• Published 10th Feb 2021
  • 6,690 Views, 134 Comments

Good Times in Equestria: Thomas at the School of Friendship - GoebelTron



Thomas is now attending his Auntie Twilight’s new school and is about to learn more lessons regarding the importance of friendship.

  • ...
3
 134
 6,690

Thomas’s New School Life (Part 2)

Later on, after a two hour period of class with Rarity, it was now time to break for lunch and every other student was either at the gym or outside at the field or playground talking or playing while enjoying their lunches.

As for the Young Six, they went with the Crusaders and Thomas at the playground section that was built during the school’s construction and meant for younger students to play on. There were swings, a jungle gym, a carousel, some monkey bars, and a sandbox.

Thomas was sitting on one of the swings while the others just sat on the grass or on a bench resting and enjoying the sweet sun rays. Nothing really happened as Thomas looked down in sadness before he felt a pair of soft fur claws gently pressed against his back. He looked back and saw Silverstream looking at him with a warm smile on her face.

“Hi,” Thomas said. “Would you like me to push you, sweetie?” Silverstream asked. Thomas nodded and then replied, “Yes, please. But... could you try not too hard? I just don’t want to fall off and land on my back by accident, since I’m a little bit scared of going high without protection.”

“Aww, don’t worry, cutie. I’ll be gentle, okay?” Silverstream said sweetly. Thomas nodded, “Okay.” Silverstream smiled softly and then gave Thomas a gentle push and then he swung into the air. As he began to laugh, he suddenly felt more comfortable, “Higher! Higher!” Thomas said a little more excited.

Silverstream giggled, “Okay. If you say so.” She then pushed him a little bit harder and then the rest of the group let out warm light-hearted laughs as Silverstream continued to push him on the swings.


Meanwhile, the Mane 8 and Spike were inside the staff room enjoying some tea with either cucumber sandwiches or apple fritters and chatting amongst themselves. “So, how’s everypony’s classes coming along?” Twilight asked. “Oh, it’s just magnificent, darling!” Rarity said. “All those students just love the generosity I gave towards literature!”

“And I’m doing awesome with this teaching stuff, although it might not be my thing,” Rainbow Dash said. “Yeah, I hear ya,” Applejack said. “I decided to become a teacher about villains reforming themselves with somepony to help you, or if that pony wants to be better or just needs a friend,” Sunset said. “I think you’d be a good teacher for that,” Starlight said, until Sunset nodded in agreement. “I sure miss my friends back in the human world,” Sunset said. “But I just didn’t want Thomas to be missing me all the time, so I had no choice but to move out and live here. Thanks for letting me live at your castle, Twilight.”

“It’s no problem, Sunset,” Twilight said. “But as always, you can go back and visit them or if it’s an emergency.” Sunset nodded, and then continued with her tea and sandwich. “More tea, darling?” Rarity asked, and then poured some after Sunset nodded.

Twilight then looked at the clock hanging on the upper wall, chiming at one in the afternoon. “Oh, looks like it’s time to head back to more lessons,” Twilight said. “But just to be reasonable, since some of you may or may not be having lessons now, you can either help out for Friends and Family Day or head home for the day. I don’t mind but it’s your choice.”

They all nodded in understanding unison, and then they went to their classrooms while some of them went home or just stayed to help out.


Later on, at 2:30 in the afternoon, it was now the end of the day, and all the students walked out of the School of Friendship and to their registered dorms or went home to their families. The Young Six, the Crusaders and Thomas were the last ones out of the school as they walked out, and while Thomas was riding on Silverstream’s back, as they stopped at the entrance to the bridge near the school front doors.

“That was the best day ever!” Scootaloo said. “Best day ever! Best day ever! Best day ever!” The Crusaders said in unison. “Totally! I’ve never felt so excited in my life!” Silverstream said excitedly. “I guess it wasn’t that bad at all. I could get used to this,” Gallus said. “Yeah, me too,” Smolder said. “Yona love friendship school!” she said excitedly. “And Yona love friends too!” She hugged Thomas and the Crusaders together.

“Well, look what we have here. I sure am glad y’all gettin’ along as well,” Applejack said. “Hi, Auntie Applejack!” Thomas said, running over to the country mare and then hugged her foreleg. “Hey there, Thomas. I’ve been lookin’ all over for ya, sugarcube,” Applejack replied, returning Thomas’s hug. “Applejack? Can we walk him home, and then drop off Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle?” Apple Bloom asked. “That’s what I’m here,” Applejack said. “Auntie Applejack, me and my big sisters love this place!” Thomas said.

“Well ain’t that nice. I’m glad you four made some new friends with these here six, Thomas,” Applejack said with a smile. “Anyway, your momma asked me to come take ya home. Are y’all ready to go?” Thomas nodded, and then Applejack leaned down towards his level, and then allowed him to climb onto her back. “Alright, ya youngins. Let’s get y’all home.”

Applejack and the Crusaders started their way towards Fluttershy’s cottage after the Young Six shouted goodbye to Thomas and the Crusaders as they then went to their dorms.


Later on, the sun was nearly beginning to slowly set by the time Applejack and the Crusaders arrived at Fluttershy’s cottage with Thomas riding on his aunt’s back. Applejack then let Thomas off of her back carefully and gently, and then the little boy turned around to look up at her after walking over for a hug.

“Thank you for bringing me home, Auntie Applejack,” Thomas said. “You’re welcome, sugarcube. I’m always happy to help. Now, I’ll see y’all tomorrow, alright?” Applejack replied. Thomas nodded, “I love you, Auntie Applejack.”

“I love ya too, little feller,” Applejack said, until she nuzzled her cheek with his, and then left with the Crusaders. “Bye, Thomas!” they said in unison. “Bye, girls,” Thomas said, and then he went inside to see his mother.

As he got instead, he saw Fluttershy having a book club with her critters, “Momma!” She looked at her son running over to her for a hug, and then when he gently pounced onto her barrel, she gently lifted him off and placed him on her lap and wrapped her forelegs around him for a hug. “Hi, Thomas. Did you have a fun day at your new school, sweetie?” she asked. “Yeah! Those six students were really nice to me, and they made friends with me and my big sisters! And Silverstream pushed me on the swings at lunch today!” Thomas said. “That’s great to hear, sweetie,” Fluttershy said, giving her son a kiss on the forehead. “Now go upstairs and wash up for dinner.” Thomas nodded, and then went upstairs to take a bath while Fluttershy got some materials ready for dinner.

When he was washed up and changed into his favorite Spider-Man pajama set and slippers, Fluttershy saw him come down and then she served themselves some of her delicious broth and some slices of bread to go with it. Thomas and Fluttershy finished dinner together and by the time it was dark outside, Thomas had some more time to play with his toys and stuffed animals until he felt tired later on after softly yawning.

Fluttershy came up and then lifted him up and placed him on his bed and tucked him underneath the blankets. “Momma?” Thomas asked. “Yes, sweetheart?” Fluttershy asked. “I like my new school, but will I see my other friends from my old school again?” Thomas asked. “Of course, sweetheart. You will, even if you miss them or if they miss you,” Fluttershy said, hugging her son and resting his head towards her chest. “I guess you’re right,” Thomas said. “I was wondering if I could still learn my basic curriculum... like at my other school.”

“I’ll talk to Auntie Twilight about it,” Fluttershy said. Thomas nodded, and then he laid back down on the bed and hugged his Snuggle Bear teddy as he was tucked underneath the covers. “Goodnight, Momma. I love you,” Thomas said, as he fell asleep. Fluttershy then leaned closer and hugged him gently without waking him up, “Goodnight, my sweet little angel. I love you too.” She then gently gave him a kiss on the forehead and then very quietly left the room and left the door halfway open for him to have some light, and then the light of Princess Luna’s moon shined down around his bedroom.