• Published 22nd Feb 2021
  • 923 Views, 24 Comments

FUSION FALLS: TAKE TWO! - The Cowardly Christian



After a great calamity, many worlds are merged. This is a time for heros!..but also villains. One boy must cast off the shackles of normality, build his TRUE family, become a man, save the world. But above all...he must SECURE. CONTAIN. PROTECT.

  • ...
10
 24
 923

The hand that rocked the- WHO CARES!

FUSION FALLS: TAKE TWO!

I OWN AND REGRET NOTHING!

...III...

...III...

Soos Happily texts back and forth with his new buddy...

BEE-sharp: I tell you, it's nuts. One moment your making a stunning legal victory on behalf of your entire species... the next your world is merged with several others and it's all rendered meaningless!

MysterymanJr: What do you mean? what happened?

BEE-sharp: Well, when things quieted down...I mean, we tried to get our verdict enforced. But the current government took one look at our case and threw it out the window!

MysterymanJr: Really?

BEE-sharp: Yeah, apparently for one thing you can't sue an entire species; it's too broad, complicated and discriminatory. Secondly; everything we demanded was either unreasonable, exceeding the judges authority to give, or was just plain unconstitutional. Third; technically, before we revealed we could speak we were legally deemed 'chattle' and thus it was perfectly legal for them to take honey from us. And finally; a talking Bee and a florist can't just represent a case. They have to be REAL, licensed lawyers.

MysterymanJr: Bummer

BEE-sharp: Ah, it's not so bad. Among other things we were immediately given equal human rights. Plus, it was pretty funny seeing Layton T. Montgomery and his legal team being forced to go back to lawyer school. They then replaced him with this new guy: Phoenix Wright, He was fresh from getting his license back apparently. He convinced the honey companies that it would be good PR to both free all their 'sentient' Bees before they legally gain the same rights as humans and give us a very large donation in money as a sign of Good faith. I mean, technically they only did it for good PR and because the whole thing can count as a charity write-off... but hey, were rich now.

MysterymanJr: Wait, so it was only the sentient Bees?

BEE-sharp: Yeah, all the normal Bees are still getting their honey taken. But honestly? I can't be bothered to care about that. My mom went to give the nearby 'normal' hive a hive warming gift... and they tried to kill her! I mean, Who does that? Seriously!

MysterymanJr: That's rough buddy.

BEE-sharp: Yeah, things didn't go quite how I wanted, but I guess I can't complain. We bee's are rich now, were selling our honey competitively. I tell you the novelty of 'naturally' made honey made by sentient bee's who can talk is a huge hit right now. Y'know there are people who are actually willing to PAY to watch us work! It's crazy!

"Soos what are you doing?" Stan asked.

"Texting with my new friend, Barry Benson," Said Soos holding up his phone.

"Well stop it, We're going to that Gil... what's his name again? Whatever, it's that kid who dose the 'mind reading' scam. The kids want to see his show," said Stan.

"Ok," Soos said texting his new bee friend he needs to get back to work.

...opening song...

Hey girl, hey girl
don't lie to me
tell me where did you sleep last night
In the pines, in the pines
where the sun never shines
I will shiver the whole night through

Hey girl, hey girl
where will you go
I'm going where the cold wind blows
In the pines, in the pines
where the sun don't ever shine
I will shiver the whole night through

Hey girl, hey girl
don't lie to me
tell me where did you sleep last night

...

Harry has been enjoying working as a counselor at the camp, helping the non-magical and magical kids get along together. He also thinks up activities that will help the formerly wizard kids adapt to everyday mundane life...Perhaps a make-shift assembly line where they learned how to put together objects by hand WITHOUT magic?

He's interrupted from his thoughts as he sees a familiar sight coming through the bushes...

"Oh, for the love of-" Harry groans then turns to the kids. "Kids, go get security."

The kids do as asked, leaving Harry to deal with a ghost from his past.

"Professor Dumbledore; you realize your breaking the restraining order, right?" Harry asked annoyed.

"Harry, please! Whatever grievance you have with me, you must put them aside! Were all in danger!" Said Dumbeldore, not looking well. The loss of magic had more or less robbed him of almost all the vitality and vigor he still had in his old age.

"GRIEVANCE!? Where in your senile mind, do you justify trivializing 'massacring hundreds of children' as a 'grievance'!?" Harry demanded enraged.

"Harry, you know I had nothing to do with that," said Dumbledore hurt.

"You may not have wanted it, but you didn't STOP them either!" Harry pointed out angrily.

"I came to you!" Dumbledore pointed out.

Harry rolled his eyes."Yes, you came to a teenage boy to stop hundreds of idiot adults committing a massacre instead of using your charisma, influence, or political clout to sway them or go to the AUTHORITIES. Yeah, that's not insane or anything!"

"Harry, please! We don't have time for this! Grindelwald took advantage of the chaos of the merger to escape his prison! He also killed the policeman who confiscated my elder wand and stole it from the evidence locker! I've learned he's coming to Gravity Falls to regain both his magic and the wands!" Dumbledore said.

Harry let out a groan. "Let me guess...you told no one else this and came straight to me?"

"Harry the few sources and supporters that I have left, all refuse to have anything to do with the muggles. They only gave me this info if I promised to tell only YOU," Dumbledore explains exasperated.

"And that isn't a red flag on how bad our society is? They'd rather be murdered by a mad man then ask help from those who aren't 'like' them?" Harry asked irritably.

"Harry, PLEASE. I'm not long from this world... I NEED a successor. Someone who can lead wizardkind through these dark times," Dumbeldore said.

"And I'M qualified, HOW? Because a society of racists decided a TODDLER killed a monster instead of his 'mudblood' mothers sacrifice?" Harry asked rhetorically.

"Harry you have the ear of the younger generation," Dumbeldore pointed out.

"Because I told them to ditch the sinking ship that was there parents fruitless attempt to rebuild their precious, backward world!" Harry exclaimed aggravated.

"The point is, in time I'm sure you could help our people out of the darkness," said Dumbeldore hopeful

"You can't help people who don't want to be helped. Without magic, inbreeding and old age killed off half of them within a year! Jenny, Jake, Juniper, the UN, EVERYONE offered to help them rebuild their society and each time they refused it!" Harry said shaking his head. "No Dumbledore. Their YOUR people, not mine. They stopped being MY people the day they decided it was better to murder children then ask for help! And even if Grindelwald brings the wand here, it wouldn't work. I should know, I tried with my own wand to see if it would work here and it didn't."

"Harry, what of Grindelwald then?" Dumbeldore asked desperately. He knew- magic or no -his fallen friend was still dangerous!

"You want a hero? Go find my friend Korra- Wait, strike that. She's on a well-deserved vacation. Go get Raz, Heaven help him. That kid actually WANTS to be the 'chosen one' and unlike ME he had competent teachers that made him pretty dang good at it!" said Harry getting more and more irritated with this conversation.

"Harry, I taught you-

"What? That love conquers all? Yeah, REAL useful in a firefight! Friendship is magic? Okay, good for making allies to fight by your side... except of course, if your a mentally-abused/neglected child with almost no social skills! A bunch of 'home movies' to 'learn' about your enemy? Aside from some debatable psychological insights and learning about possible macguffins, that was basically useless! All the while never teaching me anything that I couldn't have learned elsewhere. The police found your journals, your whole 'plan' for me was basically 'have everyone keep their fingers crossed and hope that Harry figures out my convoluted plan in time to pull out a miracle!' I can't trust you as you clearly never trusted me at all. You only saw me as a piece on the chess board, never caring about what would make me happy or what I wanted," said Harry somberly.

"Harry...I- Dumbledore was interrupted when he was suddenly surrounded by psychic energy.

"Mr. Dumbledore, your currently trespassing and violating a restraining order. I don't want to be rough on you, but I WILL if I have to. Please come in quietly," said Sasha.

Dumbledore fruitlessly struggles as he's levitated away and pleads to Harry who just walks away. (1)

...

Dib was in his Cabin looking through the many different magical objects that he had collected on either the internet or on his own adventures. The ones that he's currently looking through are the Shen Gong Wu items that he'd bought from some monks who were desperate to pay for the Temple upkeep. Their purpose of being Xiaolin Dragons was rendered moot as both the Wu and the Heylin villains were now powerless. Also- unlike in the show -the arm forces didn't just stand back and do nothing, as Chase Young found out. He and his cats were gunned down by soldiers even with his Dragon form on. And thus, all but one Xiaolin Dragon left to return home.

His stash included:

Ninja Sash: allows the user to create up to two doubles of themselves.

Mask of Rio: helps the user to blend into his surroundings.

Danger Sneakers: warn its user of impending danger.

Wings of Tinabi: grants the user the ability to fly, leaving behind a rainbow trail.

Wushu Helmet: protects the user's head by deflecting attacks and projectiles.

Eagle Scope: transforms into a telescope, granting the user eagle-like vision.

Jetbootsu: allows the user to defy gravity.

Mantis Flip Coin: allows the user to jump incredible heights.

Third-Arm Sash: acts like a third arm for the user.

And the Helmet of Jong: allows the user to see behind them as though they have eyes on the back of their heads.

Like most magical items, they lost their magic over time after the merge happened. With only some magical items either being more passive or having some other exception that excluded them form being drained. Those magical items are now closely guarded by those who have them. This often lead to people killing each other just for something like a chair that would always teleport under someone when they were tired.

"Ok, so it looks like Gravity Falls magic allows people to regain passive magical abilities and recharges most magical items to what they were before the merge." Said Juniper said as she holds up a bed over her head with one arm.

"This is so cool," Exclaimed Ronnie as she wore the Helmet of Jong and could see right behind her. Lincoln is playing with the Mantis Flip Coin and Clyde is using the Third-Arm Sash.

"I can finally see what these items collected can actually do," said Dib happily.

Monroe and Fu Dog are looking over the other magical items that Dib brought with him. Both of them are taking turns using 'The Looking Glass', an eye piece that can let you see things that are impossible to see with the naked eye. Its effect are different for each user however. Currently, Monroe can see in the dark and Fu Dog can see colors.

"So can any of these shoot fireballs?" Asked Jake as he rummaged through the pile.

"Of course not, I'm not going to bring something like that to CHILDREN'S camp... Well, not on PURPOSE anyway," Dib admitted awkwardly remembering the 'Hockey Stick Incident'. (2)

"At least we know that the magical girl stuff doesn't work," said Ronnie holding up a former 'magical girl' talisman. "I can't believe how they were able to dress like that."

"Fighting in a mini skirt and those skimpy outfits was just dumb. Sure, having an outfit that allows you to move around freely like pro wrestlers is one thing. But most of them were long range fighters," rambled Juniper. (3)

"Not to mention that all it would take to defeat them was a anti-magic spell or a mute spell to keep them from casting spells," pointed out Spud.

"I wonder why that never happens?" Roger asked confused. Both he and Spud are messing around with a mirror shield that Dib had brought that reflects magic. (4)

"Plot device that works only in their world," Trixie said with a indifferent shrug. She's messing with a Babel Stone, that translates any language a person speaks or has spoken to them.

"Back in the Hunts Clan we had tons of different ways to depower magic users," Rose admitted. She's using hover boots that lets the wearer be able to walk in the air at 6 inches above the found. The wearer can fall from great heights with the boots stopping them from hitting the ground as they also stop at 6 inches as long as they land feet first.

"Reminds me of H.A.M," Remembered Jody while she Wore a Featherd Cape that allows the wearer to make large jumps and float down to the ground.

"Hey, whatever happened to those guys?" Asked Monroe suddenly.

"Last I heard, they're now working with the SCP to handle all the problems that happened after the merge happen," explained Ophelia as She examines an old oil lantern with a magical flame in it that never goes out.

"How did that happen?"asked Lila. She's holding a compass that points to where you want to go.

"They gave the new government all the information and research they had on the magical world in exchange for complete amnesty for all their past crimes. Which they were only able to do because the magical council didn't want anything to do with the muggles. Unfortunately, This deal has allowed many other anti-magic groups- even the more radical ones like Sei-Sei Shinto (The Armed Church of the True Disciples) -to make deals to avoid jail time and gain government backing," admitted Jake sadly.

"Well after what happened in the United Kingdom, I can't say I blame the government for cutting deals to make sure that doesn't happen here," Juniper reluctantly admitted.

"I don't know...it all feels like 'project Paperclip' all over again." Said Dib worried.

"Don't worry Dib, Jenny told me that Charles Goodwin himself assured that they'll all be closely monitored to make sure they don't get up to anymore mischief." Reassured Juniper.

"Well...Maybe." Said Dib, but he still didn't sound too sure.

"In any case, things HAVE gotten better. Especially with the magical world no longer hiding and erasing people's minds to keep the magic world a secret," pointed out Rose.

"Remember how the M.I.B. tried to erase everyone's minds so they could cover things up?" Said Lincoln suddenly.

"Yeah but it only worked on humans and not any other race," Said Lila shaking her head sadly.

"Well, MOST humans anyways. Not that it helped them seeing how many people had gotten extra paranoid after the magical councils attempt to erase everyone minds. Among other things; they've been keeping written records of day-to-day life, getting themselves hypnotized with post-hypnotic suggestions set to activate if their memory is ever erased, making magically-binding deals with groups of people to keep each other reminded of important facts, sending themselves delayed E-mails filled with records of their life, even wearing tinfoil hats! I doubt anyone is going to be able to successfully cover up the paranormal again," explained Dib.

"At least they're the main reason why non-humans are now in law enforcement," Lila pointed out happily.

"And the entire M.I.B. has been shut down and assimilated into the SCP," Fu Dog also pointed out.

Everyone reminisces on how The governments went after the branches of the M.I.B. that fund the organization. Many of the agents just left after both losing their funding and most of the higher ups were arrested for trying to mind wipe the world...

"All because they followed the mindset that people aren't ready for that fact that aliens are real and are living among us...similar to the magic leaders," finished Jake sadly.

"And you kids have shown us that were 'old fossils', our way of thinking is obsolete, insert comparison of the outdated belief of interracial couples being wrong. Yada, Yada, Yada. We heard you the first fifty times! You kids really lay it on thick," Said Monroe rolling his eyes. (5)

"Just making sure you all know how wrong you all are," said Juniper flatly.

"For us it's like saying because I'm black and shouldn't have equal rights, or that Jake is wrong not because he's a dragon but he's half Chinese," pointed out Trixie.

"We younger generation just don't care about the values and traditions that kept humans and non humans apart," said Jody firmly.

"Besides, none of the elders can ever answer the question of when would muggles be ready to accept non humans. Seeing how they would want to keep things hidden forever just so they would maintain their power," Jake pointed out annoyed.

"He's right about that," Fu Dog conceded. "Once the younger generation gave up on staying hidden, many of the magic council have lost their power. Now they're more like normal city councils who handle things like zoning laws and such...well, for the ones who still have a seat anyways..."

"Tell me about it. The magical council back home is now more of a self-elected community leadership then a government now. Hopefully, they'll allow democratic elections," said Monroe hopefully.

...

In their shared apartment Danny and Dani are playing a videogame together. Since the merge, Danny went public with him being Danny Phantom. He had no choice seeing how many of the people in this new world weren't fooled by his ghost form. Many people pointed out he looks the same with the same body built, voice, hair style, and how he acts. The only REAL difference is his white hair and glowing green eyes.

He also cut himself off from his family; seeing how his parents care more about ghosts then to ever be real parents or even NOTICE he's a ghost himself, His sister who only cared about him now that he's a ghost, And his friends who only cared to be his friend because of his powers just didn't want to be around him when he briefly lost them.

He pack his things and left everything behind. But not before he publicly beat Dash Baxter to a bloody mess in front of the school.

...Flashback...

"Stop!" Dash pleaded as he was lifted into the air by Danny.

"Why should I?" Danny asked as he drops him to the ground with a sickening crack as Dash landed on his right leg with his ankle breaking.

"My leg!" Dash shouted.

"You think that's enough for me?" Danny asked as he grabs Dash by the back of his head and slam his face into a bench with his upper teeth resting on the seat.

The crowd of students and teachers all watch as Danny slam his foot on top of Dash's head. The force of the blow on Dash's teeth, acted like a hammer and an anvil. Dash cried out as his upper teeth were broken or smashed out. Dash grabbed his mouth as he cried out in pain. Danny grabbed one of his arms and braced it against the bench and kick the upper half, snapping it in half, followed by the other.

Danny look down at the crying and begging jock who beat him for years. He look around at the staff and students of the school. They had watched this happen for so many years and only cared now because it's the other way around.

"Fenton stop this at once!" Mr. Lancer demanded.

"Or what? You'll give me detention?" Danny asks as he slams his foot on Dash's remaining good leg, breaking his kneecap. "You only care because Dash is a good football player. You have watched this happen to me and so many other kids for years... and you did NOTHING. Well good luck winning your precious state championship now!" Said Danny as he broke yet another of Dash's bones.

"Now Fenton...please calm down," Mr. Lancer pleaded.

"No," said Danny as he floats towards Mr. Lancer who backed in fear. "I'm going to give you a lesson."

Danny blasted Mr. Lancer with his ghost beam, leaving him naked. Danny then used his freeze breath on Mr. Lancer, encasing him in ice with only his head free. Mr. Lancer could only watch helplessly as Danny punched his face over and over, knocking teeth free with every punch. Danny only stopped punching when Mr. Lancer stopped moving. Danny then floated into the air and slammed himself into Dash one last time. Landing on his stomach, causing him to vomit up blood.

"Why did I ever bother saving any of you?" Danny asked the people around him.

He flew up into the air and blasted Lancers car. Followed by him stopping at Mr. Lancer's house to destroying that too. He then flew off far from the town that was once his home but no longer...actually, NO...it was NEVER a home...just the place he was born into...well...hopefully he could find a REAL home now...

...

Thanks to how confusing things were during the early days of the merge, the people in charge had better things to worry about then care about a jerk jock who was beaten and cripple. Or a teacher whose face was disfigured and all of his worldly belongings being destroyed. Not to mention having to deal with ghosts that were no longer kept at bay by said boy who beat the bully jock and teacher.

"Jazz called," Said Dani while they played the shooting game together.

"About what?" Danny asked without stopping the game.

"Just wanting you to know that they're doing ok," Dani said as she made her guy jump over a flaming toad.

"They want us to come back don't they?" Danny asked flatly as he executed the combo to slay the goblin.

"Yup," said Dani as she solved one of the games many puzzles.

"As if we're going to give up this," Danny said as he slayed yet another orc.

"Being bodyguards and heroes for hire isn't something I want to give up. Sunset pays us well and gave us this house for ourselves rent free," Dani pointed out.

"Besides, now that the government has forced my dad to FINALLY dismantle the ghost portal. The ghosts only have those portals that only open once in awhile to enter the living world. Between that and the reaper war, we haven't had to worry about them for over a year. " Adds Danny.

"Too bad that we still have to go to school," said Dani with a sigh.

"Well at least we don't have to hide the fact that we're superheroes and the school allows us to fly off when needed," said Danny happily.

"At least Sunset only calls us when there is something that the police can't handle on their own," Dani adds.

...

"That sounds rough," XJ-9 (aka Jenny) said to her friend, queen Vega of Cluster Prime through long range communications.

"Things here in space are still a mess. I managed to get my system under control, but only thanks to our alliance with the Gems," admitted Vega.

" From what I've seen; the loss of Irken's leaders and main fleet to that 'florpus' thing has thrown their entire empire into disarray. Now other space empires, pirates and warlords like that General Skun-ka'pe are taking advantage. not to mention the uprisings on all the planets they've conquered," Misty said who is now working for Vega.

"Also, The Resisty want to make an alliance with me so they can use the systems under my control to launch attacks on what's left of the Irken empire," Vega said.

"Anything else?" Jenny asked.

"Well our galaxy isn't the only one that is having issues," Vega said.

"From what I heard while I was in the Deviluke Empire. There's a race of robots fighting each other in a galaxy close to here that uses something call space bridges to get around. There are refugees from another galaxy that was destroyed by a warlord name Lord Dominator. The Incursean empire is at war with the Oni empire and a race called the Etherals in another galaxy. Also the Krang's are trying to form a galaxy federation that has some space powers already interested in joining. like the Zin empire, Octalians and Cylons." explained Misty.

"I don't trust that Zinyak..." Stated Vegas

"Me either, that should be one of the things we bring up when we meet with the Krang in a few days," Vega adds.

"I wish that I could help but we're busy here keeping things in order on Earth," Jenny admitted sadly.

"I find it odd how the merge caused some planets like Earth to have many different ones merging together, while other planets came out whole," Misty said perplexed.

"We're still trying to figure that out ourselves. Call you later," Jenny said switching off the screen as she looked around the space station she was in.

Talos 2 was built out of the remains of Talos 1; a advanced space station and laboratory that was orbiting the moon in it's universes year of 2035. From the surviving files they'd learned There'd been an alien outbreak of some kind of shapeshifters called Typhons. It would seem that someone on board blew up the main generator in such a way that only killed anything living or alien onboard but leaving everything else relatively intact. At first some just wanted to toss everything alien into the sun, but the Yu brothers research into helping humans gain the powers of eldritch beings and gain immunity to their eldritch-induced insanity was too valuable to discard.

Further investigation of the station lead to the discovery of neuromods that are made from that same alien race. The remaining samples were all locked away to prevent another outbreak while also being studied and researched, using the notes and data that managed to survive.

Charles Goodwin and the SCP Foundation helped fund and rebuild the space station for Jenny's family and their needs.

They got further funding from selling the technology they discovered in the wreckage. Jenny and her sister managed to get a fabricator and a recycler working and sold them to their mothers company: GAIA Prime. They also sold the Q-Beam, medkit, GLOO cannon, and the operators. Many weapon companies also bought many of guns and turrets.

Allowing the sisters to have their very own space station HQ. Which is protected by the many turrets and operators that maintain the station while the sisters are away.

That's how things went for months as the XJ sisters lived on the station, with XJ-9 and Sheldon giving her sisters upgrades so that their bodies would be more like hers.

XJ-1 through XJ-3 could now talk and be able to use their weapon systems better then they did before. They still have their old personalities but all their defects and glitches are now fixed... yet another thing their mother never bothered to do...

Speaking of Dr. Wakeman, this hasn't been the best year for her. Between trying to force XJ-9 to come back home , multiple attempts to lock up her sisters again, the revelation that she's building XJ-10 as a replacement for XJ-9 and with less personality so there's less chance of her rebelling...Charles Goodwin was able to convince the courts that Wakeman was unfit as a parent and allow the girls to be emancipated.

The whole situation saddened the XJ sisters, as despite what happened they hadn't wanted to cut Mrs. Wakeman out of their lives completely. She was their mother and they did have some good times...well, mostly XJ9. But still...

Thankfully, they found a new mother-figure in GAIA; the A.I. who controls the cauldrons. She also helped upgrade the younger sisters.

Mrs. Wakeman- realizing the error of her ways and is now seeking to do right by the girls -now works together with GAIA. The former is the CEO of the GAIA Prime company that uses the technology of the cauldrons and what was found at the space station. Outside observers have described their 'relationship' similar to that of a 'married couple constantly fighting over how to treat their kids'.

"Hey Jenny," Said Kenny as he walks into the room. Kenny is a dog/male version of Jenny built by Dr. Mogg who is a rival of Dr. Wakeman. His services have also been hired by the SCP Foundation.

"Another shuttle dock, it's the Russians this time," Kenny said.

"Restocking on food and such?" Jenny ask.

"Yup," Kenny said.

"I would had thought that living in space meant we could be by ourselves...but instead we've basically become gas station attendants," Jenny said with a sigh.

"We're not a gas station," defended Kenny in a rather annoyed way.

"Oh yeah?" said Jenny skeptically as she brings up a screen. Showing Melody- an advance android built by yet another rival named Dr. Locus. She used to have a crush on Brad but ended it after how poorly he treated Jenny. Jenny got her a job here as an apology for how poorly she treated her. -talking with the Russian crew as they stretch their legs and are enjoy taking their helmets off. She is helped by operators, Mr. Handy's and Protectrons to keep everything up and running.

"Well... the station is built to allow humans onboard," said Kenny stubbornly.

"That's for my aunt and cousin," said Jenny. Another addition tot he station was her aunt Wisteria Wakeman and her cousin Glenn Wakeman who is a bio-genetically created swamp-monster.

They live at the top of the station where the Arboretum is located. Which is where the majority of the station's food is grown, oxygen is made, and the green bio-fuel that the XJ sisters uses is created. Wisteria works on various agronomic breakthroughs, like super fruit.

"Don't forget Sheldon," said a finally resigned Kenny.

"I know," Jenny agreed, she then looks back at the screen to see the rockets of the crew being painstakingly repaired. "At least the governments that send these crews are paying us for all this."

"Don't forget the companies paying us for satellite repair, satellite recycling or selling abandoned satellites to collectors or astro-historians," Pointed out Kenny.

"We do need to make money for the stuff we can't make ourselves. We are living on our own now and I can't keep relying on Mr. Goodwins generosity. That's not fair to him, besides he has other troubles to deal with."

Jenny takes a moment to look around the satellite that had quickly become her home with a satisfied smile. "It's so nice to have a place where mom isn't in charge and I'm making it on my own... Unlike last time," Jenny said that last part irritably. She reminisces how the last time she moved out had been a disaster thanks to Brad's party messing everything up.

"Speaking of which, Tremorton hasn't been doing well since the merge," Kenny said thoughtfully.

"So what? I'd rather be helping people who are grateful for what I do and not when they need me more then I need them," Jenny said with a annoyed huff.

After the merge Tremorton- like other places -saw a downturn as the old order of things went down the drain.

Like the Crust cousins Brit and Tiff; their parents lost their fortune... mostly becuase no one understood how they were rich to begin with...not even them apparently.

Their parents were forced to sell all their assets to afford a roof over their heads and food on the table.

It didn't help matters that everyone knows that no matter what Jenny did for the people of Tremorton that they would never be grateful for anything she did and still expected her to save them.

This was mostly due to the fiasco of the Where the Skyway patrol and the mayor of Tremorton teamed up to capture Jenny and force her to return. They did this by putting BABIES in a dangerous situation, forcing Jenny to return and save them...thus falling right into their trap...

...or at least they would have if Charles Goodwin's agents hadn't backed her up and easily outflanked and gunned down the incompetent Skyway patrol and Tremerton police force.

Also, they'd bugged the Mayors limo beforehand and broadcasted his acceptance of the plan to almost murder babies to capture Jenny and erase her personality. But also how he and his citizens refused to be grateful to Jenny as she was just a machine and should be happy they don't just scrap her.

This not only caused the Skyway patrol to be shut down but also caused a global outcry that blacklisted the city, which is why the city is now bankrupt. Not to mention villains like the Hammer brothers and others wrecking the place without Jenny or the police- who were mostly killed by the agency -to keep them in check.

"So no going back to help them?" Kenny asked perplexed. Although equally angry at their treatment of Jenny...the concept of 'not helping humans' was still rather foreign to him...

"Not unless they pay me. If they're not going to be grateful for what I've been doing for FREE. Then I'm not going to do it anymore! Consider that bridge burnt and then some!"

Jenny sighed, although she understood the necessity... she'd be lying if she said it hadn't hurt a little to cast aside her old life...for all it's faults it had been a LARGE part of her life...and there had been some good times...but no, best not to dwell on that...what's done is done...and yet...

"I wish there was at least someone who was happy with me fighting crime, like our sponsor- AKA my new best friend! - Charles Goodwin and his Agency in Pacific City. He was so grateful for me taking down almost all the crime in that city that he had a national holiday declared in my honor! And an honest to Goodness statue!," Jenny said beaming. "It was wonderful..." She trailed off happily.

"Jenny!" Sheldon shouted as he rushed into the room.

"What is it?" Jenny asked her boyfriend concerned.

"The UN wants to use the station as a early defense station," Said Sheldon.

"What? And where will we live?" Jenny asked both confused and concerned.

"Well... seeing how we already work for the SCP, they want some personal to be brought up and man defenses and long range scanners. So if any aliens attack, We'll be ready for them," Sheldon explained.

"Why would we allow that?" Jenny asked annoyed. She finally found a home for herself frack it! No way was she giving that up!

"Jenny they are asking first," GAIA pointed out as she appears on the screen that Jenny had been using.

"They talk to you first, didn't they mom?" Asked Jenny.

"Yes and it will help a lot," GAIA reassured.

Jenny sighed, but relented. "Fine, I'll tell the others about it. But we'll only allow a UN crew to live here AFTER we stamp out a deal first," Jenny said firmly.

"That's my girl," said GAIA proud.

...

"Avatar! I demand you help us regain our power-

CRACK!

Korra beats the crap out of that Dragon eel spirit...binds him for the authorities...then goes back to the outdoor restaurant to enjoy her meal with Asami.

They both enjoyed the nice meal after marveling at the sights of the resort city in Canterlot. Both of them had needed this for such a long time...they just needed to get away from it all.

Things back home were still settling down, with a lot to get use to. Especially thanks to all the different cultures clashing together. But fortunately, the United States was used to this and had much experience bringing people together.

The benders still have their powers. But unlike in their old world, there are many ways for non-benders to keep up with their bender counterparts. Nevertheless, with bending magic still a thing...they've become a HUGE boon to various groups and workforce's across this new world.

During their vacation they'd seen plenty of benders working on building projects around Canterlot and the many resorts still being built.

The earth benders used both earth and metal bending got buildings up and ready for workers to make them usable in record time and a fraction of the cost. They have also seen earth benders being hired to fix the highways that connect the country together.

All the benders found new jobs to use their powers: fire benders were using their fire for many industrial jobs, a bunch of water benders were using their bending skills to help places suffering from drought, the air benders were using their bending skills to separate the various gases that make up the air and collect the more bits and these were just some of the many things that they were ALL doing now with their bending skills.

Of course... there was a downside. Many of the bending worlds corporations and their technology was outdated compared to most of the world.

Asami managed to get her company- Future Industries -back on its feet, thanks to some deals she'd made with other companies.

She was able to learn about new technologies thanks to her taking some computer classes and finding the right market for her company. Most of the factories she owned are now making parts for Professor Membrane's company Membrane Labs as well for other companies. She'd also made a deal with Mr. House to produce parts for his robots.

As for Korra? She's just enjoying not having to have the world depend on her anymore. In this new world she isn't the only one who can do things anymore and people don't depend solely on her to do everything.

She had adapted to her new lifestyle of not going around saving the day anymore. She now has a job as a freelance bounty hunter. That way she can still help every now and then, while being paid to do so.

It also gives her plenty of time to be with Asami. Not to mention being away from all of the spirits- Korra gives an annoyed glance to the one she'd beaten up -well...most of them in any case...

With how the merge messed up many of the worlds, many of the spirits found themselves suddenly 'alive' and losing their powers and immortality. They naturally began to hound Korra, demanding she fixed things.

Korra wouldn't give them the time of day, however. After how they refused to lift a finger to help her when she called for their aid. It was clear to her now that the spirits just wanted to enjoy all the benefits, while doing nothing to help.

"So what's the plan?" Korra asked Asami as she is reading something on her smartphone.

"Well I'm going to be talking with Sunset about some investments that I want to do with her," Asami explained.

"Oh, ok. I'll just find something to do in the meantime."

"Why don't you check out the Mystery Shack?"

"Sure, why not? I have been hearing about how great it is from Sunset's sisters," Korra said before eyeing Asami as she browsed her kindle. "What are you reading?"

"A news report on Thor."

"I wish that we had a deity like him to help out in the old world... Instead of what we got," Korra said wishfully.

"Well... remember that most gods aren't all nice like him or as helpful," reminded Asami.

"Like those Greek gods that showed up in New York?"

Asami nodded, "Those gods were nothing but jerks who only got away with what they did before because they were immortal and were all powerful. Thankfully, the Merge put an end to that."

"Wait, no powers? What about Thor?" Korra asked confused.

Asami shrugged, "It's hit or miss with them. There are different versions, with different types of powers, with different origins, from different worlds. Some magic works and some magic doesn't. Some die and some just lose their powers or get weaker. And others like Thor aren't affected at all. It's been over a year and the best minds on the planet are STILL trying to figure out the rules...of course...that assuming there are 'rules' at all..." Asami said that last part in a very 'put upon' way as she takes another sip of Coffee.

"Whatever happened to the Greek Gods anyway?" Korra wondered outloud.

"Eh, Some did ok. While others- like Zeus -ended up homeless, dead and his corpse eaten."

"Isn't he the god that raped tons of women?" Korra asked with a horrified shudder...yet with also an undercurrent of sadistic satisfaction at seeing justice done...

"Yup, No one really wanted to help him or the others thanks to how hedonistic and petty they are. Seeing how many monsters were created because of them. Like Medusa and Arachne: both cursed by the Greek goddess of wisdom for the most bullshit reasons... thankfully, The both of them are actually doing very well for themselves now, wrote a best selling book together about their experience and made millions."

Asami then gets thoughtful and reads something else on her phone. "Says here their Roman counterparts are just as arrogant and vain as the Greeks, but they're more militaristic and are at least willing to be more pragmatic, disciplined, and be more willing to learn from their mistakes. It's the reason why they have managed to do better then their Greek counterparts in Rome. Especially when the mortal turned god Julius Ceasar became their new leader(6)."

Asami sees another article, "Oh, and apparently the Disney version of the Greek Gods got their powers back as well. Mostly people worshiping them because their so popular and actually NICE...but there are those admitting their trying to empower them lest their Roman counterparts get 'ideas'.

"I'm just glad the asshole gods are the one's who lost their powers." Said Korra happily

Assami winched "Well...MOST of the assholes lost their powers...but their are exceptions to every rule...like Ko the Face Stealer-

"WHAT!?" Exclaimed Korra in horrified disbelief.

Assami sadly nods, "Yes, apparently he found a loophole using some of his more... 'unique' faces to keep his power...and then of course there are some who apparently were completely unaffected by the Merge...this hasn't been confirmed yet...but there's been sightings of the Greek giants."

The one's spawned by the Greek Earth Goddess?" Asked Korra worried.

Assami nodded, "And if it weren't bad enough...Some Gods who lost their powers are already back to full power thanks to the belief of their followers; like Ka Anor of the Hetwans and Hexus. The Hetawns eagerly gave their belief flesh, blood and young to restore his power...plus, he ate a lot of the depowerd gods the day of the merge to gain greater power. And Hexxus is worshiped by corrupt corporate executives...he helps them gain profit in return they worship him and feed him pollution. Worse, some of the darker spirits of otherworlds have taken advantage of both the power vacuum and the mangled status of this new world to rise to Godhood themselves. The likes of Pyramidhead already have a cult of devout followers...evidently he's on his way to be the Pagan God of 'Torturous Rape'..."(7)

Korra just looked dumbstruck. "Why would ANYONE worship and empower that psycho?"

Asami shrugged, "People are idiots, even Ted Bundy had his fans believe it or not." (8)

Asami continued, "It's not all bad news, as I said before: Most of the asshole gods are the one's who lost their power. And most those who tried to regain their lost power by having followers praying to them has- save for some exceptions has failed. Thankfully most people are not true believers who would give up and offer anything to them. And while their are sign of some of them adapting by accepting videogame kills as offerings...at least the amount of Human sacrifices is now lowered."

"Thank god for that," Korra said relieved.

"Which one?"

"Who cares? There are so many now," Korra said indifferently.

"According to the blog written by a goddess of the past named Urd who is living in Japan; she says That all the gods who still have some of their powers left have banded together to try and fix the the various afterlives. Lekmet managed to keep them all separate and Stable...after his death a special mystical apparatus kept thing sin check...but with the cleaving...that too is gone. Now we have people winding up in the wrong afterlives. Innocent people ending up in hell or limbo-like place. demons ending up in one of the Heavens and utterly destroying the place while devouring all the souls within. Some souls just get lost in the shuffle and shattered beyond repair.

Her parents Kami and Hild got together with other top gods to create a new god system to fix the mess...but the current war in the ghost zone against the Shinigami aren't helping. The Observers are deliberately being obstructive bureaucrats since they don't like Parius or the Spirit King and refuse to be ACTUALLY helpful until the conflict is settled in THEIR favor. plus you have gods like Ka Anor, Crayak and the Ori deliberately sabotaging all their attempts to fix things so they can keep conquering as many afterlife's as they can. Plus the Ancients and their stupid 'non-interference laws' are just stonewalling everyone trying to help...it's a mess..."

Both girls are depressed...the realization that death could see there souls misplaced, shattered or devoured...has caused much angst and conflict in the universe...

"Maybe we could visit Australia. I would like to meet the Rainbow Serpent," Korra said finally, trying to think of happier things.

"The Rainbow Serpent is still a powerful gods thanks to most of its power being passive in nature," Asami agreed, doing the same thing

So the two girls made plans...while also promising to each other that no matter what...they would be there to watch each others backs...whether in life or death...

...

Tempest Shadow was a female unicorn who used to work for the Storm King before the merge happened. With no magical way of restoring her horn there was no point staying under the Storm Kings rule...well...that and the fact his entire fleet was promptly destroyed after the merge and the idiocy of having Lava pools inside WOODEN airships was finally realized...the now powerless and armyless former King was currently on the lamb for his war crimes...

...

"Giddyup you wannabe lambchops!" Shouts the former Storm King as he rides the lamb away from the police and into the sunset...

...

In any case, she now needed to find a new job. Both to afford food and find a possible way to restore her horn. She got both by allowing herself to be used as a lab rat.

"How's the horn?" Professor Membrane asked.

"Still can't do magic," admitted Tempest. Both of them are in the training room of the lab. Tempest looked at herself in one of the wall mirrors and stares at her new metal horn.

"Your new horn is made out of a new alloy that increases the natural telekinesis that all unicorns have which is channeled from their horns. Which thanks to you; I have studied and figured out how it works," Professor Membrane explained.

"Not a lot of ponies would do that," Tempest stated. She put her mind to it and channeled her passive magic to lift some weights up into the air.

"Yes, so many of them are unwilling to allow themselves to be studied. There are so many different unicorns with so many different ways they used to be able to use magic. And with more research I can tap into the magic of this world," Professor Membrane said longingly. It had taken awhile...but he'd finally gotten onto the 'magic is real' bandwagon...he'd only had a half year to study magic...his grasp on it was still shaky- especially with so much magic having been destroyed -but he was making remarkable progress...

"Wait, but there isn't any spell casting magic anymore," said Tempest confused.

"None that we know of, but we are finding exceptions all the time. Like those magical heroes in France. They still have their powers thanks to their powers coming from their small partners, which is borrowing the magic of someone else to allow another to use magic. Through my research I found that it is possible to be able to do the same thing with your passive magic. But it has to be compatible or it would be like infusing type A blood into someone who doesn't share that blood type, which would kill them," Professor Membrane said.

"I heard of magic killing the user because they couldn't handle it, but it's mostly from ponies using too much magic that they couldn't handle," Tempest elaborated.

"Yes, which is why I still need you. So that I'll be able to test it out."

"And I'll get to keep the new horn along with my payment?"

"Of course. It's in the contract you signed."

"Good," Said Tempest as she further planned her new life...

...

At one of the Equestrian theme parks, Star, Marco, Pony Head, and Kelly were enjoying themselves away from the adults. The married couples are enjoying themselves with Buff Frog taking Meterora and Mariposa to Lego Land for the day. With the photos that Buff Frog is sending to them with his new smartphone, They could see how much he's enjoying the park with the kids... even MORE then the kids!

"Ok girls, what's next?" Pony Head asked.

"Pretend to be a unicorn while hiding behind something and then reveal yourself to the ponies and freaking them off?" Kelly suggested. She was glad her world ended up merged and she was no longer separate from her friends.

"That was fun," Star admitted with a chuckle.

"Those ponies are such cowards," Pony Head said in disgust. Lousy control freaks who couldn't handle any form of change...gave ponies a bad name, really...

"It's no wonder why Sunset has no respect for the ponies. They were just too use to having everything going their way." Stated Star.

"Yeah girlfriend, her pony mama just treated them like they're her children and just spoiled them," said Pony Head. The irony of saying that while dipping a lobster in caviar was clearly lost on her...

"Yeah, they're really not handling being forced to deal with all the changes that's happening and with no Princess catering to their whims anymore," agreed Marco.

"Reminds me of how my family used to do that to OUR people... At least there isn't a kingdom anymore," said Star relieved. "I still can't believe how many of them joined Mina. Hopefully with no kingdom, the stragglers will have nothing to fight for anymore."

"What happened to Mina anyways?" asked Marco suddenly.

"Who cares?" Said Pony Head dismissively.

"Sunset said that she's putting more work in getting the fillies and foals to get use to the changes," Kelly said suddenly, trying to talk about a happier subject.

"Yeah, but with how the worlds merged..." Star began to say but stops when she spotted her cousin Rock Johansen with his parents; King and Queen Johansen. All of them are dressed like punks, the Johansen side of the family was clearly adapting well to this new world.

"Hi guys!" Star shouted as she runs up to them.

"Star, it's nice to see you," said the King.

"Here on vacation too?" Star asked.

"No we live here now," Rock explained.

"Really?" Star ask.

"We're going to open a medieval times dinner theater and casino," the Queen explains.

"Oh, did you all meet with Sunset?" Star asked.

"Yes and what a wonderful family she has! Meeting them felt more like a family reunion then anything!

"They ARE like your branch of the family, aren't they?" Realized Star happily, she ALWAYS had more fun with her fathers side of the family.

"RUN!" a pony shouted as she and the other ponies ran for their lives.

"What is it this time?" Star asked annoyed with having her conversation with her family interrupted by the ponies panicking for the 12th time today.

They then a human head attached to a horses body came running by, clearly the source of the ponies distress.

"Has Uncle Lump been scaring the ponies since he got here?" Star asked.

"Are you kidding? Once he found that the ponies will freak out when at the sight of him, He's been going around scaring them for fun ever since," Rock laughed.

"That's our uncle," said Star equally mirthful.

"Hey get back here with my body!" Pony Head shouted as she flew after Lump, pretending that he'd stolen her body. Thus causing the ponies to scream louder.

"And THAT'S your friend," Rock adds with another laugh.

"Yup," Star said happily while Marco and Kelly nodded in agreement.

...

Inside of one of the camp sheds that he'd built with his telekinesis, Morceau Oleander was looking through the back of U-hurl truck he rented.

While unloading, he thinks on how his plans to take over the world with DR. Lobotto had been derailed thanks to the Merge. Worse, the only working model of one of his Psi-tanks had to be disassembled and sent here piece by piece to avoid suspicion...and it looks like a lot of these pieces had either been lost or stolen...

Which was problematic as now with the Psychonauts disbanded and his 'investors' nowhere to be found... His limited savings quickly dried up as he and the other Psychonauts had to find a new living. With so few of them left- with the others having either left for greener pastures or scattered across the country...it didn't look good for them.

They were lucky to land this security job at this camp. It was paying much more money then just helping people remember where they misplace something or remember something they forgot.

Both Sasha Nein and Milla Vodello had gone into helping people with their mental issues by going into their minds. Which they now could only do in this new world through physical contact. Both of them having to go through a lot of red tape to get a license and have the people they treat sign wavers.

Both Razputin Aquato and Lili Zanotto tried putting ads in the local paper, but this somehow ended up costing them more then they made. All of them are looking for ways to make money to get the Psychonauts back up and running again... or at least find someone to foot the bill. But every potential client seemed to have some issue or kept canceling on them, and they found themselves obstructed by every bureaucratic procedure possible... It was almost as if someone was going out of their way to sabotage them...

...

ACHOO!

Gideon sneezed as he was arrested and dragged away from the burning warehouse grumbling...

...

In any case, Oleander himself had to resort to many odd jobs to get enough money. He resorted to finding scrap in abandoned cars to sell for some money. On top of all missing parts. He also needed the gas, oil, and break fluids to get this heap working.

Luckily, he got everyone to believe that the psi-tank is an all terrain vehicle that he's putting together. And Lobotto would do all the actually technical stuff once he'd smuggled this to him. But without money to buy what he needs- and stealing wasn't an options, cops were much more competent here then back on his old world so he couldn't risk it -he wouldn't be able to get the tank back up and running anytime soon.(9)

"How am I going to fix this?" Grumbled Oleander said to himself as he looks over the mess that was once he's grand plan...

He heard knocking at the door.

"Come in!" Oleander shouted.

Raz and Lili head come back local junkyard to find parts for him seeing how he couldn't afford new parts. They came back with an old shopping cart to lug around the stuff they find.

"You maggots are late! Did you at least find anything?" Oleander asked.

"Nope, not much," Raz said showing him the cart that is full of scraps.

"With those new recycler's around, People are throwing less and less trash out. They mostly just go and get them broken gets broken down to their basic materials," Lili explains. She then gets thoughtful, "I've been meaning to ask...do we really need this? I mean sure, it looks badass and it be awesome to ride in something like this...but is it really what we need right now?"

Thinking quick on his feet, Oleander faked a very put-upon sigh, "Alright, I'll level with you two. This is more of a hobby then anything practical. A little 'side-ops' if you will, that I'm mainly doing to keep my mind off...well...pretty much everything that's been happening recently. This old soldier's been through a lot...but this year has really taken the cake, y'know?" He lied skillfully.

"Oh...I guess that makes sense...I guess I can relate." Said Lili a touch mournful..she'd been focusing on rebuilding the Psychounauts, helping at the camp and building a relationship with Raz...to keep her mind off her missing father...

"Well there is the fabricator to make the parts," Raz reminded quickly, desperate to get Lili's mind of that sad subject.

"Only if it has the programing to make what you want and with what I need. I would have to use an industrialize size one which allows that kind of work be done and the only one that is around here is in that factory that so called psychic Gideon Gleeful has," Oleander said with a sigh.

"It's weird...he's not psychic but somehow he still knows everything that happens around here," Raz said in reluctant wonder.

Lili gives a dismissive snort,"My bet is that he just found a magical item that gives him his powers, which is why Sasha and Milla couldn't sense it when they looked into him."

"I wish I could use that fabricator of his. All he does with it is make all of that stuff he sells from that tent. Those dolls and free pins that everyone is wearing," Oleander said before eyeing the two kids who are wearing pins.

"What? they're free." Raz defended.

"He's just giving those away to get people hooked on his con," Oleander said annoyed.

"Well, maybe...but come on, they're just pins," Raz said with a shrug as he and Lili left Oleander to go back to work.

As Oleander grabbed his tools...he briefly wondered if Gideon was responsible for their bad luck recently...after all having REAL Psychics becoming successful in this town would hurt his bottomline... but then he dismisses the thought.

After Milla and Sasha had done their legal investigation into Gideon, he'd performed his own private ILLEGAL investigation.

Being so good at living a lie himself, Oleander was quick to see past his 'adorable' facade to see the megalomaniacal monster he was...but from everything he saw...although the kid had SOME brains...he was basically a spoiled brat who got lucky to find some weird magic bolo tie and be born in a town that was dumb enough to suck up his con.

Besides, maybe the pre-merge him would've had the resources and influence to derail Oleander and the rest of the group...but between all the new REAL paranormal attractions popping up, that new Private Public taking charge of the police and forcing them to be competent and the influx of new people smarter then most Gravity Falls locals- not that that said much to be honest -and able to see him as a a second rate conartist...Gideon and His tent of telepathy...well, they weren't BADLY off...but they were a pale shadow of the glory days they'd enjoyed before the Merge...

Oleander nods to himself, then goes back to figuring out how the frack he was going to salvage his masterplan?

...

Stan came back to the Mystery Shack to find both Mabel and Dipper slumped on the couch. The deal he'd had with Gideon's father was called off suddenly as Bud had been called to the police station for some reason...

Stan had been too busy stealing his clown paintings to really pay attention to him...

"So what happened to you two?" Stan asked.

"Gideon," the twins said exhausted.

"Gideon." Stan says while nodding in understanding. "Yeah, the little mutant "swore vengeance" on the whole family. Ha, I guess he's gonna try to nibble my ankles or something," Stan said with a chuckle as he walked off.

"Mabel I told you not to get involved with him but you still did it," said Dipper annoyed.

"How was I suppose to know he would turn out like that?" Mabel defended.

"How about listening to me for once and not just run off with someone? This is just like with Norm! You didn't want to listen to me and it would had ended up with you dead if I didn't follow you," Dipper pointed out annoyed.

"Yeah...," Mabel admitted reluctantly.

"Why can't you just trust me for once? You always get mad when I don't just take your word for it, but when it's my word you just can't be bothered!" Dipper exclaimed, getting more and more upset.

"Well...," Mabel began to say but couldn't think anything to defend her actions.

"I'm going to take shower," Dipper said with a huff as he got up and left the room...

Neither of the twins noticed the small, brief earthquake that happened everytime Dipper got upset...or some plants temporarily dying...or the sky going dark for a second...

In fact, NO ONE noticed this...not even the likes of Clockwork and Prismo...

No...none at all...save for Slenderman...and SOMEHOW...this made him smile...

…III...

TO BE CONTINUED?

Author's Note:

1 - Without magic to keep him alive, old 'no nose' of the Potter books is long dead and gone for good.

2 - Bringing a magical item that shoots out fire would be like bringing a loaded gun.

3 - Seeing how almost all the magical girls have them going and finish off the monster of the week with a long range spell. They're not front line fighters who would need speed to avoid being hit and should be staying back and casting magic at the monster of the week at long range.

4 - Seeing how the magical girls are almost always below the age of 18 and reality ensures is in play where it's very unlikely they be able to fight a monster of the week who can throw cars around like nothing. Once they're depowered by a simple mute spell that keeps them from casting magic, will end up dead very shortly. And seeing how there isn't any magical girl series that has people throwing mute spells around to stop magic users from casting magic in the first place, they wouldn't have anything to defend them from such spells or a cure for it like in games.

5 - Hiding things away because a group think that the world isn't ready yet. Is like how gays had to be hidden away till it was force out into the open and while the older generation didn't like it, the young generation didn't mind on the most part. As it's the young generation that the future lies and not in having the older generation in accepting change.

6 - I'm going by the logic in Rick Riordan's 'Trials of Apollo' series: That since Roman emperors were worshiped as Gods, they became Gods after they died. The reason why Ceaser is in charge of the Roman Gods is because the Roman Gods were left with little choice. Although they were better at adapting to their new world quicker then the Greeks. Their reputation, the reputation of that of their Greek counterparts and their fairly rocky start made it hard for them to get worshipers to restore their power. But Julius Ceaser; still in touch with the needs of mortals, one of the most admired and respected historical figures in human history and more importantly just a very charismatic and intelligent person who can win the hearts and minds of a population...thus they were forced to his deal to allow them in his 'posse' to gain support the worship they needed to restore their power...in exchange; he usurps Zeus's leadership... a similar deal he'd already struck with the 'little Ceaser' company to become their CEO in exchange for NOT suing them for using his likeness without permission, slandering said likeness, etc.

7 - 'Magic A' will have interesting effects on 'Magic B'. Many different types of magics will be introduced together thanks to the merge...and how they react together will be very unpredictable. What Asami doesn't know is that Ka Anor was never depowerd in the first place...his magic was simply too alien for the merge to destroy it...Crayak kept his power as he's spent eons planning, gambling, scheming against the Elimist...and had long shielded himself against such things as the merge taking away his powers. Making sure to use only ENLIGHTENED magic(but more on that later)among other precautions...the magic of Silent Hill instead of fading has had far more interesting and volatile reactions. Turning pyramid head from simple demonic manifestation of guilt and self-punishment to a dark spirit that gorged on belief until it became a pagan God of it's own volition...mixing the Ancients magic with this world also had an interesting affect...they lost their powers...but kept their ascended knowledge...which they refuse to use to fix things...and will actually hinder anyone if they try to use any of their magic or tech to fix this new, merged world...lest it interfere with their precious 'non-interference law'...

8 - Ted Bundy, Charles Manson, the Night Stalker, etc. As crazy as it sounds, there are groupies for serial killers and deranged cult leaders like that.

9 - Anyone who has ever put together a car or even a motorbike can tell you that you can't just have all the parts and put them together and it would just work. The parts wouldn't have stuff in them like oil or other fluids that are found in an engine, or the gas. You have to add that stuff yourself. A tank being a war machine would have much more stuff that is needed for it to work.

So yeah as anyone who has put together a vehicle can tell you that it cost a lot of money and time to do it.

Author's Note:

ANNOUNCEMENT!

I'M GETTING A BOOK PUBLISHED!

SUMMARY:
On the 13th day of the 13th month of the 13th year...magic will return to the world...and the streets will run red with the blood of the (semi)innocent...unless the world is saved by the most unlikely of hero's...baking cupcakes?!

The title is '13/13/13' and it'll be coming to a bookstore or E-Book site near you! Xilbris is the publisher, also available at Amazon, Inkitt and BarnesandNoble.

...

https://www.inkitt.com/stories/fantasy/217373

Above is a link to Inkitt.com for my book

Above is a link to my Linkedin account

Above is a link to my Tumblr account

Above is a link to my facebook account

Above is a link to my Patreon account

.......

If you want to see more, go to my fanfiction account: https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5874134/The-Cowardly-Christian-du911

...

AN: I know it says "in-progress" but really I just don't like boxing myself into a corner. For now this is more of a one-shot that I might continue one day...but probably won't.
But, hey. Feel free to use whatever elements you want from this, if you want! Or maybe give me ideas? Or maybe bribe me on my Patreon account

Love me, flame me, review me