is also shown to lure promiscuous men to their death. She appears as either a beautiful young woman or deer. They are the North American counterpart to a succubus; they're cousins but aren't as sex hungry.

(2)-h̴̢̡̡̡̨̩̳̯̣̮̭̦̝͓͚̥͉̝͙̺͇͇͕̠͎͖͖̘̣͓͙̲͚̫̜̫̝̪̗͓͇̹̼̥̼̍̃̒̈́͝e̶̢͍̞̩̞͔̬̘͖̫̦͔̭̯̫͔̬̼̖̺̟̬̮͛͛͋͂͘ͅͅh̶̢̢̡̟͔̜̯͕͇̥̣̙̙̠͖̫̼̝̠̗̘̣̻͍̅̇̎͊̎̀̏̔̒̽̔͊̃̌̈̐͗̅͒̊͑͑̄̌̐̚̕͘̕͝ͅ,̶̲̬͕̟̤̹̐̌̉̏̑̓̆͒ḩ̸̛̛̠͍̯̩̯͇̗̜͇̤͎͓͖̘̮͋̐̆̉͆̍̆̑̂͊͐̅̄̌̆̈́̌̉̿̈́͆̐̓̿̃̔̎̊̀̚̕͘̕̕͜͝͝͠e̶̢͇͖̱̝̰̦̦̜͉̞̎̈̒̓͒̀̏̽̍̊̾̊̋͘̚̚h̸̢̧̧̨̡̧̨̢̖͇̟̟̠̬̰̙̺̫̙͎̝̭̥̬̠̟͚̝̦̪̺̞͚̻̱̬̹̗̟̿̾̐̏́̓̎̓͂̑͂̿̕͜ͅ YeS, Bill CiPHer is THe mAIN viLLAIn of tHIS ş̸̡̟̬̠̭̥̖̤̟̤̤̩͇̙̠͍̖̥̳̣͍͎̤͙͉͓̰̹͖̺̠͎͚̹̠̋̀̅̑̐̽̄͐̆̄̑̇̕ͅų̵̡̧̛̩̼̭̫̯͈̫̜̦̻̲̰̝̪̗̥̞̝̪͙̪̥̣̗̹͖̐̔͐̀̓͊̒͐͊̂̈͆̊͒̑̌͌̃̈́̄́̒̉̓̋͊́̉̓̎̑̈́̽͛̈́̄̀̓̈́̀͒̀͠͝͝ͅͅc̷̞̜̘͕̫̭̖̙̱̬͚̺̊͒̾̉͐̅̒͑́̓̈̀́̑̀̐̔̐͆͜͠͠k̶̡̨̨̧̦̗̜̖͉͈͓̱͙͔͍̻͈̦̖̟̱͈͍̼̰̲̯͍̫̬̼͕͔͔͉̏̿̔̋͑͗̐̕͜͝ȩ̶̹̺͓̳̝̥͈̦̭̍̾̎̇̔̔͗̉̅̑̊̎̂̆̔̔̒̈́̓̈́̃̓̎͌̈̈̚͘͠ŗ̵̛̻̪̙͔̜̫̱̗͚̼̬̥̫̠̜͔̤͈̬͉̺̰͔̏͊̏̔̈́̊͒̐̑̓̒̈̕͠ş̵̧̜͓̜͇̳͙̜̬̫̩̱̮̹͎̹̘̖̥̱͉͈̺̲̭̟͇̩̗̹̀̽̚, nOt THat two-bit hACk Slenderman ņ̸̢̡̡̟̱̙̦̰̥̯̪̱̺̰̺̬̟̺̬̰̻͉͈̥̪͎̻̲̟͎͕̮̠͚̤͉͔͎̗̜̘͕͔̻̬̲̤̈̈́̊̋̐ͅa̸̡̨͇̫̥̗͇̼̱̬͙̻̮͈̮̹͔͕͉͋̌̈͋̽͌̐͌̇̌́̄̏͗̈̀͒̿͌̀̍̂̊̾͛̈́͒̋̂͌̓͑͛͘͜͝͠͝͝u̷̜̪̫͒̉̊͋̑̐́̀͊̊͊̑̐͐͌́̓̅̂͛͆͛͋͋̀̀͗͐͌̓́̄́̌͋̌̂͒͆̏̕͘̚͘͝͝͝͝͝͝g̵̨̧̨̛̮̱͙̭͔̳̣̬̭̹̹͙͔͈̜̮̥̜̳̞͇̲̼͇͙̳̼̜̝̭͗̀̃̃͗̾͆͊͆̈́̀̏̈́̑̈́̈́̌̋̊̍̄͊͌̃̂̈̒̓̎̓̀̽̐́̎̇̊̀̈̄͗͒̍̂̍̋̚̚͠ͅͅḩ̵̨̭͇̟̺̦̘͍̟̥̞̪̫̜͍͚̭̝̭̹͉̩͓͔̠͔͖̩̦̈́̀͐͐̎̑̌̐͛̌͑̋̆̔͛̅̎̎̐͑̌̊͒̋̈́́̓̎̀̄͗͆̍̆́͆͛̏͐̑̎̔̕͘͘̕͝͝͝ͅt̷̢͎̞͙̠̹̟̜̝̂̑̋̃̆̓̍́̎̒͂̔͐̇͒̽̔̇̕̕͝͠͝ý̸̢̙̣͕͓͙̯̖̋͛̈́̋̂̌͐̈́̐̈́̒̈́͝ ̷̨͎̙̮̬̱̪͍̻̓̀̈́̐͋̍͑́̉͑͂̋͑̆͌͑̊̐́̿͠͠͝m̵̢̬̭͖̫̻̪̖̰͉͙̩͓̫̝̯͇̗̠͔̯̙̰̠͔̲̗͍̫͓̱̘͊͂̀̎͆̌̾̃̂͑͛̏͑̍̔͐̑̈̾̎͛̊̓̀͋͌́̍͆̍̇͛̓̽̌̍͊̾́̍̏̓̂͂̕̕͜͝͠͝ę̶̛̘̳͓̗̜̤̫̭͓̦͙̫̭̱̲͚̦͚͚̰̠̟͚̮͖̣̣̺͚̹̘̯̍̄́̏̍͑͌͌̓̓͛̅̏̑͌̾̉͐́̿̓͑̍̆̋̐͐̐̒͊͑̓͛͘̕͜͠͝͠ THE SETTING DEMANDS IT! ALL HAIL THE SETTING!

(3) - Seeing how Marceline went and killed off all the vampires of the Adventure Time world, she has the experience to handle other vampires of other worlds. And she is currently doing that now as well. Seeing how she went and killed off the entire race. She is more then able to do it again and gain the powers of the vampires that she killed by sucking their souls.

AN: Want me to continue this? I'm willing to take Bribes! Go to my P,a,t,r,e,o,n account!

Love me, flame me, review me

Author's Note:

ANNOUNCEMENT!

I'M GETTING A BOOK PUBLISHED!

SUMMARY:
On the 13th day of the 13th month of the 13th year...magic will return to the world...and the streets will run red with the blood of the (semi)innocent...unless the world is saved by the most unlikely of hero's...baking cupcakes?!

The title is '13/13/13' and it'll be coming to a bookstore or E-Book site near you! Xilbris is the publisher, also available at Amazon, Inkitt and BarnesandNoble.

...

https://www.inkitt.com/stories/fantasy/217373

Above is a link to Inkitt.com for my book

Above is a link to my Linkedin account

Above is a link to my Tumblr account

Above is a link to my facebook account

Above is a link to my Patreon account

.......

If you want to see more, go to my fanfiction account: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5874134/The-Cowardly-Christian-du911

...

AN: I know it says "in-progress" but really I just don't like boxing myself into a corner. For now this is more of a one-shot that I might continue one day...but probably won't.
But, hey. Feel free to use whatever elements you want from this, if you want! Or maybe give me ideas? Or maybe bribe me on my Patreon account

Love me, flame me, review me