• Published 2nd May 2021
  • 341 Views, 3 Comments

26 Short Stories of EQG - TPC-2k16



Twenty-Six shorts tales of Canterlot High School.

  • ...
1
 3
 341

Equextryan M@gchitch

"So, explain it to me again."

"You," Rainbow Dash points at Sunlight Spazzle, more specifically the alarm clock she'd brought with her, "Put your alarm clock down on the pavement, and then me and my friends, with the help of 'rainbow lasers', shall vanquish the ever troublesome equestrian magic that has so seemingly taken over your alarm clock!"

"O- okay."

"I wouldn't necessarily had put it that way." Sunset whispers to Twilight.

"Well, here we go." Sunlight says right as she puts down her alarm clock on the pavement of the school's faculty parking lot.

"Alright! Then ready in three, two, one-"

"Hold it!!!!" Rainbow gets interrupted by the sounds of a cranky, crocketchy old man. But not just some ordinary cranky, crocketchy old man, but Grogar himself. (Yes, the same one from the past two chapters.)

"Don't you dare do anything with that monster!!"

All of the girls look unto one another, confused ever so slightly by what is happening. "Uh, monster?" Rainbow asks the old stranger questionably, not seeming to know everything that's happening.

"You don't know. You all really don't know. Fine. Then let me explain." Grogar takes a deep breath.

"Long ago, when I ruled Equestria, from even before Equestria was a thing, I had created all kinds of monsters that were to cause great pain on the ponies inhabiting the land... And that's when I created this," Grogar points at Sunlight Spazzle, "monster," Grogar takes a look over to the seven girls, all of them confused ever so slightly, "I made her appear exactly like what all the ponies look like. Thinking I could trick them into thinking they had a friend, when really, she was an enemy. But I later sensed. I knew, from the moment I had first created her that she would have even bigger plans. Plans bigger than just terrorizing ponykind. And I sensed that plan involved destroying me! So one day, I tracked her down to destroy her myself, only, she'd must've caught a whiff of what I was planning to do. And that's when I saw her. This fiend had gained enough power to open portals leading to other universes. Other worlds to takeover. Ones where so she doesnt have to deal with me. I had to do something. So before she jumped in the portal, I used a power sucking spell, sucking out almost enough magic from her so she'd wouldn't be able to do what she'd just done ever again. Not in my world, nor in any other. It was for the good of all worlds."

"And now, can't you see, that she's using you to use your powers on that," Grogar looks and points down at the alarm clock, actually looking confused and not actually knowing what it is, "thing? So she can suck all your powers up and use them not only against you, but for her evil plans!"

After what they all just heard, all seven of the Humane Seven look on with confusion, bewilderment, and surprise. All silent.

"Wait, hold on! You're Grogar! THE Grogar. The same one I've had learned about from Celestia's School of Magic! You're here?! But how?!?!" Sunset breaks up the silence.

"Indeed it is." Sunlight Spazzle speaks up, though sounding way more menacingly. Not to mention the evil grin on her face.

"So, we meet again, ol' Grogar ol' pal of mine."

"You'll probably wondering how I got here," Sunlight looks towards the Humane Seven, "How I really got here. Simple really. Magic was running aloof one day in that world and a portal just happened to have appeared in front of me. So I took a chance and jumped in. All that I told you was a lie. Made up."

"You two really do know each other?! And you lied?!?!" Sunset said quietly to herself, surprised by this whole revelation.

"Yessir! And once I have all of your magic, I shall finally rule over what's meant to be mine. Now, give me all your magic!!" Sunlight goes full one-hundred-ten percent villain.

All seven of the girls look at her in silence before Rainbow breaks it: "Uh, are you serious?"

"Hm. Playing hard to get, are we? Well then. If you won't give me what I want, then I'll just have to take it."

"Oh no you won't! For I shall stop you. Once," Grogar brings out a small, miniature bell (That looks exactly like his old one from Equestria) out from his pants' pocket, "And for all!!"

"Huh. So I guess if it's a battle you want," Sunlight pulls her phone out from her pants' pocket, "Then a battle, you shall get!"

While the two beings from a different universe are busy getting ready for a fight, the Humane Seven all share their thoughts on what's happening right in front of them amongst themselves.

"Ah, any of y'all following this?" Applejack asks in confusion.

"Nope," Rarity replies.

Fluttershy shakes her head nervously.

"Maybe in my sleep!" Twilight freaks out a little over.

"You mean you don't know that Sunlight Spazzle is actually a monster from Equestria, created by Grogar himself, only she got too ambiguous as having plans to want to rule Equestria all for herself, causing Grogar to have to banish her to another universe, and she got here, in this universe, because of magic gone aloof there." Pinkie summarizes fast out loud for all of her friends to understand.

"Uh, no," Sunset flatly says, "And we need to make sure she doesn't get any of our magic. Plus, we should also do something about Grogar there. I just don't trust him."

"Sounds about right," Rainbow agrees upon, "But, what should we do now? Should we evaluate the whole school? 'Cause this fight that they're about to do could get messy."

"Absolutely. Girls, you each have a section of the school to evaluate. We'll get everyone out onto the field out behind the building. We'll meet there when we'll all done. Kaplesh?" Sunset tells of all her friends of what to do.

"Kapleesh!" They all agree.

While Sunlight Spazzle and Grogar are both still busy preparing to do battle on one another, all seven of the girls go running into the school. Warning practically everyone of what could possibly go down right in front of CHS. Evaluating everyone from student to faculty, leading them all out towards the field back behind the school building. For the next fifteen minutes or so, the Humane Seven had worked so desperately to try to evaluate the whole school. There would be plenty of students willing to go with them, then there would be that handful of students too stubborn enough to go with them. Like, as they would say, 'why would I possibly want to go with you when I can eat this whole, nine-pound burrito from Cost-It Mart.'

"Is this everyone? Do we have everyone?!" Sunset asks either one of her friends, each of them all outside on the grass of the field, along with the rest of the other students and faculties of whom they had just evaluated.

"Yes, I think so," Rainbow Dash answers her, "No matter what happens, I would just like for you all to know that-"

Rainbow Dash would get cut off from what she's saying as a huge mushroom cloud explosion occurs from the other side of the school.

The last thing Sunset Shimmer sees of this world is all of her friends before everything around her turns to white.

Author's Note:

To recap, back when Grogar ruled and terrorized early Equestria, he created a monster that looked exactly just like the ponies, hoping for it to be a false hope for the ponies. Although this monster of whom he had created had bigger ambitions. Ambitions to conquer other worlds. Grogar was able to suck up enough of her magic before she would eventually get sent through a portal to the Pony Life universe. Unfortunately, one day due to magic being aloof there did she happen find a portal to enter the EQG universe. And for the past few weeks, she’d been secretly planning on how to obtain enough magic so she can conquer not only their world, but other ones as well. All the while doing so with her acting the usual shy, new girl persona. Getting ready for any potential battle with a certain someone. And that battle between her and Grogar would lead to not only both of their ends but to the end to the whole EQG world. Except for Sunset Shimmer, as she somehow survived the whole explosion, I guess. That’s the recap.

Final chapter is up next. What will happen next?

Something will.